Monday Night Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,165 Followers

The ladies met again at Ann’s house the following weekend while Steve was cutting the grass.

“So, how was everyone’s week?” Ann asked already knowing the answer.

“Damn. I’m exhausted.” Belinda moaned with a laugh.

“Me too.” Brandi agreed.

“So, how far do we go this Monday?” Ann asked.

“I’m not taking off my panties.” Brandi said looking at both women to see if they agreed.

“Me neither.” Belinda said. “Why should we show all our secrets and they haven’t shown anything yet?”

“Yeah.” Ann said loudly with a smile. “So, it’s down to our panties again, right?”

“Right.” Both Belinda and Brandi said at the same time.

They had not noticed Steve as he slipped into the small foyer between the garage and the kitchen.

“Right about what?” He asked. “Are you ladies planned something devious?”

“Maybe.” Brandi answered. She remembered Ann’s description of his penis. Jeff’s was fine but she wanted the experience of a bigger tool. She had read and heard that the old saying, “It’s not how big the ship is but the way it moves in the water” was a bunch of bullshit. Bigger was better.

The weekend flew by and the other couples actually arrived early in anticipation of the “panty challenge” as Steve had called it. The men were all wearing loose boxer shorts which would enable easier freedom for hands to slip inside in case the women wanted to explore.

Finally at 9:00PM the Pro Wrestling bell sounded. It was the last time any of them watched the TV. The women all looked at each other and suddenly pulled their sundresses off their bodies. Time was not wasted on bras because they left them in their bedrooms. In a flash the three women jumped onto the soft rub and twisted their bodies together. They were so wrapped up in grabbing and twisting they did not notice the lights dimming. The only light in the room came from the TV.

Steve turned off TV and joined the other men disrobing. His pants fell at his feet and his shirt fell on top of this pants. Below him on the floor was a pile of female flesh twisted together. He could barely make out bare breasts, white panties half way off a cute ass, arms and legs intertwined together. He did not know which body part went to whom. He really didn’t care as he gave the signal to the other men who were standing erect in more ways than one waiting for the signal. In the very dim light, Steve raised and lowered his arm and moved like a snake into the pile of female flesh.

‘Oh. Hey!” Ann cried out as another body pushed up against her back. “The men have joined us.” She yelled to worn the other women. It was too late as Brandi felt large hands slide around her side to cup her bare breasts. Her head was locked between Belinda’s thighs and even with the low light could see the crotch of Belinda’s pussy only inches from her face.

Belinda didn’t complain when someone’s lips moved up her thighs. She opened her legs enough to allow the unknown person access to her dripping vee. Her hand moved out to touch someone’s hairy leg. She didn’t know who it was as the hand moved up to touch the bottom of his boxers. Her hand slid underneath and upward until she had someone’s prick in her grasp. The lips on her pantied crotch slithered under the material until it wiggled against her damp hole. It was the first pussy that Brandi had ever tasted.

Ann moved her hand back and surrounded the man’s penis sticking into her ass. She knew it was not Steve and it felt larger than Jeff’s. It had to be Tom’s she smiled as she stroked it against her panty-covered ass. She played with his shaft until she felt him move away. She moved her hands until she touched someone’s stomach. It was soft. She remembered Belinda touching Brandi’s pussy and wondered how it would feel. Her fingers soon found out as they slipped under the panties and into a soft mound of hair. It had to be Belinda she thought as she played with her large clitoris.

Jeff was shy at first as he entered the pile. He reached out his hand to touch someone’s shoulder. It was soft so he explored over the top and down to the woman’s breast. His fingers discovered a nice large firm mound. The nipple was hard waiting for his touches. It was so much bigger than this wife’s. As he played with the hard tip he moved his hard-on up against the woman’s ass. She pushed it back harder against him and wiggled it back and forth. Suddenly a leg moved over his shoulder and his head was pressed down against the rug. The person moved slightly until he felt something long and hard pressing against his face. Shit. It was a man’s cock. He tried to turn his head but the woman’s body prevented him from moving.

Tom didn’t care what or whom he was touching. His hands explored every body part he could find. He tried to remember where Ann was last seen and moved his fingers in that direction. He touched some silk cloth that could be a woman’s panties. His fingers explored until he was able to move his fingers over her mons. His fingers moved over her pubic mound and down into her warm slit. “Oh God.” Ann moaned.

Tom felt someone’s face under his hard-on. As he played with the unknown pussy he moved his other hand under him and pulled his bare prick through the opening. He didn’t know whose face it was but it didn’t matter at the moment. He aimed the tip of his prick across the lips of the head. The lips were closed tightly. Jeff opened his mouth to breathe and felt the invading penis move into his throat. He gasped for air as the prick moved in and out. This was not what he had planned.

Steve fumbled around until he located Brandi’s body. She was the slimmest of the women and her breasts were the smallest. It wasn’t the breasts he was interested in. Brandi felt the arms pulling her out of the pile and didn’t object as his strong arms pulled her away until they lay face to face. She knew it was Steve when she placed her hand on his bulge. It was huge. She pulled it out through the tiny opening and pushed her stomach forward to rub in across the face of the panties. Her mouth opened to allow his tongue to enter.

When Brandi’s lips left Belinda’s pussy Belinda turned her body to see whose prick was pushing up against her ass. Surprisingly her hands discovered two male bodies lying on top of each other. Her fingers traced the top body down until she located his boxers. Her fingers moved under his body and discovered his prick moving in and out of the mouth of the man on the bottom. Shit. He was sucking a man’s prick. This was unbelievable. Her fingers explored the man on the bottom until she found his hard-on pressed under the top man’s body. She snaked her fingers into his boxers and pulled his hard-on out. She twisted her head until her mouth touch the tip. As soon as her lips closed around the crown he climaxed into her mouth. It had to be Jeff she thought which meant Jeff was sucking off the man on top. She touched his body until her hands moved over his face. Shit. It was her husband Tom. Did he know Jeff was sucking him off? She laughed.

Tom didn’t care who was sucking him off because his fingers were in Ann’s pussy. He explored her damp cavern and even her rear hole. He wished he could pull away and see if she would let him fuck him but they had all agreed on touching only. He grunted as he exploded in the person’s mouth under him.

Steve was ready to blow from Brandi’s handling of his hard-on. He tried to push her panties to the side as she rubbed him on her pussy but she stopped him. She was not going to let him inside. Promises are promises. But, she heard other sounds that sounded like someone was doing oral sex so she turned her body until his large tool was under her mouth. She opened her legs and lowered her pussy to his mouth. He pulled the panties aside and licked across her shaven lips. As his tongue entered her pussy she sucked the large knob into her tiny mouth. It didn’t take either of them long to explode. Brandi’s head jerked back from the force of his ejaculation. But, she held her mouth tight as she sucked him dry.

“Oh yes.” Ann cried as the fingers in her pussy brought her to the edge and over. Everyone had climaxed except for Belinda. She moved her body and hands around to find a willing subject but everyone seemed to be spent. She felt Tom move his body off of Jeff’s head and she quickly moved her hips over his face. Before he could object she lowered her damp pussy onto his cum filled mouth. Jeff reacted and pushed his tongue out to taste her honey pot. Much better than a man, Jeff thought as his tongue brought her to satisfaction. Her hands cupped his head and pulled him closer into her dampness as she came. “I’M CUMING!” She screamed. She let go of Jeff’s head and it fell back to the floor almost knocking him out.

There were no sounds or movements for almost 15 minutes. Finally someone moved and fumbled around for the light switch. Everyone held their hands over their eyes as the bright light came on. Everyone scrambled for their clothing and pretended not to look at the others as they dressed. Brandi was quick to check out Steve’s long prick that was still semi-hard. It looked as big as it felt in her hand and mouth.

Not much was said as everyone grabbed their belongings and headed out the door. Now, in the light everyone seemed to be embarrassed and didn’t know what to say. Even Steve and Ann said little as they showered and went to bed. They both thought about how exciting it was but were both scared because they had crossed the line of voyeurism to touching and oral sex. Steve woke up early the next day and was out of the house before Ann could get downstairs. She thought about calling the other women but was unsure what she would say. “Hey Belinda your husband finger-fucked me really nice last night or how did you like my husbands tongue in your pussy last night Brandi?”

She guessed the others were also worried about what had occurred because the phone did not ring for another two days. Her and Steve avoided conversations about what had occurred as well. It was hard to pretend it didn’t happen.

Finally on Thursday Ann spoke up. “We can’t pretend it didn’t happen.” She said looking at the back of a newspaper in front of Steve’s face.

“I know.” He said keeping the paper up. “I’m not sure how to discuss it.”

“We need to just get it out.” She said almost in tears. “We didn’t plan on it going as far as it did.”

“We didn’t either.” Steve said pulling the paper down to look at her.

“I didn’t let anyone fuck me.” She said.

“Good. And, I didn’t fuck anyone.” He replied but thinking how close he was.

Steve stood up and moved over to his wife’s chair. She looked up and him and smiled. He smiled back. “I did enjoy it though.” He pulled her up to him. “Me too.”

They kissed and she whispered in his ear. “I’m dying to know what you did.”

“You first.” Steve answered.

“God, I don’t know where to start. Hands were touching me all over. Someone touched my breasts and someone else touched my pussy. I jerked off Tom I believe. And, then….” She stopped and looked at him. “I fingered Belinda’s pussy.”

Steve’s prick got extremely rigid as he listened to Ann’s story. He knew it was his turn to talk.

“I guess I fumbled around until I found Brandi’s body. Your story about how she wanted to touch my prick got me going. I touched a lot of body parts both men and women until I found her small body. I pulled her out and we kissed and touched separate from the pile.” He said not telling her about the oral sex.

“Did she jerk you off?” Ann said while reaching down to stroke his hardness.

“Yes.” He moaned as she pumped him.

“Did you finger her pussy?” She asked as she pushed his hand up under her nightgown. He found her damp hole waiting for him.

“Yes.” He moaned.

“Is that all?” She asked as she squeezed his dick harder. “Is it?” She squeezed harder and harder.

“No.” He managed to say. “We had oral sex.”

She relaxed her grip but kept pumping. “How did she taste? Like this?” She said as she reached up and pulled his body down to his knees. She raised her nightgown and moved her hairy pussy to his lips. His tongue licked out to taste her. “Yes.” He answered while his tongue went to work.

It took Belinda and Tom only a day to finally discuss what happened. Tom told his wife someone gave him a blowjob while he fingered Ann’s pussy. He almost fell off his chair when she told him it was Jeff. “No fucking way.”

“Yes way.” She laughed. I touched both of you and believe me it was Jeff.”

“Damn. At first he was not that great but at the end his lips were locked around my shaft.” He said in amazement. “We have to keep this quiet. When the light came on we all scrambled around so I didn’t notice it was him.”

“I also think Brandi gave me oral sex.” Belinda said. “Really?” Tom replied. “Maybe we should invite them over and they can do us both at the same time?”

“Yeah. Like that’s going to happen.” She laughed.

Brandi tried to get Jeff to talk but he was very quiet. He muttered something to her about never going to see wrestling again as they drove home. But, as the days went by she could tell he wanted to talk about it.

“So, did you mean it when you said you don’t want to go back to Steve and Ann’s again?” She asked as they sat watching TV.

“I’m not sure. How about you?” He asked without looking at her.

“I will if you will.” She said. “Are you mad at me?”

“No. It’s not that.” He said not looking. “It’s….” He started to say but shut up quickly.

“Are you jealous of Steve?” She said knowing she saw them together when the lights came on.

“No. Should I be?” He asked finally turning his head to see her expression.

“No. It was just sex. I only love you.” She answered as she moved next to him on the sofa.

“Tell me what’s bothering you.” She said while holding his arm.

“I can’t.” he said looking away.

“Did someone do something to you that you don’t want to talk about?” She said grasping for anything that was bothering him.

“No. It was something I did.” He said quietly.

“Did you fuck Ann or Brandi?” She asked still puzzled?”

“No.” He answered.

“I give up.” She said wondering what could be so bad he didn’t want to talk about it.

“I sucked Tom’s prick.” He said softly while looking down at his hands which were rubbing together.

“God. You did?” She asked shocked at hearing the words.

“See. You are pissed off.” He answered.

“No. I’m not. Actually I wanted to tell you that I kissed and licked Belinda’s pussy.” She said while putting her arm around him.

“You did?” He asked. He turned to look at her to see if she was making it up.

“I did and it was exciting.” She said kissing him on the ear. “I’d do it again if I had the chance.”

Jeff turned and put his lips onto hers. They kissed and she lowered her mouth down to his hard-on sticking up through the opening in his pajamas. “Me too.” He moaned as she brought him to a shattering climax.

On Friday morning Ann got up enough nerve to call the ladies. They happily agreed to meet at Ann’s house that afternoon.

Everyone at first pretended nothing had occurred. They talked about each other’s hair, clothing, and even some of the movie stars. Finally, Ann broke the ice.

“OK. It’s report card time. How did everyone’s week go?” She asked.

No one said a word. “OK. I’ll go first. Steve and I didn’t talk until Wednesday. I confessed to him what I did and what others did to me. He did the same to me.” She looked at Brandi and smiled. “I don’t care if he had mutual oral sex with you Brandi.” Ann confessed. Brandi looked embarrassed at first but managed a smile. “It was nice.”

They all burst out laughing.

“So, what’s next?” Ann asked. “Did you discuss how far you want to take this?”

Neither woman spoke up. “OK. I’ll go again.” Ann said. She was nervous as she told them what she and Steve agreed to.

“We are willing to go all the way if everyone else is.” She said looking for their reaction.

Again neither woman spoke.

“We decided to go as far as each of us want.” Belinda said. “I just don’t want to lose you two as friends.” She said reaching out her hands to take a hold of each woman’s hand.

“I think Jeff is alright with going all the way.” Brandi said. “He was kind of upset because of something that happened.”

“I know.” Belinda said before she realized Ann did not know.

“OK. Tell me.” Ann said squeezing their hands tightly in hers.

“Jeff sucked Tom’s penis.” Brandi said looking for the shock on Ann’s face.

But, Ann didn’t react at all at first. Suddenly she grinned. “That is so cool.”

“I thought so too.” Belinda said. “Me too.” Brandi answered.

“I mean if we can do it so can they.” Belinda answered again not realizing Ann knew Brandi had sucked on her pussy.

“OK. Tell me.” Ann laughed as she once again squeezed their hands tightly.

“I did it to Belinda.” Brandi confessed and turned red at the same time.

“And it was marvelous.” Belinda said looking at Brandi.

“It was?” Brandi asked all excited.

“Are you sure you never did it before?” Belinda asked. “No.” Brandi giggled.

“I’m just sorry I never got the chance to repay you.” Belinda said out loud.

Again the room got silent as excitement raced through their bodies. “Do you think?” Belinda started to say before Ann interrupted her. “Sure.” Brandi finished the thoughts. "Why not?”

“Why don’t we go down stairs and practice some wrestling moves. We have to be ready for Monday night.” Ann laughed. Three nervous but excited women moved down to the passion pit.

“How do we do this?” Brandi asked.

“How the hell should I know?” Ann exclaimed. “I guess we just strip and experiment.” Ann pulled her shirt up over her head and pushed her shorts down her hips. She stopped for a second to watch the other two women disrobe. Brandi was not wearing a bra and her small but firm breasts appeared with hard nipples. All at once all three ladies stood only in their panties and pushed them down their hips at the same time.

Brandi was the only one with the shaven pussy. Both Ann and Belinda had full bushes. Ann opened her arms and the other two naked women moved until their naked breasts pushed against each other. Ann was the first to bring her small hand up to cup Belinda’s right breast and Brandi’s left one. The other two followed her lead until all six breasts were being fondled by soft fingers and hands.

“So much softer than a man’s hand don’t you think?” Ann asked while she gently played with Belinda’s long and hard nipple.

“Definitely.” Brandi agreed while her small hands caressed their larger orbs.

“Simon says suck on the nipple to your left.” Ann chuckled as she lowered her mouth to Belinda’s hard digit. The other women followed her lead again.

“Oh. I like that.” Brandi moaned as she lifted her small mouth off of Ann’s nip. Belinda’s tongue flicked rapidly across Brandi’s smaller point.

“OK. Right nip.” Ann announced as she moved her hot tongue to taste Brandi’s miniature cherry.

They sucked for a few minutes until they were all moaning. Ann took her mouth away and said, “lips center.” Her head moved towards the others in the center of them. Their head moved back and their lips moved forward until their lips touched. Ann’s tongue led the way until the two other tongues met hers.

Ann pushed back and was trying to get her breath. “Hands on asses.” She said. “Simon said.” She laughed.

Her hands moved around until she was cupping their firm buttocks. Their hands were gently massaging hers. They all knew what was coming next.

“Fingers in pussies.” She announced. The women moved closer which allowed them to curl their hands and slide down each others stomachs. Ann gasped when two different hands and fingers found her dripping slit. “OH GOD!” She said. “Let’s move to the floor.”

If the men could see them now they would all shot their wads. They moved down to their knees while their fingers explored the other dripping slits. “Oh my. I….” Ann moaned as Brandi’s fingers rubbed her clit. Belinda’s longer fingers slid up into her channel. Ann didn’t want to stop but they all wanted to go to the next step. “Simon…..says…pant pant….kiss….pant….the pussy….pant pant…to your left.” She breathed out and removed her damp fingers. Ann curled her body down until her head was between Belinda’s legs. Her own legs moved to the right to allow Brandi’s mouth on her stomach.

Slickman
Slickman
8,165 Followers