Monica 20: DDD Tension

Story Info
Start the timer. How long can Monica's dress stay on?
4.4k words
4.71
18.2k
13
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Stop worrying. I got this. We all knew I would get into trouble sooner or later. It's only Detention at least. Not expulsion." Monica stops mid stride to sternly look over at friend Ryan.

"Yet!" He glares back at her.

"I've wore this dress all day long. In front of the entire Faculty. Principal Janson even looked me over. Not a word. As a matter of fact he liked the dress. Morrison only gave me Detention because I couldn't contain my orgasm well enough. I don't think he even realized that's what it was. I just couldn't disguise my swearing out loud. He just took it badly."

Frowning Ryan rolls his eyes, "Maybe so. You do realize this is Morrison's week on Detention Duty?"

"So? Even better. I'll go in, apologize, and do my time. It's only an hour." She smirks with a playful shrug.

Ryan shakes his head and averts his gaze to her cleavage, "God I love you in that dress."

"All of you do. Shoulder straps off and the dress hits the floor." She giggles.

"Should we keep things quiet for awhile due to this?"

"You're the Master, Ryan. You tell me."

He sizes up her sarcasm then nods, "You should tease Morrison and see what happens."

Tilting her gaze at him she huffs, "Somehow I knew you would say that."

Chuckling he winks, "You know you wanted me to say that."

"I did." She giggles more, " I'll risk getting expelled just for your evil desires."

"We don't know who else might be in Detention. So play it by ear."

"Not worried."

He eyes her smug manner then digs into his book bag, retrieving two familiar items.

"Insert the egg again." He hands it off.

Rolling her eyes with a sheepish grin she lifts her hemline up and encourages the egg between her labia and deep inside.

Ryan adds fresh batteries to the remote controller.

"So, you want me to have another orgasm in Detention? I'm actually good for one more. I think. Last one was pretty intense though."

They journey toward Room 312 as they talk. Time was nearly on the dot.

Outside the door they spot teacher "Dane Morrison" grading papers at a desk. The room was the old Home Economics class until they built the new wing with a revised Kitchen. This room was only meant for storage and Detention time.

Ryan drags her out of Morrison's visual and obtains a roll of black electrical tape he had swiped from "Shop Class". He wrapped the remote tightly forcing the trigger to continually be in use. The vibrations started instantly. The sudden shock made her dizzy.

"Seems stronger than before." She shivers with excitement before snatching at his shirt, "Holy Fuck."

"You like that don't you?" He grins with expectation.

"Not for an hour. I'll orgasm within five minutes."

"Resist as long as you can." He then stuffs the taped remote into her small dangling clutch purse along with her cell and lip gloss.

"I have to go." She shuffles away pouting at him.

Entering the room she quickly realizes that she was the sole offender of the day.

"Ummm! I'm here Mr. Morrison."

Dane looks up from his papers to see Monica fidgeting in step, her arms dangling in front of her belly. Her purse suspended between her knees. In her striking pose her biceps had mashed her 34DDD's together like grateful melons.

He notes her nipples erect beneath her dresses thin red fabric. Forced to clear his throat he grumbles aloud.

"Please shut the door behind you. You may then take the seat directly in front of my desk."

She instinctively twirls on one foot. In doing so her skirt fans outward like an umbrella opening. Safe to say Morrison had a vivid display of her curvaceous heart shaped bare bottom. Behind her Dane Morrison rubs his beard with a tedious grin forming.

Shutting the door she starts to turn when Morrison adds, "Close the blind over the window. For the next hour the world outside does not exist."

Monica pulls the cord lowering the Venetian blinds until they reached the end of their roll. Entering the room once again she notices that he had already sealed the blinds over the windows facing the sidewalks outside.

Few seats were left in the room but she chose to obey and sit directly in front of him. Claiming a seat that had it's connecting slate desk removed. He could see her entire body.

With nothing to lean on she sat there fidgeting. Then, leaning over to her left side to rest her purse on the floor. As she reached down the spaghetti strap on her left shoulder slipped off and over her bicep. She left it there. Purposely lifting the bridge of her glasses instead.

She eyed Morrison who had resumed grading papers to let her settle in. This down time left her at the mercy of the egg. The vibrations were storming her senses rapidly. It was hard to sit still. With each movement her chair squeaked. She was in Hell she thought.

Dane avoided direct eye contact as he heard his cellphone buzz. It was nothing but he played it off as a text. Instead he activated his cell camera. Intentionally he primed the cell toward her. Poised in front of him he feigned writing a text. That went into scrolling mode as if on Facebook. All along the video recorded her nervous beauty.

Undeniably impossible to sit still she tapped her toes on the floor. Which led to fanning her legs wide. Knees parting to give her at least a millisecond of ease against the electricity between her thighs.

In her squirming Dane captured vivid moments of her pussy. His birds eye view of her vagina left him speechless.

He observed her bite her lip, seal and flare her eyes wide, puff her cheeks, and caress her throat. He could sense she was either having a panic attack or was just making a scene to escape her punishment. Without eye contact he speaks.

"Do you know how long it has been since I've had to give anyone Detention? Your language today was out of line. Uncalled for. What exactly possessed you Miss Gift?"

She whimpers faintly as she forms a pouty face and nervously rubs her legs, "I'm sorry Mr. Morrison."

"You should be. May I ask what's with the dramatic wardrobe change of late? That dress looks more like a Nightie."

Stuttering slightly she defends herself, "I like my dress. It makes me feel sexy."

Her breathing grows erratic, huffing to blow the hair strands from her eyes. Her knees fan from side to side as Dane looks up from his cell finally, her pussy teasing him first hand.

"It is a very pretty dress. Rather revealing though. Definitely against school policy of the Dress Code."

Trembling she now resorts to rubbing her arms.

"I've worn it all day. The only person objecting to it is you."

"Not objecting. I just feel as if you're just asking for trouble. Boys and all." He stares without expression.

"They like my dress." Her body quivers.

He eyes her behavior, "I'm sure they do. Just be careful. As long as nobody complains of your attire I won't be forced to take action."

He pauses as she breathes heavily. Her breasts bulging and lightly tremoring about.

"Concerning your outbursts earlier. I believe a lesson must be issued."

"Yes, Sir." She compresses her lips tightly.

Dane stands up carefully, hiding an erection he hadn't planned on from her. He swiftly turns toward the chalkboard behind him.

Her hands immediately palm her face due to her vibrational torment. She was growing pale from resistance.

He locates a lengthy piece of white chalk and reaches high to scribble down the verse, " I will not be crude in class." Finishing he carefully returns to his seat.

Offering up the chalk toward her he growls, "Step to the board and copy that sentence twenty times please."

She cringes at her brewing orgasm, knowing that very soon there would be no hiding her outcome. Defiant of her nerves she leans forward on her knees to push herself out of the chair. In doing so her remaining dress strap slipped over like it's twin to droop on her bicep. There was now no support holding the thin dress up outside of her large breasts. With each step she feared the worst but maintained her mission.

With a deep breath she steps around Morrison and claims the chalk. Turning her back to him she hesitantly reached up to write just below his sentence. The reach was straining her ability to keep the dress on.

He swallowed dryly observing the sides of her body. The dress was definitely losing hope. The cleavage had already lost an inch of once covered flesh.

With shimmering eyes she does her best to reach the board. At her height of 5'2 she had issues. Stretching on her tiptoes her skirt rode high. He could readily see her lower ass cheeks. Behind her he carefully recorded her escapade. His remaining hand slipped to his crotch rubbing the formation of his erection. The scent of her perfume compiled with her revealing skin made his erection defenseless.

Seeing her struggle to reach the necessary height he opts to risk standing up and locates a two level step stool near a cupboard.

"Here, this might help."

He rests it facing the board then lifts up just as she turns, her breasts a mere inch from his face. Nipple even closer.

With a faint whimper Monica notices his expression of shock. Her eyes drift lower to discover his confined erection.

"Thank you." She softly exhales almost seductively. She now knew her effect on him. The question remained. How far should she take this? She knew her dress was dangerously in jeopardy. There was no way he didn't see her bare ass. Now she would stand taller for a much better view.

Her mind reeled to balance her hormones screaming within. Climbing the simple step stool was torture. Yet she stood on the top and resumed writing.

Morrison sat back down behind her. The difference in height now allowed him to gawk at her clam shaped pussy from behind. It was glossy wet and tiny trickles were gradually creasing down her inner thighs. Recording it was required.

Finishing her second sentence she had to catch her breath and place a palm on the board. Concerned Morrison eyes her behavior more intently. Keeping silent he awaits any potential for failure.

As she writes more her words become sloppy and almost incoherent due to her blurred concentration.

Morrison had suffered enough. Ignoring her ability he ever so gently let his fingers unzip his fly. Reaching within his slacks he bypasses his boxers to grip his ever sturdy cock. Stroking it as he eyed her beautiful ass he foregoes his cell casting it on to the desk.

He hears her sniffling and exhale loudly. Her breathing intensified in and out with wicked gasps. Then, the sound of muffled suppressed moans slipping free of her lips.

"Everything alright Miss Gift?" He sits forward to hide his cock from her should she turn. All she does is nod and continue on. He sat back and did the same.

Feeling devious Dane growls, "You failed to dot the "I" in your first sentence."

He waited to let her know when it was out of reach. Far to her right. She would have to stretch to reach it.

Eying her mistake she extends her right arm out and dots the letter. The move proved deadly as her dress pulls taunt and reveals 60% of her breasts fullness. The tops of her areolas found oxygen.

Of course from Morrison's angle he couldn't see them. Besides he was more interested in the fact her skirt rode higher still and offered him a glimpse of her sweetly shadowed anal cavity.

Monica feeling the sudden chill of her nipples exposing was only added to by the sensation of the fabric irritating her nipples themselves. The rush made her cringe and whimper loudly and dig her fingertips into the board. The nails screeching gave them both goosebumps.

Morrison began intensifying his jerking off session. He discovered her naïve nature, so he thought, intoxicating.

Eager Dane nods up toward her, "You also forgot to place a period at the end of Class. In both sentences."

Sighing at his perfectionist tendency she gives up and reaches with less worry. Her time was almost over. With a yelp she completes the two dots. That was all it took.

Both breasts burst free of her dress and crush against the chalkboard. The second she back the dress slithered its way down to her navel. Her eyes erupt at the freedom. Dane Morrison was seeing her naked one way or another. Giving in to the egg she yelps and staggers on the stool. Her brain grew lightheaded.

"Oh Fuck." Her hand slides down her front to caress her clit. The other hand drops the chalk to the floor breaking. At this point there was no denying her need to cum. Moans escalate, her body tensing, forehead pressed against the blackboard.

Morrison's awe of seeing nearly the entirety of her body made him glance about for prying eyes that he knew were near.

Haunted by her situation Monica feels faint. Eyes blurring she expels, "Forgive me, Mr. Morrison."

He couldn't form words due to his rapid stroking. He just prayed the crumpled dress about her hips would finish falling away.

G-spot demanding her immediate release Monica fell backwards helplessly. This being her fourth orgasm of the day was taking its toll. Her most intense one yet.

Between the terror of Morrison seeing it so dramatically and her own excitement the world vanished for her. Monica Gift blacked out.

Morrison was forced to release his cock to catch her fall. She literally landed in his lap nearly dropping them both backwards in his seat. If not for the desk behind him. In her sudden fall the dress slipped over her ass and clung to her calves.

Here was this eighteen year old Goddess lying across him. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her body spasms. It was breathtaking. Her breasts heaving so beautifully full and perky. Her flesh golden and silky. Her thighs drenched in turn soaking his own pants beneath her. Dane Morrison nearly panicked as he realized his dick had popped up literally between her legs. The tiniest twitch and her labia would touch his girth. He calmed himself as best he could and caressed her cheek out of concern. That led to caressing her entire body. She merely laid there helpless in his arms.

He wasn't certain what to do. He knew he couldn't get help. He was a prisoner to her at the moment.

She was breathing at least. That gave him hope. He would just wait for her to regain consciousness. He had to kiss her while she was out. Her lips sweet and supple. Trembling beneath his.

Her breasts inviting he had to taste her nipples. Lightly squeeze them. Reach down her belly to her drowning pussy. Fingers rub her clit. Dip within her.

It was then he felt the vibrations and swiftly moved his hand away.

Panic sets in. Morrison begins patting her face to revive her. After tense minutes she stirs and looks up into his eyes.

"Did I finish the sentence?" She barely gets out.

"I believe so. Forgive me Miss Gift for this compromising situation."

She realizes her location in his lap and reaches slowly between her legs. She pleasantly discovers his erection.

"Hello." She wags her brows tiredly.

Her fingers then sink within her labia and pries out the egg to show him.

"This has to go." She first licks the egg dry then tosses it behind her on to the desk. They listen as it vibrates on the wood top without any words shared. With an unwavering gaze between their eyes Morrison swallows dryly.

"That was incredible."

She smiles warmly, "Now you know why I got crude in class."

"Yes. I see that now. That was certainly unexpected."

Monica slides her hand back down her belly relocating his cock.

"So is this." She flares her eyes.

"Good God! What have I done." He finds gloom in being caught.

"It's okay. This was my fault. Not yours. I caused this." She pinches his mushroom shaped crown.

Her fingers grip his girth and lightly acknowledges it to life.

Morrison turned blue in the face at her temptations. With mouth wide he reaches to her legs and removes the dress from her. It falls to the floor beside them. She only had her socks and shoes on.

Monica intentional nudges his cock to smother amid her heated labia. The shock made him freeze.

"Stop! I can't do this." He pries her fingers from his cock and assists her out of his lap.

Still in her numbed state her legs buckle and she collapses to her knees in front of him. Her arms rested on his kneecaps.

He glares at her unexpected sadness. She in turn licks her lips to torment his confusion.

Suddenly, Dane Morrison places his hands on the stubby chair arms. He then lowered his gaze.

Hesitantly she leans forward and places her chin on the cloth of his crotch, eying his exposing dick. Her nasal exhales engulfing his indecision with a warm blanket of breath.

Fidgety, Morrison reaches one hand over to guide her hair from her eyes for a better examination of her demeanor. He then chooses to remove her glasses placing them on the desk near the still activated egg.

She smiles up at him before rolling her left palm along his slacks and over the meaty foreskin of his cock. instead of lingering there she bypasses it to locate and unfasten his pants. Monica then eases away to mentally coax him into standing over her to lower his pants. His boxers followed them to his ankles.

She massages his knees as he sits back down then seductively lowers her face into his erection. Her lips rolling over his bulging scrotum. Long deep exhales lead to a stiffer shade of purple.

"Wait! I can't." He groans shaking his head.

She pouts up at him then proceeds to meld her tongue around his balls. Pausing there she awaits his indecisive mind.

Nervously he waves her onward.

Her tongue gently glides and surrounds the foreskin on her journey north. Reaching his crown she flicks it. Followed by a kiss.

"Forgive me?" She whispers nuzzling his crown.

"I do." He nods.

Monica Gift deep throated him in that very revelation. He reared back and rested his head on the chair. Upon rising to release his cock from her lips she recites, "I will not be crude in class."

She swallows him again and again, each time repeating her punishment. On the tenth verse Dane Morrison caresses her cheek.

"I knew you were stripping in my classroom." He blurts out.

Eying him she swirls her tongue around his head then whispers, "I masturbated on your desk today. You sat in my wet spot."

She devours his cock again holding it deep within her throat until she turned pale.

Sighing he pets her long sweaty mane, "It amazes me how loyal the students are. Not a single inclination of betrayal. You must be something special."

She nods with her mouth full then pulls away with a popping sound of tightly releasing lips.

"Did you tell anyone?"

He quivers at her gaze. Her mouth lingering on his crown.

"I believe more people know than they let on. Ignorance is bliss. I know I personally haven't mentioned your antics in my class."

Tongue flicks keep him inspired.

"Teachers? Principal Janson?" She enquires.

He reluctantly declines an answer. Her pout changes his mind.

"My advice? Continue on whatever mission you seem to be on. I won't stop you. I must caution you though. Do it when I don;'t see you directly. The same for other Teachers. Especially Lloyd Janson."

A succulent kiss to his crown leads to, "Does he know?"

Dane shrugs, "Nothing gets by him. He noticed your dress today and said nothing. Correct?"

She nods swallowing him half way before easing back up. Her left hand squeezing his balls. He had to dart his head back again.

"He said my dress was nice."

"Then don't worry what he might say until he says it. Wear it more often."

"Is that what you want?" She nuzzles her nose along the length of his cock.

"YES." He growls.

"I intend to. I have lots of dresses like that one. Tomorrow I might wear pink. Or white. Both are see through if you look closely. Don't expect underwear."

"Christ woman." He snarls.

She taunts her features all about his girth and sighs. A kiss to his crown allows him to look deep into her needy eyes.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12