Money Really Can Buy Happiness! Ch. 01

Story Info
Lottery winner spends money on love lessons.
3.5k words
4.47
35.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Phil won the euro millions lottery, he thought he would never have to worry again. Worry seemed to be his default state of mind lately. He and his wife had always both worked, and they had no children, but they never quite seemed to crack the big time - they had holidays and cars and a nice house, but there just never seemed to be quite enough money. He constantly worried about being able to afford things, he worried about keeping his job, which seemed to get harder by the week, with no extra pay, he worried about his wife's job - he just worried all the time. Then he won €61,000,000 in the lottery.

But, strangely, the worry didn't stop right away. First he worried about how to invest it. Then he and his wife argued about how to spend it, and he worried that the money was ruining their relationship. Pretty soon, she divorced him, though his worried lawyer made sure that she only got €10 million of his money. Then he bought a magnificent villa estate on the island of Menorca, in the Balearics, with its own private beach, pool & stables, although he worried for a time over which one to buy. He worried about the alterations he wanted to make, the décor he would choose, the cars he wanted; everything, in fact. Then one miraculous day, he woke up, in his new home, with the exact furnishings he wanted, with his Ferrari, Bentley and Jeep in the garage, his money safely invested, (and earning a simply ludicrous income of nearly €5 million a year,) and discovered that he had absolutely nothing to worry about. This was a strange feeling, and one he had not had for nearly fifteen years, since he got married at the age of twenty. He tried worrying about what to have for breakfast, but discovered he was perfectly happy with coffee and a toasted bagel, so that didn't last.

This uncommon state of affairs lasted several days, and with no worries to occupy it, his imagination suddenly took hold, free from fifteen years of mental bondage, and he began daydreaming about how he might spend his time, now he was completely free to do as he wished. To his surprise, his daydreams lingered constantly on sex. Sex had never played a big part in his relationship with his wife: it was one of the few things he never actually worried about, being, he thought, largely indifferent to it. Now, suddenly, it consumed almost his every waking moment. After a few days of this, he decided he had to do something about it. He took the next morning's ferry to Ibiza, booked in to a five-star hotel, and with the nodding, winking connivance of the hotel's concierge, acquired himself a very expensive, but dazzlingly gorgeous call-girl.

After a minimum of polite conversation in the hotel bar, he and Giselle, his new "friend," retired to his hotel room. Giselle disappeared in to the bathroom, reappearing just moments later, wearing remarkably sheer, flesh-coloured stockings, of the hold-up type, with elasticised frilly lace around the tops. Nothing else, just the stockings and a smile. She was almost six feet tall, with a model's looks, and a perfectly proportioned 38-28-34 body. Unusually for Mediterranean girls, she had light brown hair, which fell in gently undulating waves halfway down her back, and she had amazing soft, downy, almost blonde hair covering her pubes, from which Phil sensed a tremendously arousing musk emanating. As her golden-olive tanned skin shimmered in the afternoon light, Phil started to hurriedly rip off his shirt and trousers, somewhat to Giselle's amusement. Giselle, not wishing to offend, struggled to contain her further amusement, as Phil's final garment, a pair of rather unflattering Y-fronts was shed, revealing his erection. Phil's manhood wasn't very big, about 8 inches long, but rather thin and weedy, in contrast to the rest of him, which had always run to rather stocky proportions. Phil, never having been with anyone but his wife, was oblivious to Giselle's concerns and swept her up roughly, on to the king-sized bed. With a minimum of fuss, he drew her magnificent, stocking-clad legs apart, breathing in the delicious aroma from her pussy. While his eyes devoured her superb, firm breasts, still shapely, even lying down, he easily entered her, and with a few short thrusts, he came, to the accompaniment of a huge sigh of breath, like a departing steam engine.

Giselle was a professional in every sense of the word, accomplished at making every lover, however inept, feel like a sexual god in her company, but even she was lost for words at this display. After a few moments, she asked, "Phil... er... did you, ah, enjoy this?"

Phil, who was still trying to regain control of his breathing, said nothing.

"Only, well, I'm not sure what you are used to, but.... It was very quick!"

With a puzzled look, Phil said, "I was exited!" After a short pause, "How long do your customers normally take?"

"Well, of course it varies, some men can reach climax in a few minutes, some men like to linger over it for longer." Another pause; "I've never had a guy come in seconds, like that though!"

Phil began to get the first inklings that his relative inexperience was such that his sexual prowess might be almost non-existent.

Reading his face, Giselle said, "Oh Phil, I'm so sorry, I've hurt your feelings!" "You mustn't worry, you can get help you know, I can recommend a fantastic doctor, who can work miracles."

At the mention of that dreaded word, 'worry,' Phil's heart skipped a beat. In his new world of personal freedom, he was determined never to worry again. Within a minute, he was dressed again and, two minutes after that, he was striding purposefully out of the hotel heading for the clinic whose address Giselle had just given him.

*

Chapter 2

Phil was slightly surprised when he arrived at Dr. Lazlo's clinic, to find that he seemed to be expected. The receptionist who had met him at the door explained that she'd been called by Miss Giselle to say he was on his way. He was immediately ushered into Dr. Lazlo's consulting room. He quickly explained that he had found himself sexually inadequate with Miss Giselle, who had recommended the clinic. Could Dr. Lazlo do anything to help? Dr. Lazlo smiled as he began explaining how the clinic operated. They would begin with minor surgery, using liposuction to remove any excess fat on Phil's body - some of the tissue thus recovered would be used in a procedure to enhance Phil's penis. Whilst he was under the anaesthetic, Phil would be given a cocktail of drugs, which would make him extremely susceptible to autosuggestion or hypnosis. During the rehabilitation period after the operation, which could be up to ten weeks, hypnosis would be used to help train Phil to be a better lover, as well as to make sure he completed a gruelling regime of physical fitness training, including using steroids, so that he would have the body of an Adonis by the time he left the clinic. During his hypnotic trances he would receive comprehensive instruction in sexual techniques, including practical sessions with some of Miss Giselle's colleagues, who worked for the clinic from time to time. Since he would be under hypnosis the whole time, he would remember none of this at the end of his rehabilitation period, except for the fact that he would be a master at lovemaking. Some additional drugs would be supplied to him, to ensure that he had no difficulty making those important first sexual conquests once he left the clinic. All of this could be provided for the modest sum of €500,000.

Phil, needless to say, was enthralled by the idea, and immediately produced his chequebook - all he said was, "how soon can we start?"

Phil woke up with a start - he was a little stiff and achy, as one might be after a very long, deep sleep. He urgently needed to pee. The room he was in, though tastefully furnished, was all in white and looked like an up-market hospital room. He wasn't quite sure where he was, though it seemed vaguely familiar, and a door to the right of the TV opposite the bed looked as though it might lead to a bathroom. He lurched out of bed and staggered in to the bathroom, before positioning himself in front of the toilet. His dick was in his hand - he could feel it there - but it felt strange somehow. There was a mirror on the wall by the toilet and he blinked into it, momentarily startled by what he saw. Looking back at him was a superbly muscled and bronzed version of himself, holding a dick, which was nearly 8 inches long and at least 3 inches around, even flaccid! The urge to pee re-asserted itself, but after finishing, and shaking off a few drips, he found himself marvelling once again, at the vision in the mirror. He took hold of his dick in his right hand, and gently cupped his balls in his left, rolling them around a little as he did. No doubt about it, this dick and this body were definitely his. Slowly he remembered his visit to the clinic and he realised where he must be. At the same time, with the attention and fondling, his dick began to swell. As he watched in the mirror, he grew to almost 11 inches in length and at least 4 inches circumference, ramrod hard, like a steel bar. He was hung like Adonis, too!

At that moment, the bathroom door was pushed open, and a pretty young nurse walked in, causing Phil's erection to grow even more - he felt as though he might burst!

"I'm so glad to see you up Mr. Phillip," said the nurse. "Today is the day you leave us, and we want to be sure you are fully fit. Please wait a moment by your bed while I fetch Dr. Lazlo and his team."

As she dashed from the room, Phil slowly walked out of the bathroom, his spectacular and flagpole-rigid hard-on preceding him as he went. It was so rigid it barely even bobbed up and down as he walked. A moment later, the room door flew open and Dr. Lazlo entered, accompanied by four women. Two of them were pretty young nurses, including the one from earlier, the other two were slightly older, more studious-looking types, though both very good-looking.

