Monica 17: Further More

Story Info
Monica gets just a little too loud in class.
2.9k words
4.66
17.3k
13
2

Part 17 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

On a lovely Wednesday morning , Ryan Quinones sent a text to Monica from his bedroom. It was almost time to head out for school and today he was taking charge.

Monica was sifting through her closet when she heard her cell ping. Shuffling about in her towel still worn after her morning shower she checked the message out.

"It's going to be hot out today. Wear something short, thin, and cool. Lots of cleavage."

She nibbles her lower lip while eyes flare at the prospect.

"I should never have said "Yes Master". Now he's going to expect me to obey his every command. So much for my free spirit. I'll go along with this for awhile. It is kind of fun. Not forever though."

She replies with a sensitive, "Yes Sir." then returns to her closet. Her wardrobe was large due to the fact her Mother loved shopping. Luckily, her Mom said nothing about some of her choices in style. Her Father even more encouraging. He lived a carefree lifestyle. It was his behavior over the years that led to her own ideals. Her Father was prone to showing off his own stellar physique. Towels, boxers, swimwear, anything that allowed others to admire the fact that he spent plenty of time in the gym. After his voluntary shopping spree last week she was fully stocked up on sexy clothing.

Deciding between a red spaghetti strapped mini dress and a gray dress that looked normal on the shoulders yet had a thin circular window over the chest, she went red.

Dropping her towel in front of her bedroom window she slipped on the soft cotton blend dress. With no underwear it clung to her like a second skin.

"Oh boy! This seriously breaks the dress code. My nipples are impossible to hide. If I bend over its...HELLO!" After experimenting what others might see she shrugs, "I can only be told to go home and change. Besides, I've been naked in class. This is clothed at least."

As time ran out she chose to decide on pumps, then applied her make up. She was a Goddess she thought. Today she also opted to wear her glasses. Although she wore contacts most days to avoid the nerdy look, this day she realized that would never matter anymore. Guys loved her now. Glasses would never change their minds.

With ten minutes to spare she joined Ryan out back by his garage.

"Daaaaamn! Love the dress. Good choice." He unlocks his car for them.

"Me too. Let's just hope the Teacher's don't send me home. Breaks all kinds of dress code."

He smirks, "We just go with it until somebody raises hell."

"If I get detention...."She's cut off.

"Then you get naked in detention." He stresses.

"Yes I will." She smiles brightly.

The drive to school was quiet. Thoughts spoke volume.

Walking into school was courageous. Her dress even accented her butt crack. Boys who had seen her either naked in class, or the showers, or in the parking lots all whistled dramatically. Ryan was forced to calm them down to avoid the attention of Teachers. The intensity made Monica wet instantly.

"Oh my God! Ryan...Thank you."

"For what?" He knew already.

"For boosting my confidence. Ever since you began daring me I feel the need to push myself harder. I don't think I would have ever reached this goal without you."

"That dress comes off in Morrison's class."

"Nothing new." She giggles shyly.

"You're crawling all the way up to Morrison's desk and sitting in front of it while he teaches. You play with yourself until I call you back to your seat."

Her eyes bulge with excitement, "Just keep me safe."

"The whole class will."

"Yay!"

Time flew by and Morrison's class filled up fast. Everyone had been warned to be extra careful to assist her in her mission. The guys and girls all agreed to run interference as needed.

Wiggling into the class Monica licked her lips and casually raised the hem of her dress all the way up to her waist as she walked. The drool was already lathering up. Hands rubbed her ass as she stepped through the gauntlet of boys surrounding her. She didn't even have to carry her books. The freedom was becoming more and more exciting.

Taking her usual seat behind the bigger boys she nestled in until class began.

Ryan entered finally and made his way toward her with an evil look. Her heart raced at his demeanor. As he reached her he handed her something that caught her off guard.

"Put this deep up inside your pussy."

"Oh, hell." She knew what it was instantly. It was an egg shaped vibrator. With a glint of horror toward Ryan she raises her dresses hem and gently encourages it up through her labia and installs it. The feeling of it inside her was strange.

Before any further eye contacts Teacher "Dane Morrison" entered the room. He rolled in a movie projector which he sat up in the back of the room. Once it was ready he glanced to his sides discovering Monica in her thin dress. He knew it was not accepted by the school being so revealing. He scowls then overlooks it to go to the chalk board and lower a movie screen.

Everyone had noticed his reaction to Monica. They were all worried that Ryan's plan had gone out the window. Time would tell.

With the screen lowered Dane Morrison returned to his projector and centered the light. He then opted to begin his lesson plan verbally at first. Dealing with Slavery in the deep South he set the mood for the movie. The film was a cheap knock off of the Alex Haley book "Roots".

