Monica 15: No Picnic

Story Info
Sunbathing in the Park gets out of hand. Many hands.
4.5k words
4.69
14.6k
11
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

Saturday morning.

Ryan, Holden, and Shane had driven thirty miles south to the town of "Belltower", population 8,000. Here they escorted the beautiful Monica Leann Gift to show her off. They knew a few guys that went to school there and hoped to cash in on their surprise of Monica's openness.

At first just driving around to check the town out they discovered a large Park. There were lots of trees and a tiny lake within it. On one side were pavilions and to the other a children's playground.

"Groundskeepers. I see two big riding mowers cutting grass. You could lay out sunbathing until they get close enough to you. Then you could strip and let them notice you." Shane points out.

Monica in the back seat leered out the window for a better look of the surroundings.

"If I lay over there the trees will block the playgrounds. There's a bike path over there. Probably joggers too. I'll need you guys to keep watch so no kids see me."

Holden glances over his shoulder from the front seat beside Ryan, "We can separate and yell as needed."

"No yelling. Text me. It's quieter." She implores.

Finding a parking spot Ryan shuts his car off and the four of them get out. Ryan then steps to his trunk and unlocks it.

"Here's a blanket to lay on. Your bag with vibrator and dildo. Suntan lotion. Baby oil."

Monica lifts off her long white sun shirt and lets the world view her in her micro bikini. She wore the yellow one this time around. The gentle breeze perked her nipples taunt,

readily seen through the fabric.

"Shane? You go over by the tree line and keep an eye on kids. Holden watch the bike path over where it bends around the trees. Any bikers, kids, or joggers give her a heads up. I'll watch the street in case cops drive by."

Monica shivers then walks with her things out into a patch of sunlight that gave her plenty of room to be noticed. The rest of them sprinted into place to observe.

Laying her blanket out she sits down on it and lotions her body against the harsh rays of the sun. She waits awhile before removing her bikini top and lay there nipples peaking toward the sky. The thrill gave her goose bumps.

The nature around her was also stimulating. The sounds of the mowers. Birds singing in the trees. Dogs barking in the distance. Cars driving by on the street less than a block away. Her mind felt so much freedom. She longed for this kind of sensation since her mid teens. There was no turning back from her desires.

She reflects the last few weeks events in her mind as the sun deliciously warms her flesh.

Her decision to finally tempt friend Ryan and his two best friends that first night. Then, Ryan's Father "Brock" became her play toy. Stripping in school was her favorite thing to do. Each time she got away with something it just stoked her inner fires.

Yes, things escalated out of hand a number of times. Sexual things she wasn't prepared for at first. Then it became exciting. The hunger in boys eyes. The jealousy and respect of the girls in school who admired her for her boldness. Everything was going her way. To this point she had no objections nor made enemies due to her adventures. Surprisingly none of the kids at school were creating problems. She figured at least some of them were opposed to her freedoms. Kids raised to be religious. Those who chose to be more inclined to enjoy the same sex as they. Word was out there for certain of what she was doing. Yet nothing.

That part of things always bothered her. Why were people not retaliating?

The more she thought the less she was aware of her surroundings.

Her thoughts switched over to her pizza deliveries with the guys. Meeting Lisa and Michael. Her first time of touching another girl. It was awesome. It made her need more and more challenges.

Then the Football game party gave her shivers. She knew she was violated by the six men there. Yet, it was too erotic to ever consider being the wrong thing to do. The huge cocks she had inside her pussy made her wet even now.

With shivers she oils herself more, touching herself more delicately this time. Fingers even creeping beneath the front of her bottoms. Gliding across her clit for the thrill of it.

Thoughts continued, of her encounter with Her Father. That most certainly tested her bravery and her skills to please. Going all the way by days end with him in their own living room. He was magnificent as a sex partner. Every day since she was mesmerized by his sudden attraction to her. It was going both ways. Yet, ever since that night all she got out of him was a wink. He had returned to his job and faithfulness to his wife. Monica's mom none the wiser. knew the day would come when her Dad would strike again. She wanted that. For now though, life goes on.

She glances at her cellphone for messages. Only one text each recited "All clear."

Rolling over on to her stomach she bathed her back half. Not wanting tan lines she scanned about and decided to remove her bottoms. The tiny strings were easy to untie. Tugging them from her thighs she crumpled them up and lay them beside her top.

Monica was sunbathing in the nude.

People were alive today. Action on the street was a car every three minutes or less. People were jogging in the distance, men and women. Children made her uneasy in her freedom. Each time a child crossed her path she rolled herself up in her blanket until they were gone. So far so good.

A text pinged on her cell as she unwrapped herself and began kicking her legs at the knee without care.

Eying the text it was from Ryan.

"Cop car just cruised by. Looked right over at you and smiled. Lone driver. Want to give up before he rolls back by?"

She frowns, "Nooooooooooo! I'll take my chances."

"Okay. Keep you posted." He replied.

Her backside baking she again rolls over to lay on her back. Even with sunglasses on she closed her eyes against the brightness and again drifted off into thought.

This time her memories go back to the boys bathroom. Getting jazzed on by nearly twenty boys. The recollection of her body being coated and sticky gave her the shivers. She then remembered the party at Duncan's again and when they did the same. Cum on her flesh was something she grew to enjoy. Then, her Father shooting a load on her face in his SUV at the mall parking lot. She sighed and began touching herself with each remembrance creeping in.

The boys locker room came into mind. She loved showering with them and being touched all over. Sex with "Darius" on the locker room bench topping her off that day. The thrill of possibly being caught by their Coach. Yet, she managed to succeed.

So much had happened. She craved more.

She wondered when Ryan's Dad "Brock" would come through on his promise of taking her to a packed bar and letting her strip. The thoughts made her convulse on her blanket in the form of a horizontal dance. She was so ready for that.

Then, came the day she masturbated on the hammock in her back yard for all of the older neighbor men. How strange it felt to excite them at their ages. How far they were willing to help her. Not just by hauling her on the hammock out to the center of Elm Street and let traffic approach her as she played with herself. The big guy who stopped in his truck and observed her. So sexy. So hot.

The guys that day each offered her potential challenges. To come play in their job sites. The ideas were never ending. In her greedy nature she promised to fulfill every one of their offers. Every fantasy.

GOD SHE WAS HORNY.

Her cell pings again forcing her fingers from her clit to read it.

Holden had sent her a text telling her that a lone man on his bicycle was touring down the bike path just around the curve into the tree line. She bit her lower lip tenderly after reading the text and glanced toward the area of his arrival. She refused to cover up or hide. This guy was going to see her touching herself in full glory.

Turning on her blanket to face her legs in his direction she parted her knees and began masturbating. Anticipation fled quickly as the Man rolled around the blind spot. From the angle he rode unless he wasn't paying close attention there was no missing her.

Sure enough the Man slowed his bike and came to a full stop. Looking around to make certain he was the only one around he loitered there on the walkway.

Monica brought herself to a swift mini orgasm. She howled and moaned at the top of her lungs to give him a good show. The Man took time to bring out his concealed cell and vide her performance. He then hid his cell swiftly.

As Monica touched her entire body to escalate the sensitivity level the man chose to park his bike and once again look about him. He then stepped slowly in her direction.

"Some show there." He hoarsely complimented her.

Lifting only her head to glance at him she offered a faked look of surprise, "Oh shit. I didn't know you were watching me."

"Can't miss you out there in the sunlight like that. Spotlights on you." He chuckled and carefully removed his bike helmet to avoid looking like an idiot.

She sat up supported by her palms on the blanket. Her chest still heaving at her quick orgasm. Her areolas excited by the event.

"Wow! I hope you don't think I'm some pervert. This type of thing never happens around here." He blushes.

"I'm not hiding am I? If there's a pervert around here it must be me."

"I guess maybe we both are then. Safe to say you have an awesome body?"

"Thanks." She exhales grinning sheepishly.

"You always do this kind of thing?" He looks puzzled.

With one hand she raises her sunglasses to squint up at him, "I love being seen. Thanks for watching me."

"Any time. Nice tits by the way."

She opts to lift her right tit up and roll her tongue along her areola, "Glad you like them. You can touch them if you want to."

His eyes tremble at the prospect. Looking around him for prying eyes he quickly drops to his knees beside her and cautiously squeezes her tits under his biker gloves. He rapidly removes his gloves for a true contact.

"Soft. Playful." He whispers.

"Kiss them if you want to." She smiles at him hinting of her need through eye contact.

Yet another glance about he leans in and kisses her left nipple. Followed by a tender sucking. His hand still on the right breast.

