Money Makes the World Go Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All for of them lay together in a tangle of arms and legs as their bodies recovered from their activities. Paul was the first to speak,

“Well mom how was that for simulated sex?”

Beth kissed Paul deeply “Well honey I don’t know about simulated, but the sex was great”

Abigail kissed her mom’s breasts while fondling her dad’s soft cock,

“Hope you managed to get some good pictures dad”

“I’m sure I did baby, shall we check and choose some to send in?”

Steve stood and made his way to the computer, they all watched as he booted it up before connecting the camera to the PC. Quickly Steve downloaded the camera memory to the PC, before opening the pictures. As the family gathered around to view the mornings work Steve felt his cock jerk and begin to harden as they looked at the pictures. His hardening cock was suddenly locked in a warm embrace and he looked down to see it sinking between his daughter’s lips.

“O ye baby, suck dad’s cock with your beautiful mouth”

Reaching across he picked up the camera and photographed his cock vanishing between his daughter’s lips. As she bathed his cock head in warm saliva he moaned in pleasure, grabbing her head he started to fuck his cock into her mouth pushing it deeper and deeper into her; until he felt his cock head push against her throat.

“That’s it baby suck daddy deeper, take him down your throat”

Abigail had to fight the urge to retch her father’s cock pushed into her throat, but she managed to control it until he withdrew slightly. She slipped her hand round the base of his cock to stop him pushing in too deep and masturbated him as she sucked and licked his cock. Steve was amazed at his daughter’s skill at cock sucking, as she squeezed his balls he felt his cum rising and once more grabbed her head forcing his cock deep into her mouth as his cum shot from it.

Abigail gagged as her dad rammed his cock down her throat, as his sperm fired into her mouth she tried to swallow it down, but there was too much and some escaped to run down her chin and onto her breasts.

“Don’t swallow it all baby, keep some in your mouth” Steve cried as he withdrew his flagging dick from between her lips.

“Now open up and allow some to run down your chin and onto your breasts”

Steve took photo’s of his daughter’s cum filled mouth and the cum running down her chin and onto her breasts as she rubbed it into her nipples. He turned his attention to his wife and son as he watched Paul shoot his load into his mom’s waiting mouth. He photographed his wife as she drank her son’s jism.

Together the family chose photos and sent them off to the company before they showered and dressed before making their way downstairs.

Steve looked at his family,

“Well I guess we’ll have to wait and hope now”

“We can still play together can’t we dad?” asked Abigail

“Baby from the look in your mom’s eye I don’t think there’ll be any stopping her”

There newfound love assured they settled down to wait for a reply to their message.

Money makes the world go round Part 2.

It was almost a week before the Wood family heard from the Internet Company, in that time they continued to enjoy each other’s company and their photo collection grew.

Abigail opened her eyes and stretched, Paul lay beside her, she still found it strange to wake up with someone beside her especially as it was usually her brother or father. Pushing the sheet back she looked at her brother’s naked body his cock standing tall with his morning erection. Bending forward she closed her lips over the head of it, running her tongue around the glands. She then slipped it from her mouth and licked her way down the shaft, before sucking his balls.

Paul awoke to the feel of his cock encased in his sister’s mouth; he smiled in pleasure,

“Good morning Abby, Mmmmm that feels so good, why don’t you swing round and I’ll return the favour”

Abby didn’t need asking twice, she moved her body around so that she and Paul were in a 69 position. She moaned around a mouth full of cock as Paul’s tongue ran the length of her slit to her clitoris.

Paul savoured the taste of his sister’s juicy pussy, lapping at it like a cat drinking cream before he moved his lips to her engorged clit. He sucked the engorged flesh between his lips, gently nibbling it with his front teeth. Reaching up he slipped first one then two fingers into Abby’s pussy.

The feel of her brother’s mouth on her clitoris almost blew Abby away, she had to fight the urge and scream her pleasure aloud. Instead she attacked her brother’s cock with renewed vigour, slipping as much as she could into her mouth and bathing it with her tongue. She increased her efforts as she felt her own orgasm approaching, she slipped more of her brother’s cock between her lips feeling the head nudge down her throat.

Paul moaned in pleasure as his sister deep throated him,

“O god Abby that feel’s so good”

He sucked harder on her clit while reaming her pussy with three fingers, as her body started to shake with her orgasm he replaced his fingers with his mouth sucking the juices from her spasming cunt as his mouth was flooded. He felt his balls tighten as his own orgasm crashed upon him and then he was pumping his cum into his sister’s mouth, the contractions of her throat on his cocked head as she swallowed his jism increasing his pleasure.

Abby worked her throat as fast as she could to swallow Paul’s sperm, she could feel it filling her stomach. Unable to swallow it all she felt some run down her chin from the corners of her mouth. Finally she allowed Paul’s cock to slip from her mouth, turning round she kissed him, tasting herself on his tongue as she shared his taste with him.

“Are you two getting up today?” their mother asked from the doorway.

“Wouldn’t you rather join us?” asked Paul as he gazed at his naked mom standing in the doorway.

“I’d love to”

“Where’s dad?”

“He’s gone out to”

Beth walked to the bed as she approached it her daughter pulled her down beside her. Beth reached up, wiping the cum from Abby’s chin she licked her fingers clean.