With a concerned glare toward Monica he chose to leave well enough alone. In the back of his mind he rather enjoyed seeing her cleavage. The dress was certainly scandalous. Her legs silky soft and tanned. Dane forced himself to turn away and journey to the light switch. Turning out the lights he then went over and lowered the blinds on the rooms windows. Once a shadowed spell was cast Dane started his projector and sit down a few seats from Monica, amidst the gauntlet of boys.

Ryan lowered his gaze at seeing Dane take a seat next to him. So much for Monica getting away with much.

As the movie proceeded Dane decided to get up and carefully walk away. Reaching the classroom door he took his exit to let the movie consume his students.

As soon as the door sealed murmuring began.

"I thought he would never leave." Monica groans.

Ryan motions friend Toby to make certain Morrison wasn't coming back. Toby would stand watch the entire time his Teacher was gone.

Ryan stands up and steps over to Monica and drags her from her seat by her hand. He leads her up to Morrison's desk and stands her in front of the students.

"Everyone okay with this?" He glances about the room.

Everyone offered a thumbs up. Monica hopped in step and lightly clapped her palms together. She loved how her classmates were encouraging her antics.

Finally, with a confirmation from Toby, Ryan bends over and grips Monica's hem. He lifts her dress up and over her head. Fully naked save for her bobby socks and pumps she danced in circles amid the movie lighting. The images of the actors on her flesh.

Mischief struck leading Monica to race over to Toby to look out the door window with him. She rubbed her burgeoning 34DDD's up his back to make him chuckle.

Quickly she pranced around each row of the class to let everyone touch her at least somewhere. Mostly her butt and tummy. Even the girls had their opportunities to caress her soft skin.

Then, came the unexpected.

Ryan had pushed the remote control that came with the egg shaped vibrator. The buzzing struck her G-spot making her stop cold and cringe. It remained consistent effecting her hormones even more than the sheer adrenalin of being naked.

Gasping at the sensations she returns to stalking the aisles between seats. Guys would be treated to her breasts surrounding their cheeks. Lips were felt between her cleavage. Occasionally she taunted their lips with a nipple. Yes, they were tugged on. Yes, she shivered at the nibbling.

Ryan stood in front of Morrison's desk and snapped his fingers to get her attention. She raced across the room to reach him as he pointed at the floor in front of him.

Kneeling before him he increased the remotes power making her reach out for his hips to keep her balance. While she was close she intentionally rolled her face across his crotch, feeling his erection along her profile.

He smirked at her performance then called her to stand up. She literally used his clothing to pull herself up. Her body rubbing all the way up his body. Standing face to face she leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

The girls of the class released a sigh at the romantic gesture.

Once the kiss was done Ryan gripped her by the waist and switched position, she was now leaning her back side against the desk. From there Ryan lifted her tiny form up to sit on Morrison's desk. He placed her feet on the edge of the desk before stepping back out of the camera's glare.

With the movie playing all across her body Monica tilted back on one hand while using her other hand to rub her clit. Between her own stimulation and that of the antagonizing egg inside her she began moaning.

Words began to form.

"I love you guys." She kissed the air toward various students. The girls were giddy at her boldness. They returned her air guided kisses with barely audible, "So cool." in the air.

"I could do this every day if I could. Tell me what you want me to do. I'll do my best to do it." Monica whimpers.

The boys all let their ego's lead them. The consensus was "Fuck me."

Monica sighed, "We shall see."

Toby at the door risks opening it long enough to get a better look in both directions. He then sealed the door before turning to Monica.

"Get Lindsey naked I'll love you forever." Toby grunted smugly.

Lindsey Ritter was a busty redhead sitting near the windows. At hearing Toby she turned beet red and hid her face. She was far too shy for this type of activity. She loved to watch it though.

Monica exhales loudly, ready to orgasm right in front of everyone. Even in her state she manages to do a bit of coaxing.

"Lindsey? I dare you to come sit next to me."

Hearing Monica the class whispers a chant to guide the redhead. Finally, Lindsey not wanting to be teased further in the future decides to take the challenge and journeys to the desk. Stepping behind Monica she giggles and leans in to tell her, "I can't believe you get away with this. So awesome."

Monica smiles and wags her tongue at Lindsey. Lindsey bites her lip then lens down to wag her own tongue along Monica's. Touching they lead into a quick kiss. The room was in awe.

Suddenly, Monica stops touching herself and drags Lindsey into a firmer kiss. She then took Lindsey's hand and guided it down to use them as replacements on her clit. Lindsey nearly panicked at touching Monica down there. It was more than she ever intended. Yet once she did Lindsey stayed on course. She rubbed Monica and continued kissing her.

Monica clawed at Lindsey's t-shirt tugging it upward until it exposed her belly, then her tiny white bra. Lindsey was in adrenalin city all of a sudden. She felt fingers under the wire of her bra in an attempt to reveal Lindsey's 36C's. Finally, Lindsey broke away and proudly got enough courage to lift her own shirt and bra to let Toby and the others see her perfect lily white breasts.

