Monday Night Flogging

Story Info
Some Kinky Playtime,
1.6k words
4.36
19.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ellafun
Ellafun
26 Followers

For Papa

From Sexy Bean

Her hands were bound to the headboard. She could hear him walking around the bed, out of her sight. She was naked, ass up on his bed.

She heard the swish just a brief moment before she felt the sting of leather across her backside. She winced and he struck again, making her call out. He traced the tails gently across her cheeks and struck her again. And again. She cried out, but she didn't want it to stop. She could feel the wetness dripping from between her legs, down to his crisp, clean sheets.

He was taking his time, striping her skin, gently caressing her in between his carefully designed decorations. She couldn't wait for him to fuck her. He was teasing her. He leaned over and whispered into her ear, "You need that pussy filled, don't you?"

She moaned her response; he laughed and walked back toward the bottom of the bed.

She felt the bed give, knew he was on it. He pushed her thighs as far apart as they would go, her legs now straddling the bed. Then he lifted her up and slid a pillow underneath her, effectively raising her sopping cunt into the air.

He rubbed his fingers into her juices, sliding up and down her lips, making her buck her hips.

She didn't expect the immediate sting of the leather onto her clit. He hit her...three times in succession...making her scream. And then his fingers were there again. This time he pressed three fingers inside her, stretching her apart. Again, she rose her hips. Again, he slapped her clit with the leather toy.

Her pussy was throbbing; he could actually see her quivering and it was driving him mad. He was hard. He loved teasing her like this, loved to see the way she lost control.

He took the handle of the flogger, a thick, black leather rod-like handle, and began to saw it gently across her pussy. Her body immediately responded. Her breathing was fast, loud. Her arousal was intense.

He wanted her. But he was going to wait. With careful precision, he turned the flogger so the thick end was poised to enter her pussy. He gently teased her opening with it, watching her body clench.

She began to whimper, realization dawning on her.

He spoke to her, his voice hoarse with need. "How badly do you need to be filled, baby girl?"

"I need you," she croaked.

He grinned. If she could have seen it she might have been frightened by the evil, devilish look on his face.

"That wasn't what I asked. How badly do you need to be filled?" he repeated.

She knew what he was asking. She pressed her eyes tightly shut and said, "Fuck me."

It was the consent he wanted to hear.

She was drenched. Juices were dripping all over her thighs, the bed, the toy. He dipped his fingers into her wetness and sucked the taste of her. Fuck, he wanted to ravage her from every direction.

Focus. He snapped back into control. The end of the rod was teasing her opening.

Once again, she thrust her ass up, allowing him to access her slick opening. "What a good girl," he thought. Slowly, oh, so slowly, he slid the handle of the flogger into her cunt. It's textured braids massaged her in ways she couldn't comprehend. She threw her head back, her mouth open in an O, as he violated her with the object.

He was entranced. He watched the rod disappear inside her and he pulled it out almost all the way, only to thrust it back in again. When she threw back her head, he reacted with a reflex; he grabbed her hair.

His primal cravings took over. No longer being gentle, he was on his knees between her thighs, violently fucking her while he pulled her hair. He was almost growling. It was surreal. He was so hard that it hurt.

She was out of her mind. He was connecting with her g-spot with every thrust, and the cords of the handle were assaulting her clit. She was going to explode...and began to make animal-like noises.

He loved to hear her cum. He fucked her faster and harder.

Her body was taut, on the edge of her orgasm. He was making her lose her mind.

Suddenly he let go of her hair and plunged his thumb inside her tight asshole. It was the last sensation she could handle. Her body exploded, spasms wracking her from the tips of her toes all the way up to her hair. She screamed, then screamed again, her wrists pulling fruitlessly at the bindings.

He needed to be in her. Now. He left the toy buried up to the hilt in her pussy while he tore off his pants. He was back between her legs almost instantly, his fingers toying with her asshole. He pushed her opening with his throbbing cock, unable -- unwilling -- to be gentle with her. He wanted to fuck her. To own her.

He slid easily into her opening. The motion pulled her legs back up on to the bed. He put his hands on her hips and pounded into her, deaf to her cries. He reached out for her hair again. Only then, when he pulled her face close to his, did he regain some of his control.

He didn't want to cum inside her. He had other plans. He pulled out of her with a pop, making her cry out again. He crawled over to her right arm and loosened the bindings, then over her back to release the her left arm.

He turned her over onto her back and straddled her hips, the flogger still inside her. He noticed it as he flipped her and began to fuck her with it again. She bucked and writhed under him.

His hands moved to her tits. He roughly pulled and rubbed them, pressing them together. He spit on her cleavage as he moved his cock between her tits. He looked down at her, his cock sliding between her breasts and he remembered why he had brought her here.

She was looking up at his face, then at his cock, with unabashed desire. Her hands joined his, pressing her tits together. She looked up at him and said, "I want your cum."

He closed his eyes, revelling in the sweet sensation of her skin and moments later, opened them, watching as he crushed his cock between her breasts. God he loved her tits...little fucking slut...he wanted to cum all over her, this dirty little girl he loved to violate....oh, fuck yes...yes, YES.

His first stream of cum exploded onto her, making a beautiful pearl necklace, dripping down her neck. Then onto her mouth and chin, leaving trails of semen down her lips, on her neck, her hair, all over her. She was making a humming sound as she licked her lips, her fingers greedily scooping his hot cum into her mouth and swallowing it.

She moved her hands to his balls, squeezing him gently and stroking his cock, milking the remaining drops of his seed from him, eagerly leaning forward with her mouth open to taste him.

His body was vibrating with his release. He moved his hands up to her face and kissed her, his tongue capturing hers. She loved that he wasn't afraid to taste himself on her. She pushed against him, silently asking if she could get up. He let her up as he stretched out on his stomach next to her.

She pulled the toy from her cunt and left it next to him as he collapsed onto the bed. She moved down and positioned herself between his legs. She slid her hands up his thighs, massaging his skin.

She began to kiss and lick his thighs. Her hair almost tickled him. He smiled, realizing her intent. Such a sweet, dirty little girl he had in his bed.

Slowly she moved her fingers and lips up to his ass cheeks, kissing and nibbling his flesh. She put her hands on his ass and pulled his cheeks apart and began to tease his tight hole with her tongue. Her tongue was flicking, teasing, playing with him. She leaned up for just a moment -- he wondered if she was taking a breath -- and then her tongue was inside him, with two fingers. She began to moan against him as her other hand began to play with his balls. He body began to surge with desire.

Her tongue and fingers inside him were intense. He was becoming completely aroused again as she worked deeper inside him.

She sat up and she inserted a third finger as she pressed in and out of him, trying to stretch him. She smiled. She was enjoying this almost as much as he was.

"Maybe I should spank you," she whispered. She reached for the flogger with her free hand.

He got to it first. He was gripping it tightly in his hand while she fingerfucked him. As much as he loved what she was doing, it was time to remind her that he was in charge. He looked over his shoulder at her and commanded, "Come up here."

She slowly pulled her fingers out of him and put them in her mouth, sucking on them as she moved over to his side. He rolled onto his back, still holding the toy.

"Come here and sit on my face," he said. "I want to taste your pussy."

She blushed all over, but did as he asked. She held on to the headboard and moved to straddle him. As she did, he held the flogger up to her face. "Open your mouth," he said. "I want to watch you taste your pussy, too."

She sat there perched on his chest and smiled down at him. God, how she loved Monday night.

Ellafun
Ellafun
26 Followers