Monday Mayhem Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's a safety word?"

The brunette laughed.

"Have I ever told you my greatest ambition?" Erica asked, switching topics.

"No, not that I remember."

"I want to be able to make a guy come without even touching him."

Shannon thought, "That doesn't seem too hard, damn things stand up when the wind blows for pete's sake."

"Well, I wish you luck," she replied.

"Thank you."

Erica walked over to the other leaning box and moved it aside. Shannon was puzzled. The pole was different than the others, smooth and polished and only about a couple of inches in diameter. Was that a stripper pole? Shannon had surreptitiously tried a "strippercise" class at another studio last year, and the poles were almost identical.

Erica said "Ta da!"

"Why do you have that? Does your dad know what that really is?"

"My dad installed it, silly. He's kind of clueless. I told him I needed it for some cheerleading practice exercises, and he just shrugged and put it up. He was oblivious."

Her dad was anything but clueless. He had long since realized his daughter was extremely sexually active and there was nothing he could do to stop her. He had also discovered a taste for voyeurism in his later years. After she turned 18 and requested this bit of "exercise" equipment, he had put the pole up and then installed a hidden camera that was motion activated and infrared capable. Later that night, he would get an eyeful.

"Sean, do you know why I like you?"

"I'm gullible?" Shannon replied crossly.

"Well, that too, but mostly it's your innocence. 'What's a safety word?' I'm not sure how a guy as hot as you got so old while remaining a virgin. If you were more like Oliver I'd suspect you, too."

"If only you knew," Shannon thought about the previous night.

"I guess you just spent too much time at the gym, not that I'm complaining about the results, instead of picking up girls."

"That's what I told h-...me," Shannon exclaimed.

Erica was momentarily puzzled by the outburst, but she finally shrugged and continued, "The rules this afternoon are simple. When I'm satisfied, I'll let you go."

She went into the adjacent bathroom for a minute, then emerged wearing heels in place of the sneakers that matched her cheerleading uniform. She was now walking slowly, pivoting long legs past just her centerline with each stride, making her hips sway and skirt bounce as she grabbed a large remote from the shelf. She tapped a button and soft spot lights came on pointing at the pole. Her dad had installed them, too, saying they were general lighting but knowing Shannon would reposition them in a way that would help his camera.

Erica turned sideways to her, then bent forward with legs straight to lay her head on her knees, keeping eye contact the whole time. She smiled as she held the stretch, her skirt lifting in the back to reveal tight hotpants. She then slid her left leg out behind her, going down into a side split. She then turned to a middle split, then the other side, limbering up like she was about to head onto the field at halftime, except for the incongruous heels.

She bounced up. "I'm ready, are you?"

"Ready for what?"

"This." She pressed another button and threw the remote onto another couch, then leaned back against the pole, extending her arms over her head to grab it.

The opening base beat and spoken intro to Prince's song "Peach" came on:Uh oh, here she comes/she got them gold hot pants on again/Yeah man/I wanna talk, but I dunno/She's a Peach

As the music started, Erica held the pole and brought one shapely leg up across her body and down, pivoted and did the same with the other. Shannon imagined this was rubbing Erica's smooth thighs together tightly, squeezing her labia to get it warm. The thought made her squirm with envy.

Erica then pivoted expertly and twirled once around the pole, sliding down to her knees as the guitar started thrashing.She was dark/she was tan/she made me glad to be a man...The lyrics teased Shannon almost as much as this smoking hot cheerleader was teasing her brother's cock, which had stiffened noticeably. Shannon's inhibitions about girls were lowering as the dick rose. Shannon shifted to let it extend fully in her pants as Erica stood and slapped her ass under the skirt.

She twirled around the bar again, settling on her knees facing her quarry. She bounced and spread her knees, crotch exposed and hair tossing about erotically. She then unzipped the skirt's side zipper as her hips moved circularly, let it slide down as she stood, stepped one heel out of it and kicked it over to land beside Shannon. The dancer could appreciate the cheerleader's moves, Erica apparently had been practicing.

She was pure, every ounce/I was sure when her titties bounced/Every way, she's a winner/Turn a gay preacher to a sinner/No one you want your mamma to meet/She's a Peach...

Shannon felt extremely horny now. She figured Erica could probably seduce the fricking Pope. If Shannon ever needed lessons in the future, she knew who to ask.

Erica had turned again, showing him her shapely ass in the red hotpants, then she swayed her hips as she rubbed herself through the material. As the song finished with a long segment of Prince's raw, pulsing guitar playing, Erica tossed her hair back over her head and ground her crotch against the bar, up and down like it was the neck of Prince's guitar and she was making it generate the sounds.

Shannon's dick was throbbing in her pants. Erica took a final slide and then turned towards him as the opening notes of Prince's Little Red Corvette started. Erica whispered the famous opening lyrics of the more popular song, and Shannon could not help mouthing them with her.

Erica moved more slowly and sensually to the slower tempo. She peeled her cheerleading sweater off, revealing a cupless red bustier. She must have concealed under the uniform all day at school, Shannon realized, her mouth suddenly dry at the girl's daring. Erica's brown nipples were hard at the tips of the perfectly shaped cones. The bustier was mostly transparent, showing that the dusky beauty had no tan lines anywhere. She lifted her right breast and licked the nipple.

