Monday Afternoon

Story Info
My Dom shares me with a stranger.
1.3k words
3.71
19.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my Dom "M" and i had arranged to have a play session at my house, and i received the following instructions by email from Him:

"today is about three things...

following directions...

being a proactive slut...

and turning up the nasty....

you will wear a bra... pulled down, exposing those sensitive nipples..

garters and hose, no panties.... buttplug firmly in place

securely tied blindfold... high heels of choice

you will be at foot of the bed, on floor, kneeling, facing west...

posed as you've seen...

arms up, hands clasped behind head... tongue out as far as possible

remember 2 key phrases..

today's mantra..

"i am a proud and servile whore..."

when asked what you want you proudly and firmly declare....

"i want to suck cock, i want to be vigorously buttfucked, and i want to eat cum...

or whatever your filthy mind can conjure up for me...."

when approached by cock you better turn up the slut talk....

urge the cock on, you are required to verbalize the desires of degenerate men.

be proud, be servile....

place all toys on bed and remember you are yourself a toy to use...

print this text as proof and place on dresser... with the camera

be a slut i can be proud of..."

as i got ready for him to arrive, meticulously following each of his instructions, i was nervous and excited with anticipation...i had no idea what he had in store for me, but i knew that if it was anything like any of our previous playtimes together, i had no doubt that i would enjoy myself!

i put on a black garter belt and silky black stockings, and a black push-up bra with white polka dots, and a pair of black patent leather pumps with five-inch stiletto heels. i pulled the top of my bra down, so that it lifted my breasts up as if i were offering them...which of course, i was!

as directed, i arranged my toys (three vibrators and a cock-shaped dildo) on my bed. then it was time to insert the butt plug. i'm still getting used to it, and it was a bit uncomfortable as i slid it up inside me...cold from the lube i'd used.

i gave my long blonde hair a quick brushing, and applied some lip gloss. i went to unlock the front door. the video camera was ready and waiting on the dresser, alongside M's email that i'd printed out. then i put the blindfold in place, and sat on the edge of the bed to wait. i was vibrating from a combination of excitement and fear...how rough would things get...and how much would i love it? plus, videotaping our activities was new...i'd never watched myself performing sexually before!

my cell phone rang, and i lifted the blindfold to reach for it. it was M.

"Get into position," He ordered.

"yes, Sir," i replied.

i knelt on the floor, replaced the blindfold, and clasped my hands behind my head. i could feel the butt plug sliding out, and I wasn't sure whether i should reach down to hold it in place, or leave my hands behind my head as instructed. which would M want me to do? i was in a bit of a panic, wanting so much to perform perfectly for Him.

then i heard the front door open, and footsteps coming down the hallway to my room. Then the door to my room opened, and i heard M's voice, "Very good, slut."

"Sir, the butt plug is coming out," i told Him.

"Never mind that, let it come out," He said, "You're a good slut, following my directions." i could hear Him pick up the camera. "Ok, you're on tape, now," He said, "What are you?"

"i am a proud and servile whore," i responded, obediently.

i felt the warmth of a hard, smooth cockhead pressing against my lips, and i took it into my mouth. i love to suck cock, and i began swirling my tongue against the head and taking the shaft as deeply into my mouth as i could.

"Where is my voice, slut?" M asked.

i was startled, and answered Him, "across the room!"

"Meet my friend D." M said.

i gasped a bit, and stopped sucking long enough to say "hello, D!" i'd thought for a second that this cock in my mouth seemed unfamiliar!

M had talked many times before about wanting to watch me suck off other men, and the thought was always exciting to me. but i still couldn't believe it was actually happening!

"Hello," D said.

M said, "I've told him how much you love to suck cock, and how good you are at it. Show him how you do it."

"You love sucking a stranger's cock, don't you?" D said.

"mmmhmmm..." i replied, my mouth full and moving up and down his cock.

"She's a good little cocksucker," M said. i was proud to hear Him talk about me that way to another man.

i've been working on my deep-throating ability, and i tried to take as much of D's cock in my mouth as possible, though at times i still gagged and choked. i really got into what i was doing, putting strong pressure on the head and shaft of his cock with my tongue. my reward was feeling his cock swell and throb, and i tasting the precum oozing from the slit of his cockhead. From time to time as I was sucking, M used the riding crop on me, smacking my ass and thighs with it, and also on my exposed nipples. it stung and took my breath away...i loved it!

after several minutes of sucking, M suggested that it was time for D to put on a condom, and He told me to bend over, offering my ass for D to fuck. i'm short, and even though i was wearing high heels, i still tried to get up on my tiptoes, to offer his cock easier access to my ass.

"Tell him what you want," M said.

"please fuck me, fuck my ass hard...i want your cock in my ass," i said.

as much as I dislike the butt plug, I must admit that it does make fucking my ass easier...i'm much more able to relax and allow a cock to ream my ass! D rubbed the head of his cock against my wet pussy, then shoved it into my ass. M moved in front of me, and i knew that he was videotaping my face as i was being buttfucked by D. suddenly i felt the cool, soft plastic of my dildo being pushed into my mouth.

"Suck that like it's another cock," M ordered.

i complied, but it's really big, so i had a hard time taking it very deeply. sucking the artificial cock made me really want M's cock in my mouth instead, but soon D pulled out of my ass and had me turn around and suck him some more. he removed the condom, and i began to suck harder and faster, sensing that he was close to cumming.

"You want some cum, slut?" D asked.

"yes, please...." i said, taking my mouth away from his cock for a second.

he fucked my face harder, then pulled his cock out of my mouth. i kept my mouth open, and stuck my tongue out, waiting for D to shoot his load. he groaned, and then i felt the hot spurts on my lips, my face, my tongue....i licked my lips, then swallowed his cum....then used my fingers to lick up the rest from my face...i took his cock back into my mouth to gently suck the last drops of cum...

"She is a good slut," D said to M.

i felt proud that i was able to bring pleasure to one of M's friends, and happy that M could be proud of me, His cumslut. i could hear D getting dressed, and then he said goodbye to M and went out the front door. i never did see his face.

then, it was M's turn with me...