"Excellent," cried Dr. Lazlo! "No, no, please don't cover yourself - you certainly have nothing to be ashamed of, and we wish to admire your magnificent new body!"

As Phil lowered his hands from where they had been trying to cover his dick, far from feeling embarrassed, he found that being the object of such close scrutiny by four beautiful women, (and one man,) quite enervating. His huge erection stayed rigid, standing pole-like at 90 degrees to his body, the swollen purple head at its tip bobbing gently and glistening slightly. The tight sensation in his loins only got worse as the women reached out, firstly stroking the fine, hard muscles across his chest, his washboard stomach and his arms, then grasped his dick, pulling and massaging it gently. He did not have the urge to come yet, though, which surprised him slightly.

"Ah, yes," said Dr. Lazlo, seeing his expression, "perhaps I should explain. Doctors. Andrea and Maria here are our resident experts on male sexuality. Using a combination of hypnotherapy and chemical alteration, they have greatly increased your 'staying power,' at the expense of only a little sensitivity. Now, when you have intercourse, it will probably take at least 20 to 30 minutes of vigorous activity for you to reach tumescence, and, like many men, you will be able to delay that moment somewhat, if you should need to. Without sexual stimulus, however, your erection will subside after a few minutes, quite normally."

Even as he spoke, the decidedly clinical and sexless way in which the women were continue to inspect his body, was causing Phil's erection to reduce slightly.

"We took the trouble to obtain some clothing for you, in your new measurements," continued Dr. Lazlo, "I hope you like them. You'll be ready to leave us shortly, so I have also brought you some of the special hypnotic drugs I told you about. They are in a tasteless liquid form and I should warn you they work almost instantly. Whoever takes them will pass out immediately, but will awaken again within a minute or two, in a totally suggestible and responsive state, which will last about 10 minutes, before they faint again. When they re-awaken a few hours later, they will be none the worse for wear, but will remember any commands or instructions you may have given them during their trance."

Dr. Lazlo grew very still. "Remember this one thing, however. Whatever instruction you give will be remembered FOREVER! You cannot reverse it. During your treatment, we instructed you to have an over-reaching desire for a very fit body - as a result, you will always crave exercise, you will find yourself unable to let yourself become unfit, dieting and exercising relentlessly if ever you find an inch of flab on your body. Just the same with anybody you use these drugs on - be very careful what instructions you give them, because they will continue to carry them out till their dying day!"

*

Chapter 3

Upon leaving the clinic, Phil immediately set off back to his five-star hotel, taking the same luxury room again and seeking out the concierge. This time, he had the concierge send Giselle straight up to his room. On hearing her timid knock at the door, he asked her to come straight in. As she did so, her eyes flew open in shock - Phil was standing, naked, hands on hips, with his erection already standing proud in anticipation, and growing by the second.

"Good Lord," she exclaimed, "Dr. Lazlo's certainly worked some magic on you!"

"He certainly has," said Phil, with a little grin, "and, as a little thank you, I wanted you to be the first to try out the equipment!"

With that, he strode across the room, kicked the door closed behind Giselle, and slid his arm around her waist, his manhood pushing, hard and firm, into her tummy. He kissed her, lightly at first, then more urgently, his tongue expertly and sensitively flicking across, then under hers, even as she felt the zip of her lightweight summer dress softly slide down her back. His hands seemed to roam independently, first lightly brushing across her back, across her shoulders, then sliding softly, sensuously down the curve of her sides, brushing lightly at the edges of her breasts on their way to her waist again, all to the accompaniment of his soft butterfly-like kisses. With a start, she realised that in that one continuous motion, he had flicked her shoulder straps off and her dress was now pooled at her feet. Braless, her rapidly extending nipples were being softly rubbed by Phil's muscled chest, as she felt his fingers gently hook under the elastic of her lacy thong and, almost casually, flick that to the floor also. Now dressed only in the same sheer hold-up stockings she wore for their last encounter, she could feel Phil's incredibly hot dick nudging insistently through the soft downy hair between her legs before she suddenly found herself lifted completely off the floor in one powerful arm and carried to the other side of the room.