She turned away, reached down and slid her hot pants down her thighs, revealing her naked ass in all its glory, the vaginal lips peeking out from below. She turned to show her neatly trimmed pussy to the muscular stud in front of her. Shannon could see plainly she was very turned on.

Erica stalked toward her as the song continued, turning to straddle the arm of the chair and press her wet pussy down on a bound hand. Shannon turned her hand over cooperatively and caressed it, then stuck her long middle finger up the tight opening. "God her pussy is so hot," she thought as Erica writhed above her.

"Untie me," she heard Sean's voice in her ears.

"Not yet," Erica purred. She pulled up off the finger with a wet sound and straddled the whole chair backward, thighs pressing on Shannon's hands, her perfect ass right in Shannon's face now.

Erica bent forward a bit and undid Shannon's pants, pulling her diamond-hard tool out.

Shannon cried again, "Untie me!"

Erica shook her head, hair whipping around. She bent with a cheerleader's flexibility and put her mouth around the tip of the long penis. Her lips moved up and down on the shaft while her tongue curled around it. Shannon shuddered at the feeling.

"You asked for it," Shannon thought, then she pressed her face forward against the vixen's ass. Her tongue snaked out and licked the dripping pussy.

Erica wriggled her hips as the tongue surrounded her clit and then flicked it. She was impressed with how good it felt. "Oh, very nice!" She purred.

"Untie me?"

"Not yet." She continued to work her lips up and down the cock in front of her.

Shannon decided to try something more radical. She pressed the tip of her tongue on the small, tight rectum.

"Whaaa?" Erica gasped, shuddering, then she screamed as the tongue licked her sphincter forcefully. Her body quivered in a sudden orgasm as her legs squeezed the arms of the creaking chair.

"Oh, you naughty boy!" Erica whimpered as the song ended and her breathing became apparent.

She slid her legs forward to sit on Shannon's lap, her soaking pussy now touching the straining penis. Her partner gasped. Erica slid slowly along the shaft, once, twice, then she reached down and grasped it to hold it up. She paused excruciatingly as Shannon held her breath, then she sat down on the thick member.

The feel of Sean's penis sliding slowly into the tight wet slit was like nothing Shannon had ever imagined during her solo activities earlier. Erica was a velvet vise squeezing the dick from all sides. Shannon's powerful hips lifted involuntarily to help seat the bitch fully. Erica moaned and rocked her hips as the cock filled her. He was a perfect fit, she thought, any longer and that would have hurt a bit.

The brunette rode the straining shaft, arching her back and feeling her tension build again while Shannon kept thrusting upward in a matching rhythm. The lovers groaned repeatedly.

Erica suddenly stopped moving and pulled off while Shannon strained to keep her dick inside.

"What are you doing," she gasped.

"Time to pay for your earlier crime," Erica purred. She reached down, grasped the well-lubed shaft again and pressed her anus down on it. The engorged head seemed not to fit the tiny opening, then Erica shifted and it popped inside.

"Oh, god, that is tight," moaned Shannon.

"Yessss, first time for me too," Erica gasped, "I was saving it for someone special." She grunted as the thick cock slid in another inch.

Shannon had had enough. She gathered her strength and heaved with her powerful arms. The chair arms broke off with loud cracks as Erica jerked, sliding down a bit further. The loose pieces of wood that used to be chair arms slid from the zipties to fall on the floor.

Shannon grasped Erica's hips and pushed down, helping her seat the cock fully. Erica cried out wordlessly along with Shannon at the intense friction. The tan back with its tight red bustier arched and Shannon grasped her pointed breasts firmly. She rubbed the swollen nipples using Sean's calluses as Erica kept making incoherent sounds of ecstasy. Shannon slid her right hand down to the dripping pussy and caressed the clitoris expertly as she thrust her cock up and down slowly into Erica's ass.

The cheerleader shuddered, nearing another orgasm. Shannon put 3 fingers into the vagina and thrust at the same time as her dick. Erica enjoyed the pressure against her pelvic floor from both sides. I should try two guys sometime, she thought to herself.

"Come with me, bitch!" Shannon shouted as she grabbed Erica's long hair and pulled. Like a horse obeying its master, Erica screamed and writhed as she felt Shannon's cock pulse repeatedly and coat her insides with semen.

Shannon had never experienced a male orgasm after such a delay; the pleasure was overwhelming. Her whole body seemed to lock up, all the muscle pairs straining against each other as her vision blurred.

Erica pulled off of the softening cock and curled up on Shannon's lap. They lay together on the wrecked chair for several minutes catching their breath.

"How does it feel to be number one?" Erica finally purred.

"What?" Shannon was puzzled.

"Your rank on my chart."

"You have a fucking chart?" Shannon was incredulous.

"That's one way to put it," Erica grinned. "You didn't know about my blogging?"

Shannon sighed. "No, Se-, I mean I didn't know. You really need to ask someone's permission for that, don't you?"

"That would skew things too much if they knew, they would try harder. And then I wouldn't see such natural talent growth like yours, loverboy."

"Erica, you can't write about me, especially the past few days, please." Shannon had no idea how Sean would react if she knew far this had gone.

"I'll consider it." Erica got up and walked out of the room, her naked ass flexing delightfully. "Let yourself out," she said over her shoulder.

12