Mona & Jack - A Different Sex Story Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona refused. John began squeezing and sucking on her breasts and put his finger inside her ass and the other inside her pussy. Mona did not know what hit her and she began moaning and groaning with pleasure. John's dick head had gone purple in color due to the erection and he suddenly felt his lover's lips covering his shaft.

Mona took half of it and gradually took the entire length of John's shaft in her mouth and sucked it along its length - slowly and gradually. She then began to run her tongue on the tip of John's dick driving him crazy. They took the "69" Position again and John was dying to taste her cunt again.

John pushed his tongue inside her pussy and tasted her juices and let his tongue explore her warm insides while she was working on his rod. John could feel the pressure building up between his legs and told Mona to slow down as he wanted to prolong his climax.

Mona made him sit on the cot and gave him the final sucks while kneeling on the floor. John kept squeezing her breasts and pulling her nipples while she worked her head in between his legs and finally he was ready to explode and began thrusting his dick faster in Mona's mouth and finally came in a gush.

John kept ejaculating for almost a minute and his Lady kept taking it in her mouth and spreading some on her massive breasts and in between her legs in her pussy. She licked him dry. For one last time they hugged and kissed each other deep and John finally kissed her deep in between her cunt lips and licked her there.

John dressed her up by helping her with her panty, bra and nigh-tie. It was a great evening at the end of the session and after Mona returned from the washroom he got fresh and ready to leave his sexy sister-in-law's place.

Mona woke up at 9.30pm after having tea. She used her cell phone to call the lawyer of Jack. At first, it was a missed call. Then the lawyer called her return she wished good evening to him. The lawyer replied with kiss and she also kissed back with joy. The lawyer, namely, Rob asked her that is no one there in home?

She: Yes darling that's why I make the call.

Rob: What you like to have?

Mona: Can you bring it to me whatever I want?

Rob: Why not order me.

Mona: I need you.

Rob: I am here in my house how can I be there?

Mona: If you here I would gave you a warm hug and pleasure.

Rob: Don't seduce me.

Mona: What can you do from there?

Rob: Lot can I do; let's have a phone sex.

Mona: You naughty how it can pleasure?

Rob: Today I will show you. First tell me what dress you wearing now?

Mona: Pale pink nigh-tie.

Rob: Under?

Mona: Can't you guess?

Rob: hmmm, nothing right?

Mona: You idiot, only panty.

Rob: Then no bra?

Mona: No.

Rob: Why not bra?

Mona: Yesterday you came in my dream.

Rob: Really?

Mona: hmmm yeah.

Rob: What I did?

Mona: You came and hugged me, and gave a long smooch your tongue was so fast than your hand, you caressing my round ass.

Rob: hmmm then?

Mona: You half stripped my nigh-tie and open my bra. Started licking my breast I was in no control.

Rob: You are really hot fucking babe hmm...

Mona: Your smooch and sex act make me very horny; my panty soaked in wet suddenly I woke up and I came to existence. OMG! It's a dream; in dream I stripped bra.

Rob: Shit what an opportunity I missed really.

Mona: That's why only soaked panty inside that's why I called you.

Rob: By telling your dream you make me hard and I am uncontrollable now.

Mona: I am also in same position, when you coming again here I need you badly to satisfy hot body.

Rob: What to do. No leaves.

Mona: Until what I do?

Rob: use finger or vegetables.

Mona: You idiot. Those will not give pleasure like your pole.

Rob: Who with me can say my problem?

Mona: Do whatever I need you inside me now.

Rob: Strip your panty now.

Mona: OK, stripping

Rob: Wide open your leg.

Mona: hhmmmm haa open now..

Rob: I am licking your cunt.

Mona: hmmmm yeah come on lick fast.

Rob: My tongue now inside your pussy, and it's salty hmmm

Mona: Hard, hard, fuck, fuck.

Rob: Now I'm drinking your milk.

Mona: Sure that's waiting for you. Hmmm suck forcibly.

Rob: Your milk tastes good.

Mona: I need you badly. Come you idiot. My finger is not sufficient. Hmmmm haaaaan.

Rob: Lick my cock. It's erect for you.

Mona: Give me your dick. I'm licking it, slrup.

Rob: Oh. haa lick. Suck my balls.

Mona: hmmmm. Glup. haaaa yes haaaaa

Rob: I am cumming.

