Monday Mayhem Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xeye
Xeye
97 Followers

"Whoa, what's going on?"

"It's me! Shannon!"

"You're kidding! That's impossible!"

"And uncomfortable, embarrassing, shocking, you name it."

They hugged again for a long minute while Shannon got herself under control.

"Shannon, what the fuck, how did this happen? When did it start? It's Sean in your body, right?" Misty babbled.

"Shhhh. No one can know," Shannon said, looking around fearfully.

"My god, girl, we need to talk. Come on, I have my brother's car. Shan-, I mean Sean, can drive himself home," Misty said.

"Ok."

Misty could not help glancing over repeatedly during the drive. This was the strangest thing ever. Shannon was in there behind the strong jaw and kind eyes and wavy black hair. When Shannon hugged her, Sean's strong arms had nearly crushed the breath out of her.

They arrived at the empty house and went up to Misty's room. The springs on her twin bed protested much more loudly when Shannon flopped down on it as usual. Misty smiled and thought, "If I ever get Sean up here for real, we're going to break that thing."

"So, tell me all," she said.

"it began Monday morning..." Shannon gave her the rundown of events that day.

"So you were able to work out at Sean's gym? How?" Misty was curious.

"This body seems to remember the reflexive stuff, it responds without thinking at times." Shannon blushed when she thought about how responsive certain parts were.

Misty's mind ran to the same place, "I bet that came in handy when Erica came over."

Shannon put her hands over face, then she laughed. "Yes, she definitely got me in touch with my masculine side."

"Oh, do tell, please!" They giggled.

"If you knew half of what she seems to know, guys would be writing songs about you. She is unreal."

"How far did she take you?" Shannon let silence be her answer, and Misty's eyes widened.

"Oh my god, you didn't?"

"Well, Thursday afternoon she tricked me over to her house, and she danced, and stripped, and had me tied down."

"Holy shit, that sounds hot, actually. How does it feel from the other side?"

"Really fucking great, actually. I can see why guys are obsessed with it." Shannon's dick stiffened at the memory.

Misty noticed her posture shift and saw the bulge. "Wow, you're just like a guy, even thinking about it makes you pointy."

She realized that here was the body she had lusted after for months, and on impulse asked, "Um, can I see it?"

"What?" Shannon exclaimed.

"Well, if Erica still has her hooks in him, Sean will likely never notice me. This might be my only chance to get a peek."

"Look, Sean might break up with her soon, if he ever finds the balls. Did you know she wants to write about her sex life for a living?"

"Yeah, I told you the other day. Wait, I guess I told Sean, actually, this is very confusing."

"He knows already and didn't tell me?" Shannon was miffed, she had experienced things this week that she would never forget, and she couldn't decide yet if that was a good or bad thing. Her anger spurred her on. "Ok, you might as well see my brother, I'm sure he won't mind." She reached down and pulled her t-shirt off, revealing the broad shoulders, chiseled chest and six-pack abs.

Misty bit her lip. "Damn, that's nice." She reached out and felt the abs, shivering a little as she rubbed up and down. "Like a washboard."

Shannon smiled, "He does work out a lot, doesn't he? Feel this bicep."

Misty squeezed it and her mouth went dry.

Shannon stood up off the bed, leaving Misty seated at eye level with her stomach. Her dick was still semi-hard. She unbuttoned the jeans and slid the fly open, then slid the jeans down and kicked them off. The boxers tented a bit above the well-muscled thighs and huge calves.

Misty started to sweat. Maybe this was a bit too good of an idea. Unlike Shannon, she was technically still a virgin, although she had tried oral a couple of times on her ex-boyfriend and he had broken her hymen with his long fingers. She was glad they had not had sex, though, since he was not particularly fun to hang around with after the initial few dates.

When Sean and Shannon had moved to town, she had the best of both worlds in one house, a best friend and a very hot guy to crush on. She was not sure she was Sean's type, though. Her 5'3" body was voluptuous rather than athletic, with a generous ass, D-cup breasts, shapely legs and a narrow waist. She also had medium length dirty-blonde hair and a pixieish face with mischievous dark eyes and a wide mouth that was usually smiling.

Shannon showed Misty Sean's broad grin as she stared. The situation was now a bit too close to Misty's own dreams. She was bold in her dreams, though, so she went with it. "Can I take them off?"

This was an adventurous side of Misty that Shannon had not seen before. "Ok, but I may not respect you in the morning," she teased.

Misty reached out tentatively at first, then, before she could change her mind, she grabbed the waist and pulled the underwear down. Sean's partially erect penis hung impressively, about 4.5" long already above a scrotum quite a bit bigger than Misty's ex. Her mouth filled with saliva at the sight.

Shannon saw that she was mesmerized and playfully moved her hips back and forth, making a "tick-tock" noise and laughing when Misty's eyes followed the unit's motion automatically. "Look at you, you slut!" she teased. The dick rose to nearly full size as Sean's body realized it was the center of attention.

