Monica 02: Cutting Class

Story Info
Dares are so much fun.
3k words
4.62
25.9k
23
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

Early to rise.

Monica Gift left her home on her way to school. Each day she walked the seven blocks there and seven back. She loved the exercise and it gave her time to think. Now more so than ever. Since the events of last Friday she had altered her perception of what she wanted. Her thrill seeking attitude was gnawing at all the right places to do all the wrong things. Her exhibitionist wiles were always on the radar for a chance to attract attention. Even at the risk of getting into trouble. Without the risk there certainly wasn't satisfaction.

Today, her neighbor "Ryan" had noted her departure from home and waited just long enough to not look obvious. He drove his recently purchased beater with a heater from his backyard parking spot and came out through his alley way right in front of Monica.

He hadn't seen her since the Friday delivery, after he and his two friends were treated to her body. Between schoolwork and his pizza delivery job he kept scarce the following two days. Not to mention his guilt over taking her so easily in her own living room. He and his friends. Not that she put up any real fight he just knew it wasn't what she had intended to happen. His ego got the best of him and now his nerves were paying for it.

He had adored Monica for the last two years but had never chanced getting too close. Even though she had a nerdy side to her she was drop dead gorgeous. Not too mention she kept to herself mostly. She had very few friends, yet nobody teased her or put her down for it. Even though they only shared a single class he always noticed her in the hall or over lunch. Always by herself. Guy's would get close to her then back off for some reason. She would never let anyone know her well. To his knowledge she had only been with one boy. Although in reality it had been two. Her first panicked after taking her virginity. Too much blood made him queasy. She never dated him again.

Tooting his car horn at her he nodded with his window rolled down, "Hey Stranger. Want a ride to school?"

Monica held her books to her chest while walking toward him.

"Hey Ryan. No. It's beautiful out. I'll walk."

He idles his car as she steps closer. His heart sank suddenly, "Are you mad at me for what happened last week?"

"Not at all. I took the risk letting you guys in. I told you I knew you three watched me through my bedroom window dozens of times. If I didn't like teasing you guys I would never have let you inside."

"Yeah, but the teasing went further than you wanted. You said so yourself."

"Don't get me wrong I love sex. I just hadn't planned on having any that night. It was me testing myself to see if I could tease you up close in person."

"Right. I know I loved it."

She blushes, "I could tell. You are a good kisser by the way."

"Thanks. I've wanted to kiss you like forever. Among other things obviously."

"Well, you succeeded. So did Holden and Shane. I'm shocked you're not jealous of them." She sticks her tongue out at him.

"I don't own you. I just hope you still like teasing us after that stunt."

"Oh, I'll never stop teasing. Just keep in mind to ask next time if you want more than that. And, no means no. Okay?"

"That's fine. We're going to be late for first bell. Sure you don't want a lift?"

Fidgeting she agrees and shuffles around to the passenger side and hops in beside him.

"So, what makes you like showing off your body so much?" He had to know as he drove.

She smirks, "Inner slut I guess. I just get off on guys watching me. Wanting me. But, it being my decision how far I take things. That's why I say no means no."

"I get that. I think it's safe to say I would love more." He nervously chuckles trying to be suave.

"I'm not against more Ryan. Just don't rush me. I love my freedom in every way. Now, if you guys are still interested in helping me now and then to keep me out of trouble I'm definitely up for that."

"Hell yeah! Anything you want we will back you up. I have an idea if you want to hear it."

"All ears." She beams.

"You should let us dare you. It can be a fun game if planned well."

"Dare me? To do things? Maybe." Her curiosity was piqued.

"Can I ask you another question?"

"Sure. Just ask I won't not answer you."

"How far do you want to go?"

"Until my nerves tell me to stop. I'm becoming more and more fearless. But, I can't get into trouble. My parents, well my Mom would kill me. Dad? He's a little more open minded. I'm glad they give me lots of space. They're so social it's unreal. Community service. Country club. Work events. You name it."

"Too bad there's a dress code at school. I bet you look awesome in a dress."

"I know I do." She giggles, "But, I don't think dresses are outlawed in school. Only the really short ones maybe. Which I own."

"Want a dare right this minute?" He darts his gaze back and forth from the street as he nears the school zone.

"Let's hear it."

He eyes her buttoned up blouse of off colored white. The cloth was a thicker cotton blend that looked like sweater material only much thinner that clung to her like her own skin. The hem of her shirt was waist high. If she stretched hard enough her belly button would pop into view. Beneath the material he could see her black bra faintly. The cloth was just thick enough to not be totally transparent.

"I dare you to take your bra off and go without it all day. Top three buttons unbuttoned."

