Mongol Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere in the middle of this sensory overload of pleasure I heard his voice screaming, “I love you!”

I closed my eyes as the hard pleasure of the combined orgasm kept us on that swan dive back to earth. Seconds after that, I felt something warm and coppery smelling splash against my naked body. Concerned, I opened my eyes to find that I was covered in his blood. I looked at Kiefer to see him topple to the ground with deep claw gashes shredding his muscular chest.

It was only then that I heard the screams of children being mangled and bloodied. Over it all was the evil roar of an enraged grizzly. It wasnt a normal sounding roar either. Something truly nasty was in the works as I ran twards the sound. I had to do something, and I rounded the corner of a Yurt just in time to see a massive paw with 4 inch claws aimed at my head! Seconds before the claws hit, I woke up.

Oh I woke up all right, as my fist connected with my translator’s head, sending him flying backwards a few feet. The rest of the people around me took several steps back as I rolled into a fighting crouch. Not fully awake but not in dreamland any longer, I was disoriented and very hazy.

A hand lightly touched my shoulder just as the sun peeked over the horizon. I turned and barely had time enough to stop myself from punching the shaman. She looked concerned as her fingers tightened. I glanced at my hands, felt my face, and looked around at the area with a sigh. No blood, no bodies, nothing. But still, there was a sense of urgency.

Jin looked me in the eyes and said, “What’s wrong?”

I met her eyes and said, “We have to get to that village, NOW!” I looked at the translator that I hit and said, “I’m sorry. Can you get them to saddle a horse for me and this Shaman?”

He nodded and gave the word. four horses were saddled. Jin, myself, and two of the nomads mounted and tore out of the camp we had made.

The shaman and I raced the wind and pounded across the cold trundra that morning. What we would find at the end of our race for life or death. We didn't know.