The room had French doors, which were open, leading to a small balcony. As Phil set Giselle down in the doorway, she felt a little thrill, as she realised that, although the room was on the seventh floor, there were several taller buildings nearby, from which people might be able to see her delectable naked bum. Another thrill, of nervousness, ran through her as Phil casually lifted her arms up and threaded her hands through a suede-covered loop of rope hanging from the doorframe. Even as the question formed on her lips, Phil gently placed his finger over her mouth to quiet her, and, sliding his hands between her knees, used his powerful arms to simultaneously lift her feet from the floor and spread her stocking-clad legs wide. She was now suspended by her hands, spread wide and inviting, Phil's powerful arms holding her up and open as if she were light as a feather, causing her pussy to moisten and her pulse to quicken with excitement. She was a professional after all, and often had to feign excitement with clients, but the helpless and wanton abandon of her present position was really turning her on. Her pleasure reached new levels as Phil began using his mouth to kiss and nibble at her freely exposed body, starting at her neck. As his gently pecking and nibbling mouth worked down her body, he reached her breasts, kissing, sucking and gently biting first at the fleshy part, then at her fully-erect nipples, sending great waves of sensation coursing through her body. He continued, licking and probing insistently at her belly button, (she was an "In-y,") before moving further down, his teeth softly teasing and tugging at her pubic hair. As his incredible, insistent mouth reached her pussy lips, and his dextrous tongue began to lick them in a side-to-side motion, her body opened up to him revealing her bud to his probing tongue. Giselle hadn't been this turned-on in her "work," for a long time and, to her slight surprise she found her back arching as she came, suddenly, explosively, violently, even spraying a droplet or two of her pussy-juice into Phil's face, as she shuddered in ecstasy.

Phil's licking and teasing of Giselle's clit slowly subsided, allowing her to calm down slightly after her shuddering climax. Before she relaxed completely, Phil gently lifted her up slightly, then lowered her wet, smouldering pussy onto his huge shaft. His erection was now completely rigid, and no manual assistance was needed for him to enter her cleanly. Although she was now well lubricated, her eyes flew open in shock, as she was slowly filled by the most enormous cock she had ever felt inside her. She gasped slightly - this thing inside her just kept on pushing firmly, and she began to feel a little fear as strange sensations began in her tummy. Then the pushing sensation stopped, replaced by a wonderful relief as Phil started to withdraw. His dick had now grown to a truly astonishing length and the extraordinary motion transported Giselle, as he began to thrust his full length in and out of her. Each thrust seemed to take several seconds, yet the motion was continuous - soon the friction began to tell on Giselle, who began whimpering with delight before her body began to twitch and buck in her suspension bondage, signalling another torrid orgasm.

Phil, who was only now beginning to feel a pleasant warm sensation in his dick, knew he needed more work to come. After slowing momentarily, he began to thrust in and out of Giselle with more urgency, his powerful legs bending at the knees slightly as his hips began to drive remorselessly again and again into Giselle's wide-open crotch. Giselle's momentary discomfort was soon forgotten as wide-eyed once more she felt his awesome meat pounding in and out of her like some demented piston. Her senses were overloaded, sweat beading freely on her brow and lip and dripping softly on to her breasts - she could feel it trickling around her distended and sensitive nipples - as she rode an amazing wave of sexual emotion. Her sex was being filled, over and over again with enormous power, and she began to enjoy almost continuous rippling orgasms, one after the other, in a way she had never before experienced. Suddenly the pounding motion subsided and she felt an incredible flood of heat in her vagina as Phil spent what felt like gallons of jizz inside her, coinciding with the last of several of her orgasms.

As Phil subsided, he drew from her and gently released his hold on her, letting her hang down by her arms - her legs completely failed to hold her. A dripping sound could be heard as Phil's semen, mixed with her own juices, began to ooze out of her reddened pussy. As Phil lifted her and released her hands, she fell limp against him, and he carried her over to the bed. He laid her gently on the bed and carefully covered her with a sheet, kissing her lightly on the lips as he did so.

"Thank you, Giselle," he said, "without you I would never have found Dr. Lazlo and enjoyed this level of sexual fulfilment. I will always remember you. The room is paid for - you should rest now."

12