Mona: Cum in my mouth. ha ammmm.

Rob: hmmmmm haaaaa sprut. sprut. sprut. haaa

Mona: Your cum tastes good.

Rob: How was phone sex?

Mona: Good experience. You make me cumm without physical touch. If you would have my hubby.

Rob: What would you have been doing?

Mona: Daily sucks your cock.

Rob: Don't worry whenever time seeks us meet & have our fantasies.

Mona: Love you idiot.

Rob: Me too my sex doll.

Mona: Then when you r going to marry?

Rob: You are my doll. Still 4 years no marriage.

Mona: Then you are available me for 4 years only?

Rob: Don't worry darling within 4 years I will show you the heavenly pleasure; you will enjoy for whole life.

Mona: What about my whole life?

Rob: You have a good sense of humor.

Mona: You idiot I am serious.

Rob: OK calm.

Mona: Tell me when you come here?

Rob: tell me when you need me there?

Mona: I need you always but it can't.

Rob: Ok soon I will be there.

Mona: You most welcome idiot. My pussy is waiting for you.

Rob: Thank you doll; my kiss to your pussy.

Mona: Keep my lovely dick carefully for me. I need it badly in me.

Rob: Sure darling.

Mona: Don't lose cum by hand job.

Rob: Ha... ha... no sexy. Did you give blow job to your hubby?

Mona: I don't have that much luck man. Even he didn't get hand job also. Only two minutes he rams me and his energy will down suddenly and he will sleep. Letting me starved.

Rob: Don't worry. Leave that. What is your today's plan?

Mona: Nothing; bath and good sleep.

Rob: Bathing. Hey next time we do bath together and one round in bathroom that will be very joy.

Mona: See that's why I love you. You will find ways to please me.

Rob: What to do I need you. You attracted me that much. I have many fantasies. I will tell you later one by one. You will enjoy all OK. I also need to take bath see you darling take care by meet you soon.

Mona: I m waiting. Bye you idiot. Come soon.

Rob: OK darling have good sleep, bye.

Mona was going to sleep at that moment she heard the knock at the front door. It was Rashid. He was drunk. He tried to walk but not getting his rhythm. Then Mona gave him the support to guide him at the bed.

Rashid woke up after getting bed tea from Mona. She was wearing nigh-tie that time and the tight fitting of the dress she was wearing make her body much sexier as usual. Rashid was gazing her like anything that moment, she perhaps noticed that and suddenly she asked- what you are looking at with so much concentration?

Rashid was amazed with his action and start looking at different direction. She perhaps got the hint of his intention; she went outside to do household work. He was tensed and tried to keep himself busy with watching TV and reading newspapers etc.

After taking lunch Rashid was sleeping in afternoon, Mona came and sat adjacent to him in the corner of bed for watching TV when his hand touch a part of her ass while sleeping, his body suddenly felt the heat of her sexy ass and no doubt his penis start growing in size.

Mona noticed that, but that time she continued to be in that position with his hand then in full contact with her ass. Rashid remained in that position for around 30 minutes and when he saw no objection coming from her side, he started slowly moving his hands on her ass trying to reach the crack of her ass.

Mona then moved a little bit, Rashid stopped his hand movement but then he realized that she had then moved closer to him and he had better approach to her ass.

Rashid then got encouraged seeing her reaction and he started to move his fingers in her ass. Mona made a small moaning sound and then he realized that this "not to miss opportunity for afternoon sex" for him.

Due to last night incidents Rashid would like to please Mona and as she had taken leave on that day due to some personal reason as he had heard in the morning call done by Mona when he was taking bed-tea.

Rashid went closer to her in bed pretending as he was doing it in sleeping, she did not move still. Then they were in such a position that his face was touching the side of her ass. Rashid started to press his face in the side of her ass and Mona too responded in positive manner by pressing her ass against his face slowly.

Rashid then opened his eyes and looked at Mona, was surprised to see that she was looking at him only with a naughty smile on her face then. He got up slowly and they saw each other for a while and without wasting any moments he put his lips on her hot juicy lips, felt the heat of her body that time.

Rashid slowly slipped his tongue in her mouth and she started sucking his tongue, Rashid asked for her saliva she did that too. They were kissing and Mona was hornier than Rashid.

Then Rashid had complete opportunity to satisfy his lust for her body. He started to press the soft tender breast from above her nigh-tie, while other hand start working on her ass from above, while they were still kissing.

Then Rashid started opening the buttons of the upper and she was revealing the beautiful melons from inside her pink bra. He put his mouth on one of the breast after sliding the one portion of bra with his hand and start sucking the beautiful nipples that were so tasty.

Mona was then moving her hands on his hairs and Rashid opened the bra from behind. At that moment Mona was naked from upside.

After sucking and pressing the melons Rashid removed the nigh-tie and she was then in her red color panty (Rashid was not expecting her to wear bright undergarments). Rashid turned her upside down and he was then from her behind, looked at her big ass and then put off her panty .He had bare ass that was his last dream since morning, lying in front of him.

Rashid put his mouth in the big crack of her and was sucking her ass hole with his tongue after few moments. He was just loving to care her ass and putting his saliva in her hole and then sucking it. He did it for 8-10 minutes then moving her in previous position he put his mouth in her juicy cunt while Mona started rubbing his tool which had become a full erect by then.

Rashid sucked her juices from her cunt which was slightly hairy as Mona started to trim her cunt. Rashid in the process had some hairs stuck on his mouth which she removed from her hand afterwards.

She had now become hot like iron with his sucking and she pleaded for an intercourse like sex goddess. Rashid slowly inserted his tool in her sweet cunt and Mona accommodated it quite easily. He was then giving her jerks of his life and she was moaning loudly.

Rashid also tried to insert from her back but could not do it. Then after toying with each other for long Mona released her fluids and afterwards Rashid released his cum on her ass.

Again suck her cunt and ass hole after few minutes. After that short session they put on clothes and adjusted bed as usual.

It was early evening and Rob was in his place, which was still in some disarray, when he heard a knock on the door the same time it was being opened,

"HELLO," Mona called.

Rob had a box in his hand and turned to see Mona which caused him to stop dead in his tracks and stare at her.

"What do you think," she asked.

Rob couldn't believe that, she got a new hair cut. Her name was certainly appropriate with her face and demeanor and now the hair completed it.

"I LIKE IT that is...YOU," Rob said nodding his head in approval.

Mona had been up on her tip toes waiting for Rob's reaction and when she got what she wanted to hear she began to bounce with glee. She stopped bouncing and lightly walked up to him with her arms stretched out.

Rob had his hands full of boxed items or he would have returned the gesture. She was so happy she couldn't wait and leaned into his side with her arms around his waist.

Mona tried to make comfortable with Rob as she had already planned to map and trap the lawyer of her deceased husband. After some usual talk Mona expressed Rob that she would like to leave.

They gave each other the obligatory hug and Rob saw her out the door and watched as she bounded down the steps. Mona was dressed for the hot weather with thin white shorts that were not tight around her legs and a spaghetti strap top.

Rob stood there admiring how hot she looked and when she reached the bottom of the steps she turned to smile and waved at him. Rob threw his hand up and continued to watch as she got to her car; Rob didn't turn to go back inside until Mona was in the car and backing out.

Rob went back in his apartment, closed the door and thought about her bounding down the steps,

"WHEW," Rob said out loud while shaking his head side to side. He went straight to his bedroom, dropped his shorts and lay back taking his cock in hand.

His thoughts had already caused him to get a hard on, so with gentle strokes and the vision of Mona in her attire he quickly had a very stiff pole in his hand. Rob had jacked off countless times thinking about Mona.

Every once in a while though he needed a completely naughty situation in his head to get the job done and fucking Mona in his mind always did the trick.

While he worked his tool he conjured up a scenario wherein Mona was on her knees and he was taking her from behind. Rob had no thoughts of being gentle as he only thought about straight out fucking as his hand strokes increased.

As he imagined his fingers dug into her hips while he thrust in and out of her hole and he was able to quickly coax a load of cum from his balls. Rob grunted as he worked feverishly to finish up just as the friction was getting to be too much.

Thinking about his cum shooting inside of Mona brought it on and he roared out loud as cum exploded from his dick. Rob moaned and groaned while he pumped his shaft and his cock convulsed to expel his spunk.

Rob laid there catching his breath and let the dizzy feeling of relief fade away before he could stand. He got up and wiped cum from his stomach and hand then went in to wash up. Rob felt better then and was able to get back on the tasks at hand and finish things in his apartment; he needed to get the sense of normalcy back.

