Monday: From a Work in Progress)

Story Info
Virgin submissive guided by a gentle domme.
837 words
3.53
17.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up feeling…odd. Stiff. It's so hard to move….wait, I can't move. I'm…tied? Chained? What? Am I gagged? How…?

A little light. One candle, Just enough for me to see…Her. Smiling. Looking down at me. Amused at my being so helpless. She's tied me to her great big bed, spread-eagle and nude but for a silk drape over my hips. I'm so embarrassed, so upset, so…exhilarated. She smiles. A knowing smile. She's seen this before.

She leans toward me. She wears a lovely black corset…the one she was out shopping for-and her newest homemade wings, the ones I wanted to photograph her in. She is so beautiful. I want to tell her so, but the gag won't let me.

"You were asleep when I came back from the mall," she says. "I thought I should make you more…comfortable?" She giggles playfully, obviously enjoying my predicament. She cups my face in her hands, kissing me, nuzzling me like a fawn. Nibbling my lower lip. Suddenly I realize how much I love what she's done to me; making a gift of my will to herself. I would have cheerfully given in to her had she only asked. She knows that all I want is to be her toy, her possession,her instrument. Play you game with me, play your songs on me, my Tygress, my Mystress. Play me.

"Are you ready," she asks. I takeas deep a breath as the handkerchief that gags me will allow. "I am SO ready," I think…hoping she will feel my thought, my desire, my need, my fantasy…Please, please, read my mind!

She straddles me. Her hands reach to my shoulders. She begins gently at first, so very gentle. She strokes, pulling her hands along the path of my shoulder, my chest, my belly. I sigh and arch my back, offering myself as best I can to her. I hope I don't' wake up…I don't wanna wake up. Not ever.

As she touches, strokes, teases my skin and my senses, I hear her whispering. But I can't put the words to meaning, I'm so lost in the new feelings that flood my body and my mind. I see her smile, delighted at the world she is carrying me to. Suddenly…her fingers become hot and hard…then I feel…claws. She is scratching, tearing me. Her smile disappears as she bites her lip. She looks as excited, as exhilarated, as transformed as I do. She's no longer just a friend and fellow artist; she's a winged, angry Tyger Goddess, exacting her toll, having her will. She claws me, Her nails digging into my skin. My body shudders, straining against my bonds. I arch and turn, wanting her to claw me more. Claw me all over. I want her to tear my fake and frozen outer self away and reveal who I truly am, not only to her and myself, but to the world. I feel tears, stream from the corner of my eyes, soaking the pillow. She doesn't see…doesn't stop. She alternates between scratching and running the point of her tongue over the newest of the welts on my body. The feeling is that of liquid fire, of burning mercury running down my skin, seeping into my body and my soul. She leans towards me, a new smile, a different smile on her face…a hungry smile. I shut my eyes tight as her teeth sink into my neck-through skin, though flesh, the shudder coming from my very bones with each bite. I want to beg her, plead for her not to stop, but \the gad only allows the most primal of noises and gasps…I feel the softness of her body press against my burning, welting body as she reaches under my back. My head spins as her claws sink into my back, dragging down to my hips, again and again.

I shiver as the adrenaline builds and builds. She's transformed as I am-she's become a passionate and savage animal, biting scratching, tearing. I shudder and arch, twist and turn, fighting my bonds even as I relish them Suddenly, deep in my stomach it starts. A rumbling, a stirring that I've never felt. It begins, a slow explosion, spreading up into my heart, down into my pelvis. The climax is blinding, freezing, shattering. I feel my back straining to reach her from within me. She sinks her teeth deep into my chest, as if to draw my very essence from me. Suddenly I realize that her hands are around my neck, cutting off my air ever so gently and slyly. She looks down and smiles as my climax racks me, explodes me, lifts and sinks me at the same time….

Hours later…or is it minutes? Days? I really can't tell. She rests her forearms on my chest and smiles.

"I think he got some really good pictures of us," she says. "They're downloading right now!"

She frees my arms so I can return her embrace. This is the first day of the rest of my life.