Mona and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
We say goodbye to Miss Mona; Macy and I comfort each other.
18k words
4.72
23.4k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,968 Followers

The following Wednesday night, I took Miss Mona and Miss Macy out to dinner. I didn't feel that I needed to impress Miss Mona but I did want to take Miss Macy to some place where she would feel that she was being treated like an "adult," so we went to an upscale steak house in one of the downtown hotels on the river.

Both the girls got dressed up and I walked in to the restaurant with one girl on each side of me. More than a few heads turned to check us out and the guys who made eye contact gave me that look that that says, "You lucky son of a bitch!"

I assumed that Miss Macy had never been to a restaurant like this because she seemed to be watching her mom for cues about how to act and what fork to use, etc. She obviously wanted to become skilled in the social graces (all of which I, fortunately, had learned from time in a great college fraternity.)

When she finished her meal, Miss Mona excused herself to go to the ladies' room. She asked if Miss Macy needed to go but my younger escort declined the invitation. As soon as Miss Mona was outside of hearing distance, Miss Macy turned to me and asked, "Are you going to be my stepfather?"

I was not quite prepared for that question but I am fairly good at reacting and responding quickly. "Everything that I know about your mother tells me that she would be a good wife for someone but I certainly don't know her well enough to know whether we would be a good couple. I do know enough about her to want to spend more time with her and if we both decide we are a good match, then I assume that we would talk about marriage, but that probably wouldn't happen until we had spent much more time together. And if it came to that . . . I would be honored to be your stepfather. So you'll just need to wait and see what happens."

"I'd like that, and Mom's crazy about you!" she finished just as Miss Mona returned to the table.

"So what did I interrupt," Miss Mona asked nonchalantly.

"Well . . . Miss Macy and I were talking about getting married . . ."

Miss Mona interrupted, "Don't you think she is a little bit young for you . . . and she would need to finish school first!" I sensed that Miss Mona was just teasing us.

"Well, actually we were talking about the idea of you and I getting married," I explained.

"Oh!" was the simple reply. I sensed that this was not the last I would hear on this topic.

After dinner, we returned to Miss Mona's apartment and Miss Macy had some homework to do. "Care to go for a walk?" Miss Mona asked. Her tone of voice suggested that it really wasn't a question but a request I should not refuse.

As soon as we were out the front door, she asked me about the marriage discussion. I quickly recounted what Miss Macy had asked and how I had responded.

"Well, it sounds like you handled that as well as it could be handled, but that was rude of her to put you on the spot like that," Miss Mona insisted.

"Dear, she's only 15 years old. I understand that she wants a father in her life, she senses that you and I are happy together, she likes me, and she has a very simple view of how such things happen. I wasn't bothered at all and I don't think you should chastise her if you feel the need to discuss this with her. And . . . I was very sincere in what I told her about you. We have much more to learn about each other and we don't need to be thinking about marriage now, but I'm not opposed to the idea and, so far, I like everything I know about you."

We made our plans for Miss Mona to spend the night at my apartment that Friday night. Then, we shared a very passionate kiss as we said goodbye for the evening.

* * *

Friday night came and so did I - many times!

We stayed in and grilled steaks, drank a few margaritas, then we got naked. I licked her pussy on the sofa in my living room. She gave me a blow job in the kitchen. We got in bed and did it doggy style. While we were in that position, I started playing with her little pink pucker and she started squirming with arousal. She finally asked me to fuck her in the ass and I was happy to oblige. We got in the shower together and played rub-a-dub-dub for a few minutes but the alcohol and activity had both of us drowsy.

We went to sleep with me on my back, her on her side with her head on my left shoulder and her left leg draped over my leg. We were two naked bodies perfectly intertwined, satisfied and contented.

* * *

Weeks of dating became months of dating. We were usually together for dinner one night during the week and that almost always included Miss Macy. After a couple of months, Miss Macy told her mom that she knew that she was spending nights with me when she went away to Grandma's house and she didn't want to play the charade any more. That was a relief and I started spending Friday nights and Saturday nights at Miss Mona's apartment regardless of where Miss Macy spent the night.

Initially, Miss Mona was afraid to make any noise when we made love. She didn't want Miss Macy to know what we were doing. I was fairly certain that Miss Macy knew we were doing more than kissing when the bedroom door was closed and, gradually, Miss Mona relaxed.

