Monica 19: Lunch Meet

Story Info
Monica helps Lindsey get over her fears.
1.7k words
4.52
10k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

A lot of things had occurred over the first half of the school day. Not only did Monica Leann Gift have an extraordinarily vocal orgasm in class, she received her first ever detention. That situation would play out at the end of the day. Her second class caught her off guard. It was there that a flock of female admirers made their moves. She was so proud of them.

The rest of her classes seemed less eventful.

As the lunch break began Monica stopped at her locker to escape her books. It was here that friend and would be Master caught up with her.

"Well, you've been busy." Ryan chuckles and grabs her by the waist.

She smiles without looking back at him and merely palms his cheek.

"You should have been there. It was insane. I've created Monsters."

He nuzzles her hair as she finally turns to face him.

"I need space for lunch. I promised Lindsey and her friend "Sonya" we would talk about what happened more. Give me time oh Master?"

Her hands palm his chest awaiting a reply. Ryan nods with a disappointed pucker, "Sure. I'll meet you just before you head in to Detention. I'll wait for you and give you a ride home after."

"You're the best. Remind to jerk you off in the parking lot for being so generous."

He rolls his eyes, "Curse you. Now I won't lose my hard on until then."

"Just what I wanted to hear."

One last pat on his chest she darts around him. As he watches her depart she looks over her shoulder and lifts her hem over her bare ass. Three other boys saw her and whistled. Their girlfriends weren't as happy but they still found her intriguing.

Reaching the Cafeteria Monica stopped at the door to look for Lindsey. Finding her at a table with Sonya she slithered through the masses. To reach her she had to walk directly by the Teacher's table. There she spotted Dane Morrison and numerous others. She waved at them and ignored the looks made by the female Teachers. Namely Ginger Noble and Art Teacher, "Lola Conroy". Both were less than impressed by her attire. They all knew at the very least she was going braless.

Suddenly, she bumped into someone crossing her path. As she apologized blindly she turned to face the worst possible collider.

"Mr. Janson! I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going."

Principal Lloyd Janson merely stared down at her without expression. The entire room fell silent at seeing them so close. Would he punish her for anything?

"Quite alright Monica. I wasn't keeping track of my own direction. You certainly look nice today."

Monica sighs from holding her own breath, "Thank you, Sir. I love my dress."

He eyes her cleavage bulging from her arms held closely to her lap. Intimidating as his eyes were she maintained her glint of pride.

"Lovely indeed. Enjoy your lunch."

That was it. As he stepped around her Monica's eyes flared up.

"Wow! He didn't say a word about dress code. So cool."

Her thoughts reeling she darts playfully over to Lindsey. She and Sonya had their jaws drooping at the situation.

"Oh my God. Did Janson scold you?" Sonya Bennett a gently overweight Brunette huffed.

"Not even. He looked down my cleavage. I just know my nipples are bullets." She literally touches them for confirmation.

Lindsey blushes, "So bold. I wish I could be like that."

"You could. It's not that hard. Besides you're beautiful. I love your silky red hair. It's like spun fire." Monica caresses the back of Lindsey's hair. It was only shoulder length but stunning.

"Thanks. I heard what happened in Noble's class. Unbelievable."

"We started a trend. You should be happy." Monica giggles.

"Me? I just broke out of my shell that once."

"Yeah, about that? What really prompted you to take that dare?" Monica had her suspicions.

Shyly she lowers her gaze, "I don't really know."

Sonya groans, "Come On! You like Toby."

Lindsey puffs her cheeks and flips Sonya off for her outing.

Monica tilts her head on to Lindsey's shoulder, "Nothing wrong with that. He's a really nice guy."

"I know. I'm just afraid. You know why."

Arm around Lindsey's shoulder Monica hugs her with a sympathetic frown. The hug turns to rubbing her back softly.

"Well now. You left your bra off." She winks playfully.

Sonya butts in, "We all did. I took my off before lunch. Word got around. We're challenging each other."

Monica glances about to see girls at other tables. Sure enough the nipples were stabbing the room.

"Wow! I'm impressed."

Sonya cautiously lifts her breasts in honor and jostles them about. Lindsey merely turned red and laughed.

"I like this girl. Welcome to the gang Sonya. Sorry I never took time to know you before now. Either of you actually. I really never made friends with girls much. Kind of a loner when you get down to it."

"You seem close to Ryan." Lindsey relates.

"My next door neighbor. Hard not to know him. We've grown closer this past few weeks. Not my boyfriend though."

Lindsey and Sonya both nod at her revelation.

Monica surveys the room and still finds Teacher's ogling her. It made her nervous. The men drooled. The women looked puzzled.