“Mmm someone tastes nice”

Abby pushed her mom flat onto the bed,

“Let’s see how you taste mom”

With that Abby eased her mom’s legs apart and lowered her mouth to her mom’s pussy. She ran her tongue over her mom’s labia pleased to find her dad’s cum leaking from her mom’s pussy lips. She licked the combined juices of her mother and father from her mom’s cunt, savouring the taste.

“Seems like Paul and I weren’t the only ones to play this morning”

“That’s right honey, now shut up and eat mummy”

Abby lashed out with her tongue, pushing it into her mom’s love channel and licking the cum from her.

Paul watched as his sister ate his mom out, not wanting to feel left out he slipped behind Abby and pushed his still hard cock into her waiting pussy.

“O god Abby you feel so tight”

“Yes Paul fuck me, ram your fuck tool into my cunt, god that feels so good”

As Paul fucked his sister he reached forward and pushed Abby’s head into his moms crotch.

“Don’t forget mom”

The room was filled with moans of pleasure as Paul rammed his cock into his sister and she licked their mom’s cunt.

“Mmmm yes eat mommy’s cunt baby, o god yes play with my clit. That feels soooo goooood”

Bath could feel her orgasm fast approaching as her daughter’s talented tongue worked on her pussy.

“O Abby mom’s cuming mom’s cuuummmmiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg”

Abby’s mouth was flooded with her mother’s orgasm, for a moment she could hardly breath with her mother’s thighs clasped around her head and her face pressed to her cunt. Finally her mom’s legs relaxed and she could lift her cum covered face, she breathed deeply. The pounding of Paul’s cock was carrying her towards an orgasm of her own and when her mom’s lips closed on her aching nipples she came in an earth shaking orgasm.

“O Paul yes o fuck me hard fuck me, o god I’m cuming yes I’m cuming Ahhhhhhhhhhh”

As Abby’s body shook to her orgasm the muscles of her cunt clamped around Paul’s cock seeming to milk it as his cum shot deep into her womb. They stayed locked together as they both collapsed onto the bed beside their mother.

Beth quickly pushed Paul off her daughter so she could drink the cum from her pussy, the sight of Abby’s well fucked cunt sent a shiver of excitement through her body. She could hardly believe that just a week ago she would have looked shocked if someone had suggested to her that she would one day enjoy eating another woman’s pussy, especially her own daughters.

Paul lay back and watched his mom lick and suck the cum from Abby’s cunt. Reaching down Abby pressed her mom’s face tight to her cunt lips,

“God mom that feels so good, your such a good pussy licker”

Beth was both shocked and pleased at her daughter’s comments and dove in greedily to eat her son’s cum from Abby’s cunt. Reaching down she coated a finger in cum and gently pushed it into her daughter’s arse.

“Mmmm god mom that feels so good, fuck my arse while you suck my pussy”

Beth started to fuck her finger faster into her daughter’s bowels as she licked and sucked her cunt and clitoris. The double stimulation didn’t take long to push Abby over the edge into another orgasm.

The sight of his mother and sister had once more revived Paul’s cock to full erection and so as Abby released his mom from between her legs he pulled her towards him. Beth allowed herself to be rolled onto her front; she smiled wantonly at her son as she saw he waiting erection.

“Why Paul have you got something for your mummy”

Paul didn’t answer; instead he pushed his mom’s legs up against her chest and with one push buried his cock in her waiting pussy.

“O baby your cock feels so good in mommy’s pussy, o yes honey fuck mommy hard”

Paul withdrew his cock until only the head remained buried in his mom’s cunt, he held still for a moment before thrusting deep into her again.

“O yes Paul fuck me hard, come on fuck me hard you bastard”

Paul plunged his cock into his mom’s cunt; bending forward he kissed her deeply sucking her tongue into his mouth; before probing his own deep into her mouth. He savoured the taste of Abby on her lips and tongue thrilling to the excitement of the incestuous tryst. As his pleasure built he pounded his cock into his mom, he could feel the tightening in his balls that heralded his ejaculation.

“O mom O yes that feels so good, o fuck I’m gonna cum mom, I’m gonna cum”

“Fuck yes baby, fill mommy’s womb with hot son cum baby”

“Ahhhh here it comes mom”

With a hard thrust Paul buried his cock deep in his mom’s cunt as his sperm shot deep into her womb. The feel of her son’s hot cum flooding her cunt caused Beth’s orgasm to crush upon her and she screamed aloud her pleasure and release.

“O yes Paul mommy’s cuming, mommy’s cuuuuuummmmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnngggg”

Their bodies locked together in their mutual release as their voices merged in a cry of pure pleasure.

Slowly the returned to the present pulling apart all three of them embraced in a hug of spent pleasure. As their senses returned they all became aware of Steve standing in the doorway.

“Looks like I missed the fun, still you be glad to know we’ve heard from the Internet Company. They want to meet us all”

Beth looked at her husband “When honey?”

“Tomorrow, they sent us a phone number, I rang it and arranged a visit, they’re coming here to discus what they would want us to do and how much the will pay us”

“Well baby I guess we’ll find out if our problems will be solved tomorrow”

To Be Continued...

12