Mona & Jack - A Different Sex Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They cleaned the whole thing and then she wanted to mount him. She said that she had seen this pose in the porn site and wanted to do it herself. Mona could understand why John called him and ask him to take news about his sexy & horny wife.

Because she was lean, she felt very light for Rand. Keeping her legs on either side she with her hand inserted his cock into her cunt. By jerking her hip she made a deep penetration and she started her fucking action. She moved forward and backward and up and down. It took a longtime for them to come to climax. They both enjoyed their sex immensely.

Mona felt that she was already wet inside her panty. She started to lick her pussy outside that love room. Suddenly Rand dropped some honey over Rose's nipples. Rose was enjoying when rand sucked her honey filled nipples and she moaned to response him and also to arouse him.

Honey was spread on her tits, pussy and belly button. Rand finished the sucking on the nipples and went on to her belly button then. Rand could see his aunt's pussy from there which was honey filled and waiting to be fucked.

Rose was fair and due to brushing and tearing by his body she went almost red on her boobs then. Rand put his tongue tip in her belly button then and started to lick it gently. Rose was out of control with this. She put her hands on his head and pressed it on her tummy.

Rand kept on licking her hot navel area and she was aroused like hell. He did not spend much time on her belly as his young horny sex starved aunt's pussy was more important asset present. Rose was breathless and she was moaning and sighing heavily.

Rand went down to her pussy area and after he finished with licking off honey on belly button. Rose's pussy was all wet due to honey and the liquid coming out of it. Rand parted her legs and put his tongue on the thighs first.

Rose was so aroused that she literally pulled John towards her pussy. Rose wanted me to do so and he was ready for this thing. As he made the first slurp Rose almost pulled his hairs off the skull.

She pulled them so tight that Rand was in pain. But Rose aunt's pussy was having a great taste and Rand made slurps one after another. Rose kept on pulling him towards her and he finally had his tongue deep in her pussy. The sour pussy juices got mixed with the sweet honey and the taste was out of this world.

Rose's moans were increasing with each and every lick made by Rand. He might have tasted sweet and sour Rose's pussy for about 5 minutes and then he had a very nasty idea. Idea of sucking the asshole of his aunt.

Rand never applied any honey on asshole but he wanted to do it then. He put some honey on his index finger and took the finger to the asshole. Rose looked at him and she had a lot of questions in her eyes. As he put finger on asshole she asked, "Please don't say you are going to lick my ass now!"

Rand: You got it right my love; let me taste your ass now.

Rose: You are insane baby why on the earth you want to kiss my ass?

Rand: Everything is okay these days. We are on heaven and I want to try and taste everything. Just enjoy it darling, I don't want to repent for not doing anything on our precious days.

Rose had a brief smile on her face and she parted her ass cheeks for Rand. He had successfully convinced her for ass licking. He put his lips on her ass. Rand licked the hole with his tongue and Rose crushed the bed-sheet with her hands.

Mona was already perplexed to watch the activities & new ideas of that young stud during sex with her sister-in-law.

The ass licking was tickling her a lot and she was crushing to control herself. Rand rubbed tongue for a while and then he tried to enter the hole with his tongue itself. But it was a Great Wall of China to enter.

That hole was too tight for the tongue to be entered in it. Rose smiled and said, "That cannot be penetrated that easily baby. You need some more lube there."

Rand: Than let me do it after I had some sort of sticky arrangement on my dick.

After having taste of ass and aunt's young pussy Rand then wanted Rose to blow his dick. And without asking her anything he put few drops of honey on his dick head.

Rose was smiling seeing that. He stroked the dick with his hand and spread the honey in forepart of the dick. Rose looked at the cock and she sat on the floor then. Rand put his dick near her mouth and she quickly sucked it with a huge kiss.

She must have tasted the honey too with the hotness of Rand's dick. She did not take out his dick at all after that. She was munching all around his shaft.

Her tongue was rotating all over his dick and in between she was making round tongue movement on his dickhead as well. Oh my god Rose was such a fantastic sucker...!

Rand held his hands on the back of Rose's head and he started to push her on his dicks slowly. Rose kept on sucking Rand's dick head so nicely and he was over the moon all that time. He wanted aunt's pussy show badly then.

Rand's dick had been excited like hell; especially after that awesome oral sex by Rose. He slowly took his dick out of Rose's mouth and asked her to lie down and part her legs.

Rose lay flat in that soft bed and she opened her legs up. Rand had a look on his sexy aunt's pussy and slowly put his finger there. It felt still bit sticky due to honey.

Rose pulled her hand and she took his shaft in her hand. She slowly started to rub it on her love-hole area. It was a great feeling being rubbed on Rose aunt's pussy. And Rose gave him sign to go ahead by nodding her head. He gave a slight jerk to enter that hot pussy.

Rand asked her to continue little more he might come. She increased her speed. Rand asked her to get up as he was coming. Rose said cum inside me as soon as she said that Rand had no control and he was out.

It was like her pussy was sucking sperm out of Rand's dick. It was again one of the best feelings he had. She just collapsed on Rand. She was going to wash room for a hot-shower and before that took one contraceptive pill with her.

Mona left from there without saying anything. She was drained her pussy juices inside her panty and it would become sticky and spotted with that. Mona was going towards her office. Suddenly her cell phone rang on. It was Rose and Mona heard that someone was giving goodbye kiss to her.

After some discussion Mona asked her that she had seen a young guy coming out from her place before some days when she was passing by her place from the shopping. Mona described the physic of the stud and Rose confirmed the guy as Rand (son of Jack & his ex-wife). Mona could understand that she had a step-son but Jack hadn't told her about him.

Reaching her office Mona called Rashid at her cabin. Rashid asked her If he could join her. She told him not then. On Sunday she stayed with Rashid and he fucked her few more time at day and night.

Rashid felt very week and slept on Monday. That went on for few more months. As Rashid was not getting hike at office (Mona's plan) and house rent was more. He thought to move back with Mona was fine. In fact Mona told him to stay with her.

They had enough in 4 months. They used to normally hang out on weekends. They even fucked many times in hotels. It went on nice. One fine Saturday Rashid asked Mona that would she like to add some new thrill in her sexual life. Mona replied in positive.

Rashid expressed his plan before Mona and he was shocked when a woman he had been dating only few months asked if he wanted to go to a local swinger's club she had no problem. Though Rashid did not mention it was a swinger's club, but just a "pretty wild place he had read about". He had never been there, but had also read about it on-line.

Mona quickly agreed and they decided to go the next Saturday. When Rashid picked up Mona he knew that he was in for a wild evening. She was dressed to impress with a very short skirt, stockings, killer high heels and a very low cut blouse. When she sat in the car Rashid noticed that she had on a garter belt (he could see the top of her stockings).

He also noticed that she had on a shelf bra and her nipples were sticking out nicely. Mona was very well endowed and Rashid knee her top would get a lot of attention.

As they drove, they discussed the club. They both discovered that the other already knew about the club and what to expect. They decided to take it slow and see what happened.

When they got to the club, they were offered a tour as new comers. The club was gorgeous. It basically had two parts. The front had bars, tables, a dance floor and a buffet. The back was towel or lingerie only and had couples rooms, a group room, hot tubs, and a swimming pool.

They settled into a table and got a couple of drinks. They just sat and watched for a long time. Even though Mona was wearing a daring outfit, it seemed almost tame compared with what they saw. It was couples only night and the place was packed. There were couples in a large age range and many of the women seemed to like showing their exhibitionist side on the dance floor. More than one was completely topless, and their partner had pulled their skirts up to their waist.

They decided to give the dance floor a try when a slow song came on. Rashid was a little surprised to see many people rubbing others (other than their partner) on the dance floor, but assumed they knew each other. Rashid assumed that until he felt a hand on his own ass. He looked back to see a sexy woman smiling at him. He watched Mona's eyes as he saw a man rub her ass. She smiled and moaned a little bit into Rashid's ear.

The next song came on and the DJ stuck to another slow one. It had just begun when the husband of the woman who had grabbed Rashid's ass tapped him on the shoulder and asked "Would you mind?" pointing to Mona. Rashid saw her smile and stepped aside.

Before he could take a step his wife moved in close and began dancing with Rashid. She smiled at him and said "Hi, I'm Twinkle." "I'm Rashid," he replied. He got a chance to take a better look at her. Twinkle looked to be in her mid 30's. She was a little shorter than Mona and had blonde hair.

She must have had a chest of 34 DD or better, and seemed to enjoy giving him a full view. She was wearing a short dress that had a low plunging neck line. Rashid could feel her nipples pressed hard against him, and got almost a full view anytime she leaned back a little to say something to him.

"Is this your first time here?" Twinkle asked.

"Yes, my girlfriend Mona and I have never been before." Rashid replied.

"My husband's name is Stuart. You should have seen how excited he got when he saw you two walk in."

"Really?" Rashid had not thought about any particular couple targeting them.

"Yes, I hope you don't mind. But, Mona is extremely attractive." She leaned back and looked over and Mona and Stuart dancing. Stuart had has hand on Mona's ass, having pulled her skirt up. You could see her thong. Rashid looked and she had a smile on her face.

Twinkle laughed..."She does not seem to mind the attention."

As they continued the dance she ground her body against Rashid. He knew that she could feel how hard he was. Rashid followed her husband's lead and played with her ass, pulling up her skirt to get full access. She responded by moaning into his ear.

When the song ended, it was followed by a faster one. "Thanks for the dance," Twinkle said as she leaned up and gave him a kiss. At the same time she moved her hand to his crotch and gave him a squeeze.

When they got back to the table, Mona said "That's Stuart and Twinkle."

"I know."

"What did you think of them?" Mona asked.

"I think Twinkle is hot. What do you think?" Rashid said.

She just smiled and pulled his hand under the table. She pushed it against her then soaked panties. "Does that answer your question?"

They had another drink and people watched some more. Rashid scanned the tables and dance floor, but did not see Stuart and Twinkle. He did notice there were fewer people in the front side and assumed people were moving to the back as the evening progressed. Finally, Rashid asked Mona "Do you want to see what is going on in back?" She smiled and nodded yes.

They went to the locker room, and Rashid stripped and put a towel around his waist. Mona took of her top and skirt, which left her in her shelf bra, panties, stockings, garter and heels. Man, did she look hot.

They walked around the back of the club to get the lay of the land. It was much different from when they took their tour. There were couples everywhere. Several couples were nude in the pool and hot tubs.

They stuck their heads into the group room and saw 6-7 couples all over the floor. There was almost ever combination of sex going on. As they looked, Mona reached back and grabbed him through the towel. He was already rock hard even before her attention.

There was a bar in the back area, and lots of chairs and couches. Rashid was waiting for Mona's lead to see what she was ready for. They ended up sitting on a small couch in the bar area.

There was another couple already sitting on the next couch. It was so hot watching all of the women walk around in heels and lingerie.

They had only been there a few minutes when Rashid noticed the couple next to them had expanded their fun. She had undone his towel and leaned over to begin sucking him.

Rashid poked Mona to nodded for her to look. She did and then looked back at him. "mmm, that looks like fun." she said as she pulled his towel aside. Before he knew it, she had his manhood in her mouth and was bobbing up and down.

Rashid was leaning back with his eyes closed, enjoying what Mona was doing, when he heard a voice say "Do you share?" Rashid looked up to see Stuart and Twinkle standing next to their couch, smiling.

Stuart had on a towel like almost all the men. Twinkle it appeared had packed a bag. She was then wearing a red teddie with matching red stockings and heels.

Mona looked up and said, "I think that can be arranged."

"Would you two like to see if we can find a room?"

"Sure," Rashid said. They got up and followed them. They went over to the various rooms and each time Stuart tried a door, it was locked.

"Unfortunately, he rooms are popular on Saturdays." We can wait for one, or go to one of the beds in the pool area."

Before Rashid could say anything, Mona blurted "Let's go to those beds!"

They made their way to the pool area. There were two large canopy beds. Luckily, one was empty. The other was filled with two couples. The women were engaged in a 69 position, while one of the men was behind the woman on top in doggie position. The other man seemed happy to watch.

They all sat on the bed. The women were in the middle with him on the outside of Twinkle and Mona on the outside of Twinkle. Rashid began to slowly caress Twinkle's shoulder and arm as they began to kiss. Very quickly they were in a passionate kiss with her moving his towel aside and stroking his rock hard cock.

It was not too long until she was going down on him. Rashid reached under and felt her huge tits. She seemed to love it as he squeezed and pinched her nipples. He looked over and saw Mona was going down on Stuart.

After a while, Twinkle pulled up and said, "I need to feel that inside me." as she straddled him. She moved him into place and sat down quickly. She was so soaking wet he went all the way in deep. She began riding him as he played with her gorgeous tits. She was moaning loudly and he noticed 3-4 couples were watching them. That turned him on even more.

Five minutes of her riding on him later and she screamed out in orgasm. Rashid lay still as she slowed and leaned onto his chest. He was able to sneak a peek at Mona and Stuart and saw he had her in doggie position. Rashid knew that it was one of her favorites and that she would probably cum quickly.

She did not disappoint and within 3-4 minutes she was bucking and yelling as she orgasm.

Rashid and Mona spent a good portion of the rest of the evening with Stuart and Twinkle. It was a fantastic first trip to the swinger's club. On the way back to home Mona insisted Rashid to give her one more session. Rashid fulfilled Mona's urge for sex beside a lonely roadside place and inside the car.

to be continued...

12