Money Talks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we were done, I took all the garbage into the kitchen. On the way out of the kitchen, I grabbed Abby's hand and led her into the bedroom. She grinned and stroked my cock before climbing onto the big bed. I followed her onto the bed and was inside her as soon as she stopped moving. She had gotten a pillow under her ass as I slipped my cock into her pussy.

As we got into fucking, I felt the bed bounce. I looked to the left and saw that Becky and Kitty were right next to us. Then Amanda got on the bed on all fours to the other side with Bobby sliding in behind her. We all had sex at the same time. There were hands roaming from everyone. Abby and I seemed to have four or five hands on us I know I was feeling at least one tit from all the women.

After a few minutes, Abby had me stop. She had me pull out and she sat up. She put a rubber on my cock then turned around to be like Amanda and pulled me back into her surprisingly still tight pussy. She was vocal for about a minute before Amanda pulled her over and into a kiss where they stated moaning into each other's mouths.

After a few minutes we all heard the two women start to get off. That caused the other two women to stop kissing and all four of us to look over. Neither Bobby nor I stopped fucking the woman in front of us.

Becky again locked her legs around the person eating her out and kind of froze everywhere else. Kitty had lifted her lower body off of Becky's face just before she started squirting. This time is more like the time Abby ate her, a straight line. Most of the cum shot into Becky's open mouth, but some splashed over her lower face. Before Kitty finished she shifted her pelvis to shoot a little of her cum onto the tops of Becky's tits.

As Kitty, after she was released from Becky's legs, turned around and started licking Becky's face, I felt a hand on my balls. I couldn't tell whose it was, Abby's or Amanda's, but I really didn't care. The women went back to kissing as my balls were being played with. The hand on my balls was also, I could feel, teasing her clit. Because of that she exploded on my cock. It seemed to me the Amanda orgasmed too, but I wasn't a hundred percent sure.

Abby's orgasm plus the possible orgasm from Amanda was enough to get me to drain my balls which were still being held by the feminine hand. I felt like I shot more this time than both the times before. As we relaxed the two of us slid down on the bed. My cock only slipped out as she finished dropping to the bed with me on top of her. Bobby wasn't all that far behind me.

I don't know what happened after that. I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was on my back between two women and it was dark in the room. I shifted a little to try to feel who was with me, but they both seemed to have the same sized tits. To me that meant that neither was Becky, but I couldn't tell anything else about who was there. They shifted and pressed their tits into me, and I started getting hard again. I didn't want to disturb them, so I shifted a little and fell back to sleep with a smile.

The next morning I woke to getting head from two women. Both had red hair. The curly haired one was more focused on my balls while the lighter colored red head was just sucking on the head. "This is the way to wake up," I said as I touched them on one shoulder each. They hummed and I took that to mean good morning.

I looked down and saw Kitty tap the top of Amanda's head. She then released my dick and crawled up my body while Amanda licked up my cock like a lollipop. Kitty took the pillow out from under my head then brought her pussy over my face. I grinned and reached up to her. My hands found her tits then slid down to her hips. There I gripped and gently pulled her down. I knew she was going to lower herself, but I was in a little bit of a hurry.

As Kitty sat on my face with my mouth and tongue attached to her already very wet pussy, Amanda took my cock in her mouth. As I licked, sucked and nibbled at Kitty's pussy, she started moaning. I started squeezing and kneading Kitty's ass with my hands and she started rocking on my face.

Amanda stopped sucking my cock and lightly stroked me for a couple times before letting me go. She moved around on the bed, but I couldn't tell where she was much with the beautiful ass and pussy over my face. The next thing I feel is my cock getting protection put on then being straddled before my cock is engulfed in a hot pussy. I heard a moan and then some sloppy kissing as the pussy on my dick started to move.

I was surprised that in no time, the woman on my cock found her orgasm, screaming it to the world as she had broken off the kiss when it hit. She kept fucking me through the entire thing and had at least one more before I felt ready to cum. As I got ready to cum, Kitty exploded. She squirted into my face and down my throat, almost drowning me. As I was about to start choking on her juices, she shifted and shot down my chest. I think it reached all the way to the joined crotch between me and the woman on my cock.

I came with all this stimulation. While I pushed up into the pussy as I came, Kitty rolled off me. This allowed me to see that it was still Amanda with us, not that I would have minded had it been either of the other women. Amanda fell to kiss me. She rolled off me, took away my condom and headed out of the room.

"Good morning to you too," giggled Kitty.

"Thanks for the wake up fuck," I grinned.

"Go shower," she told me. "I'll go get something to eat." With that statement she walked out of the room. I slowly followed and saw her open the outside door. I quickly headed over to door to watch her go down the stairs and away across the apartment parking lot. That's when I felt barbell pierced tits pressed into my back.

"Time to shower, big boy," said Amanda quietly into my ear. She dragged me away from the door. After I was away from the door she aimed me toward the bathroom and smacked my ass. She closed the door as I walked away. I looked over to see all three of the people on the bed there smiling. Bobby was spooned up behind Becky who was then behind Abby. The only face I really could see was Becky, or maybe I was just looking only at her, and saw that she was smiling.

Kitty had returned with donuts for breakfast, stuff to make sandwiches for lunch, and snacks for the in between times. We all sat at the table to eat. While we ate, I asked, "Amanda, why do you still have tan lines? I mean all your friends don't have any and you've all hung out together a lot from what I gather."

Amanda laughed and said, "I like having my tits, ass and pussy stand out. I do hang out with my friends, but if we are outside near a pool or the beach I always wear a bikini. Abby is the same, however she wears those suits that you can tan through the fabric." Abby grinned and nodded.

"Our friend's house has an unwritten rule where everyone is naked. Mandy gets around that by going to the beach just off the property to tan," said Kitty. "She had also gotten away with being topless when near the pool. That would be why she has a whiter ass and crotch compared to her tits." They all laughed.

After we finished eating and for the rest of the day we filled it with sex, some eating, and showering when needed. I filled every hole of every woman and so did Bobby, but we didn't cum in all the holes. Becky sucked and ate everyone in the apartment multiple times. The others enjoyed their time too. Also some time during the day Becky let slip our deal and everyone thought it was funny. I also settled up on the deal with our new friends.

Around nine that night, we all dressed and left the apartment. We exchanged contact information before leaving the apartment. I drove Becky to her car and followed her to her house. On the way to her car she admitted that she wasn't really bi-sexual, but after seeing how much fun the other women were having she wanted to try. I made sure she got into her place in one piece before heading to my home. I crashed on my bed in my birthday suit without the sheet covering me, because I couldn't handle having anything else rubbing on my well fucked cock, and slept a long time.