Mona & Jack - A Different Sex Story Ch. 10

Story Info
Mona's wild sexual urge.
6.1k words
4.33
9.3k
1
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, at late evening Mona got a call from Rashid that he would not able come early as his friend called a party and it would be too late to return back. Mona was feeling lonely and without any game. She started to prepare food at the kitchen.

Suddenly the door bell rang up. Covering her usual low cut blouse with a scarf she proceeded to open the door. From the eyehole she could find out that Rose and Rand was there at the door step. She hurriedly looked at her full figure (whether she was ready to welcome Rand). She was in a body hugging black mini skirt and a low cut white blouse which she just covered with a scarf to create a see-through image of her cleavage.

Opening the door she welcomed her sister-in-law and stepson warmly. Rose introduced Rand with his ravishing stepmom.

Rose: "Rand, this is Mona, your Mom, I mean step-mom."

Rand: "Oh! I see. She is great. I mean, her figure...I mean, and she is beautiful."

Mona could realize that Rand was a playboy. She offered some drinks to Rose and Rand. They discussed some family stories and after one hour Rose disclosed that she had to leave for some shopping as John would visit shortly. In this context, Mona asked that whether Rand would prefer to stay with her. With smile Rand nodded his head in positive. Rose told that she would return to drop Rand at his apartment.

After usual greetings to Rose at the door when Mona came close to Rand he could see that she had huge boobs and big asses. Her waist was narrow. She asked Rand to be there as she was preparing some food. Rand asked whether he could help her to do something.

She laughed nervously. Rand told her not to worry. Mona came back and sat with Rand in the sofa and told him that she was scared to stay at lonely house. Mona said that she was getting food ready for him. Rand said, "Ok. You get ready." She asked Rand to stand at her bedroom door when was changing inside (showing him as if she scared to do so lonely). Rand asked whether any one stayed with her. She replied that one PG was there. But today she was alone (Mona did not utter any word whether the PG was he or she).

Rand said, "No, when you are changing your clothes how can I be with you." Mona said, "At least be at the door." Then Rand agreed to go. She went inside and Rand could see her undressed and putting on a nightie. She wanted to have a wash. Rand was there at the entrance of the bed room.

Reluctantly Mona went inside the bathroom, kept the bathroom door open, and kept a light inside and undressed completely. Rand could see her image reflection in the full length bathroom mirror. She had a fantastic body. Her boobs were both straight and her navel was flat. There was no hair in her pussy she might be cut them and her behind was big, round shaped and raised. Rand was having a good erection watching her stepmom.

She was washing herself with a hand shower. With one hand she opened her cunt lips and directed the flow from her hand shower into it. She wiped herself with a towel and dried herself. Without putting on her panty or bra, she put on her nightie. Before being caught red handed, Rand moved away from the spot and stood away from the door.

She came out of the bathroom and asked Rand when she could serve him food. Rand told her that it was still time. She went to the kitchen and asked him to be with her in the kitchen. Rand went to the kitchen and stood behind his step mom. Mona's projecting ass tempted him to just to touch them, but he controlled himself.

Mona made some additional food for him and rand could see that because she did not wear any under garments, her boobs were shaking uncontrollably at her every body movement. Finally she carried the food to the table and spread the plates on the dining table. On one occasion when she came very close to him, Rand just touched her shoulder and she did not seem to mind.

Mona's soft weaved body seem to be begging rand to take it in his hands. But he thought that he would wait till supper. Mona placed her plate opposite to him on the table. Rand asked her that why not they would sit side by side so that they touch each other while eating. She came over to his side and sat in the chair next to him and stood up and started to serve food.

Rand could not resist, he put his hand on her back and brought it down to her ass. But his action did not seem to disturb her. With a smile on her face Mona said that why not wait for the supper to be over. Rand said that supper they ate every day, but just a chance to lick her nipple was a rare chance. Mona said, "You are so impatient." She opened the button of her nightie and took out her boob and projected her erect nipple for Rand to lick and suck.

Rand just gave one lick and one suck, and she pulled back and said no more, let us get busy eating. Shamefacedly Rand started gobbling the food, which was delicious. Rand too little time to finish off the delicious homemade food. After food Mona gave Rand a cup of ice cream taken out of the fridge.

