Mona's A Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing with annoyance Mona yanked the dildo out of her butt, wincing and crying out as she did so. That made Ali giggle, causing Mona to frown as she slowly brought the ass flavoured toy up to her mouth and wrapped her lips around it.

Then she tried her best not to moan, settling for just moaning infrequently and softly, Mona hating that she had developed a taste for her own ass during the worst weekend of her life.

The last weekend, the one filled with just as much ass to mouth as ass fucking, the flavour of her own butt taking Mona right back to being Alison's anal fuck toy... a position it was beginning to feel like she would never get out of.

"God, I love it when you moan while tasting your ass Mona." Alison grinned, "Mmmmmmmm, I better hang up now before I get too horny to sleep. This was fun though, and we'll definitely have to do it again. Maybe even make this a nightly thing. Not tomorrow though. I'm sleeping over at Aria's and well, let's just say we'll be busy all night long, if you catch my drift. I'll definitely tell you all about it sometime though, give you all the gory details. Anyway... erm, bye."

With that Alison hung up, leaving Mona half naked on her bed and sucking a dildo which had just been up her butt. Mona supposed she could have stopped sucking, but now there was no one around to see or hear her giving in to her submissive side she pushed that dildo into her throat, eventually all the way to give it a thorough clean.

When there wasn't a drop of anal cream left she put away the toy, retrieved her pyjama bottoms which had been left discarded, put them back on and curled up to sleep, figuring that she would find a way to turn the tables on Ali, or at least get out of this mess, tomorrow.

12