By the time he finished up it was late and he was tired as hell but when he laid down he wanted to stroke one off again but before he could gather up the energy to start he fell asleep.

Rob was woke up by the rock and roll ringtone of his cell and he wanted to ignore it thinking that he had just went to sleep but the light of the morning sun coming into the window let him know otherwise.

He answered in a groggy fashion and it was Mona, she wanted to come to his apartment complex to go swimming in the pool and hang out. That was fine with him. Rob dragged himself out of bed and showered even though Mona wouldn't be there until around noon. He was ready when she got to his place and she even brought lunch so they ate while talking before going to the pool.

Then that they were through with lunch and talk Mona went into the bathroom to change. She came out with a scrumptious bikini; the bottoms were the type that had ties on the side which Rob always thought was so hot on a woman.

They spent the day in or around the pool, when Mona wasn't in the water she laid out catching some sun and of course she caught her share of looks from the other males. The way she looked in her bikini belied her quiet nature plus her innocent appearance caused men to look at her with lust.

Ron had seen it and he knew because he had drawn to women like that as well. He would sit back and casually look around and see the other guys around the pool leer in her direction and he knew the thoughts in their head.

The day was getting on and they had enough of the outdoors, Mona spoke up and expressed what Rob was thinking, "You want to order pizza tonight", she asked.

"Sure, let's do it," Rob responded.

"OK, you ready to go back to the apartment," she asked.

Yeah, let's get you away from here before one of these guys rapes you in his mind again," Rob said with a smile.

"OH STOP IT," Mona said in a mocking fashion.

They were not near enough or even talking loud enough for any of them to hear it and although Rob was playing he was also conveying some truth. Why did he need to tell her something she was already aware of, he guessed it's just the teasing thing.

She, like all females, knew the attention they get and they LOVE IT for the most part.

Mona wasn't a bitch or even a tease but in one way her demeanor projected more than Rob thought she was truly aware of. This was only one of the things he loved about her besides simply loving her because she was his deceased client's sexy widow.

They got back inside and ordered pizza and with that done she asked to use Rob's shower, "Can I wash your back," he asked with raised eyebrows.

Mona frowned at Rob and rolled her eyes up. Sure he was testing the water and looking for some encouragement, one of them HAD to. As she turned and walked into the bathroom Rob smiled and spoke up again, "Can I wash your front," he asked in a raised voice.

He heard the bathroom door close which caused him to stifle a laugh. Rob sat there and contemplated walking in on her once she had got into the shower and anticipating what her reaction would be he laughed out loud. Rob didn't do it though rather he sat back and turned on the TV and waited his turn for the shower.

The pizza arrived not too long after she was out of the shower. They ate and watched TV and they even thought about going out to get a drink or two but the sun had taken its toll on them. They decided to just sit in and watch TV plus Rob still needed to get a shower so he got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Need any help," Mona asked.

"Nah, I got it," he responded.

Rob was playing it cool himself. They did tease each other like this and they knew that it was a test of continued curiosity as well as a test of will.

It was hard for Rob to be good and he had no idea how tough it was for her, for all he knew that it was nothing in her mind. He would have had sex with her just about any time but was weird as it seems he didn't want to initiate something and be rejected. Despite the special connection he felt existed he still didn't want to be exposed or embarrassed by a rejection.

"Hey, the movie is about to start," Mona said.

"YEAH, YEAH," Rob shouted.

He exited the shower, dried off and took a little more time doing all that to let his cock get soft. If he would have gone out there sporting even a hard on then her could tease him for hours. Rob threw on some shorts and a T-shirt and was out and into the living room. All he had was a couch so with her on one end and him on the other they settled in for a movie.

Rob continued to sneak peeks at her by slightly turning his head and then looking out the corner of his eye. He just wanted to be sly about it rather than obvious, she looked so damn good but then again he wasn't sure if it was just horniness clouding his vision.

He couldn't stop sneaking in some looks and when he adjusted his position he was looking down her legs and when he looked up she was looking back at him.

They both turned our heads towards the TV without a word. Rob was analyzing her look but really couldn't gauge anything from it because she didn't smile, nod or anything.

When that movie ended Mona came across another one that they hadn't seen,