"No problem on losing the bra. Of course my nipples will shred my shirt. In case you haven't noticed my boobs are monstrous. 34DDD. They would bounce every move I make."

"I thought you liked guys seeing you."

"I do. Teachers and Faculty not so much. Guys who are younger than us can look bad too. I mean I get stared at by them already. Guys are guys."

"You know they want you." He chuckles turning into the parking lot of the school.

"Of course they do. I'll tease them. Let's compromise. No bra until lunch time. All female teachers after lunch. Deal?"

"Bra stays in my car." He winks.

"Promise to give it back after lunch?" She eyes him as he pulls into a parking space.

He huffs, "No."

She narrows her eyes while smirking, "I won't be getting this bra back until after school. Will I?"

"I might keep it. Or, I might let Holden auction it off." He laughs.

She unbuttons her shirt to remove it without little regard to the students walking by. Nobody really looked.

Leaning forward slightly she reaches behind her to unclasp the bra. Removing it she tosses it at him before getting dressed and buttoning back up. The show was beautiful.

"Yep!" He eyes her chest, "Nip missiles are a go. I can even see the areolas."

Eying them with a chin compressed against her sternum gaze she sighs, "Free at last."

"You buttoned all the way up. We need cleavage."

"One button. Any more and somebody will bust me for it."

"Two. Compromise like you said."

"Ok. Two. No more."

As she lowers her chin to observe her buttons, her fingers loosen another. Her cleavage was already bursting behind the shirt in her seated position. The curvature was magnificent.

Ryan couldn't resist staring.

She opted to look up and around her rather than appeal to Ryan's zoned expression.

"I'm counting on you to get me out of trouble. You do know guys will be hovering over me like hawks."

Shaking off his awe Ryan nods, "In the hallways and in Morrison's class I have your back. I'll text Shane and Holden to look out for you when I can't. When none of us can you're on your own."

"No sweat. It's not like I'm naked. But, I'll still cause attention. Even if a Teacher tells me to go put a bra on I'll just go switch my shirt. I keep a jersey in my locker."

"Jersey? Who's Jersey?"

"It used to belong to "Jared Kent". He moved away last year so I kept it."

He knew that meant Jared was most likely her only sex partner. He decided to shrug and open his car door to exit. Monica joined him and stepped out so he could lock up. Bra in the back seat.

Meeting at the hood of his car he had to pat his cheek to quit staring.

"Morning chill. The girls are extra perky. Let's do this." She proudly arches her back before walking away.

Ryan swallowed hard. Now he viewed her perfect ass in super tight jeans. It took her to look back at him to break the spell.

"You coming?"

He groans under his breath, "Before this day is out."

She knew her allure was devastating. Already eyes were zeroing in on her chest. Guys and girls alike. It made no difference to her. This dare was actually too simple for her expectations. Yet, it was enough for now.

Giving her a head start Ryan laid back in his stride. He wanted her to feel as if he wasn't crowding her space. Too much attention he thought might shy her away from him in the future.

She smiled at everyone yet maintained her course of heading into the school. The closer she got the more congested the area became. At the door itself it became a cluster. She was forced to rub up against people to enter. Feeling her nipples caress the backs of boys made her mind reel. They sensed her attentiveness and turned to look. Eyes were definitely on her full time. Most guys were of age. Others no. She was fully dressed so at the moment she wasn't worried. She refused to acknowledge their drooling nature. She wanted things to seem natural. Still, the excitement made her wet as hell.

Ryan nearly lost her as he was texting Holden and Shane. She had pretty much ditched him he thought. Regardless he knew where her locker was. Not that hard to find her.

As he slid through the gauntlet he heard whispers. Guys were chattering about her right and left. Girls were already jealous. Not so much as their boyfriends eying Monica but that they themselves weren't as endowed, let alone bold enough to do what she was doing.

Strangely a lot of students didn't even notice. If they did there was no immediate reaction.

Monica spotted Ryan at his own locker and jiggled her tits toward him playfully. She was amazing he thought. She didn't care who witnessed her actions. Once he smiled she blatantly ignored him and moved on toward her first hour class. His soul sank to his toes.

Her first class was "Geography", under the tutelage of "Dennis Holt". Holt was a 36 year old man of 5'7, 170. A bushy moustache to go along with his equally bushy hair made him look as if he was in a Barbershop Quartet. Happily married but known for his roving eye.

Monica as ever took to her seat in the back where she felt more comfortable. Once seated she set her books aside and leaned back in her chair. Whispers were evident. She merely averted her eyes from the musings. Her ears were sufficient she thought. Why let on she heard them by eye contact? Let them feast on her beauty while she appears unaware.

As the class settled down Mr. Holt began his daily rambling of text book knowledge. As he strolled about she would conceal her bosom just enough to avoid his radar.

He liked to pace the class in favor of dramatic pause and strike with a question toward an unsuspecting daydreamer. The wake up call barely drew out any real knowledge. Nobody cared anything about World War 2 or where battles were fought on the map. They knew who Hitler was and that's about all.

As soon as Holt turned away from her, Monica sat up straight and occasionally arched her spine backwards to stretch. Each time her shirt would tighten up over her breasts and display those perfect missiles that stormed the beaches. With her stretch the hem rode high to offer a glimpse of her torso. The artillery drew a fire of glances. From every angle boys located her chest.

Luckily, this late in the school year the persistent age of the students in her class were all 18. If not she was certain they were on the edge of becoming legal. No matter, it wasn't like they were going to have sex with her. Merely get an eye full. She felt confident in that.

Monica did her best not to share eye contact with any of the boys. She opted to remain expressionless, playing naïve was all part of the fun. Before today most of these boys paid very little attention toward her. She normally dressed more conservatively. They weren't used to her change of wardrobe. Reading glasses made her nerdy to some, even though her curves were hard to miss. Everyone had mixed views of her up until today. Today the dogs were sniffing.

Even though she truly wasn't shy and introverted she loved to maintain that demeanor. It kept guys at bay. After awhile their curiosity just gave up. Few boys found her safe enough to date. Safe in the sense of not being ridiculed. She was certainly different.

If not for Ryan's dare she would never have given this type of flirtation any thought. Sure it was fun to taunt them but she knew it wasn't going to lead anywhere. Let them fantasize.

Her chair was dead center of the back row. Two seats to her left, two more to her right. All young adults. In front of her were three more young men and two young women. Luckily the girls paid no attention to her whatsoever.

Of the seven young men around her only one failed to look her way. The remaining six did their best to offer their enthusiasm, whether it be winks or nods in her direction. A thumbs up made her raise an eye brow. Tongue lashes she found amusing but led to a hesitant smirk at best.

Her eyes would brighten up in response yet her own perversions were kept hidden. It was difficult not to smile or giggle. She knew too much commosion might bring down the hammer if Holt caught her. A wrinkled nose let them know she noticed them. Lord knew that she wanted to burst at the seams and express that she loved all the attention. But, in doing so she would create monsters out of them. If she played into their hands too heavily they would never leave her alone.

Still, the temptation was strong.

Going braless was nourishing their manhood. Crotches were swelling to all sides of her. The open cleavage helped but even with her massive 34DDD's the girls were well concealed.

Maybe Ryan was right.

Three buttons undone would show off so much more flesh. That would only leave two more buttons to hold her in. Should she risk it?

As class progressed she contemplated her desires. Only the boys around her were really keeping tabs on her. Shyly she lowers her chin to view herself. Peering over her brow at her audience she waited until everyone took a break in eying her. Once she felt alone she reached in with one hand and unclasps that third button. In doing so the fullness of her breasts narrowed to show the upper flesh of her belly.

She awaited eyes to notice. One by one they located her alteration. Smiles erupted and a silent war of hormones circled amongst them. She found it amusing.

With Holt's back to the class Monica vibrantly stretches backwards to let her breasts pull her shirt tighter than ever. With the taunt material her hemline shared her stunning belly button. She lingered there with her back arched to let the boys drool.

As Holt turned she leaned forward to hide from him. Her breasts crush together and spread her shirt even wider. The rubbing cloth excites her nipples to erupt even harder.

The second Holt fades his attention away she stretches yet again. This time she rubs her fingers on her cleavage. With six sets of eyes glued to her she runs her palms under her shirt to pinch her nipples. Her knuckles stretching her shirt fabric was enticing to watch. A swift jostle of her tits and she removes her hands. The cleavage remained wide.

Finally, she couldn't contain herself. A sheepish smile led to a quick pull aside to let them see her left breast in it's entirety. Jaws dropped instantly.

Covering her left breast she hurried to show off her right breast for all of five seconds. As the boys sat stunned she unbuttons a fourth button yet leans forward to hide until the right moment to strike. Once feeling safe she stretches backward again and offers an 80% exposure. While stretching she takes a deep breath and unfastens the final button and fans her shirt wide. Both breasts pointing out for all to witness.

The young men go wild in their seats with a silent struggle of lust.

Monica pinches and pulls at her nipples just for kicks then leans forward to cover up. Enough she thought. Let them suffer.

Buttoning up all but one button she ignored them the rest of class.

Nobody would believe that she exposed herself like that in class. Let them talk.

The rumors would fly for certain. She didn't care.

Monica Gift got away with it.

She was proud of herself.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers