Mona & Jack - A Different Sex Story Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona was in fear. It was uncontrollable. She was going to get fucked by both these men. She knew it now and the most amazing part was that she wanted them too. As if finalizing the unspoken deal Davy appeared beside her.

He was equal in height and despite the dark Mona could feel how young and strong he was. His hand touched her inside thigh. Fingers tracing up and down against her skin caressing so hard and rough. As he touched her Mona gasped out loud. Jordon was still moving between her breasts but Davy's hand was steadier roaming over her belly, ass and hips. It was all too much.

Breathlessly, energetically, Mona reached in and found the hard of Jordon's cock and pulled him out. He was big and long too, easily 8" of thick black cock. It was warm in her hand as Mona ran her fingers up and down. That tool was waiting inches from her face and standing up to attention. She felt excited.

It was bigger than she had ever seen. Jordon stiffened as she rolled her mouth down over him. Gently took him in and felt him tense and then sided back. The man gasped as she bobbed her head. Her mouth was rolling and chewing the head of his cock as he gasped in satisfaction. Jordon's hand reached down, fondling Mona's tits as she blew him.

Fucking her mouth as she sucked, his cock met the back of her tight throat. Her hair jerking as he pumped his dick in and out. Mona coughed and cum dripped from her chin and running down his black length. His cum flooded the floor of her mouth. By now her pussy was wet too. It wanted a fucking from the big black dick in front of her. With her hand on her chest Mona twisted her breasts and showed the depth of her cleavage.

She felt her mouth almost drop as Davy pulled himself out. Even in the dark, Davy was clearly huge. His dick was hanging, thick and black in front of her. When she snapped back Jordon was touching her shoulder. Both men looked ready and were waiting for her to take her dress off. Mona smiled and slid the garment effortlessly down over her arms.

Peeling it off her breasts and down to her waist, putting her hands on her hips the outfit slid to the floor. Both men's eyes were below neck level. Getting an eyeful, their look made Mona uncomfortable. She was naked now except for the high heels. Davy leaned against the wall and he was watching her beauty. On the floor there were a pile of boxes. She felt damp beneath her butt support.

Mona opened her legs as Jordon quickly let his pants fall down. He climbed onto her. She felt his warm breath panting on her face as he gripped her hips. Missing with his first thrust Jordon paused and found the spot to use. With a happy move he forced his cock into her body. He was big. Mona spread herself a little wider. She rested a hand on his back, feeling his dick draw back and upwards.

Jordon's dick pulled back then drove in, again and again as it drilled her. She couldn't believe that it was happening but Jordon felt so big, so long and deep. In no time he was bounding up and down furiously between her legs. His urgency brought tears to her eyes.

Mona gripped the boxes beneath her. Her ass was being thrust against them on his strokes. She felt herself start to come quite soon. Mona could hardly believe it. She could occasionally feel his balls pressing and swinging between her legs.

His big dick was stretching her pussy open. Jordon lifted herself to his arms. His hand rested on her shoulder firm and tight to keep her still. She shook hard as he pumped her. Mona's breasts bounced as she got it. With a series of gasps he pushed forward and she felt his dick stiffen in her cunt as he unloaded his black balls.

Gently he tugged himself free and got too his feet. Feeling stretched and warm between the legs where Jordon's cock had been. Slowly her eyes moved to where Davy stood. She was gasping. She was still trembling from her orgasm. The sticky warm feeling inside her a reminder of what Jordon had just put there.

Davy's cock was already hard. Davy knelt between her legs. Mona ran her tongue over her lips and reached up to trace a line along Davy's arm. He showed more conviction, roughly pinning her legs apart. Mona sighed. She liked confidence after all and now she was quite helpless beneath him.

The head of his cock tracing a line along her soaked pussy crack. Again she screamed as he pushed and forced her apart. Though it was more of a squeeze. Mona's mouth fell open as his cock pressed slowly into her. It was painful but the feeling of him pushing up between her legs had her coming again in seconds.

The young man fucked her slowly. He felt huge, his strong arms behind her knees. The heels hanging in the air and jerking back on each thrust. She was going to come again. The depth of him was staggering. The stiffness of his dick was routing to her belly. There was admiration, appreciation of a beautiful woman in his face.

He speeded on and felt her love pressure around him with each stroke. Mona's eyes turned upward as she reached her third orgasm. Feeling his heavy balls sliding back and squashing against her again and again. Davy folded her beautiful tits. Mona felt his big cock stiffen in her pussy. The warm cum rushed inside her as he cummed inside her.

It felt hot and warm in her cunt as he delivered the last few strokes. The young man gave her a breasts message and gently tugged his slippery cock from her pussy. Mona reached down to touch herself. Her fingers were greasy and wet. He had left a hole in her. His cum slowly running back down her legs. She had never felt anything like it.

Almost dazed she sat up onto her elbows. Jordon appeared over her. Without a word he pushed his cock in. After Davy it didn't feel anywhere near as big and Mona smiled as she began jerking back on Jordon's fast strokes. Perhaps it was the feeling of being used. Like a whore Mona enjoyed the game. Jordon pulled himself out.

The wetness on his dick showed even in the dark of the shop. The sweat on his forehead gave Mona a happy feeling. Mona didn't resist him. He pushed in and out effortlessly. Mona's breasts moving with him. Shifting her knees wider she felt his balls slapping against her.

