Mona & Jack - A Different Sex Story Ch. 07

Story Info
Pleasure & lust.
2.9k words
4
6.1k
1
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, when John and Rose were resting in the bed after long night-play Mona and Jack planned to cool off in their backyard pool.

The pool water remained pleasantly chilly from the cool nights, and at first they enjoyed just floating in the water, enjoying the silence.

But seeing sex-bomb like Mona half naked it was hard for Jack to stay innocent long. Somehow, the feel of water and being scantily clad always did arouse Mona.

Mona swam over to Jack, and held her head above the surface of the water with a hand on her husband's shoulder. Mona has never been a strong swimmer and Jack got a good few inches on Mona.

Sliding Mona's right hand along Jack's jaw line to cup his face, Mona leaned in slowly and let her lips meet.

The kiss deepens, but her mind was so hazy from joy and passion that she was not sure who deepened it - all she knew that they were kissing feverishly, passionately, with her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist, grinding her crotch against his erection.

Shorts and a bikini are way too much clothing then, but mid day in an outdoor swimming pool was not the place (think of what the neighbors would say!). Holding her tightly to him, Jack headed towards the stairs at the shallow end, as Mona's focus moved from his mouth to his jaw line, his ear and his neck.

As they made it into the house, dripping water everywhere, the cool of the indoor air on their wet skin shocks their bodies. Goosebumps break out all over, but they didn't notice.

The only thing on their minds - besides the overwhelming of their senses - was to get to their bedroom.

Mona and Jack finally broke apart for a second, panting, at the sound of the door clicking shut. Privacy - and a bed - at last.

Mona finally notice their goose-bumps, and smile, saying that the wet swimsuits should be taken off, since the wet fabric was making them so cold, and his shorts were busy making a puddle on the floor.

Mona undo the back tie of her bikini top, and slowly pull it off over her head. Her nipples were hard little peaks - both from arousal, and the damp chill of the air compared to the sweltering heat outdoors. Watching Jack, Mona slide out of her wet bikini.

Mona was so wet and aroused that she ached. She wanted to be filled, complete, over and over again. Mona watched Jack's eyes widen slightly as he looked her over; Mona wanted to feel his hands, his tongue, his penis, so badly she felt like she was going to burst.

First things first though. He was still dripping water on the floor, his erection straining against the fabric of his shorts. Obviously, that meant he was wearing too much clothing. Mona stood on tiptoes to kiss him again, and he pulled her tight against his body, kneading her butt with his hands.

Mona groan, and grind against him, realizing that she was near orgasm from the feel of his skin on her, his tongue, his kiss. Panting slightly, she broke away from his mouth, kissing and nipping her way along his jaw line to his ear.

Mona ran the tip of her tongue along the outside of his ear, then along the inside of the fold, hearing his breath hitch. Mona gently licked his ear with her tongue, and then take his earlobe between her teeth and gently nip and tug at it.

Somehow during this, she ended up back with her legs around his waist, her hands gripping his shoulders, running along his back, leaving faint scratch marks. Mona worked her way down his neck again, pausing to suck at his Adam's apple, both of them moaning.

Mona was grinding against Jack hard, and his hands, supporting her, had found their way to where she wanted most to be filled. One finger slides easily in... ah, yes... two fingers was closer to what she craved.

Her hips buck and she grinded hard against his fingers, her clit rubbing against his erection, hot and hard through his shorts. Time to get the exploration moving forwards again or she would end up leaving a hickey on his neck.

Mona ease herself down, Jack's fingers sliding out of his wife as she continue nibbling and licking her way down his chest. One nipple gets sucked and licked... Mona traced the tip of her tongue around the other in a spiral until she reached the peak. Knowing what she liked, Mona took Jack's nipple between her teeth and gave it a tug.

Mona continued her way down his stomach, following the fine line of hair to his lower abdomen, kneeling when she got there. Mona knew that showed her husband how much she trust and desired him.

With the tip of Jack's erection nudging her chin through his shorts, Mona kissed his navel, leaving it with her tongue. Mona's hands were kneading his butt then, and her fingers move to his waistband as she kissed and nipped along the top of his shorts in the front. Mona ease his shorts down - finally - over his erection and drop them to the floor.

Jack's erection springs free, glad to be released from its prison of shorts. Cupping his balls - or trying to, as they were already pulled tight to his body - Mona ran the tip of her tongue up the underside of his penis, making it twitch, before taking the head in her mouth.

Kneading his butt with one hand, the other grips the shaft, as her tongue swirls around the head, tasting the salty pre-cum as Mona ran her tongue up the slit. His hands come to rest on her head.

Swirling her tongue around while pumping her head up and down, taking in as much as she could manage. Not much longer, and she felt his body stiffen as Jack tried to not thrust for all he' was worth, and Jack unloaded his sperm in Mona's mouth.

Mona tried to swallow as much as she could. Mona rested back on her heels licking the corner of her mouth and smile up at Jack. Something about the smile must be amusing, since Jack chuckled a little before urging her to Mona's feet and kissed her square on the mouth. Still in a lip-lock, they stumbled towards the bed.

Both of them laid there on the bed, kissing, exploring and legs intertwined. Mona's turn was yet to come, and she was already beyond thrilled that she took the leap of faith - and that Jack caught Mona on the other side.

One of her legs was between his, and against her thigh she could feel him beginning to harden again already. Mona only noticed for a second though, because then her mind was focusing on the sensation of his hand kneading one breast, his mouth sucking the other. Mona gasps, and pushed herself against his thigh. Mona and Jack could feel how wet she was.

Pushing him back against the mattress, Mona sided on top of him and grin, holding herself up with her hands on his biceps, her hair hanging down around their faces. Mona playfully kissed him, pulling away as he tried to deepen the kiss.

As Mona moved to his ear again, while rubbing herself on his recovering erection, she found herself suddenly under him, being kissed as though there was no tomorrow. Mona's mouth, her neck, ear, collarbone... she gasped as his mouth once again finds a nipple, and then the other.

Senses blended together, making everything seemed like not enough, and too much, at the same time, as Mona finally felt his tongue where she wanted it, sucking and licking her clit. Two fingers stroke her from the inside, curling upwards to hit her g-spot.

Mona's legs over his shoulders, she was gasping and panting, begging him "don't stop". Mona felt her orgasm building, and Jack put more pressure on her g-spot as he increases his attentions on Mona's wet clit.

The world shatters around Mona as her orgasm, and Mona felt black out for a second. She didn't even know if she made any noise. Mona felt relaxed, even though every cell in her body was buzzing, and completed by her orgasm, even though she was still craving more.

Mona wanted to feel him inside her, thrusting in, and pulling out - and not his fingers this time.

Mona pulled him to her, and kissed him as hard as she could. She could taste herself on his lips as she grind against Jack, wanting him in her. With her legs wrapped around his waist, he slide home, and they finally felt complete.

They paused for a moment, senses overloaded by the sensations as they stared into each other's eyes. Mona pulled his mouth to her, and time resumed going forward.

It took a moment to find a rhythm but everything seems perfect, like they were melting into each other. Mona brought her knees up further, tilting her pelvis so that with each thrust Jack went deeper, and rubbed more against that wonderful g-spot.

As Jack moved his mouth from Mona, to her neck and ear, his quiet moans turned her on even further, and she could feel the tension in her building higher and higher. Panting, Mona begged her husband to go faster, harder.

The world shatters again, and Mona could tell by his movements that her muscles clenching around him have brought him even further to the edge as he is now thrusting for all he was worth.

Suddenly, he stiffened and cried out, and Mona could feel his penis pulsing inside of her, and Mona experimentally clench down around him but released her honey-pot from the flushing stream of sperm.

As Jack came back to the world around him, he relaxed a little on top of Mona. Still joined, they rested for a minute, and Mona reveled in his warm weight on top of her, and the feel of him on Mona.

Mona was wanting - needing - this for a long time. Kissing Mona gently, Jack slides out and headed to the bathroom. Looking at the clock, Mona noticed that a couple of hours seemed to have vanished quickly. Mona was drowsy.

Jack returned from the bathroom, still naked, with a tired smile on his face.

Mona reached out to him, and he joined her lovely wife in the bed again, pulling the blankets over their naked bodies. Another slow kiss and Mona snuggle against him, a leg and arm thrown across him, her ear against his chest and his arms around her.

The sound of Jack's heartbeat lulls Mona to sleep, and her sex-world felt perfect.

ROSE & JOHN

"Rose, baby! Are you hungry?" Rose heard the voice of John.

She opened her eyes to the sight of John holding a tray of food. He had made her breakfast in bed. He stood at the side of the bed in his jeans and without a shirt.

"Awww! Thank you, baby! You didn't have to this," Rose said, wiping the sleep from her eyes as she sat up in bed and took the tray. Eggs cooked the way she liked them, 2 pieces of toast, bacon, a cup of coffee and a tall glass of orange juice.

"You're spoiling me, you know that?" Rose said, and took a sip from her coffee.

"Don't worry about it! It is my right as your man. Besides, you deserve to be spoiled once in awhile! I love you," John said as he eased into bed next to Rose.

