Mona & Jack - A Different Sex Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hidden objects in his hand were the extra set of nipple clamps, the cruelest clover leafs. He clips then to her swollen labia as she screamed. The pain rolling over her...her hips rocking, ass grinding into the bed, igniting spasms a new in her ass. He ties her lips wide open, tethering the clamps to the strips of tape on her thighs. Every inch, every hidden niche was wide open to his eyes, his fingers and his tongue.

He leaned back to admire his handiwork and then dives into her slippery slit, his tongue attacking her clit. His flat long strokes making her ass quiver, it rebels at the plug, trying to push it out. Mona's clit danced for his tongue, quivers and throbs.

The next orgasm came quickly; he pushed two fingers into her fuck hole and curled them, finding her G-spot. He rubbed hard and fast over the bumpy tissue, his tongue still assaulting her hard clit as the orgasm continues to build. The pressure in her belly aching as it finally released. Squirting, the nectar forced from her cunt, it splashed his face, dripping as he continued to rub and lick. Mona's screams echoed in the room.

His free hand reaches up to remove one of the clamps from her nipple. The pain flooding in was so exquisite that Mona un-sure if she was Cumming again...or if it's one long continuous orgasm. Mona's mind drifted away, her thoughts concentrated on her nipple as his fingers roll it, tweaking it as the blood flows back in. Mona's hips pumping at his face and she felt her ass stretching, "NOOOOOOOO!" her denial low and guttural like an animal.

He renewed his lashing with his tongue and Mona shuddered and shacked. Climax after climax, rippling through her until her brain crescendos, awash with the ultimate orgasm. Mona lost focus, her body on auto pilot as it accepted the pleasure. His hand releases the other clamp and Mona lifted, body rigid as it tipped her over the edge. Mona floated, no sound or light penetrating her brain. Her throat raw as it dragged in air.

At last, Mona opened her eyes, her legs were freed and she flexed the muscles. Jim was straddling her, his cock teasing her lips, his smile reaching his eyes as he asked if I enjoyed. Rolling Mona's eyes, licking her lips, her tongue dragging moisture, her bottom lip swollen and tender, she could feel the teeth marks denting it. He pushed forward, his head past her lips, her mouth once again flooding with saliva as Mona savour the male taste.

His hips pump, letting just his head popped in and out of her mouth, Mona sucked at him, lifting her head, wanting his cock. Greedy mouth watering, drooling in anticipation. And with one long forceful push, his cock is thrust in, driving deep, straight into her mouth; Mona felt it make the slight bend as it feeds itself deep into her throat.

He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her on further, making her retch and gag. Not releasing the pressure, her nostrils flaring, could not breathe and as the panic fills her eyes, he pulled her head back by her hair and fucked her mouth. His body still, his hand forcing her head back and forth, tears springing to Mona's eyes as she gasped for breath. His heavy balls dragging on her chest, her eyes wide as her ass spasms on the still inflated plug. Mona's exposed clit quivering as the air brushes it.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and inches forward until his ass is over her mouth. He lowers his body and her tongue leaps forward to wet his crack. He rocks his hips back and forth, moaning aloud as her tongue stabbed at his little brown bud.

He spread his cheeks and drops his ass to Mona's mouth. Sucking and poking with her tongue, she could feel his body quiver and he screams, "Yes, don't stop!" Pushing hard with her tongue she felt his sphincter loosen, and she pushed inside, curling the tip to lap at the tender nerves within. He grinds down on her and she sucked the surrounding tissue into her mouth, letting her tongue drill deeper.

He moved quickly, pushing Mona's knees back onto her chest as he positions his cock at her open pussy lips. Staring at him, Mona shuddered as his cock tries to force its way inside. Gasping, eyes wide...moaning loudly, her heart pounding as he released the valve, her ass then protesting the release of the pressure. It spasms, muscles clamping down hard on the deflating plug. Still his cock pushes at her greedy cunt until he finally forces his way in...from tip to base in one full long hard thrust forcing a scream over her lips.

He inflated the plug, his cock now tightly sheathed inside her and pauses as she adjusted to the fullness. He grabs her nipples and pinches them...pulling at them...making her OMG...cum again. Mona's cunt contracting tightly, her ass clamping and releasing as the sweet oils pool inside her...so tightly sealed that they could not seep out. Tears pouring over her cheeks, the orgasm so hard and sweet, painful in its bliss. He fucked Mona hard, his cock dragging in and out, the juices splashing with each withdrawal, and loudly squelching as he forces back in.

Arching up to meet him, looking in his eyes as the orgasm rolls and rolls, ebbing only slightly before crashing over her again and again. His body tensed, and Mona felt his cock grow incredibly longer, thicker, tighter as he screams his own release. Shuddering, he drives hard and deep...letting his spunk fill her swollen cunt, it gushes forth, hitting her back wall with such force that she screamed in wonderment.

He reached to release the valve, and brought her to a last shuddering orgasm. Her limbs limp, too weak to move at all, yet still her muscles contract and released on his waning cock. Laying her head back on the pillow, she felt the plug pushed from her ass as her sphincter expels it. Jim reached up, his cock still buried in Mona's pussy and unbuckled the cuffs from her wrists. He leaned down and kissed her swollen and bruised lips, brushing the hair from her face.

He pulled from inside her and laid on the bed, turning her and pulling her on top of him, she licked at his still firm cock, cleaning her spunk and his, licking from tip to base, then bathing his balls with her tongue. His hands gripped her ass and draw her pussy to his lips as he returned the tongue bath. He licked and sucked the length of her slit...releasing the clamps from her labia...he tongued the indents, bringing a growl from her throat, she took his cock in her mouth to muffle the scream as the blood flows painfully back into the engorged tissue.

Pushing Mona off him, Jim climbed from the bed, offering her his hand and leads her to the tub. He adjusted the water and climbs in behind her, pillowing her head on his shoulder, his arms encircled her, he loosely holds a breast in each hand as the water rises, swirls around them, loosening tight muscles, washing the spent passion from their flesh.

As the water cools, he stirred behind Mona, her eyelids fluttering opened, she blinked in the diffuse light, inhale the sweet scent of candles and bath oils. He massaged her shoulders and whispers in her ear, "Get up, I'm starving, you have drained me you wicked wench."

There was a smile to his voice and she rose in the tub, stepping forward, Mona bended and pull the plug, his hand running over her water warmed ass, touching her gently. As one, they stepped out of the tub, she stood still, staring at him, his hands tracing a heated path along her shoulder, lazily circling her sensitive nipples. He reached for a towel and wraps it around her, swaddles a towel around his own hips and turned, taking Mona's hand and leading her to the kitchen.

Towel clad, they padded softly down the stairs stopping in the kitchen. He pulled out a chair at the table, pours her a glass of wine and turned to the fridge. He talked, telling Mona of the interesting things he got to see in travelers luggage, keeping Mona smiling and laughing while he prepares a meal.

As he placed the plates on the table, he looked at Mona, his eyes becoming serious, she watched his lips as he talks, "I have never done anything like this before, it may be a first, but I am hoping it won't be the last."

With that announcement he dig in, eating, talking and laughing as they share stories. He cleared the table, adding wine to both of their glasses and they retired to the living room. They sank into his soft sofa, hip to hip and drain their wine glasses. He traced her cheek, running his hand through her damp hair, letting it rest at the nape of her neck and pulled her to him. His kissed, so unlike the earlier ones was sensual, soft, hungry as his tongue parted her lips to delve inside.

Less urgent, but no less breath taking.

Mona let her hands explore his body, starting at his chest, kneading his flesh, caressing, her hands slow, warm, soft. She could feel his body stiffen as she moved lower, baby finger dipping into his navel, lightly pinching his skin. His breathing started to catch, louder, he gasped as she pulled at the towel, letting it fall opened, her fingers tracing his semi hard cock, thrilling to its movement.

Mona's hips shifting on the couch, wriggling closer, rubbing flesh to flesh, her fingers encircling his growing tool, stroking softly, slowly. His breathing now laboured, his lips harder on her, he sucked her tongue into his mouth. Mona walked her fingers lower, hefting his balls, feeling their weight, fingers rolling the twin orbs inside the sac.

