Money Can't Buy Happiness?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Agreed," we said in unison.

Over the food we talked about other details, what places we would normally meet, how she could easily accommodate three sessions a week but that more would be problematic although possible, and the tried-and-true cover stories that I could use with my office and Emily.

Between bites of the surprisingly good lunch special she muttered "One thing that you should do, considering your situation, is to tell Emily that you are going to a 'sex-substitute therapist.'"

"Is there really such a thing?" I inquired.

"Actually, it's total bullshit but like tarot card readers and psychics I know of an organization that has a very convincing website and a totally believable story, including an office. Their office has a back room with a bed and toys in it so that we can also use it as an occasional meeting place. For $200 a week - an extra $200 if we use their facilities - they will make up a total fake but very convincing treatment program, notes on non-existent sessions, and will even send someone to your office to pretend to meet with you. They have both males and females on staff, all of whom are specifically homely so that no one would think that you were having an affair with one of their staff members."

"Let me have their card," I said with a smile.

After she handed me the card for "Auspicious Sex-Substitute Therapy, Inc." she said "If you're on board when can we meet to get tested for STDs? Obviously there will be no condoms."

"Where would we go?"

"There's a lab three blocks north of here."

"Let's go right now," I said with a big shit-eating grin.

We didn't quite finish the Special, but our stomached were sated. I paid and over-tipped (but not so much that I'd be clearly remembered), and we took Alicia's car to the lab.

"By the way," Alicia said as we were driving over there, "there's one thing that I forgot to tell you that I need to. My last name is Cavanaugh."

I thought for a second; she had a devilish smile; I was wracking my brain trying to think why. When I combined "ass, control freak, and legendary cheapskate," which is how she had characterized her husband on Saturday night, with "Cavanaugh" I almost choked.

"Is your husband John Cavanaugh, CEO of ZYK Corporation?" I sputtered.

"Yep; the same," she chortled.

ZYK was my company's chief competitor in one of our major product lines, and every interaction that I had had with John convinced me that he was a complete asshole. Although I didn't need any extra motivation to fuck Alicia the fact that I'd be fucking the wife of my biggest asshole business competitor hardened my cock even more.

I smiled. "Given that fact, you should probably charge more," I chuckled.

"Not a very good businessman are you, Braxton?" she chuckled back.

When we left the STD lab I was on cloud nine. The money was no object since I had a trust that my grandfather left me when he died shortly after my 18th birthday that I never touched, and Emily didn't even know about. It had well over a million dollars in it on which the tax had already been paid. Also, everything that Alicia had explained to me seemed very logical and professional; I was highly optimistic that we could pull things off without consequences!

* * * * *

The STD tests came back negative, "99% probability." We scheduled the first session for that Friday at noon at Auspicious Sex-Substitute Therapy, Inc. so that I could do the paperwork that they needed for me to employ them, and to check out their facilities at the same time. Alicia arrived through an inconspicuous side entrance from the parking garage next door while I went in the front entrance.

When we went into the room together, Alicia wasted no time. She planted as passionate a kiss as I could ever remember on my lips - like she was kissing my soul - and then proceeded to slowly and methodically remove one piece of her clothing, then one piece of mine. When not kissing me she was smiling and talking softly, then often dirty. "I've really been looking forward to this stud," "Can't wait until your big cock is pumping in my tight little cunt," and "You won't be able to walk right for a week after today," were some of the many enticing little things she alternately said, snarled, or whispered.

She took initial control; when I was on my back on the bed with her on top she quickly switched around and stuck her pussy just above my mouth while she started sucking my cock and massaging my balls. I really got into her pussy. It was so delectable with puffy labia and a massive clit, but a tiny slit. She was actually doing what I later found out that she called "therapy" on my genitals, arousing me but not getting me so excited that I came. I wasn't doing "therapy" on her. I was fingering, licking, and sucking up a storm trying to get her to cum as quickly and intensely as possible.

Alicia didn't disappoint. She came violently within a few minutes of my tongue first touching her clit, unable to suck while she screamed and swore as she climaxed, though still fondling my balls. Once she stopped shaking, she did a one-eighty degree turn on top of me so that her pussy was above my cock. Without allowing penetration she slid her pelvis back-and-forth on me with her labia stroking my rock-hard dick, which both lubricated my cock and drove me nuts at the same time. I swear that her labia had controllable muscles and that they were squeezing my cock as she slid back and forth over me.

Alicia suddenly emitted a long low "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." as her labia spasmed. As soon as that happened she moved her pelvis up, grabbed my cock with one hand, held my cock straight up, and then slowly lowered her incredibly snug pussy onto my cock. We both moaned with each centimeter of penetration.

Once I was fully buried she rose into cowgirl position, clamped her powerful sculptured thighs onto the sides of my hips, and started bucking while making eye contact and swearing a blue streak. Her large mammaries were bouncing rapidly as she fucked and I instinctively latched onto them and squeezed and released her nipples. She seemed to really like that.

I was having a hard time not blowing like a stick of dynamite because I wanted it to last as long as possible. Once she started squeezing my cock with her pc muscles while she continued her bronco-riding simulation, however, I could hold back no longer. As I loudly grunted I came with the force of a tidal wave. Her herky-jerky movements and yelps left no doubt that she had cum almost as intensely as I had.

My cock stayed ensconced in what was now its favorite place in the world and I occasionally lifted my hips and she occasionally contracted her pc muscles. We both were hit by aftershocks, one of them simultaneous and almost enjoyable as our fuck itself.

Once she rolled off me we kissed, ran our hands all over each other, and engaged in very sensuous pillow talk. After I recovered we fucked again, with her riding me reverse cowgirl and encouraging me to stick a small lubricated butt plug lying next to the bed into her ass. I couldn't believe it when she got me up a third time - I'm not sure that in my entire life that I ever before got it up three times in such a short period of time - and we fucked missionary, with her flipping around like a landed salmon.

After our third fuck, leaning on an elbow while I massaged one of her tits, she chuckled "it's been about two and one half hours, and I don't think that I can get you up again. Is it time for a shower and to arrange our next meeting?"

"As long as I can maul your tits in the shower, sounds good to me," I snickered.

"Let's go!" she exclaimed as she bounded out of bed and ran into the connected bathroom.

We kissed and washed each other off in the shower. Once we got dressed I handed her ten one hundred dollar bills. "Don't need to take advantage of my satisfaction guarantee?" she giggled.

"Hell no," I shot back. "My best sex session ever; with number two not even in the same zip code!"

We made arrangements for Tuesday of the next week, she exited the side of the building directly into the parking garage, and I exited the front, carrying a copy of my executed contract with Auspicious along with a couple of brochures.

* * * * *

After a month of fucking Alicia, two or three sessions a week, I was more sexually satisfied than at any other time in my life. Sex with Alicia was everything that I hoped that it could be - and more! The woman really was a sex machine and made me feel like I was the most important person in the world each time that we were together.

Emily noticed a change in me. After we put the kids to bed one night, about five weeks after I had met Alicia, Emily actually sat next to me while we watched a DVD.

"You seem really chipper recently, Braxton," she said in a pleasant, non-threatening voice.

"There's a good reason for that," I replied.

"What - are you having an affair?" she asked, with a tone more playful than accusatory.

"No - if I was I'd probably be in an even better mood," I responded, looking her directly in the eye. "I have some good news and bad news related to that - would you like to hear it?"

"Sure!"

"Hold on one second," I said as I got up from the couch, walked into the den, and returned with a brochure from Auspicious. I handed it to her.

"I've been in therapy with this organization for the last month - maybe a little bit more," I said, pointing to the Auspicious brochure. "While certainly their therapy is not as good as sex, it is surprisingly successful in taking the edge off. I think that if I continue with it I can make it until the kids go to college without filing for divorce or having an affair."

She had been intently studying the brochure until that comment. Then her head snapped up and she looked me in the eye, unsure whether I was serious or teasing.

"Uh...what was that, Braxton; I'm not sure that I heard you properly."

"I do believe that you did hear me properly Emily. Do you really think that I could go the rest of my life without sex or a substitute for it? If the Auspicious program continues to help me, I won't be filing for divorce until both kids are in college. If I can't make it that long and need to have real sex, I'll tell you before I start an affair. You can decide then whether you want to file for divorce or can stomach it as long as I keep it discrete."

I wasn't actually lying to Emily. I was not having an affair; I was fucking a high priced call girl, or - as Alicia liked to call herself - a modern day Courtesan.

I could tell that Emily was stunned. I was sure that tears started forming in her eyes before she quickly looked back down at the brochure. She continued to read the brochure - only wiping away her tears once - while she finished her perusal.

"This really does help you?" she asked, turning toward me with red eyes, devoid of fresh tears.

"So far."

"You know this is the first time that you actually mentioned divorce," she replied.

"Probably because I love the kids so much and couldn't stand the thought of not being with them every day; but this no sex thing is hard to take. And if things don't change - even if Auspicious allows me to make it the next fourteen years until Carolyn enrolls in college - I will be fucking up a storm soon after that!"

Emily was quiet for a long time, pretending to look at the TV, but clearly deep in thought. After a delay of about ten minutes she turned to me, kissed me on the cheek, and said "Thank you for being honest with me. I've got some thinking to do." Then she actually put her head on my shoulder and kept it there until the movie ended.

I didn't know what her "thinking" was going to be; but for sure I would not be giving up Alicia. Once you've had rollercoaster/fireworks sex - which is what I described sex with Alicia - you don't go back to vanilla. I thought that it would be ironic if all that I had to do was to mention "divorce" to get her back in the saddle - if, in fact, that is what was going to happen.

For the next two months Emily was more affectionate toward me than she had been since Carolyn was born. There still didn't appear to be a reasonable probability of sex, although I considered it still a possibility. No matter what happened, however, I'd still be fucking Alicia twice a week.

Speaking of Alicia, things could not possibly have gone better with her. Not only was the sex universally over-the-top, but she was fun to be with and interact with. We actually met for lunch - without sex - several times, and one day when the power went out in my building we went to a movie matinee together. The best time was when we were both at a cause ball with our spouses and I surreptitiously lasciviously ogled Alicia while she was dancing with her asshole husband John and licking her lips while looking at me. I actually went over to talk to John - pretending that I didn't think that he was the biggest asshole in the world - and asked to be introduced to his lovely wife.

As I shook Alicia's hand I complimented her on her dress and shoes - both purchased with money that I had paid Alicia, and items that she had modelled for me just two days before the cause ball as she provocatively stripped before we fucked. I was myself surprised how satisfying it was to chat with John with his wife by his side, wearing a dress that I paid for, when she and I knew that we were fucking up a storm and he had no clue!

* * * * *

It was four days, I believe, after the cause ball when Emily shocked the shit out of me. The kids were in bed and I was about to watch a ball game on TV when she walked up to me, tenderly held my hands, and said "Darling, can we talk. I have finally worked through what we talked about a couple of months ago when you told me that you'd divorce me once Carolyn was in college."

"Sure Emily; I'd love to talk. Where should we?"

"How about in the den?" she inquired.

"Sure," I said. She led me into the den by the hand. That room was the furthest from the stairs leading up to the kids' rooms, and the only one on the first floor of our mini-mansion that had a bed in it, albeit a pull-out one. I was surprised that the bed was pulled out, but we sat on chairs near the desk in the room, not the bed.

"I...I...this is really difficult, so stay with me, will you Braxton," she stuttered, while having a hard time making eye contact. "The reason that I've never gone to a psychologist or doctor about my low - actually non-existent - libido is because it is the same thing that my mother has, and despite the fact that she is still going to various practitioners today without success. My father has learned to live with it and he says that he's happy - and I mistakenly thought that you might be able to eventually be content too. After our talk a couple of months ago I realize now that that is not possible."

She was starting to tear up a little; but I was not about to intervene. I sat there fairly impassively, with what I hoped was at least a little bit of compassion showing on my face.

Emily hesitantly continued. "I...I...I think that I have a solution. Let me ask you this. If I could find a surrogate for you that you were happy with sexually, do you think that you could avoid having an affair and stay with me when I'll need you most - after the children leave?"

That was about the last thing that I expected.

"Uh...I'm not sure that I heard you right," I muttered. "Can you repeat that?"

She did - this time without any hesitation in her voice and making eye contact with me the entire time.

"WOW!" I exclaimed. "Maybe...I don't know; of course I've never thought about it. Do you really think that you could find someone who would go along with that, someone who both you and I would be comfortable with?"

"I already have found someone who will go along - quite enthusiastically I might add - and who I'm comfortable with. I think that you'll agree too."

"I don't know, Emily; this is a lot to digest."

"Why don't you see who it is and give it a practice run, and then we'll talk more about it later?" she asked. When I didn't respond she continued "Please be willing to do that."

"OK," I replied shrugging my shoulders. I expected that she was talking about something in the future so that I'd have a few days to contemplate it. Not so! She was talking about now!

Emily pulled her phone out of her housecoat pocket and mumbled what I thought was "Come on in now," into it, then turned it off and placed it back into her pocket.

Two minutes later her younger sister Madeline walked into the room, wearing Daisy Duke shorts, a halter top with a bare midriff, and five inch heels - a look that I had never seen for any member of Emily's family before, and one that I never expected to see. It was a good look, however; a REALLY good look.

"Madeline?" I unconsciously blurted out.

"Hi Braxton," she replied with a wane smile.

"Yes, dear, Madeline," Emily said. "You've always liked her, her divorce was final earlier this week, she has no interest in marriage again, and she has not inherited the same problem that I did from our mother."

I didn't really respond - verbally, that is. My cock got rock hard, and they must have seen that because they both smiled as soon as my crotch was at "maximum tent."

Emily walked out the door, closing it behind her.

"This is really awkward, Braxton; do you want me to leave?" Madeline demurely inquired.

"Uh...no...uh...no, Madeline, I don't want you to leave. I just want to know that you and Emily are sure about this."

"I'm very sure. It probably is no surprise to you that I've always had the hots for you. And since I have no interest in marrying again, or playing the field - I'd just like some steady cock - I do believe that this is an arrangement that not only will work, but was made in heaven. Let's give it a try to make sure that we're compatible and then go on from there," she seductively replied, while biting a thumb.

She slowly took off her halter top, then Daisy Dukes, exposing truly top notch perky little tits and a glistening little slit with a prominent clitoris. I disrobed, almost ripping my boxers trying to get them over my stiffy, then sauntered over to her. "You've been working out," I marveled, looking over her flat stomach and shapely thighs.

"So have you," she said, stroking my chest with one finger. Actually, I had been working out, but just with Alicia. However, I had lost five pounds and felt better and more fit than I had in a decade, so I was sure that Madeline was not being facetious.

We kissed as I manipulated one nipple, then the other. Once she grabbed my balls I stuck a finger in her soaking wet pussy, causing her to groan into my mouth. I laid her on the pull-out bed and attacked her snatch with my tongue, lips, and all ten fingers. After her second screaming orgasm I buried my cock in her tight little cunt in one thrust. We fucked wildly, both moving body parts vigorously and in all different directions, until with another scream she clamped her pussy on my cock and I exploded into her.

We slept together in the den that night, with body contact the entire night. We fucked two more times, once doggy, once spooning when she was darn near comatose.

"I could get used to this," I thought with a mouthful of tit the next morning before an alarm on Madeline's smartphone snapped us to attention.

We got dressed and went into the kitchen before the kids got there. Madeline put a robe over her Daisy Dukes and halter top since the kids would have been shocked by her appearance. They were thrilled that Auntie M had spent the night - because they liked her, and she spoiled them rotten - of course clueless as to what Auntie M had been doing with Daddy during the night.

* * * * *

Given Madeline's work and travel schedule, and her desire to keep her own apartment (which I readily understood), she, Emily, and I worked out a routine where she would usually spend Saturday night, and one other night, per week with me. The three of us would go to cultural events and parties together whenever possible, and sometimes I might go out alone with Madeline, or with her and the kids, if Emily couldn't make it.