Mona & Jack - A Different Sex Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Pleasure outside.
6.1k words
2.75
7.5k
1

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After completion of their jungle-sex Mona and Jack found a great way to enjoy some outdoor sex at the lake.

They were invited to join some friends to share a houseboat and enjoy 4 days at the lake. It sounded great, and living on a houseboat with a couple of other boats for waterskiing and other fun, it couldn't be beat.

It was great to be with the four other couples. Mona & Jack travelled late at night and slept in the parking lot since it was late. The next morning they checked out the houseboat and put the other boats in the water and they were off.

They found a great place to anchor the houseboat and the water at the lake was wonderful. Nice and blue and warm enough to enjoy getting in the water. All of them were ready for a few hours of fun before lunch then that their home base of the houseboat was set. They were finally at the lake and it was time to get some sun and enjoy the water.

Some of the women went off to change into their swimsuits, including Mona. Mona came out in a new swimsuit that had Jack starring at her for a few minutes. Mona at this time of her life would only wear one piece swimsuits.

Jack had encouraged her to try a bikini since he thought that she had a great body and he knew that she would look great in a bikini.

But she couldn't bring herself to buy a bikini. This new one piece swimsuit however was a pleasant surprise which she had secretly gone out and bought.

It was much sexier than any of her other previous suits which she had brought with her also. A little higher cut in the legs than normal and less coverage in the back. Plus it had a deeper v shape in the front which showed off some of her cleavage.

Mona & Jack headed out in the boats for some waterskiing and fun for their first morning at the lake. Jack really enjoyed seeing her in her new swimsuit as they were out waterskiing and enjoying the boat.

After lunch some of the couples wanted to go back out and get some more boating in. Mona said she would like to just stay at the houseboat and relax some which was a little hard for Jack to accept since he wanted to get some more waterskiing in.

She said that he would go, but Jack decided to stay behind with her, concluding that relaxing wasn't a bad idea after their late night drive and enjoying his wife in her new sexy swimsuit.

Seeing Mona in her swimsuit all morning had aroused some horny feelings for Jack and he thought if they were the only ones there, Jack could have some fun with her in that new swimsuit.

In the end, there was one other couple that wanted to stay behind also so Jack's plan for some fun was disappearing fast and was disappointing for him.

They settled down once the boat left and the sun was nice and hot as they got into reading their books and getting some tanning done. It wasn't long before it was time to get in the water and cool off.

They had brought an inflatable mattress to sleep on and thy pulled that out to float in the lake and cool down. It worked great and Mona and Jack were enjoying their floating mat as they gently drifted away from the houseboat.

Jack finally had a chance to tell Mona how sexy she looked in her swimsuit which made her happy to get that compliment. She asked if it was too revealing since she was concerned about this with this group of friends.

Jack reaffirmed that she looked great and he loved her wearing such a nice sexy swimsuit. They continued their floating and drifting with the slight wind on the lake. Jack just couldn't resist a little playing with her then that they were sort of alone.

Jack glanced back at the houseboat and no one was keeping an eye on them. Jack reached over and his fingers stroked across her tit. Her tit felt good underneath that swimsuit material and he could feel her nipple through the material also.

Jack looked at her and she was smiling so he kept on stroking his fingers over her nipple. It was reacting and getting nice and firm. He moved a little further and his hand found the V of her swimsuit.

Jack pushed his hand under her swimsuit and soon had her other tit in his hand. Mona told him that how good that felt but to be careful about someone on the houseboat seeing them.

Jack played with her for a few minutes and then stopped, worried about that couple on the houseboat.

As they continued to float Jack noticed that they had floated far enough away to paddle into a little cove area out of the site of the houseboat. He did some slow paddling and moved them just around the point of a hill which then blocked them from the houseboat.

Jack resumed his stroking of her tits and she noticed they were out of sight of the houseboat. Mona relaxed and let him enjoy her tits for awhile and then encouraged the play by reaching up and pulling her shoulder straps down and off her arms.

This gave Jack much easier access to play with her marvelous tits. He continued to play and noticed the swimsuit was moving lower and lower especially with his help. Soon Jack could see the dark outline of her areolas and he pushed the swimsuit down exposing her dark areola and nipple.

He told her how good it looked in the sunlight and she smiled and said it felt good. Jack rolled over and started to kiss her nipple and gently pulled it into his mouth. He continued to suck on one nipple and his hand went to the other tit and he pulled down her swimsuit on the other side exposing her entire tit.

Jack took the full tits in his hand and was squeezing and then pulling on her other nipple. It was hard just like the one in his mouth. After some foreplay on her tits, Jack pulled off and looked at her gorgeous tits exposed to the sun and in full view of his eyes.

He asked if she wanted him to cover them up and she said no, that it was fun to have her tits out in the sun. She asked if he was enjoying the view (she knew very well what would be Jack's answer). Jack kept on starring enjoying the nice view.

His hand then drifted down to her leg and he stroked along her thigh. Jack moved to that area of skin next to her swimsuit. It felt nice and smooth knowing she had just shaved yesterday before leaving on the trip.

Jack traced the outline of her swimsuit at her crotch and she let out a faint moan.

His finger next traced over the material and he could feel her pubic hair underneath her swimsuit and down to her vulva area. Another moan from her. Jack's finger moved under that elastic band and the smoothness was so nice.

Then he felt the softness of her bush and his finger rubbed up and down that for a few strokes.

She spread her legs slightly and his finger moved lower, tracing her fleshy labia folds and feeling the wetness coming from her vulva.

He continued to trace her labia and enjoy the softness and wetness coming from her pussy. She reached down and pulled her swimsuit to the side, exposing her pubic hair and her pussy to him.

Jack's finger went between her labia and gently worked into her with her encouragement.

Jack was so horny getting to enjoy Mona outdoors like this. He continued to finger her and she was telling him how good it felt. Jack then felt her hand against his hard cock.

She pressed against it with the palm of her hand and was sending passion into him with each movement of her hand.

Jack pulled his fingers from her and untied his swimsuit string for her. Her hand shot down his swimsuit directly to his hard cock. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft and started to stroke it up and down.

Jack laid back as she gave him the beginnings of a nice hand job. Then it was his turn to give her access and he reached down and pulled his swimsuit down exposing his full hard cock to her and her soft hand.

Jack was able to pull one leg out of his swimsuit which gave her a good show and offered his cock to her expert hand stroking.

Mona then surprised him even more as she stopped stroking his cock. At first he thought that she had seen someone and looked around. But then she started to wiggle out of her swimsuit and was soon nude.

She rolled on top of him and he felt his cock at her pussy. She was guiding his hard cock to her opening and he felt the head of his cock part her labia folds. Jack was super wet and she was still wet from all his fingering and her delivering a hand job.

Jack pushed and his hard shaft moved deeper into her. She told him that she needed him in her and Jack was soon sliding back and forth in her. She laid on him and he felt her tits on his chest, his hands went to her ass.

The mattress was floating and making small waves as they moved up and down. It wasn't long before they both were in the middle of achieving an orgasm. She tightened around his cock and he was releasing his cum outside her honey-pot.

They finished and she laid on him for a few minutes with his cock slowly shrinking on her belly-button. Finally it slipped out and she rolled off of him back on to the mattress.

Jack looked at her nice sexy body with her tan lines exposed and that white skin which hadn't seen the sun before glowing in the afternoon sun.

He loved how sexy she looked and how good she had made him feel with that nice little outdoor fuck session. They were hot and sweaty with all that humping and the stickiness from the drying fluids was becoming uncomfortable for her.

They rolled off the mattress into the water and enjoyed some skinny dipping. Jack pulled off his swimsuit from the other leg and threw it onto the mattress. They swam for awhile and then had a nice hug in the water completely nude with each other. They made their way out of the water and dressed on the shore.

Jack loved seeing her nude body out in the sunlight like that. They thanked each other as they climbed back on the mattress and started to paddle to the houseboat.

As they rounded the corner of the hill between the houseboat and their love cove, they saw that the boat coming back from the waterskiing. They had just finished a great sex session and hadn't been caught by anyone they were with.

They made their way back to the houseboat and continued enjoying their adventure for two days more. After that they returned at their sweet-home.

The very next day Jack and Mona entered in a park near Jack's office after their lunch break due to enjoy some out-home open sex. It was same dark surrounding as it usually would be when this married couple would come to the park.

Mona was in high skirt and loose t-shirt as usual. Jack parked his car and both of them started to walk towards the fountain. Cold breeze was passing which was making Mona's cheeks go red. Jack started to press his hands on her broad big ass.

Mona looked at Jack and gave a smile. By now they both were excited and hot within their inner garments. They both work in the office and come and enjoy few moments here in park. They did not go for sex though.

It is just smooching and blowjob; or in extreme case Jack will touch Mona's big ass and spank it. But today the destiny was all set for some hot fucking...!

Mona sat on the grass and Jack followed him. Mona rotated his neck around and made sure no one was there. Jack jumped on her fat boobs and started to squeeze them. Mona's skirt was lifted from her big ass and her panty was showing off.

Jack kept on squeezing the boobs and he fondled them very hard. Mona helped her husband in fondling by blowing some air in her chest. Mona went one step ahead now and took out one of her boob in open.

Jack had a great look at it and he kissed that sexy nipple. Mona moaned with pleasure and she pressed her dearest husband against her tits. Jack opened her mouth widely this time and he tried to grab the boob's major portion in his mouth.

Mona was still pressing him on her body. Jack kept on sucking the boob by his tongue and his hands were on his wife's robust ass. He was enjoying this suck sex with her busty sexy wife.

Mona put her hand on the dick now and started to press it in the pants. Jack's cock was all excited and erect like an iron rod at this time. The only thing Jack's and Mona's minds were thinking was lust and sex.

Jack left the boobs alone now and he opened his zip. Mona put her hand in the pant and took out that fat dick out. She had a good look at it and she said, "Honey, your dick is big now."

Jack said, "Yes darling it gets excited by looking at your big ass in the office itself. Please do something and give me some fun."

Mona: "Shall I suck your cock?"

Jack: "Come on suck it fast, I am dying to be sucked."

And Mona really opened her mouth now. She put his cock in the mouth and kissed the dickhead.

Jack: "Wow, it feels great my love. Please suck it more."

Mona opened her mouth widely this time and put half the dick in it. Jack could just close his eyes and moan widely. Mona started to stroke the cock in her mouth and Jack kept on moaning in a tiny voice.

Mona was licking the shaft in between by her tongue. Jack now put his hands on Mona's head and pulled it more towards his dick. Mona had full penis in her mouth now. Jack was having the greatest time with this big ass newlywed wife.

Both of them were touching each other and moan with pleasure. And they were doing it without any fear whatsoever. And at that moment only Jack had the shock of his life.

One hard hand came on his neck and grabbed his shirt's collar. Jack's sex evaporated in a flash and he looked in the direction from which the hand came from. Oh my god it was the gardener with a stick in his hand and lot of anger on his face.

Gardener: "You enjoy here and I throw your condoms. Today I just lurked here so I could grab you people."

Jack and Mona both started to perspire heavily. Mona started to adjust her skirt on hr big fat ass. Jack's dick started to shrink and in no time it was small like a mouse.

Gardener: "I will call police and stuff stick in both the asses."

This time Mona spoke for the first time.

Mona: "Please let us go; we seek your forgiveness. We will do whatever you say."

This time the gardener had a good look to Mona and his big fat ass. He loosened his grip on Jack's caller and said.

Gardener: "Can you suck my dick sexy?"

Mona got shocked listening to this surprised demand from gardener. She looked at her husband and he seemed to be with this utter demand. Mona looked unhappy with this though proposal and she did not move even an inch.

The gardener frowned upon her now and she had to move steps towards him.

Then the gardener remarked "I would love to bang your tight ass and suck on those boobs forever" looking at Mona.

Mona removed his pant and pulled out his cock. It was hard, thick and fully erect.

She took the tool in her mouth whi

le stroking his two balls with her hands. The gardener was trying to grab her boobs and began fondling them and sucking them. Mona was giving a nice blowjob and Jack was completely turned on as well and began jerking off.

She was taking turns blowing his cock while the gardener was squeezing her breasts and abusing her. Jack meanwhile slid down to her vagina and began licking it. The gardener pushed his long dick deep inside her mouth.

