Monday Afternoon

Story Info
A quickie at work.
1k words
3.86
24.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a few naughty emails at work.

goldengrace wrote: Thank you for lunch. I don't remember if I thanked you. So thank you.

Quoting "Max" {MadMax} wrote: I SO wanted your pussy for lunch!

Quoting "Grace" {goldengrace} wrote: You would have enjoyed it. I'm dripping for you.

Quoting "Max" {MadMax} wrote: I will enjoy it as soon as I can get you downstairs and spread your tight bent over ass wide open to lick your dripping pussy.

Quoting "Grace" {goldengrace} wrote: With all due respect- I think I'll enjoy it more :)

Quoting "Max" {MadMax} wrote: You do have a point.

Quoting "Grace" {goldengrace} wrote: Well I'm more than ready to suck that beautiful cock of yours until you come down my throat...

Quoting "Max" {MadMax} wrote: You are too good to me. I am headed down now to see if the good room is open.

And a phone call. "I'm downstairs."

At hearing those words my pussy started to throb and drip. Given our situation we're often forced to fill our physical need for each other downstairs in the study rooms at work. It's dangerous. It's stupid. And we can't seem to help ourselves. I'm not sure if the threat of getting caught adds to the excitement for us or not but either way the quickies downstairs are deliciously forbidden, sexy and incredibly hot.

I rush to the elevator, my pulse racing and my panties dripping. I'm not sure if you're up for it or not. Sometimes we just hold one another and kiss, our reasonable rational sides winning out over lust...sometimes. But even so, just holding you for a while will provide me with much needed calm.

As I enter the room I see you leaning against the table looking sexy as hell. When you glance up at me I can't break my gaze away from your intense steel blue eyes. Our bodies pull towards each other like two magnets and suddenly I'm in your arms kissing you, devouring you with my mouth. I feel your cock stir against my hip and my pussy drips in response. Your hands tangle in my hair, run down my back and cup my ass. You squeeze and press me harder against you and I feel your dick grow larger. I can tell it's pressing uncomfortably against the leg of your jeans and needs release. I'm more than willing to give it to you however you want it.

You reach down and roughly turn me around tugging at the button on my slacks as you do.

"What are you doing?" I ask coyly, fully aware of your intent.

"Unbuttoning your pants." You reply. "What are you doing?"

"Letting you." I whisper.

You shove my pants and underwear down over my hips and bend me over the table as you begin to work on undoing your pants. I reach back, aching to feel you. As you pull your pants down your cock springs free and I grab your hot solid rod. The weight of you, your warmth and smooth skin, your solid thickness in my hand makes me groan- I need to have you inside me.

You rub yourself along my slit, coating your cock in my wetness. You smack your dick upwards into me enjoying the wet smacking sounds it makes, telling you in no uncertain terms that I am very wet and very ready to be fucked. You waste no more time and plunge your cock into my soaked pussy. I'm so wet that you slide into me all the way in one thrust. We both moan at the feeling of your huge cock penetrating my tight little pussy.

Grabbing my hips with both hands you begin to pound into me and almost instantly my pussy starts to contract around you, milking you, pulling your come out of you. You slow down, not wanting to come until I'm ready. I put my hands between my legs and finger my clit. I know this turns you on.

"Yes" you hiss in my ear "That's it."

You remain motionless letting me fuck myself on your cock. I push back against you, my pussy convulsing and pulsing around your hard shaft. I'm so close- I just need you to fuck me.

"Your pussy is convulsing." you tell me.

"I can feel it." I groan.

"Please, Grace, please come for me baby." you plead at me desperately trying to hold back the torrent that's been building inside you.

You gasp and growl then start to move inside me. You grasp my hips using them to pound me back onto your cock as you shove yourself deep inside me. I feel you swelling and pulsing as my cunt contracts around you and suddenly we both erupt.

My legs are trembling, my whole body is paralyzed in spasm and I almost collapse back onto you as I feel wave after wave of my orgasm sweep over me. I feel you behind me still coming, still pumping your seed deep into my pussy. As our orgasms subside you slip from me and we quickly pull up our pants. I'm flushed red from head to toe and panting like I've just run a marathon. You look like you're about to pass out. We fall into one another kissing, enjoying the post sex high for a few minutes before we have to leave.

"I told you I was dripping for you." I say in an I-told-you-so voice.

"If you weren't, you are now." You reply with amusement.

"Right. I need to go to the bathroom before you start running down my leg." I say.

I give you another quick kiss and head to the bathroom. This will give you time to leave so we don't end up coming back upstairs together. I hear you leave the room and feel you staring at me as you walk away. I'm sure we're not fooling anyone, but we haven't been fired yet. Yet. We know it's stupid but the chemistry between us makes us that way. Even once we can be together on a regular basis, I'm not sure there won't be days where we still need to sneak away for a quickie at work- and I kind of like that about us.