Misty was far more turned on than she expected. Sean's body was absolute perfection to her. She reached out and grasped the penis lightly.

Shannon flinched a bit. "Misty, wait."

"What?" the dazed blonde said.

"This isn't right. I thought this was looking, not touching. I'm not my brother. I'm your friend."

"I love that you're my friend, too. Have you considered that maybe you haven't switched yet back because you didn't love the girl you've been sleeping with?"

"Well, no. But you and I love each other as friends, not romantically."

"That's close enough for me," Misty replied, and took the head of the penis in her mouth.

Shannon gasped, not believing what her friend was doing. The rationalization was pretty weak, but as she had learned earlier in the week, men don't need much to short-circuit their common sense when the penis is involved. "It's worth a try," her other head seemed to be saying.

Her hands came down to gently cradle Misty's head, caressing it for a few moments while Misty licked up and down the shaft. Then she moved the head into position, lips on the tip, and pushed her rod into the moist heat, in and out. Misty whimpered as the dick invaded the back of her throat and bent down slightly. She put one hand around the shaft as a gauge on how deep it should go; now she did not feel like she was choking. She carefully fondled the scrotum with her other hand, feeling the weight of the testicles. This was much more intimate than the dark back-seat episodes with her ex.

Shannon knew her friend's history, long discussed as best girl friends will do. She wanted this to be special for Misty, something she would remember always. She gently pulled the girl off her dick and onto her feet.

"Don't stop!" Misty gasped, fearing Shannon had come to her senses.

"I'm not," Shannon smiled, and kissed her with Sean's hard mouth, thrusting her tongue past her surprised lips. Misty's knees buckled after about 30 seconds, so Shannon picked her up easily and laid her on the bed. She slowly unbuttoned her dress from neck to thigh, kissing her all the while.

Misty's whole body was tingling with pleasure as the callused hands stroked her skin under the dress. She pulled the dress off her shoulders and pushed Shannon around onto her back, wanting to be on top. Her D-cup breasts pushed heavily against a white lace bra as she sat on Shannon's bulge. She felt the hard dick against her labia, and slid her hips forward and back, relishing the friction against her clit.

Shannon stared up at her friend, seeing how beautiful she was when aroused. The mischievous mouth was transformed, sexy, intent. Misty's hands kneaded her chest and hard stomach as she rocked back and forth, high-cut satin panties rubbing marvelously against Shannon's dick. Shannon reached down and pushed the panties out of the way, wanting to feel more. She groaned as the moist lips caressed the sensitive skin of her penis directly, but after a minute she realized this was too much, too soon. She wanted to last for her friend.

Needing to calm down, she pulled Misty down for another deep kiss, then slide out from underneath her, leaving face down on the bed. She finished kicking off her boxers and slowly pulled the blonde's soaking panties off, then unclasped her bra. Misty slid the bra out from under her as Shannon climbed on top of her and nuzzled her neck from behind while massaging her back muscles. Misty reached back with her hands and lightly rubbed the rampant pole, wiggling her ass at the same time. Shannon slid back onto her thighs, observing the extra round ass with flared hips, narrow waist and v-shaped back. Her friend was all curvy, so different from herself, so scrumptious.

She whispered, "Dangerous curves."

Misty smiled, quick as usual, "So don't take your eyes off the road."

Shannon ran her hands over Misty's ass, squeezing the muscles hard. "Turn over," she commanded.

Misty obliged, looking at her excitedly. Shannon spread her legs gently and slid her fingers down the middle, teasing the pubic hair for a few moments, and then down further to the wet slit. Misty squirmed as Shannon's fingers spread her labia and attacked the clit.

Shannon used the same caresses as she did on herself, and Misty responded readily to the expertise. Her legs spread further as Shannon's fingers delved into her vagina, turning and moving in and out. After a minute, Misty's hips lifted off the bed involuntarily, seeking to be filled.

Shannon slid forward on her knees and pulled Misty's legs over them so that her ass was in the air, pussy close up to her own crotch. She grabbed her penis in one hand and rubbed it slowly up and down Misty's wet lips. Misty moaned, squeezing her own breasts. Shannon teased her with the dick until she was quivering, shoulders braced on the bed and hands rubbing her own clit frantically.

Shannon's strong arms lifted the blonde's hips towards her mouth. Misty gasped a bit, "Are you sure?" Shannon smiled, "Shh." She bent and stuck her face close to the moist crevice, extending her tongue to lick the vagina, first along the surface, then deeper and deeper. The blonde gasped, knowing her best friend was eating her pussy and enjoying it. The tongue moved expertly around her clitoris, teasing her mercilessly.

Misty cried out, "Oh, please, now, now!"

Shannon settled her hips between Misty's legs. Misty grasped the long shaft and guided it home. The uncircumcised head pushed slowly into her folds. It felt so big, she was not sure it would fit. Shannon continued to apply gentle pressure with her hips, knowing the thick shaft would be hard to handle. It slid into the tight opening millimeter by millimeter, Misty's wet lips stretching around it.

