Mona's Daughter

Story Info
Mother and Daughter share a lover.
5.3k words
4.41
95.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers

OK, I admit I could tell Mom and Dad weren't exactly lovey dovey when I left for college. But I had a lot of other things on my mind and I always figured they would be together "Until death do them part."

So I was shocked to hear my mother trying to explain what had happened. My dad had moved out and she was now alone. I had to finish out the semester but I made a beeline for home when I got through with finals. My poor mother! She must be a wreck! I was thinking.

I wasn't surprised to see Matt Harcourt's "Professional flooring" truck parked outside our home when I arrived. Matt was always one of my Dad's best subcontractors and I think he was going to sell the house. Spiffing the place up just made sense to Dad. I quietly let myself in and...and then I heard voices.

"Oh, take them off Matty!" I heard my mother speaking in a loud whisper. "Take off my panties!"

I was trying to wrap my mind around the implications as I crept closer to the living room where the sounds had come from. And, oh what a sight! My mother kneeling on the carpet, completely naked except for her white panties and Matt right behind her preparing to pull them down!

"Now...are you sure Mona?" He teased.

"Oh, don't tease me Matty! I'll take them off myself if you want. Please...Let me show you my bare pussy!" With that, my Mom reached back and began to pull the elastic waistband of her panties down exposing her fleshy asscheeks and just below, the plump pink lips of her pussy!

Matty chuckled quietly to himself and pulled off his cargo shorts and underpants. His sizable penis now bobbed free.

I'd known Matt since I was eight years old and I'd had a serious crush on him since I was in high school. He had this nice dark red beard and he always wore colorful plaid flannel shirts and red Converse. I was sure seeing a different side of my secret heartthrob now! He leaned over and whispered something to my Mom and she quickly reached back and took hold of Matt's big stiff penis. She slowly guided it to the crease of her buttocks and began to lightly slide it up and down her rear split.

Matt seemed to be enjoying it quite a bit and he teased my Mom a little more.

"That's it Mona. Go ahead and get your little pussy all ready to be fucked. Up and down Mona...just like that...maybe we should try it in your asshole."

"Oh, not now Matty! Some other time when I'm all hot and panting you can stick it in my tight asshole but right now I need hard cock in my pussy! It's all wet and ready for you Matty..."

I almost passed out when she placed his thick cock head right in the little pink lips of her pussy and then moaned in pleasure as Matt drove his prick right into my Mom's lewdly exposed cunt. I'm embarrassed to admit it but, right about then, I began to get excited myself. I know it's like, totally perverted but I couldn't help it. Watching my Dad's friend sticking his cock into my mother's pussy had really affected me! I reached down into my shorts and touched my panties as I watched them in the next room.

Mom was now shoving her ass back to meet Matty's cock as he fucked her with reckless abandon. The sound of his balls slapping into my mom's pussy lips was intoxicating to me and I began to imagine that it was me there getting fucked! Oh, but his penis was so big! Was there any way I could take that monster cock in my little pussy? Sure, I'd had boyfriends at school and I was no stranger to thrilling sex. But none of the boys I'd been with had a penis like that.

My Mommy's tits jiggled each time Matt's cock slammed into her pussy and she looked back at him and uttered teasing phrases of her own: "Is my pussy nice and tight for you Matty? Hmmm? Please fuck me a little harder Matt...stick it all the way in there...make me cum!"

I slid my fingers inside my little panties and began to touch my own cock starved loins as I watched my secret "Boyfriend" repeatedly slicing into my mom's open pussy. She began to cry out as Matt finally pulled his long thick penis free of her cunt and began to send ribbons of sperm splashing onto her butt cheeks.

"Oh, that's it Matty!" She gasped, "Come all over my asshole!" Matt proceeded to do as she'd requested and for several seconds he continued to stripe her rear cheeks with his hot jism. The two of them then collapsed onto the carpet as Mom used her recently discarded panties to clean up Matt's copious emission.

I had to quickly pull my shorts up and sneak out the front door so they wouldn't see me. I waited a few minutes and then honked the horn on my Honda as if to say "Hello! I'm home!"

Yes, it was awkward when they finally opened the door. Matty's floor equipment was still out in the truck, the furniture hadn't even been moved and they two of them were flushed and out of breath. I could hardly believe what I'd seen. I'd always admired Matt so much and here he was, screwing my own Mother! And Mom! Dad moved out a few weeks ago and she doesn't even give him a chance to reconsider and try to save the marriage. I was very disappointed in both of them.

**********

I was surprised but not shocked when Bill told me he and Mona were splitting up. We knew each other well enough to speak frankly about such matters. Mona had simply "Fallen out of love" with Bill...at least that's what he thought, and he felt he was too young to just play along with this charade the rest of his life.

When Bill called me and told me to go over to his house and evaluate the job I never imagined what would happen when I did the estimate. Mona is a very attractive woman! Of course I'd thought about what it would be like to, you know, sex her up. She greeted me at the door in a...well, it was a sweater but I think she was supposed to be wearing pants too. Yes her panties were covered but the first time she bent over to show me a bad spot in the flooring, her tiny white panties were on display. She sweater was light beige and had a large knit collar and long sleeves. You could see her tits right through the cable knit fabric!

I found myself wondering if Mona was a little "Lonely" after Bill left. She was sure acting friendly. There was a blender full of icy margarita fixings and the next thing I knew we were sipping the cool brew. Mona began to confide in me about her marriage and the troubles she'd experienced with Bill.

"He wanted to do wild sexy things." She told me, "He wanted me to dress up real sexy and then go to a bar with him and find some guy to bring home." She looked at me for my reaction. "Then he wanted to shoot video of me sucking his cock! I mean...really! A complete stranger, and right in our bedroom. Well, I wasn't ready for that Matty. No way!"

"Were you supposed to fuck the guy after you sucked him? I asked, hoping to continue this line of conversation.

Mona looked to the ground. Her long flowing brunette hair cascading down around her shoulders as she nodded her head "Yes."

"Well..." I tried to stand up for my old friend Bill, "Well, it's just a fantasy Mona." I explained, "All men have them and who knows if he would have really made you go through with it?"

Mona looked up into my eyes. "He made me dress up in a red dress, heavy make up and high heels. We went to the "Nice 'n easy" and he was talking up a young sailor we met there. Matt, he made be go in the ladies room and remove my panties. Then I had to go hand them to this fellow!"

"Wow, really?" Now this was getting good!

"Yes and the guy was now all set to come home with us. Bill wanted me to feel the man's cock right there in the bar under the table. That's when I decided I'd had enough. I got up and walked out of the bar and was trying to flag down a taxi when Bill came out and angrily shoved me in the car. We drove home in icy silence and didn't have any sex after that at all.

I wondered if Bill had really done this or if it was a figment of Mona's ego damaged imagination. I looked at Mona as she turned to pour more tequila into the blender. As she leaned over the counter, her panty clad ass cheeks came into view. Her long tanned legs seemed to call out to me. She turned to face me and I noticed she looked a little like Jackie Kennedy. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment and then I took a chance. I stepped forward and reached around to pull Mona's waist towards me. She kissed me! No, I never even got a change to put my moves on her, Mona just reached out and pressed her lips onto mine.

I pulled her even closer to me and stuck my tongue into her sweet soft mouth. She waggled her tongue onto mine as I reached down to feel her ass cheeks through the flimsy protection of her little panties. Now I was seriously hard and I lifted up her sweater, hoping to get a load of her beautiful little tits. I say "Little" because you would never describe Mona as "Buxom" but they were absolutely perfect for her body. She helped me get the baggy sweater over her head and then she led me across the room.

We kissed a little more and then Mona fell to her knees before me and began to unbuckle my cargo shorts. I reached down and pulled on her dark pink nipples which seemed to really turn her on. She did some panty teasing and then we got right down to it. I fucked my old friend's wife right there on the living room floor while she moaned and cooed beneath me. She begged me to fuck her harder and I did the best I could to please her. Then her trash talking mouth drove me over the edge and I pulled my cock from her erupting pussy and spit all of my hot come right on her nasty little asshole!

We laid on the carpet for a few moments and then I got up to get a drink of water. As I did so, I noticed a little blue Honda parked on the street. "Isn't that...isn't that Tina's car?" I thought.

Yes, it was Tina's car. I wondered how long she'd been home and how much she might have seen of the shenanigans her mother and I had been engaged in. I didn't tell Mona and, after a while, I figured if she saw us there wasn't anything I could do about it now anyway. I'd known Tina since she was a girl and always liked her. Now she had grown up and I assume had guys climbing all over her at college. Tina liked to sunbathe out by the pool and, yes, I took every opportunity to devour the sight of her tight young body just barely covered with a tiny black bikini. She was fine! Now Mona is a good looking woman even now, in her forties but I wondered if she was ever as hot as her daughter.

It took three days to redo the floor at Bill's house and each day it was about the same. Me flirting with little Tina and her flirting back until about 6 when her Mom came home. Mona and I would then go into their home office to "Discuss the progress" of the job. Progress my ass! Mona would quickly drop to her knees and unzip my pants. She would then remove her soft warm panties and use them to caress my balls while she sucked all of my cock into her inviting little mouth. We knew we couldn't take too much time in there or Tina would become suspicious.

So Mona would suck good and hard while teasing me with her little white panties. When I was ready to come I'd smooth her hair out of her eyes and Mona would accept my load of hot creamy semen into her mouth and swallow it all down. All this while her little daughter sat in the adjacent room watching TV.

The last day of the job I was putting the finishing touches on the floor and I'd brought my camera to shoot some photos for my website. I have a high end camera that, of course, I wrote off as a business expense even though I usually use my phone to shoot pictures and it works almost as good. Tina happened to walk in the family room as I was shooting the pics. She was dressed in a little pink sleeveless top and darker pink skirt. And that skirt was pretty short!

"So...looks like you're quite the photographer Matt." She said smiling.

"Oh, this? Well, I do the best I can. I'm no pro but, with this camera, almost anyone can get good quality photos."

"Gee, it looks like fun!" She said looking directly at me again. The gorgeous young schoolgirl wore her black hair in two large braided pigtails...each sporting a white ribbon at the end. She had piercing green eyes and a sprinkling of freckles across her nose. She just kept smiling at me while I photographed the floor.

"Maybe you ought to get in some of these pictures Tina," I said, my eyes still locked on hers. "Nobody will notice all the bad spots on the floor that I missed!" I kind of laughed when I said it but Tina never hesitated. She moved to the floor before me and laid back with her hands supporting her. She wore simple white panties with little red hearts on them.

I was never one to pass up an opportunity like that. I quickly shot three pictures of Tina there on the floor, showing me her panties.

"Oh I think my clients will really like these Tina..." I joked. Like I would ever show these to a prospective customer. "Lets get a few more." I moved Tina to the tufted green ottoman that rested in front of the easy chair. "Here you go honey...Just like that, pull your knees up and smile..."

"But...but Matt, my panties are showing!" She teased. I didn't bother to respond. I was too busy focusing on the clearly visible division of Tina's pussy beneath her thin panties. Tina had black pussy hairs and they were already visible with this salacious pose. After the first shot, Tina moved her knees apart a bit and even more of her tight young pussy was visible.

Now I was getting excited. The young teen was not just joking with me now and I wondered how far she would go.

"I'm working at a modeling studio next week Tina. They're always looking for new faces to shoot." I winked when I said it.

"Gee, do you think I would have a chance to pose professionally? She wondered.

"Well, we could shoot a few more test pictures that I could show them next week. Who knows? My camera will make you look good and Tina, you don't need much help from a camera!"

I took several shots of Tina's pretty face and I loved the way she smiled while posing. Yes, she did look a lot like Mona even though she was quite slender compared to her mother.

"They might ask for some figure shots Tina..." I hoped she would go for this and I had a feeling she would.

"Figure shots? Like..."

"Yeah, like nude photos. They want to know all about any new girls in case they need to model underwear or something." I was doing my best to be very professional about this but, of course, I'm a goddam floor guy, not a pro photographer!

To my shock, Tina proceeded to unbutton her blouse and pull it open exposing her smallish tits! Small but beautiful and wonderfully presented! I started shooting right away. Tina climbed up on the easy chair and draped her coltish legs over the arms thereby bringing the crotch of her panties into sharp focus.

She looked uncertain as I photographed this very suggestive pose and then she asked "Do you think they will want to see my...you know...pussy?"

My cock lurched when pretty little Tina Harcourt said the word "Pussy" but I calmly answered "Oh, I think they probably will."

Tina seemed to wait a moment or two, as if to gather her courage and then looked at me as if to say "Here goes!"

She reached down and pulled the legband of her panties to one side. I was now treated to the cock stiffening sight of Tina's little pink pussy! Oh, lots of curly black hairs growing on it and the sexy pink color of her swollen pussy lips seemed to stand out even more played off against her pubes.

"That's very sexy Tina." I told her, my hands trembling now from this over the top sexually charged situation. "How about you take your panties off and..."

"Please Matt...I don't know if I'm ready to be photographed completely nude! I'm just...not sure."

"OK, well, how about if you take off your panties and hold them over your pussy? That way it won't show."

Tina looked up at me for a moment, here green eyes burning into mine. Then, she took hold of her little "Valentine" panties and slowly pulled them down her smooth tanned legs. The pretty young model then laid back on the easy chair and draped her little panties over her pussy. I took several photos and then moved silently to Tina and took off her top. Mona's daughter was now completely naked save for the flimsy little panties covering her pussy.

"Come on now Tina..." I told her, "You have nothing to be ashamed of." I assume she understood because, having heard my words, Tina slowly dragged the panties out of the way and settled into the comfortable chair with her legs well apart. I wished I could stop time right then. Here was my girlfriend's little daughter, totally nude and allowing me to photograph her!

Tina seemed to warm to the task at hand and, as I refocused the camera, she reached down and, taking the delicate pink lips of her pussy in her fingers, she slowly spread herself open for my viewing pleasure. Oh yes! I shot plenty of pictures of little Tina's open pink pussy! Then I moved closer and gestured to her that I wanted her on her knees. Tina eagerly turned over and knelt on the seat of the upholstered chair and then moved her knees apart.

The naked teen then looked back over her shoulder and smiled sweetly as I photographed her tight little pink asshole and, just below it, her unspoiled pussy.

"I think you're gonna be a star kid!" I joked. Tina responded by sticking her butt out a bit further which caused her rear cheeks to separate and even more of her anus was visible. This young girl was driving me crazy! I couldn't help it! I wasn't going to rape her but I just had to have her! I had to!

I set the camera down and moved up behind my girlfriend's daughter and lightly caressed her bare ass cheeks. Tina moaned in appreciation and her eyes, still flashing assumed a heavier lidded look.

"Tina...do you...do you..."

"Shhhh! Don't talk." She whispered. "Just go slow so I can get used to it." I began to think that she probably had seen me with her mother since she seemed to be speaking of my size. I pulled off my shorts and freed my cock and, with Tina still kneeling on the chair, I approached.

Tina reached out and took hold of my cock and quickly touched it to her excited young pussy. Up and down she dragged my bloated cock head until it was coated with her female lubrication. Then...then she put it in her pussy and waited for me to push. And push I did! Yes, she was tighter than her mother but she gave a similar moan as she felt me achieve complete penetration of her sweet little pussy.

Then we began to fuck. Tina was not a virgin but it didn't matter to me. I'd known her so long and now here I was, my cock buried all the way in her tight little cunt. She didn't say much at first. She moaned and panted and seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was. Then she treated me to a few cock lurching comments.

"Do you think...I can make it...as a nude model Matt?" She gasped. I didn't think she needed a response to that one.

"Did you like when I showed you my asshole?" She teased. Now I was close to coming from the wonderfully tight pussy fuck she was throwing and her trashy mouth adding to it.

"Do you...want to...come on my panties Matt?" She looked right into my soul with her flashing green eyes when she uttered that comment.

I just nodded and stabbed my cock back into Tina's unprotected pussy until I felt a tickle and my come began to rush from my balls. Tina had anticipated my crisis of pleasure and had her little heart panties ready just below her now darker pink pussy lips.

"Ahhhh! I gasped as I began to ejaculate. The pleasurable sensations continued as all of my hot sperm bathed Tina's little panties.

"Oooooo!" She moaned when she felt my balls convulsing as the jism splashed out onto her panties. Then, I was finished. Tina kept smiling at me, almost as if to say "Well, was I as good as my Mommy?"

**********

LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers
12