Mona Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was squeezing with all I had to keep from coming, and then gasped, "I'm not going to last long." She squeezed her vaginal muscles, and I groaned in frustration. Suddenly she stopped and leaned back far enough that I could feel her hand slip in between us and she began rubbing on her clit while rhythmically squeezing her vaginal muscles. I heard a little gasp, so I reached for her breasts again. She seemed to enjoy me pulling and pinching her nipples, much like Phoebe does, so I began doing that and focused my attention on what I was doing to her instead of what she was doing to me.

Suddenly, she moaned and then began pistoning on my cock while rubbing frantically at her clit Then she drove herself down hard against me and began quivering as she came again. I couldn't take it anymore and I groaned as I drove myself up into her as far as I could and exploded. My toes curled, and my leg muscles spasmed so that I lifted up off of the mat before crashing back down and thrust into her again and again.

I felt her breasts press into my chest as both of us gasped for breath. She laid her head on my shoulder, but out a ways so I couldn't feel her head against my face. She wrapped her arms about me, and I held her close, contented. After a few minutes she sat up again, and then lifted up off of my cock. I felt her wipe me off with a damp cloth, and then she bent down and kissed the head of "Wee Dickie," before she walked away.

Strangely, we three blokes lay there silently, basking in the wonder of what we had just experienced. There was none of the locker room joking or anything of the sort. I know we all felt like something special had just happened and we didn't want to break the spell. It was probably fifteen minutes before we heard the ladies coming back into the room.

"I hope you enjoyed yourselves tonight," I heard Helen say softly. "I can say that we did. Please don't ask us who was with whom, for we have pledged never to tell. We will remove the blinders now if you will sit up for us to reach you."

We all sat, and our wives removed the blindfolds and then kissed us gently. They had dressed, and brushed out their hair. We three guys looked at each other sheepishly, feeling exposed before the ladies, but they had been looking at us that way for some time. Still it felt strange to see them looking at us.

I fumbled for my damp swim togs and struggled to pull them up my legs to the amusement of the three women. Once we men had our gear on, we all gathered round the kitchen table for a couple of beers while the women shared another bottle of white wine. Our conversation was relaxed and comfortable, and no one mentioned the evening's entertainment. Soon it was time to take our leave, but this time, it was to hugs all around. I must say, the hugs, while not salacious, were warm and with feeling.

*****************

Phoebe and I sat silently in our automobile for a moment before I placed the key in the ignition and turned it. I looked over to Phoebe and squeezed her hand once before I put the car into gear and backed into the motorway. I turned on the radio and found my favorite station, one that played older music, just in time to hear Nat King Cole crooning one of my favorites.

"How did you girls do it with the names? With three of us, you might have drawn mine? How would I have known the difference, except whoever I was with was shaved."

Phoebe lifted her skirt far enough to let me see her bare pussy, and gave me that Mona Lisa smile.

12