After two minutes of nuzzling her nips he pulls away and sits back on the blanket next to her.

"Am I the first person to ever stop and talk to you like this?"

"So far. I plan on staying out here awhile. I hope more guys stop and talk. Touch. Kiss on. Who knows." She giggles.

"Who knows? Uhhh! How far would you go?"

"Condoms in my bag give you any ideas?" She sticks her tongue out at him.

His biker shorts tighten up rapidly at her words.

"Crazy. I don't think I could get up the nerve for sex out in public. Besides I don't know you." He regrets.

She nods with understanding, "No problem. I'm just really horny right now. I'm safe if that's your worry."

"I'm sure you are. How old are you?" He suddenly realizes she looked really young.

"Sixteen." She bats her eyes at him.

Panic crosses his face and he starts to jump up when she grabs his shirt.

"Calm down, I'm kidding. I turned eighteen a month ago. I'm legal. I can show you my I.D."

He passes with a held up palm, "That's okay. I'm sure you're every guys fantasy regardless. I need to get going. Nice meeting you."

She lets him go with a pout, "Bye."

The man sprints to his bike then hightails it out of there.

A ping on her cell broke her spell.

"Scare him off?" Shane asks.

"Yeah. I mentioned condoms then he panicked. Do I really look young?"

He returns with, "Kind of. Most guys like young though."

"I love making guys think they have a young girl. Am I sick to think like that?"

"Yeah. Sicko!" He laughs with emoticons.

Before any further texting Holden jumps in with a text of his own, "Dog walker. Guy looks like a Doctor or Lawyer. Has a big dog on a leash."

Monica's eyes bulge in thought, "Doctor? Lawyer? No way. On a Saturday morning walking a dog?"

Texting her reply of, "Getting ready." She lays back and applies some baby oil to glisten her flesh into a reflective shine.

In minutes the Man walks by and hadn't really noticed until his dog threw a fit. The dog was a rather large Malamute. The canine began tugging toward her. He could barely hold it firm to avoid losing his grip. The Malamute managed to yank free of the Walker's grasp and bolted toward Monica.

Monica had no idea what was barreling down on her choosing to close her eyes and let the Dog Walker's reaction be genuine. She hadn't bargained on him losing control over the dog. Yet, she did hear, "YUKON! Bad!"

Hearing the arrival Monica's eyes burst open the second she felt a snout nuzzling her face. The Malamute's tongue was lapping at her cheek repeatedly.

"HOLY FUCK!" She panicked.

Chasing after the Malamute he apologized dramatically. Then he noticed her nudity. The shock made him forget he was there to contain the dog. Now he had to wrestle with his own emotions

"I'm really sorry. I'm trying to get him to stop. When she acts this way it's almost impossible to pull her back."

Monica squealed and tried to fight it off but strangely she thought more about the Man above eying her flesh. The dog became her way of keeping him interested.

"Oh my God!." She winced with a yelp.

"So sorry. I'm trying really. Yukon is damn strong."

Turning her gaze away to keep her face from being slobbered she see's Ryan running toward her. Hesitantly he stops unsure of what to do.

Monica had never endured anything this insane. Her mind was terrified but her goal was the Man. She would let this play out until he helped her up and calmed her. That unfortunately would be awhile.

Monica had curled up into a fetal position in her quest to avoid private parts being ravaged. The baby oil she had applied earlier made for a good lunch. Luckily the dog wasn't attacking vital areas. She made certain to protect those spots as best she could. Oddly, Monica wanted to laugh at her predicament. But, it was becoming too traumatic. Who knew dogs liked baby oil. This was hardly a sexual situation at this point but the fear of it escalating was on everyone's mind. She had no idea the dog was a female.

She began crying out for the Man to hurry. Her chest heaving and crushed under the pressure of her biceps out of defense.

"Nooooo!" She felt embarrassed suddenly reacting at "Yukon's" behavior. Growling made her fearful. The dog clearly was just in the mood to create havoc. The baby oil scent overpowering it's rationality.

The Malamute's refusal to obey made it snarl and snap at the Walker. The Man jumps away feeling helpless. Still he ordered it to play nice verbally.

Monica chose in the moment to try retreating for her own protection.

The Malamute followed her escape and overpowered her into a challenged roll through the grass. The unpredicted move made the Walker yell and wrestle with the dog to keep it from hurting her. With the Malamute's brutish behavior she was tossed about to evade it.

She winced almost being brought to tears.

Suddenly, Ryan, Shane, and Holden hesitated no longer and ran over to help the Walker get the dog away from her. The Malamute was a war to contain. Yet, the group managed to save her.

Tied effectively to a tree the dog continued struggling and barking at her. For that matter anyone that was nearby. The Walker knew that she was a handful any time he walked her. God forbid she saw a squirrel.

Breathing heavy the Man thanked the boys who took off to let Monica deal with things. They did their part. The Man then walked over to Monica who was laying breathlessly on her back. Legs wide and inviting. The Man had to swallow hard before shadowing over her.

"Are you okay?" He grunts trying not to look at her pussy gaping and breathing on it's own level.

She whimpers with a pout, "Yes."

"Should I call for help? I see faint scratches on your legs and hips."

"No. I'm fine. That was scary." She trembles touching her belly and petting it.

"It must have been. If it's any consolation the Malamute is a girl. Again I'm so sorry. The owners of the dog can pay any medical expenses."

"You don't own the dog?"

"No. I just walk it every few days for extra cash. I--well--let's just say I'm as open minded as you are." He chuckles faintly.

"You are?" She grows curious.

"Yep. I'm a Male Stripper. I go out of town every few weeks to bigger cities and dance naked for women."

Her eyes flutter under her glasses, "Ohhh really?"

"Yep. Mind a compliment?" He smirks.

"Absolutely."

"That's one sexy body you have there. You ever consider being a stripper?"

Her heart races at the thought. Then, it occurred to her that her Father had asked her not to ever become a stripper.

"Maybe. Once I get out of school."

"Out of college?"

"No." She grits her teeth, "Senior in High School. I'm eighteen so don't panic."

"Never crossed my mind. You could make a ton of cash with your body. Hell, I bet you could make an easy Grand a night."

"Wow! That sounds cool."

"Pays for college. That's what I do. My name's "Dalton" by the way."

"Hi Dalton. I'm Monica. The dog is fighting really hard to get to me again." She glances at it tugging on its leash.

"You almost look as if you want her to break free." He frowns knowing differently but felt like antagonizing the girl.

She offered a glint of terror, throwing her palms toward him defensively, "No not at all."

"I think ole "Yukon" got the best of you." He chuckles.

"A girl dog tried to hump me. I must look really foolish don't I?"

"As long as it was good for you. But, honestly I don't think that was ever any worry. Unless the dog is a Lesbian." He crouched beside her trying not to chuckle.

Sighing with a giggle she hisses, "It was certainly a first for me. Hopefully the last."

"I can bring her back over." Dalton grunts going out of his way to intimidate her.

"I'll pass." She didn't want to disgust him. He was cute.

"I'll give you my number if you want it. In case you ever want to be a Stripper."

"Sure." She retrieves her cell and types the digits he gives her.

Once done Dalton stands over her, "Ever want experience before hand I know a great Frat house that would let you practice your moves. I'm a member."

"I love that idea. I'll call you in a few weeks and set something up."

"Sounds good. Have fun. Sorry again about "Yukon". " He frowns.

"I will." She exhales meaning she would have fun. Yukon was going to terrorize her memory for awhile. Damn her.

As Dalton manages the dog he drags it away to continue on his job.

Her cell blew up instantly.

Ryan asks, "You okay?"

Shane laughs, "You almost got screwed by a dog." He thought it was funny. She didn't.

Holden adds, "Are we stopping after all that?"

She replies, "SHUT UP! It was a girl dog. And NO!", in order.

Monica then relaxed and felt around her skin at her scratch marks. Luckily nothing too scarring. She needed to look her best.

For another twenty minutes she lay out when Ryan texts her, "Friends showed up. Get ready."

"Friends?" She squinted at the text, "What friends?"

Before she could receive a text she notes five boys their age skateboarding toward her on the walkway. Seeing her they all pointed and stopped rolling to pick up their boards. The walk toward her was full of chatter.

"Wassup?" A blond boy with chin whiskers nodded.

She smiles applying more baby oil, loving the gloss as an attraction.

"Enjoying the sun."

They shuffle into the grass and surround her. Each standing over her to relish in her beauty.

"Nice Titties." Another heavier boy smirks.

"Better snatch. Look at that pussy. Love the landing strip." A third with red hair and freckles grunts.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12