Everything got more relaxed. One morning, I got up early and thought it would be "safe" to go to the kitchen in just my boxers. Twenty seconds later, Miss Macy came strolling in to the kitchen. She said a very routine "Good morning" as if she was quite accustomed to seeing me in my boxers, and as if she as accustomed to me seeing her in just her panties and bra!

"Uhh . . . sorry but I didn't think you would be awake this early," I offered apologetically.

"Well, we're getting to be like a family and it obviously doesn't bother me so you don't need to apologize," Miss Macy responded. "When you're not here, mom and I sometimes run around here naked and think nothing of it." With that, she got a drink out of the refrigerator and returned to her bedroom.

* * *

Miss Macy's sixteenth birthday was in July and I sent her sixteen red roses and a pair of diamond earrings. It was a bit over the top but she loved them and I loved putting a smile on her cute little face.

Miss Macy and I had started developing a hobby together. She had a real aptitude for visual arts but she was not a particularly talented painter, sculptor, or sketch artist. When I suggested that we start studying photography together, she jumped at the suggestion. I bought each of us a 35mm digital camera, lenses, and filters, and the three of us started visiting places that presented opportunities for photography.

We went to St. Augustine, Fort Clinch, Big Talbot Island, Kingsley Plantation and other places and started practicing our skills. We both improved significantly and she even won a few awards when she entered some art contests. It was a great bonding time for us and we became even closer.

Of course, as we became more comfortable with each other, the practice of modesty in Miss Mona's apartment dwindled. I never saw Miss Macy nude or even topless but she was quite comfortable walking around in her underwear and that did not seem to bother Miss Mona. I frequently went into the kitchen in the mornings wearing just my boxers and no one thought that it was the least bit concerning. Naturally, Miss Macy was also comfortable with our relaxed attitudes on this subject. I think she was a closet exhibitionist.

At Thanksgiving, I met Miss Mona's extended family. Everyone gathered at Grandma's house for the Thanksgiving feast and to meet Miss Mona's "new" boyfriend. Her mother was actually a very nice lady who made me feel very welcome in her home. A few of her family members were somewhat nutty but every family has some.

At Christmas, Mona and Macy went with me to have Christmas dinner with my family. My father had been dead for several years. My mom, my sister, and my two brothers always had Christmas dinner together and it was a great time for Mona to meet everyone. They all loved her - of course - and start needling me about buying an engagement ring and proposing to Miss Mona.

Actually, I had started thinking about proposing to Miss Mona as our relationship had remained as smooth as silk. We rarely disagreed and, when we did, we quickly resolved our differences. We had similar tastes in food, music, entertainment, similar views on religious and political matters, had a common goal of retiring to a cabin in the North Carolina mountains, etc., and the sex was great!

To make Miss Macy feel included, I took her into my confidence and told her that I intended to propose to her mother. I asked for her blessing and consent because I needed her to accept me not just as her mother's husband, but also as her stepfather. Miss Macy was quite excited, told me that she was thrilled with the idea, and promised not to "spill the beans" on my surprise.

For New Years Eve, I took Miss Mona to a dinner and dance at the local dinner theatre. She was dressed "to kill" and I knew that every man in the place would be jealous of me when we walked in. The theatre had a big band singer and orchestra playing and we met some friends there.

After dinner, the band started playing a slow song and I got Miss Mona out on the dance floor. As we danced, I said, "My dear, the past 7 months have been the best months of my life and I sincerely hope that we will continue making each other very happy. We've formed a family and I'm proud to be a part of it. Since we're beginning a new year, it is time for us to begin a new chapter in our lives."

As I finished those last words, I released my hold around Miss Mona and I dropped to one knee. "Miss Mona, I would consider myself to be the luckiest man alive if you were my wife. Will you marry me?"

The rest of the crowd had noticed me getting down on one knee and everyone had backed away so that all eyes in the room were watching us.

"Yes, yes, yes! I'll marry you! Now get up here and kiss me!" she replied.

The room erupted in applause as I planted a passionate kiss on my fiancée. The remainder of the night passed quickly. After we said our goodbyes to my friends, we returned to my car and headed home. Miss Mona slid over in the seat and quietly said, "You can't imagine how happy I am and I want to show you how grateful I am to have you in my life, not just for me but for Macy, also. Now . . . don't get in a wreck trying to get home quicker but, when we get home, I'm going to get in bed and let you do whatever you want . . . to whatever hole you want to do it in!"

When we got home, Miss Macy - my little exhibitionist - was asleep on the living room sofa, dressed only in her bra and panties. I put a blanket over her and gave her a goodnight kiss on the forehead. Then I headed towards the bedroom.

Miss Mona was in her bathroom with the door closed. A minute later, she emerged in just her panties and bra. "Don't tell me what you are going to do. Just do it to me and make it feel good. I just want you to know how much I appreciate having you in my life, and in Macy's life! Now take me!"

I stood behind her and reached around to cup both of her boobs with my hands. "I love feeling your boobs. I love making your nipples get hard. I love sucking your little titties while I finger your pussy. I reached down with my right hand and cupped her panty-clad pussy.

"You're wet, Miss Mona. Very wet! I'm going to give you something you've been wanting for a long time!"

I reached behind her, unfastened her bra, and let it fall to the floor. I again cupped her boobs and started rolling her nipples between my fingers. "I wanna make you moan!"

I lowered my right hand and slid my fingers inside her little panties. She had obviously prepared for having sex tonight; her pussy was cleanly shaved and I did not feel any stubble at all. I teased her clit with my fingers and then brought my left hand around to her cute little behind. I groped and fondled her ass for a minute and then I slid my left hand inside her panties and down her ass crack until the tip of my finger came to rest on her cute little asshole. She immediately began thrusting her ass towards my finger while uttering soft moans of pleasure.

"Oh, baby! Do you wanna fuck me in the ass?" she asked, clearly suggesting that she wanted to feel my dick in her behind.

"Maybe I do, but you said I can't tell you!" I responded. "So I'm just going to do it!"

When I sensed that she was getting close to an orgasm, I withdrew my hands from her panties. She was standing by the side of the bed and I turned her so that her back was towards the bed. I knelt on the floor and reached up to pull down her panties. As soon as her pussy came into view, I leaned forward and began lapping at her slit.

I gently pushed her towards the bed and she sat down, then I pushed her torso so that she was reclined with her ass at the edge of the bed. I reached into the bedside stand and retrieved a slender vibrator and some KY. I turned on the vibrator and started sliding it up and down her slit, not allowing it to rest on her clit very long. I put her feet on my shoulders and she inched forward, toward the side of the bed, and her cute little pink pucker came out of hiding.

I started moving the vibrator in circles around her clit and she again started moaning softly. I then lowered my face and began licking on one side, and then the other, of her ass, gradually moving closer to the bottom of her crack and her cute little heiney hole.

When the tip of my tongue touched her pucker, she began to thrust her ass towards my tongue. Rather than prolong her agony, I decided to let her have her first orgasm of the night. I put a bit of KY on my finger, penetrated her derriere with my slippery finger, took the vibrator off of her clit and put it inside her pussy, then started sucking on her clit as I thrust the vibrator and my finger in and out of her in unison.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cried as her arousal built in a rapid crescendo. "I'm so close, baby!"

I renewed my attack on her clit and sucked and licked as if my life depended on her orgasm. I licked up and down her gash, I sucked her juices, I twirled my tongue around her fun nubbin, and I moaned as if I was the one who was about to have an orgasm.

Within seconds, she was over the edge. She grabbed my head and held it close to her pussy. Her breathing became ragged and her body began to have rhythmic waves of contractions. "Ohhhhh!!" she moaned. "Fuuuuuck!" I felt her ass squeezing my finger, relaxing, squeezing again, until her energy was spent and she was covered with a sheen of perspiration.

I withdrew my finger and the vibrator and got on the bed, patting the bed to indicate that she should move up to be beside me. "Holy shit!" she managed to weakly proclaim as she crawled into place beside me.

I pushed her shoulder, indicating that I wanted her to roll over, and she did not have the power to resist. I straddled her ass and placed a generous amount of KY on my dick, then I took aim and rubbed the head against her back door.

"Uhhhmmmm," she vocalized, and I kept rubbing and pushing. In a few seconds, I moved past her sphincter and the head of my dick was in her ass. "Don't move for a few seconds. Let me get used to it," she requested, and I complied.

Despite her apparent arousal from anal play over the preceding six months, we had not had penetrating anal sex very often. I thought that she was willing to do it for me but really would prefer not to do it, and I was okay with not having anal sex, but if it was an option . . . hell yes, I wanted to cum in her ass!

"Okay now, go slow," she said. I began to push forward into her ass about two inches and I felt my balls resting on her butt cheeks.

"Baby, your ass is SOOO tight! You feel so good!" I whispered into her ear. "I'm not gonna stop 'til I cum inside you!"

I began to pull back but not so far that I pulled out of her. Then I reversed direction and stared pushing back into her, a little bit faster this time. "You're so beautiful, and I get so turned on by your boobs and pussy and ass. You make me feel so good!"

"Fuck my ass harder! Cum in my ass! Fill me up!"

That was all the encouragement I needed. I started thrusting more vigorously while I reached under her and grabbed her titties. Her nipples felt like steel ball bearings. Her ass squeezed me like a hand that did not want to let go! Before long, I felt the pressure building behind my balls. I was so close!

"I'm gonna cum in your ass!" I told her and within a few seconds, I felt the cum rushing through my dick, squirting into her tight ass.

"Ahhhh!" she cried and it looked like she, too, was having an orgasm from butt sex! I felt her ass pulsing in waves of contractions just like a pussy when it cums.

"So fucking good!" I uttered before my last jet of cum entered her tight little asshole.

"Oh, fuck!" she managed to say. "Fuck that was good!"

Within a minute, I went limp and her tight sphincter pushed me out. I knew that I should go to the bathroom and clean up . . . but I didn't. I was still a bit under the influence of the alcohol we had consumed earlier, I was exhausted from the anxiety of proposing, and I was exhausted from giving Miss Mona the ass fucking of her life. Within seconds, I was in dream land and so was Miss Mona.

The next morning, I got up, put on a bathrobe, and headed towards the kitchen to make coffee. Miss Macy was not sleeping on the sofa. Her bedroom door was open so I looked in to see if she was awake. She was sprawled on her bed, still in the same panties and bra, sleeping rather soundly.

About an hour later, Miss Mona woke, fixed her cup of coffee, and joined me on the sofa in the family room. She put her arms around me, gave me a nice kiss, and said, "Good morning, Mr. Landis!"

"Good morning, Mrs. Landis!" I replied.

"We can 'celebrate' some more tonight but I need to get some food in my stomach. I'm a little bit hung over. And . . . it's the damnedest thing but . . . it feels like," and she lowered her tone to a whisper as she continued, "it feels like I got fucked in my ass last night! I can barely sit down!"

"It probably feels that way because . . . I did fuck you in your ass!" I whispered in response.

"Mr. Landis, you are a naughty, naughty boy!" she pretended to chastise me.

"If I may be so presumptuous as to call you Mrs. Landis . . . my dear, you begged me to fuck your ass and you wouldn't allow me to stop until I came in your cute little behind, so . . . I think YOU are the naughty one! But . . . I LOVE that in a future wife!" I paused, then asked, "Does it really hurt, dear?"

As I finished that question, we both heard the flush of a toilet that indicated Miss Macy was awake and in motion so we reigned in the sexual banter. When she walked into the family room, Miss Mona called her over to the sofa and then held her hand up to show off her engagement ring.

"Congratulations, Mom!" she said. "When's the wedding?"

"Well, we just got engaged last night so we really haven't had a chance to talk about any details. I'm sure we'll all start planning this together in the next several weeks."

"Does this mean we'll all start living together? Maybe in a house instead of an apartment?"

"Is that what you want, sweetie?" I asked.

"Of course it is!" she exclaimed. "I want us to be a happy family and . . . do you think maybe I'll get a baby brother or sister?" she asked with a teasing twinkle in her eye.

"No, I meant would you rather live in a house than an apartment?" I asked teasingly.

"Well, there are some cute guys at the pool here, but I can't go skinny dipping in the pool here!"

"Who says we'd get a house with a pool?" I continued my teasing?

"And who says you'd be allowed to go skinny dipping?" Miss Mona asked with a slightly more serious tone in her voice.

"Well, if I went skinny dipping when you two weren't home, you'd never know about it, would you?" Miss Macy quickly replied. "But, first, we need to get you two married! Can we go shopping today?"

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,968 Followers