Jordon didn't finish. He pulled out letting his young friend take the position from behind. Davy's big cock squeezing up from behind. Occasional and desperate groans erupting from her mouth. After satisfaction Mona moved slowly towards the Taxi stand. She was tiered but happy. She selected the closest Taxi standing to her. She sat in the front seat.

On the way Mona was chatting with the Taxi driver. He asked something about her daily life and she replied. They touched each other couple of times by chance. She didn't feel any shyness at that time. Easiness, laugh, trust and openness gave her pleasure. She was plunged in her dreams and didn't notice the Taxi stopped near a deserted place.

The driver grabbed her hands sharply and without saying a word, pressed her tight to him and kissed her lips tenderly. Mona kissed him back. She understood that she wanted her stranger more and more. She was getting excited. She felt her nipples rocked and some sweet feeling appeared in the lower belly. She felt his hot breathing on her cheek.

His kiss was getting her bold and hot. She could not resist him for her joy. His tongue was playing with her tongue. Then he pulled off her dress and took her left breast squeezed and kissed the nipple. The other hand was fondling her ass. His head was spinning over Mona's body. Her heart was ready to jump out. Everything started again. They kissed passionately and just could not stop kissing.

Mona wanted him. Her hand slipped in his jeans. His dick was erect and hot. It was ready to fuck her. She started to pull the clothes off of the driver. That was pretty difficult. Finally she managed to do that. He kissed her nipples lowering down and down.

All that was happening in the car it drove her excited so much that she could not think about anything. Tender kisses, light fondling were sending them mad. Mona was already naked. She looked awesome on her voluptuous body. She embraced as his head pressed into her body. His tongue ran smoothly along her neck down to her breasts.

Mona's nipples hardened immediately. She was extremely excited so he was. She got by his hot and loud breathing. The Taxi-driver wanted some decisive actions from her. But she decided to do as she wanted. Mona asked him to kiss her there. She was near to cum only from realizing what was going to happen. At first he decided to tease her a bit.

He started licking at first her pubis gently, smoothly then her lips, slightly touching the clit. Those arouse the wave of desire in Mona. She pressed his head with her legs and bagged him to let her cum. But he wanted to make the orgasm sweeter and kept liking her pussy. He moved softly apart her lips with his tongue still kissing her wet spot.

Mona was caressing her breasts, squeezing them, trifling her nipples. He was sucking her swollen clit and fondling her lips with his finger. Having felt that she stood still to enjoy this moment. Then he placed his tongue inside her pussy. His finger was caressing her nipples and his tongue was tickling her cherished spot.

Suddenly she felt that the finger of his rest hand was trying to enter her anus. Mona was groaning with every push. She felt that she was near to come. He started to fiddle her clit hard and then to pull a bit off licking and sucking it at the same time. Then Mona was screaming. In a second her body was trembling and the vagina was compressing. The huge orgasm overflows her.

It was so good so warm that she could not control. She put her hand to her pussy. It was so wet.

Her hand slowly ran alone his dick up and down and revealed the dickhead. Mona wanted him to enter her that moment only. She wanted to feel him inside of her.

She was dying in anticipation. Trying to bring his cock closer to her pussy she stretched the arm and almost pulled him up on her. He pressed himself closer to her and got his member entering her with the help of his left hand. Then he put his hand away and started moving his thighs.

At first he moved slowly, smoothly and then started speeding up. He pressed himself tightly to her. He was breathing heavily and his body was trembling. Mona thought he was about to come. But he took the dick out of her for a moment to cool a bit. Mona thought that in order not to cum so quickly he took the dick out of her.

He bent a bit aside and thrust his cock in to her pussy with all his power and pressure. She was trembling. Her legs were hugging him tightly. And here it was the second orgasm. Mona even hadn't had time to recover. He kissed her lips turned her ass to him and entered her pussy as deep as it was possible.

It was amazing. He was implanting her pussy on his dick so passionately that she couldn't stand crying. Mona was moaning with pain with happiness with anticipation. He thrust his cock in and out sharply. She was screaming with sweet pain. His hand was squeezing her breasts and his fingers circled over her nipple circle. He enjoyed ramming her hole too. They were both groaning.

Mona came again. Here she thought why wasn't he coming either? He took out his dick and wanted to thrust it into her mouth. But Mona moved apart. Then she entered his dick into her asshole. She shrieked but didn't resist her enjoyment. She was ready for everything. She fucked both of her holes. They both screamed. It was wild, hard sex.

Mona told him to call her a bitch, a slut, a whore. She loved to listen all those words from that Taxi-driver in between her sexual pleasure. She felt like cumming and told him about it. She said she wanted him to cum in her throat. She wanted to drink his sperm.

She wanted him to cum on her face to drench her with his semen. For both of them to lick it off then she turned round and lay on the leather seat. She opened her mouth wide. The Taxi-driver entered his dick into her mouth. His dickhead pressed at her throat. She wildly sucked it.

The driver was fucking her deep throat. Then he took the shaft out of her mouth. It was a real sperm fountain. Mona tasted the sperm. The driver gushed in her throat and on her face. His sperm was on her boobs, her neck and chin. Then they sucked and licked each other. Mona licked off his cum and doing a lot of kinky stuff with him.

After that they dressed and set there for a while and went home. But he didn't want to let her go just like that way. They were driving the night city for about an hour. Then he drove her home.

Mona enjoyed the wild- night.

to be continued...

12