"You're so sweet! How did I ever deserve you? I love you too, my handsome man!" Rose asked, and then gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"So what do you have planned to do today?" John asked Rose, and clicked the television on, turning the volume down low.

"Nothing really. Just going to spend the day with you. Why, is there something you're wanting to do?" Rose asked and took a bite of her toast.

John smiled then said, "I like your idea! Just hang out with my beautiful, sexy, babe. Maybe make love to her all day long!" He replied.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, mister! That plus this breakfast in bed. I'd say the odds of you getting laid are highly in your favour, dear sir! Besides, spending the day in bed making love to you sounds like the makings of a perfect day," Rose said as she continued to eat.

Rose finished eating and placed the tray on the floor next to the bed.

She cuddled up next to her love. John's strong arms embraced Rose as they kissed, their tongues entwining as they enjoyed the taste of their kiss.

"Mm-mm... Bacon! " John said with a chuckle, breaking their kiss.

"Oh, shut up! " Rose giggled as she ran her hand over his broad muscular chest and arms, then down to his crotch and cupped him, feeling his warm and-need she say-growing bulge.

"You didn't tell me you brought sausage as well!" Rose giggled as she gave his package a gentle squeeze. "Kind of hungry for some man meat sausage." Rose said, and then flicked her tongue over his left nipple.

They kissed again and then Rose said, "Baby, Why don't you get out of those jeans while I go pee! When I come back I will suck your dick. Would you like that, baby?" Rose asked, giving him a quick kiss.

"It was a good plan to fix you breakfast in bed," John laughed, then stood and began to unfasten his jeans as Rose walked to the bathroom.

Rose did her business, then stood and removed her gown. She brushed her teeth and dabbed on just a touch of perfume. After quickly running a brush through her hair, she walked nude back into the bedroom.

John was laying in bed nude when Rose returned, one arm under his head as he looked at the TV and slowly pumped his growing erection with his other hand.

"Excuse me, Mister! Did I say anything about playing with you? You naughty boy! You can do that another time, honey! Your babe wants to play," Rose said with a smile as she got into bed next to him. They both laughed.

They kissed passionately, their hands roamed over each other's nude bodies. Rose do so love being naked with her partner and feeling his touch and tasting the sweetness of his kiss.

"Baby, didn't you mention something about sucking my dick?" John said breaking their kiss.

Rose grinned, then kissed the tip of his nose and said," I did say something about that didn't I? Would you like me to do that, baby? Would you like your big hard cock sucked baby? "

"That would be wonderful! Suck my dick baby!"

John replied, and then they kissed once more.

Rose broke the kiss and began muzzling into his neck kissing him, the nibbled gently on his ear and whispered, "I'd love to suck your fat dick baby! I love it! Will you eat my pussy as I do it? Can I straddle your face and feed you as you feed me, my sexy lover?

John groaned his approval. They kissed as Rose grasped his cock and slowly pumped it. It felt so big, hard and warm in her hand. Rose got up on her knees then straddled his head, her now wet cunt just inches from his face.

"Oh John, baby!" Rose moaned as she felt his sweet lips kissed her wet pussy lips.

Rose leaned forward and took his firm hot cock into her hand, then began licking all around the head and down the shaft. Rose held and gently rolled his nuts in her hand as she took him deep into her throat, deep blowing him.

Meanwhile, he continued to work over her cunt with his mouth and talented tongue. Rose was finding it hard to concentrate on his cock due to the pleasure he was giving her as he expertly ate her pussy.

"Baby! BABY! Oh, John, baby, I'm C-cumming! OOOHHHH-AHHHHH!" Rose panted, removing his dick from her mouth as her body tensed and vibrated as she came all over John's mouth. He held on to her hips as he slapped her juices.

As Rose's passion wave calmed, she took him back into her mouth and sucked his cock for all it was worth as he continued to eat her out. They were moaning, groaning and slurping as they feasted on one another in that wonderful 69 position.

Before long his wonderful mouth had her at the brink of another orgasm. "Oh, oh, baby! Again! I'm c-cuummm-i-ing-g-g! " Rose squealed, her hand jerked on his dick.

Suddenly John groaned deeply , "Oh, shit, baby! ARRRR- GRRRRUMPH! "Then before she could take him back into her mouth, he began to cum. The first spurt hit Rose on the cheek, the second in her hair. Rose managed to catch the third and fourth spurts in her mouth. She continued jacking him off until he was milked dry.

Rose got off of him and looked at him as his semen ran down her cheek and onto her chest.

Taking her fingers she wiped up some of his silky warm cum and licked her fingers clean.

"Mm-mm... Breakfast in bed and a facial. You are spoiling me! " Rose said with a laugh.

to be continued...