Soon he came in her mouth and on her face and she drank every drop of his cum. Jack who was licking her vagina pulled out his monster.

With a few stokes and slaps, he began pounding her. Mona bent a bit so as to get more pleasure. Jack took turns mouth fucking her and she did it expertly. Then the gardener took to her pussy and began fucking her.

He started very slowly but when Mona shouted at him, he increased his pace and he was so hard that she was nearly in tears. However she continued blowing each of them as they took turns fucking her.

They made her lie on all fours and the gardener began licking her asshole. Mona knew what he had planned and begged him not to fuck her there. The young gardener ignored her. Soon he pushed his dick deep down her hole.

She let out a loud cry and he began pounding her even faster. She was almost crying. Mona began blowing and stroking Jack's dick. Then Jack went down, licked her pussy and then, began fucking her. She was having a double penetration.

They swapped positions. Although Mona was in pain but she was extremely satisfied. They kept fucking her for four hours till she went completely tired.

The next day Mona got up early in the morning to do the house hold works. Jack got up after some time and went to the toilet and had a good bath and freshened up. By this time Mona had prepared the breakfast and Jack sat down to have his breakfast.

Mona came and stood near him. Jack pulled her closer and lifted her shirt up and kissed on her belly button and started licking and kissing her stomach. Mona started moaning "aaaahhhhha ooooohhhhh" "Would you like to eat me", Mona said.

Jack pulled her on his lap with her back towards him. He pulled her night pants and shirt off and spread her legs with his legs in between. Jack picked up the toast of bread and put it on her honey-pot and rubbed it. She was already dripping her juices from her pussy and soon the bread was soaked in her juices.

Jack applied some jam on the toast and had a bite. The taste was something he had never tasted before, the cunt juices mixed with jam. They shared the toast and soon they had completed their breakfast. His 8 inches long prick was hard by then and it was fighting to come out of the shorts hitch Jack was wearing.

Mona got up from his lap, turned around and put her massive boobs in his mouth. Jack just went crazy and started sucking hard on her nipples. Mona started moaning "aaahahahah oooohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" Jack kept sucking her boobs and then put his hand on her pussy and messaged it.

Jack put his two fingers inside her honey-pot and pushed them hard inside. Mona screamed "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" with desire and started moving her hips back and forth.

Suddenly she pulled herself back got down on her knees and pulled Jack's shorts in one jerk. His long hard dong sprang out.

Mona immediately put it in her mouth and started sucking his dong. Her head was moving up and down at very high speed. Jack put his fingers in her hair and started pushing her head further on his dong.

Jack felt much exited as she took his 8 inch long shaft almost completely in her mouth and he could feel the head of his tool touch deep in her throat. She choked on it once or twice but still continued sucking hard.

After sucking his love-tool for about five minutes she stood up and Jack joined his legs and she moved forward and sat down holding his dong and directing it to her wet hot pussy.

Jack entered easily because of the juices flowing. Mona gave one hard push and almost half his love-tool went in the cunt. They both moaned together "aaaaahhhhhh oooohhhh eeeehhhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

She gave one more push and his dong was imbedded in her sizzling hot cunt. She started moving up and down and couldn't stop shouting "aaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhh oooooohhhhhhhhh."

Jack hugged Mona tightly and put her hard nipples in his mouth & sucked hard and bit them with his teeth. She could not hold her excitement back and screamed "aaaaaaahahahhhhhhh" and her body became stiff "aaaaaahhhhhhhh...aaaaaahhhhhh" and she came "aaaaaaahhhhh...ooooooohhhhhhhh."

They hugged each other tightly and Mona slowly stopped her up down moments.They remained like this for some time with Jack's dong in her still pulsing cunt. After about a minute when she eased Jack picked her up with her legs wrapped around his waist, his dong in her cunt and Jack stood up and carried her to the drawing room sofa.

As Mona was working in the morning she had forgotten to close the main door of the house which was connected with the drawing room.

As Jack walked into the drawing room carrying Mona completely naked with her legs still wrapped around his waist and hugging each other tightly, Jack froze in the mid way as he saw a tall beautiful young girl in red top and black jeans standing at the main door of the house.

12