Mona went to the bedroom and prepared the bed. She came back and asked Rand that where he would like to sleep. Rand told her that he would sleep in the sofa. Mona said, "No. You sleep with me in my bedroom sharing my bed."

Mona then went to the bathroom, kept the door open, sat in commode and passed urine, washed with the help of the hand shower and then came back. Rand went around and put out all the lights in the bedroom. He lied in the bed on one corner and Mona took another corner and she turned to face him and kept smiling. She had a beautiful smiling face.

Getting signals from his stepmom Rand removed his t shirt and the shorts. His robust cock was stiff like an iron rod. He went near her and unbuttoned her nightie and removed it over her head and she was fully nude. Her pussy was hairless and her boobs were full and erect. Mona then asked him whether he had ever seen the pussy like her. Rand replied, no.

Then she called him closer and showed her stepson the geography of the pussy. Mona said that rand's cock was the biggest she had ever seen since her husband that means Rand's father had one good size. They came closer and Mona hugged Rand and her boobs were pressed against his chest. She asked Rand whether he wanted to go for fucking or shall they did some play around. Rand said, "As you please."

Mona came closer and took Rand's cock in her hands. She bent over and took the top of his cock in her mouth and licked it with her tongue. Looking at his face she said it was too big to contain in her mouth. She ran her hand over Rand's ball sac and then asked him to kiss her pussy. Her hairless pussy gave a good smell. Rand licked her pussy lips and then she guided him to her clitoris.

Opening her cunt lips, Rand found her tiny cunt which he licked with the tip of his tongue. Soon it began to grow in size and Mona started to moan. Rand sent on licking it with his rough tongue. She was moaning loudly and pressing his head into her pussy. She made him to get up and she took his cock and guided it into her fuck-hole.

It was total dark and with the light from Rand's mobile camera he put the light against her face so that he could see her facial expression when he fucked his sexy, horny stepmom. Closing her eyes, she was moaning loudly as Rand pushed his cock deep into her. Her hole was full of slippery liquid and the walls gave him a tight feeling. But supporting his body on both of his hands.

Rand bent and took her nipple in his mouth and sucked them. Mona gasped and was moaning heavily. She lifted her knees and held them wide and Rand was going on fucking her. Rand asked that how was that feeling, did she enjoy the fucking. She said, "Yes, very much, go on increase your speed."

Rand made his speed go fast and Mona said that she was reaching her orgasm and her breathing speed increased and she hugged Rand with both of her hands and wound his body with her legs. Finally she collapsed having reached her orgasm. But young Rand was not yet ready. He went on with his fucking. She resumed her second session and was helping him with upward strokes.

After about five minutes, Rand told her that he would also cum. She held him tight and she too came along with him and Rand sprayed his cum into her cunt. They both slowly got up and Rand removed his cock from her cunt and went in the light of the mobile to the bathroom. Mona followed him.

She washed his cock and she washed herself dried with the towel and she hugged Rand and kissed him and said, "This is the best sex she ever had." Even her husband could not give her so much pleasure. Time was late evening and suddenly the lights in the bedroom blazed.

Rand looked at her face. She was extremely beautiful and in her nude condition she was charming. Rand asked her whether he might go. She said, "No, no question of your going. Your Rose aunt has not come yet. You sleep with me anytime as your father left me lonely in this cruel world."

After some time Rose came and Rand went with her. Before leaving Mona's house Rose said, "Mona, I hope you spend a good time with your son." They exchanged a naughty smile as Mona could understand the inner meaning of those words. Rand gave a tight hug to her sexy stepmom.

Rashid returned at dead night. Mona was sleeping in her bed. Suddenly, his eyes went towards Mona's body; she wore a blue color transparent lingerie in which she was looking very sexy. Slowly, Rashid's eyes were held on her perfect boobs, which were moving up and down, by her breathing.

After few minutes, Rashid slowly put his right hand on her back which was facing him; he moved his hand here and there on her back to feel her skin then he moved his hand towards her hips and put his hand on right hip; he massaged her both hips one by one from above her lingerie.

They were soft and big that will be a nice enjoyment for him. After massaging her hips Rashid slowly put his hand on her waist from her backside; her waist was slim and soft, after few minutes he moved his hand in upper direction to touch her soft boobs, his hand reached in lower portion of boobs, there he found her bra's bottom strap from above the lingerie which held her nice paired boobs in good shape and position.

Then, Rashid moved his hand in upper direction; he was shivering with pleasure at that time, he slowly put his two fingers on her left boob from her backside, her boob was too soft and firm. While sleeping, Mona suddenly turn towards Rashid that her boobs then came in front of Rashid.

After few minutes, when Rashid again put his right hand on her boob (then from front) and this time he put his both hands on her boobs, Rashid slowly press them gently; her boobs were so big that Rashid did not held them completely in his hand; he squeezed and massaged her both boobs for about an hour. Mona could feel the roughness of Rashid's care but she was enjoying the play and situation.

After this, Rashid again put his hand on Mona's waist and move towards her boobs, he put his hand on her left boobs and slowly squeeze both boobs one by one from above the lingerie and bra.

After this, Rashid slowly started to unhook her bra over the lingerie, when he opened two hooks of bra; her beautiful and deep cleavage had in front of Rashid; he put his two fingers between her cleavage and starts feeling her beauty of huge and soft boobs, he was feeling a wonderful feeling in his mind. Mona was enjoying every touch which was filling her dream to be fucked during sleep.

Gradually Rashid unhooked Mona's bra and open those watermelon. Then Rashid put her boob's nipple in mouth and start sucking but suddenly; Mona put her hand on Rashid's head as she was feeling horny and wet.

Next, Rashid put his lips on Mona's juicy lips and start sucking them gently at the same time. Then Rashid clear the burden of lingerie and all of Mona. Rashid made himself cloth-less and proceeded to fuck Mona without any resistance.

Mona was looking just like an angel. Her pussy was pinkish and buttocks were huge. Rashid took his dick in hand and put in front of her pussy. He gave a strong stroke such that his dick insert into her pussy; he was like a heaven at that time.

At the same time Mona was enjoying the pleasure. After that Rashid moved his waist up and down to give her more and more pleasure; he didn't know from where he got energy that he was loading Mona on his thighs and also giving her wonderful strokes. Mona got up from her half sleeping mood and started to encourage Rashid for his action.

After 20 minutes; Mona moved from Rashid and stood up on the floor, Rashid too stood up. Then she held Rashid in her soft arms tightly such that her boobs have been pressing by Rashid's manly chest and while doing so she said , "I feel very good your chest on my breast" and sucked Rashid's lips again and again, at the same time Rashid put his both hands on her firmly hips and pressed them wildly.

Then, Mona asked Rashid, "Can you take me on your arms." Rashid put his both hands on her thighs and cross them across his legs and pulled Mona up towards his waist such that Mona put her both hands on his shoulders to take support, now she was on his waist with her pussy near Rashid's dick and chest near breast. They sucked each other lip for another 5 minutes and then Rashid said to his sexy babe, "Mona moves your hips up and down". Mona started to move her hips up and down with giving him a naughty smile.

Rashid put his dick while holding Mona into her pussy and moved Mona's hips up and down to give her strokes, Mona was moaning in pleasure. At the same time Rashid was sucking her boobs continuously. Mona's boobs were also moving up and down like a pendulum such that they were soft but firm.

After 10 minutes, Rashid moved Mona from him and then said to her to stand on floor while putting her hands on wall of the room. Mona did as Rashid said. She put her long hand on wall and stand there that her ass was facing Rashid and her boobs were towards the wall. Rashid went there and put his hand on her shoulder and kiss on everywhere her back. After that he held her both boobs from below the armpits and at the same time Rashid entered his dick into her ass.

Mona started shouting with pleasure while saying," Fuck man! Fuck your babe in every hole". Rashid got excited by hearing that. He increased his fucking speed and also squeezed her boobs more passionately; after 5 minutes of fast fucking Rashid cummed inside her asshole with a hard load.

After that Mona and Rashid both laid on the floor. They were exhausted and took rest after that enjoyable session.

Next day, Mona planned something for her. After her makeup Mona took a last stand in the mirror. Mona looked after her figure. Her legs were long and her thighs rounded and beautifully shaped, extremely smooth to the touch, breasts that remained as eye-catching and firm as ever. Her nipples were slightly showing through the thin dress. Certainly it was to attract attention. She was ready without bra.

Without a bra her boobs moved as she moved .An action which was difficult to control for her high heels. She hired a taxi and came to a club in the town. It was still early for the clubs and pubs to be in full swing. Thankfully few had in queues.

As she approached with a naughty smile door-men opened the door. After a short time Mona was sitting by the bar. As she reached for her drink her hand was trembling and nervously she re-crossed her legs. She closed her eyes and tried to focus. She had not worn any underwear. The attention from the young men in the club grew whenever she moved her legs.

Mainly because it was clear that the single, lone female was seemingly eager to show off her body. Suddenly one of the young men came to her and asked, "Can I buy you a drink?" Mona replied, "Sure, if you want to" Letting his eyes drop down to her cleavage he offered the drinks.

She wasn't used to the drink and he took every opportunity to look down her dress and beneath the table to her legs at regular intervals. Soon the young lad whose name was Rick asked her for a kiss. She agreed. Without knowing Mona kissed him hard. Her arms were around his neck.

"You have a place near here?" Rick whispered under the noise of the bar. "Wouldn't you rather take me home with you tonight", Mona replied. As if to pressure him Mona began discreetly rubbing her hand against the bulge in the young man's trouser.

When the bar closed she let him fondle her tits through her dress. He'd deserved it. His car was across the road. Approaching the car Mona slid into the car. Crossing her smooth legs as the man got in beside her. Suddenly Mona started sucking Rick's dick from almost the moment they had set off.

From inside the only sounds were the soft running of the engine and the steady groans of a man. Taking hold of the man with her fist she sided her lips up and down over the swollen head. She stroked her mouth down over his dick. Enjoying the effect Rick was trembling. "Oh... oh yes", he groaned.

The car stopped quickly to the side of the road. Just in time as the load of cum splattered to the roof of Mona's mouth. She waited until he had finished. Then turned and opened the car door. Rick said, "Now, I'll drop you off at a taxi stand."

Mona's voice was raised. She got out of the car. The car disappeared into the night. Rick left her alone in the dead night. All the anger she felt that this man had seen her as just a quick blow machine. She was in the middle of the street, late at night, checking her watch it was past 1'o clock.

In her short dress she knew she stood out like a prostitute and this certainly wasn't the best part of town for a woman to be out alone. The batteries of her phone where dead. She began walking. Her high heels tapping and echoing in the street. There was no one around.

Not even a passing car that she could flag down. Her breasts were proudly bobbing in her dress. "Hey sexy!" It was a shout more than anything cutting through the night air. Mona did not look at first. There on the corner where two figures watching her body. One taller than the other but obviously both was male. They were both looking right at her proudly bobbing breasts.

She didn't wait. Turning her back on the men she started walking. Her head was down. As she glanced over her shoulder she caught sight of the two men. They were following her. She was almost running. Mona was unable to travel fast on her high heels. Gasping in anticipation of a hand touching her shoulder. Her whole body trembled.

Suddenly Mona realized that she couldn't possibly hope to outrun them. Besides that where was she going? She stopped. Turning slowly and looked back up the street. "We don't hurt you sexy", they said. There came a laugh.

"Come over here. We just want to talk and a look at you", they said. The accent sounded Jamaican. She bit her lip and swallowed hard. Her hands making fists as she walked very slowly across the street towards the shop front.

"That's it sexy, let's have a look at you", they laughed again. "Can you help me? I just need to find a phone", Mona shivered. "It warm in here. We have a fire", the voice was smooth. There was something in it that Mona trusted. Walking up to the dark shop front and taking a deep breath she stepped into the shadows.

She was confronted by two faces. Both black men. Just for a second the men exchanged a look. The heat from the fire began to meet her skin at last. It was dark but she saw one of them step towards her. Even letting herself sigh with anticipation as his hand touched her breast.

His hold was firm, eager and he squeezed. Her heart racing Mona turned to face him. Jordon accepted the invitation and moved quickly to feel her other breast. His black hand touched and rubbed her soft breasts. Feeling her nipples and switching between them he expressed his barbaric feelings. She looked up and saw the other man Davy was smiling.

12