With a strangled cry, he grabbed Mona and lifted her onto his lap, her thighs spread, straddling his hips, his fingers running through her hair, he growls as he moves under her, kissing her, a hard bruising kiss of urgency.

Mona tore her lips from his, leaning back, staring into his smoky eyes, smiling the light dancing, reflecting from her. Mona lifted her right breast, fingers squeezing her nipple, a moan escapes as she leaned forward, offering her stiff nipple to his wet lips. He took the offered nub, his teeth lightly holding it in place, his tongue stabbing at the tender flesh. Mona's hips rock on his lap, her moans becoming as urgent as his, she pushed her breast into his mouth, force feeding his hungry lips. "Please!" I whimper.

He grunted, reaches one hand under her and guided his now throbbing solid cock to her wet lips, and with a primal groan, entered her. Mona grinded down, feeling his teeth scissoring her nipple, her pussy closing around his cock, his arms both was encircling her, pulling her close to him. Mona's breast squeezed between them, her nipple on fire, her pussy bathing his cock, dripping out to drench his balls.

Buried in her depths, they rocked, grinding flesh to flesh, too lost to move, too heated to stop. Mona's fingers tangled in his hair, keeping his mouth on her breast, tossing her head back and screaming her lust, howling, listening as it echoes back to her.

Suddenly Jim pushed Mona away, tears his teeth from her breast, he took a heaving tit in each hand and squeezes, Mona lost her breath, her hands reaching for his, closing on his wrists, pulling at him. The pains making her writhe on his impaling cock, the pain driving the very breath from her lungs.

Mona's eyes wide, their gaze holding the others eyes transfixed. Mona parted her lips to protest, and he sealed her mouth with his own, eating her words, swallowing her groans.

The orgasm surprising her, taking her body by force, she quiver, the juices spurting out, her vaginal walls constricting tightly, forcing the fluids out past his cock, soaking them, hot and sticky, thick cream oozing.

He leaned back, looking at Mona, a hint of a surprise, and he laughs, almost uncontrollably, his entire body shaking as she cum on his cock. "Damn demon woman, I envy your ability to cum like that."

As she remembered to breathe, his laugh contagious, Mona erupt into a fit of giggles, "Let's see if I can do that one more time." her eyes sparkling with merriment, despite the aching of her bitten nipple, the exquisite shaking of her thighs, or the tingling of her clit.

Jim lifted Mona, guiding her to the end of the sofa, he ran his nails along her back as he bends her over the arm. "My turn you delightful wench."

With that he ran his cock head up and down her slit, lubing his thick mushroomed head, and pushes into Mona's ass. He quickly develops a rhythm, fucking her, her hips driven into the arm of the couch, her clit rasping over the material. One hand drops to push three fingers into her creamy cunt, fucking her with his fingers, picking up the tempo of his cock as it pounds her ass.

Mona cried ringing out as her wicked body trembles into another orgasm, the sustained rise and fall of the orgasmic wave making her ass clamp tight on his steely rod as he hammers it home over and over. His fingers wiggling inside Mona's cunt keeping her howling and she screamed for more.

Jim gave Mona more, harder and faster, his cock spearing deep in her bowels and with a roar of released, and he filled her ass with his seed. Mona could feel his cock bucking inside her as it empties, his legs pressed tight to her. His body becomes heavier as he leans over her, his cock still trapped in her spasm ass, he turns her head and kissed her.

They managed to limp wearily to the couch, collapsing in a heap, arms and legs tangled, cum soaking their bodies. He grabbed the remote, finds an old romantic comedy, and they watched, a comfortable silence settling between them.

As the movie nears its end, he snuggles in a little closer, pulling Mona to him and whispered, "Tomorrow, you're making breakfast, and then, maybe we can explore a little with the other things I found in your luggage."

With a quiet laugh, Mona settled in next to him, the soft flickering glow of the TV lighting the room and answer, "Yes, tomorrow."

to be continued...

12