"So. Let's get back to Toby." Monica nudged Lindsey with her shoulder giggling.

"What about him?" Lindsey stammers.

"Obviously Toby must have a crush on you. He blurted out he wanted me to get you naked. You jumped at the chance and met him halfway. We did touch those perky little beauties."

"You did more than touch them." Lindsey snorts with squinting eyes.

"True. I'm not really into girls but I will say this....yummy." She sticks her tongue out before adding, "Don't take that wrong."

Giggling Lindsey exhales loudly, "I'm not. It felt weird but nice. Toby sucking my nipple sent fire over my entire body. I'm glad he did it but I'm also terrified about what comes next."

Pondering her fears Monica forms an idea, "You know what's the most fun? Teasing guys until they do stupid things. If you like Toby you should make him chase you. Offer him flashes now and then. Then ignore him until he can't stand it. Then tease harder."

"Harder how?" Both girls had to know.

"He's only seen those." She points at Lindsey's chest literally jabbing her right tit.

"So, more skin?" Lindsey grits her teeth.

"Of course. Go as far as you want too. Just let him know there's limits. If he steps over those limits cut him off."

Terror pales Lindsey's face, "You have no idea how badly I want to try that. I'm scared out of my mind."

Sonya frowns, "Zero experience."

Lindsey leers at Sonya, "As if you do."

"Calm down. We're all friends now." Monica holds her palms up with a flutter of patience.

As snide comments subside Monica tries another approach.

"How about this? Let's embarrass the hell out of him. You would be just as embarrassed. On equal terms."

"What do you mean?" The redhead almost teared up.

"Have you pictured Toby naked in your mind?"

Eyes flare toward the table below her. Beet red she whispers, "Yes."

"Well he's seen half of you. Don't you think it should be returned in favor?"

She suddenly looks directly at Monica, "YES!"

Her outburst made Monica puff up her lower lip, "Well now! What if I arranged something that puts him out of his comfort zone. Just like you. If I get him naked for you. You need to get naked for him. Fair fight."

"What?" Lindsey drops her jaw, "How is that half way?"

"You get both halves. So does he. Visually that is. The situation I have in mind will put him at a disadvantage. He has ego but I bet I can shove that down his throat and make him behave."

Shivering Lindsey covers her chest with her arms, "What if I don't behave?"

Taken back by her Monica sizes up the girl, "Let's hear it."

Regretting her reply Lindsey pouts toward Sonya. Her friend felt awkward.

Suddenly, Lindsey whispers, "I want to touch him too. Just not intercourse."

"Aww! How about this then? Let's get him in the environment I feel keeps him from going too far. You do whatever you want because we both know his ego will let you. I'll stay close to make certain he behaves. Fair enough?"

"When? Where? How?" Lindsey grew eager.

"Tomorrow. Girl's locker room after gym class. I'll bring him to you there. Seeing as our gym classes aren't the same. If I skip class so be it."

Sonya exhales a densely verbal, "WHOAAA! I have gym class when she does."

"Then as her friend you need to be supportive of her."

"Totally. But, ummm! Won't we be showering and stuff? That mean's I'll be Nakie too." Sonya realizes.

"You worried what he might think of you? This is about Lindsey."

"What about all the other girls? There's like twenty girls in our gym class. They might object." Sonya winces.

"Look around you. Nipples everywhere. Every girl here is in heat."

Lindsey whines, "What if they take Toby away from me?"

"Then you step up and fight for him. Not with fists. With what he wants. YOU!"

"Sex? I can't." She panics shaking her head.

"No silly. Seduction. He might look at other girls because let's face it, no guy can only look at one girl in a room full of nude chicks."

Not so comforted by her response Lindsey weeps.

"I don't even know how to be seductive."

Smirking Monica pinches the girls nose, "Soft words. Hands all over your body saying, "Where are they now?" Nibble your lip as you look him over. Rub up on him. The rest is natural."

"Wow! God that sounds hot." Sonya huffs.

"She can do it." Monica stresses with a stem look.

"I can. I WILL."

"That's the spirit. I swear I'll be there to help you. You have my word."

"Arrange it." Lindsey sounds determined, "I have to see Toby naked."

"DONE!"

With a tight hug Monica takes her leave. After a stolen bite from Sonya's burger.

"HEY!"

Monica opens her mouth to show off the bite as if giving it back.

Sonya had to laugh.

Lindsey had to close her eyes and breath.

At the doors of the Cafeteria Monica runs into Rosa and Cheyenne. They giddily confirm they were still braless.

"Loving it. Hey?" Inspiration strikes Monica, "Do you guys have gym class with Lindsey?"

Both nod as Monica smirks evilly.

"I need your help."

The rest was whispers from a huddle.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers