Mona's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona Harcourt had had a bad day. Of course she knew the cruise line industry was slow due to the economy. But, after all, she was only working four days a week now. How many more hours could they cut? Mona hoped her seniority would help keep her hours up but she was also making more than some of the newer employees.

So she wasn't expecting it when Mr. Bergen called her in to tell her she was only working half days until the end of summer. Money was tight after Bill left and now she'd be making even less.

So the pretty brunette wasn't exactly in high spirits when she drove into the driveway just after noon. She wasn't surprised to see Matt's truck on the street. He said he would be finishing today. She could use some of his loving right about now that was for sure.

She walked along the walkway in front of the house and happened to glance into the window there. What...what was going on in there? The view from where she walked included a doorway that led to the living room. And in the living room, Mona saw her precious little daughter, almost completely naked and posing for Matt!

Mona took several seconds to try and compose herself. There had to be some explanation...didn't there? This made no sense. Mona slowly turned the key in the lock and let herself into the house. She moved silently along the wall until she could see through the open door the salacious scene taking place in the next room: Her virginal daughter was virtually naked and holding her panties over her vagina!

Mona began to anger and hoped that somehow Matt was to blame for this outrage. But then, she saw her daughter drop her freshly removed panties and allow Matt to photograph her bare pussy. If that wasn't enough, she then spread her pussy open so Matt could take even more lurid photos! All of her daughter's teen age pussy was wide open for the camera and Matt didn't hesitate. He shot several pictures of Little Tina there on the easy chair and then watched as the pretty teen climbed to her hands and knees on the chair. Mona felt sick as her daughter exposed her little pink asshole to her boyfriend who quickly photographed the lewdly exposed young girl.

The pretty divorcee knew she should rush in and stop this incredibly sinful photo session right on the spot but, somehow, she found herself thinking of her inexcusable behavior when Matt had stopped by to evaluate the floor. Lying about Bill taking her to a bar and making her take her panties off. If anything Bill was too conservative for her. Mona had become bored with her suburban housewife lifestyle and was eager for more sexual thrills. "Like Mother like Daughter" she concluded. Who was she to condemn her daughter because she had seduced the same man she had.

And Matt? You couldn't really blame him either. Mona knew she had been the aggressor when they had fucked each other. Wearing that short sweater with just panties underneath. What was he supposed to think? Mona knew she had been feeling old and unloved in the previous weeks. Just to see Matt in her home awakened her dormant sexuality. Of course she wanted to have him. Then, Mona knew what she must do.

**********

Tina and I were just recovering from that ball jarring fuck when all of the sudden, in walks Mona! I'm looking for the nearest exit and hoping she doesn't have a gun or a butcher knife when I notice that Mona is waving her hand at me as if to say "No."

Of course Tina was all "Mom! What are you doing home so early?" But we were both caught and we both knew it. I was waiting for the big explosion but Mona seemed somehow serene.

"I guess I should have seen this coming." She began. "Both of us find you attractive and both of us are looking to really feel like desirable women."

As she spoke, Mona began to remove her jacket and then her blouse followed. She continued to undress as she spoke to the two illicit lovers.

"Why should I expect my daughter to act any different than I did when you came over last week Matt? She's a normal red blooded girl who wants sex just like I do."

Down to her bra and panties now, Mona showed no signs of stopping. "Matt...do you think you could still find it in your heart to satisfy an old 46 year old like me?" She spoke quietly and it was clear she wanted to make things right with her daughter.

Matt and Tina watched spellbound as Mona removed her bra freeing her beautiful tits. She moved to the easy chair where her daughter had been fucked just minutes ago and knelt on the seat.

"Tina...could you pull down my panties please?" Mona waited as her little daughter took a moment to decide if this was just "Too weird." She looked at Matt who gave her the thumbs up signal. Tina then moved to her waiting mother and began to pull Mona's little white panties down. She left her mother's panties at mid thigh and looked over to see Matt's penis beginning to return to full blown hard! Yes, he thought Mona was sexy and especially to see her own daughter pulling down her panties...Wow! That was something!

Matt approached the kneeling mother and said "Sorry Mona, I couldn't help myself. I never wanted to hurt you and..."

He never got a chance to finish. Tina took hold of his now completely rejuvenated penis and was pulling it towards her mother's waiting pussy. Matt's eyes opened wide as he saw little Tina take her mother's pussy lips in her hands and spread them apart. Mona was flushed now with excitement as she felt her daughter's fingers delicately opening her pussy to her lover.

Matt took a moment to savor the sight before him: His young black haired lover holding her mother's lewdly exposed pussy open as she prepared her to be fucked. Then, he couldn't wait any longer and shoved forward, burying all of his big hard cock in Mona's greedy little cunt!

"Oh Matt that's so good!" Mona couldn't help but call out to him. "Don't stop Matt...Put it all the way in there!" Then Matt felt the soft warm fabric of Tina's panties on his balls as she caressed him there. Matt and Mona then fucked like there was no tomorrow, his cock spearing the pretty divorcee over and over while Tina helped out from behind.

Matt reached down and opened Mona's ass cheeks while he fucked her. Now Mona's asshole was available for Matt's viewing pleasure. But Matt wasn't satisfied with just viewing. No, Matt had other plans for Mona's tight little rear hole.

"Tina, I need you to get me all wet and slippery now honey..." Matt told the naked young daughter. With that said he pulled his cock from Mona's frustrated little cunt and offered it to Tina. The pig tailed teenager understood right away and opened wide as Matt put his cock, dripping with Mona's pussy juice, right into her mouth!

Matt moved his cock in and out of little Tina's mouth as the pretty young girl did her best to please him. Then he brought his cock to the puckered entrance to Mona's asshole. Realizing suddenly what was about to happen Mona briefly attempted to escape until she decided it was hopeless and maybe she deserved it anyway. She lowered her head and waited as Matt began to apply pressure, forcing his now well lubricated cock into her futilely resisting asshole.

"Oh my God..." Mona complained as she felt Matt's big cock slowly sliding up her rear hole. Tina watched in awe as her mother had to accept her fate and allow Matt to sodomize her.

"That's nice and tight Mona." Matt spoke at last when he'd managed to stuff all of his penis into her asshole. "You're not just pretty Mona, you're a first rate fuck too! You've got it goin' on girl!"

Mona smiled when she heard that. Maybe things would be OK after all. And so with her little daughter looking on, Mona did her best to please Matt, taking all of his manhood in her vainly resisting little asshole.

"Oh, so good Mona!" Matt called to her, "Oh you're just a great fuck honey! Here it comes now...here it comes..."

Mona was expecting to feel the creamy and warm sensation of hot sperm flooding her anal channel but, instead, Matt jerked his cock free of Mona's ass and turned to little Tina. Understanding the role she was to play in this lurid encounter, Tina opened her little pink lips and then her mouth was filled with Matt's cock. He began to ejaculate as soon as he felt her little tongue fluttering over his cock head and, without stopping for a breath, Tina managed to take all of Matt's seed into her inexperienced young throat, gulping it down until he was finished.

All three lovers then laid there on the carpet and caught their breath. No one spoke for the longest time. Mona felt her actions had spoken for her. Tina was still trying to absorb everything that had happened. She had been going on instinct and now was wondering if everything would be OK with her Mom.

Finally Matt spoke. "Well ladies, the living room floor is all done but what are we going to do about all those scratches in the dining room? I'm available next week!

12