With the head inside, Shannon pulled out a bit, then pushed forward a bit more, then back, each repetition a bit deeper. Misty closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations in her pussy, knowing this would never feel quite the same again. The remains of her hymen gave way to the very large, very welcome intruder.

Shannon nearly cried as she watched the wonder and ecstasy on Misty's face. She couldn't believe she was sharing this moment with her in such a strange and wonderful way.

After several minutes, the shaft was all the way in, and the friends paused to savor the feeling. Because Misty was so much tighter than Erica, Shannon's dick was throbbing so hard it was nearly painful.

She leaned down and kissed Misty deeply.

Misty smiled, "I feel like a champagne bottle."

"Only the best," Shannon replied. She bent to suckle a large breast, then the other.

Misty grabbed Shannon's hips and began to move her own. Every sensation was magnified in the tight sheath. They moved together in small, slow strokes, the pleasure growing, strokes lengthening. First an inch, then two, finally Shannon was sliding out almost to the tip before filling her friend back up with over 7" of thick cock, again and again.

Misty was braced on the bed in the comfortable missionary position, feeling each tight stroke, watching the perfect body above her flex back and forth in concert with her own movements. She grasped the rock hard ass and guided Shannon's thrusts, some slow, some fast, changing the angle of her hips to vary the pressure and send sensations towards her clitoris.

Shannon could feel her brother's body getting ready to explode and did not think she could hold it off. She moaned frantically, "Misty, finger yourself, baby. Now!" Misty's hand darted between them to comply with the command. Her orgasm hit after a few quick caresses of her soaking clit. Shannon felt her friend's pussy clench her thick shaft and exploded into the most intense male orgasm yet. They both screamed as the thick warm come filled the blonde cunt.

Shannon collapsed against the heaving young breasts and kissed Misty deeply. They sucked on each other's tongues for several minutes as Shannon's penis slowly deflated and slid from Misty's come-soaked pussy.

Misty looked at the blue eyes an inch her own. "Right now, if you never switched back, I'd be ok with that," she whispered.

Shannon smiled, "Me too."

"Think that was better than your first time?"

"If I weren't already part of this, I'd probably kill you when you told me about how good it was."

They laughed.

"What will you do now? Do you think this will help you switch back?"

"I don't know the answer to either question. I'd been really crazy upset about all this until the last 20 minutes. I never thought about you this way until I was stuck as a male, truthfully. I'd still rather get back to myself, though."

"As much as I love you right this second, I'd still love my best friend back too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, at least when they're not too busy helping me replay this moment."

"Thanks, skank. I'd better jog home so Sean thinks I've gotten this sweaty from running."

After his encounters this week with each twin, Oliver was more sexually confused than ever. He went through his regular daily routines as best as he could, but he could not help staring and speculating about guys and girls alike.

In his last period, a study hall, he was lost in a daydream triggered by Kristen's ass, a common occurrence for many males and not a few females at the school.

Erica was concerned about her friend, who had been moping around school for most of this week. Erica knew Shannon had rocked Kristen's world at least as well as she had Erica herself. She figured Kristen was still reeling a bit, maybe more attached than was good for her. She had been trying to figure out how to broach the subject when she noticed Kristen's effect on Oliver. It gave her a great idea.

She put on a sad face and approached the prettiest guy in school. "Oliver, you're Sean's friend, right?"

"Yes, good friend."

"Did you know he broke up with me this morning?"

Oliver's heart leaped, was it because of him? He tried to sound sympathetic, "Man, is he crazy?"

"Aw, you're sweet. I don't know what he was thinking. I was hoping to talk to you."

"Ok, anything I can do to help."

"Do you know what he likes?"

"I might have an idea."

"Can you come over to my house tomorrow morning to talk for a bit?"

"Uh, ok, I guess." Oliver thought he might be able to get information from her as well.

*

Sean and Shannon sat pensively over dinner, not talking much, each contemplating the week's events. Shannon decided to come clean a bit.

"I have some news. Misty knows."

"What? How? Did you tell her?"

"No, not until she had figured out something was up on her own. After she saw you writing with the wrong hand, she also realized you had not really been acting like me this week. Not your fault, she knows me as well as anyone besides Mom and Dad."

"And me, now."

"Right, at least maybe after Wednesday or so. When she sprang it on me this afternoon, I was too shocked to lie to her. I think I wanted her to know, anyway. It's been very hard to face this alone."

"So, now she knows I know she likes me, and any other things she has shared thinking I was you. Was she mad?"

"No, she's ok for now. We talked for a while at her house after I skipped your last class, hope you don't mind."

"Definitely not, I'm glad you can talk to someone. Oliver is the only one I know around here that is even remotely close enough a friend to me, and I don't think I could tell him about this. He would freak."

"Yeah, he might."

"Ok, fingers crossed, I'm going to bed. At least we can sleep late and not have to fake it at school all day."

Xeye
Xeye
97 Followers
12