She heard a rash of, "Yeessssssssssssss!" from all the boys.

Monica rolled on the desk and pulled Lindsey in to suck on her nipple. In the heat of the moment Toby abandoned his guard dog status to sneak over and suck on Lindsey's leftover nipple. A shrill cry of the unexpected left Lindsey laughing. She was amazed by the entire situation.

Toby winked at Lindsey and quickly left her tit to return to the door.

Monica and Lindsey played a bit more before the egg within Monica tensed her body up. Holding on to Lindsey's shirt she braced for the inevitable.

The orgasm let out a guttural cry which drenched the desk under Monica.

The class silently praised their performance.

Before anything further Toby rushes in, "Morrison's coming."

Lindsey quickly charges back to her seat and gets her bra back into place, shirt following.

Monica sat there numb even as Ryan waves her back to her own seat. Waiting until the last possible second before Morrison came into view Monica then leaped off the desk and shuffled to her seat.

Before she could claim her dress Morrison stepped inside the room and watched the movie. Monica claimed her dress but just held it breathlessly.

Everyone grew Leary of the situation. All Morrison had to do was turn around and see her. At the angle he stood there was no hiding behind the bigger boys. Lip nibbled Monica slowly pulls her dress over her head and gets herself covered up. She hadn't managed to lift her bottom though. The dress still rose up to reveal her ass.

She braved that much just as the movie ended. Observing Morrison step to the back of the class to turn the projector off she watches the Teacher closely. Monica lifts her dress back up to just below her chest. She waited a second longer then showed her tits as well. Morrison surely must see her peripherally. Even in the shadows.

The room held its breath as her dress crept over her head until she again sat there naked. He was oblivious so they thought. As he unplugged the projector he called out, "Someone hit the lights please."

A boy named "Barry" in the front slowly stepped over to turn the lights on.

Morrison began to roll up the cord and attach it to the projector. He literally leaned over in Monica's direction to obtain the casing that attached to the projector.

Monica smugly sat there squeezing her breasts together. Pinching her nipples taunt. Just as Morrison began to look up the room itself was blinded by exposed daylight.

Lindsey Ritter had lifted the blinds.

That was Monica's cue.

As Morrison faced the light source she stood up and shook her breasts just as she wiggled her dress down over her body. A second to bow she took her seat.

Morrison stepped forward to his desk and sat on the edge. He offered a strange look as he sat in something wet on his desk. He played it off as nothing.

"So, what have we learned watching this movie?" He fidgets.

Monica raises her hand vividly shaking her chest as she did.

"Miss Gift?"

"I learned that slaves obey their Master's."

He frowns, "That's all you learned?"

"No. There's a railroad that's underground."

As she stared at Morrison she felt the egg terrorize her G-spot yet again. The sudden vibration forced a glare at Ryan. He sat there with one hand propping his chin up.

"Tell me more Miss Gift." Morrison encouraged.

She shivers her nipples stabbing at her thin red fabric. Impossible not to notice.

"The Underground Railroad is a network of meeting places, secret routes, passageways that led to safe houses that were used by slaves in the U.S. to escape slave holding states to northern states and Canada. In other words they hid away in dark, damp places."

As her sentence ended the egg devastated her interior. It became impossible to conceal.

She no more than ended her thought aloud when she grit her teeth and squealed at the top of her lungs.

"SON OF A BITCH!" She echoed throughout the class while gripping her desk top tightly.

Another mind reeling sensation attacked her G-spot effectively enough to chant.

"FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. DOUBLE FUCK!"

The class tried not to laugh but it became inevitable.

Ryan lowered his gaze and let it play out.

Teacher Dane Morrison stood stunned by her outburst. At first speechless until her body convulsed in her seat. She sat up straight looking Morrison directly in the eye.

"THEY SHOULD HAVE STAYED WHERE THEY WERE." She attempted to add to her classroom topic. It sounded almost racist although she was far from one.

Morrison offered a bewildered look as her legs fanned wide exposing her pussy then closed just as fast. He only spotted it due to the large lad in front of her turning sideways to watch her.

"MUCH SAFER. MANY GOT CAUGHT." Just like she did.

With a shrill whine and a deafening exhaustion Monica Leann Gift had an exploding orgasm right there in class. Her body limp and expecting punishment.

Morrison glared at her sitting down to examine his thoughts.

"DETENTION! Room 312 at 4:00 PM sharp. DO NOT BE LATE."

Ryan's eyes darted from the Teacher and Monica. It finally happened.

Monica regained her composure.

The class fidgeted at her situation but applauded her with motions to build her ego with.

Biting her lip at Ryan, Monica just shrugged.

The rest of the class was silence.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers