Monica 22: Lay Away

Story Info
Monica gives new meaning to the term Show Room.
4.7k words
4.59
10.4k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Dave Calahan was lucky to still own his Mattress Store. After a nasty divorce his e-wife got everything else. The arrangement got so bad that he secretly lived in his store just to keep it open. With no house to call home he was forced to utilize his own place of employ to lay his weary bones. It was either that or impose on his Sister Lucinda and her family of seven. Not much choice really. He had a back room with a Fridge and Microwave. A table and chairs along with a TV in his break room. The only tough aspect was that he had to bathe in the small powder room set aside for customers. Nothing was going his way. Until today.

This beautiful Friday afternoon might be sparse concerning sales but the rest of his day was looking up.

Dave and his showroom Salesman "Billy" were re-arranging the stock out front to make the furnishings more appealing. He had spent a small fortune on bed linen just to be eye candy in hopes sales might get a boost.

Hearing the front bell tinkle upon entry the two men halted their relocation of a Queen bed set to offer services to the potential customer.

Dave strolled to the front of his store alone. The sight he found took his breath away.

"Well if it isn't the Hammock Girl. How's life Kid?" Dave admired the young beauty before him.

Monica smiled warmly as she approached him in tight white shorts that offered a hint of camel toe, bobby socks with pumps, and a spaghetti string white top that held little to be desired. Her tanned flesh peered through the garment vividly.

"Hi Dave. Miss me?"

The man in his 40's rubbed his chin, "You know it. What brings you to my fine establishment?"

She holds her wrists behind her back to bulge her breasts more, "I'm looking for a comfortable bed....to play in."

His brow raises at her mischief, "Play in?"

"You said I could come play in your store. Here I am." She sways her upper body from side to side.

His pulse rose at the idea that she really took advantage of his offer. He figured that day in her backyard was a one time event. Surely she wouldn't want anything more to do with old farts like he and friends Elvis and Owen.

Contemplating his next move Dave looked over his shoulder to spot where and what younger Billy Samson was up to. He wasn't certain if Billy could be trusted in this situation. He being in his mid-twenties of age.

"A warning might have been better. My sales guy needs to be filled in before I risk this." He frets.

She pouts with a puffy lower lip, "Why? I want everyone to see me. He can too."

"Yea! Problem is he's Gay. I'm not sure how he feels about such things."

Monica fidgets her lips, "Let's find out." She then loudly calls out, "BILLY?"

Her voice carried enough to catch his attention. In seconds the man made his way through the store. Dave was beet red.

"Someone call me?" The five foot five young man with boyish looks approached.

"Hi Billy. I'm Monica. A friend of Dave."

Billy eyed her stunning presence then glared over at Dave with a mental question.

"What am I missing here?" Billy dared to be filled in.

Dave grumbles, "I'm doing my best to try and keep from offending you, Billy."

"Offending me how?" His brow wiggled.

"Dave's afraid you will be upset with the idea of an exhibitionist posing naked in his store."

Billy looks around him dramatically, "Where is He?"

Dave closed his eyes humiliated.

"Not a He. A Me." Monica giggled.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I knew that." Billy chuckled waving his hand at her in a girlish way.

" I'm sorry Billy." Dave whispered.

"Don't be. It's your store. Just don't give me any hassle when I decide to do that." He smirked at Monica.

Monica busted up at his dramatic expression, "Too funny. I like Billy, Dave."

Billy feigns a blush, "I might just make you my new fag hag."

Her eyes flare with mischief, "I kissed a girl and I liked it. But I love boys."

" Well I've done more than that and it was just blah. I love boys too."

"God help me." Dave shakes his head.

"If you're asking for my blessing I say go for it. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm a prude. Besides, Dave needs to get over "Mona". A young sweet thing like you might take his mind off of the Ex."

"Ex? Oh, I'm sorry Dave." Monica felt badly.

"Life goes on Kid."

Monica leans into him offering a hug. He could feel her chest crushing into his. The scent of her hair made him realize that his dick was having fits. He was forced to hide his erection nervously.

Billy noticed immediately pointing at it devilishly, "And, there's my raise."

Monica took a deep breath before laughing, "Oh my God. So funny. It's okay Dave. I know it can't be helped. I'm too hot."

Dave nodded with a smirk, "So! You're okay if I take any risks here, Billy?"

Billy places his left hand on his cheek, "This I have to see."

Dancing in step Monica cheers with clapping hands, "How can we make this extra awesome?"

Dave shrugs looking at Billy, "Any ideas?"

"So I'm a Bedding Planner now?"

"Oh my God! I'm going to pee." She laughs harder.

"Not on my fresh linen." Billy hisses.

"So I suppose cumming on said linen is out of the question too." She giggles and rubs up on Dave in front of Billy.

"Ordinarily I would say No." He frowns mid smirk, "But, if you can make David here smile for even a minute I'll allow it."

Dave rolls his eyes, "IT'S MY STORE."

"I have nothing more to say." Billy humbly excuses himself laughing.

Dave groans as Monica decides to hug him, her chest crushing hard into his.

"Can I do anything I want?" She peers up at him with doe like eyes.

"Christ Almighty! Yeah! It's only illegal. Hell I barely do business enough to stay open as is."

She felt bad suddenly, "Is it really that bad?"

"Yeah! I'm probably going to have to let poor Billy go here soon. Can't afford to pay him."

She increases her hugs strength making Dave sigh and rub the length of her spine.

"What if we did something to increase business?" She digs her chin into his chest.

"What are you suggesting?"

She releases him and runs her hands through her long brown hair, "How about we have a raffle?"

"What? Raffle off a bed?" He looked puzzled.

"Yes. Something cheaper. But the raffle gets better. The winner gets to give me a naked baby oil massage on said bed. Wherever they want to set the bed up. Condition being it must be set up outdoors."

"Hmmmm! I might just buy all the tickets." He chuckles.

"Why would you put yourself deeper in debt? You can do that to me just by asking."

His brows raise out of surprise, "Really?"

"Absolutely. You and your friends helped me awhile back. I'll return the favor."

"After Billy heads home?" He hints.

"Sure! But let's do something crazy before then. That bed set up in the front window facing the street. I want to masturbate on it with people walking by."

"Busy sidewalk. That Vapor store next door does lots of business. Hell, all the stores around me do more business than I do."

"You go make up 20 raffle numbers on paper. I'll find us some buyers."

Twisting in step she wiggles away. Her shorts barely containing her ass cheeks. Dave had to slap his face at his luck.

Monica left his storefront and stepped next door to the adjoining building. A Vapor shop called, "Darth Vapor's".

Entering she discovered a pair of Stoner types in their late 20's running the store. They immediately took interest in her and jumped to assist.

"Can we help you?" Said he shorter of the two.

She looks around at the different types of flavors in a large case.

"Do you sell a flavor called, "Sexy Bitch"?"

Both shake their heads, "Can't say that we have."

"How about "Perfect Body"?"

"Nope." He eyes her chest, her nipples grandstanding for their pleasure.

"That's okay. I don't smoke anyway. But, now that I have your attention can I ask you a question?" She stretches on her toes.

The taller bearded Salesman hisses, "Shoot."

"Do you two think I'm sexy?"

Both men drop their jaws and utter as one voice, "Yes."

"So sweet. Thank you. Can I be blunt with you?"

"Yeah." They nod.

"I'm going to masturbate in the front window of the Mattress store in about an hour. Would you watch me?"

They offer a numb expression of disbelief. The taller one decides to speak, "No way."

She pinches her nipples in front of them while nodding affirmatively slow and innocently.

"My friend Dave is raffling off a bed too. Fifty dollar entry per raffle ticket. Incentive being, if you win you get to give me a baby oil massage on that bed. Condition being the winner must set the bed up outdoors for all too see. His choice where."

The men stand unblinking at her words.

"This a joke?" The shorter man mutters.

"Not at all. Interested? Please say yes." She bites her lower lip and dances on her toes.

A shrug amongst themselves they still doubt her intent. Finally Monica fidgets a moment before just lifting her shirt up to show them her breasts. That was enough to convince them.

"Fifty dollars a ticket right?" The shorter man,"Paul" rubs the back of his neck.

"Yes. Can I count on you two?"

Nodding with conviction the men agree.

"Awesome. If you have friends that are trustworthy call them and get them next door in about fifty minutes. Deal?"

"On it." The taller man, "Nick" quickly replies. Both men had their cells out at the same time.

"Oh, and if for any reason neither of you win the raffle? I'll come back another day and do a raffle at your store. Anything I can help to get you guys business."

Their eyes meet at the possibilities.

She wiggles away smiling. She knew she was on a roll.

Returning to Dave's she laughs at seeing Billy spreading rose petals on the bed in the showroom window.

"So sweet. Thank you for being on my side." She steps over to the man.

"Oh these aren't for you. I'm going to have my own raffle and jerk off in the window after you're done. I might get in on the action."

"You should." She busts up laughing.

"Two can play this game."

"Absolutely."

"I'm just kidding. While I might wince at seeing you naked I do admire your boldness. Now if you get any handsome young men naked I might start howling."

"I'll do my best. Just for you."

"Give me a hug you Bitch." He smirks.

She jumps at the offer.

Dave returns with a bowl filled with cut up numbers.

"I only made 10 numbers up. I didn't see much reason to make more. This is too short notice to get many folks in here for this."

"Ye of little faith." Monica sighs with a frown.

"I just hate losing money. While this bed isn't top of the line it's still not cheap."

"Relax. Once tonight is over you will thank me." She convinces with a grin.

Looking at his watch Dave returns his gaze to Billy.

"Where the hell did you find rose petals?" Dave discovers the mess.

Billy smirks, "I never leave home without them. I'm a romantic."

Dave slaps his forehead, "Unbelievable."

As the clock runs out Monica begins to realize her idea might have gone south. Nobody had showed up. Still, traffic was heavy. Mostly in cars though. The sidewalks were getting scarce of people so late in the evening.

Finally, she shrugs and looks at Dave, "Guess I'm all yours."

He merely stared at her hurtful expression, "Sorry Kid."

She shrugs, "I'm still doing this."

With another glare outside she pulls her shirt up over her head and stood topless. The shorts dropped equally as fast. Now only in her bobby socks she threw her arms in the air to cry out.

"FREE AT LAST!"

Billy covered his eyes and excused himself, heading to the back of the store.

Crawling up on to the mattress Monica faced the massive window of the store. Propping her upper body under pillows for a more perched appearance she spreads her legs and begins massaging her clit.

Dave eyes her then has a brilliant idea. He leaves her to head outside and face his own showroom window to watch her. He even went so far as to record her on his cellphone. This made Monica smile.

Her smile brewed as Dave's friends Elvis and Owen showed up parking in front of the store at angles. Then came friends of theirs. Mechanics from Owen's car sales.

Before long there were seven viewers outside.

Then stepped out the Vapor boys, "Nick and Paul". They were accompanied by three of their friends whom disbelieved their story when they had called them. All eyes now knew for certain it was a fact.

Dave raced in to get his raffle papers and stopped just long enough to look at Monica.

"GET BUSY."

She laughed at his frantic outburst and forced herself to give a better show.

As she saw money being handed over and numbers given out she whimpered at her sensations igniting within.

Burrowing fingers up inside her pussy with her left hand and stimulating her clit with her right hand she was building up for a liquid fireworks display.

As the gathering watched her intently even more people took interest. Dave was forced to race back inside to make up more raffles. Luckily Billy was way ahead of him. He had seen the crowd grow and had helped his boss out.

"Thanks Billy. This is insane." Dave races away.

Under his breath Billy chuckles, "Just wait until they realize it's me they win with the bed."

He was joking of course.

After selling twenty two raffle tickets Monica became so in tune that she squirted all over her knuckle. The scene generated a greedy applause from outside. Her hormones wouldn't let her stop. After a minute of titty teasing for them she rolled over and propped her ass in the air mere inches from the window. She then began masturbating all over again in a doggy style position. In her glorious ecstasy Monica buried her face into the pillows moaning and crying out her vivid reality.

Dave decided to be sneaky and bring the gathering indoors without her knowing. Silently the group enters and surrounds the bed. During her quest for Nirvana she screams and detonates a second round of scalding hot juices.

Still with her butt in the air posing, Dave decided to lean in and slap her on the ass.

The shock made her squeal and lift her face away from the pillows. Eying the group she makes eye contact with each of them.

"Well hello there." She giggles.

Rearing up on her knees she crushes her 34DDD's beneath her squeezing hands. All eyes dropped to watch her playfully jostle her boobs about. Tongue swirling her nipples in unison of each other.

"Best drive-in movie I ever saw." Owen chuckles.

The band of men smirk amongst themselves at his jest. Age showed.

Monica nibbles her lower lip then pats the mattress all around her, encouraging everyone to sit down. Greedy the bunch follows her lead and do as told. She then makes a journey from one to the next hugging them from behind and trailing her nipples along their shoulders and neckline. The men were mesmerized and receptive.

"Which one of you wants to win this bed?" She softly, seductively recites.

"ME!" They all erupt.

She shyly settles back on to her calves.

"Who wants to give me a massage on this bed?"

"Cut it out. We all do and you know it." Dave rolls his eyes as the men laugh.

"I meant now. Not after they win the bed." She coyly points out with a sly grin.

This made the group stir. They all would love to.

"Dave? Call out the number of the bed winner first."

He nods at her request. Digging from a second written copy of the numbers in a jar he calls out, "17"

She giggles, "Not any more. I just turned 18."

Their eyes bulge at her comment.

"It's true. She's 18 so stop your panicking." Dave scowls.

The winner was Nick's friend "Wade". Wade was a stoner with long blond hair and worked at a Car Wash.

Hugging him for winning she whispers into his ear, "Take me and the bed anywhere you want. As long as it's outdoors and people can see you massage me all over."

He chuckles, "Maybe a Car Wash stall where I work."

She claps her hands with a rapid joy at his idea.

Once accepted Monica turns to Dave, " Now call out a number to see who gets to massage me right here, right now. On another bed, of course."

Dave offers a hesitant expression. He hadn't planned on utilizing every bed in the store. Grimacing he reaches in for another number and calls out, "5" .

A mechanic from Owen's dealership chuckles and reveals his number to everyone. All around him he heard groans from those who were not selected.

Monica pouted at their behavior. She hadn't counted on their desires becoming so evident.

As she fidgeted a familiar voice called out from the far end of the room.

"Oh just let them all massage you already." grumbled Billy.

Her eyes located him and she smiled as he dangled what appeared to be rope and a ball gag.

Dave shakes his head in thought, "Does Billy keep all of this crap in my store?"

Before Dave could react further Monica crawled off of the bed and seductively wiggled her way toward Billy. Reaching him she offers him a devilish look.

"Use these much?" She hisses.

"Every chance I get. Let's tie your hoochie coochie up."

Giddy she holds a finger up to make everyone wait there a moment. This gave Billy a chance to bring her to a King Size bed complete with a stunning wrought iron headboard and footboard combo. He had already placed a disposable cloth over the mattress itself. The covering would keep the use of any oils from getting to the mattress and staining it.

Monica hops into bed and looks confused.

"Never been tied up before?" Billy raises a brow.

"Actually, no. Should I lay on my front or back?"

"When I do it I lay on my belly. Obvious reasons." He pats his own ass delicately.

She huffs, "TMI!"

Regardless she stretched out on her stomach and let Billy tie her ankles wide and tightly to the footboard. Her wrists were then bound snugly to the headboard. So tightly that she couldn't flex her limbs an inch.

"There! Now for the final touch." He then places a ball between her lips and tethered a leather strap around her head. Her hair carefully laid to her left profile to expose her succulent neckline.

"Ready Boo?" Billy sighs heavily.

With a muffled "Mmmhmm!" She settles there in wait.

Billy lifts a bottle of baby oil over his head, "Come and get me. I mean HER."

The group filters around from all angles until they see her bound spread eagle. Their comments were brutally honest. They all loved her ass and the perfect little hole in it. Her cheeks widely expressing both the cavity and her clam shaped pussy. They could tell she was tightening her abdomen and leg muscles. It was like her pussy was breathing.

Dave glanced at Billy with concern. Billy merely waved a set of fingers as if to tell him to relax. That wasn't going to happen.

Each of the group found a place to sit on the mattress. Going so far as to crawl over the footboard to sit between her legs. The mechanic "Ross", who had won this massage took a pillow and carefully placed it under her belly to hoist her ass in the air more vibrantly. It was a work of art.

Billy then offered him the baby oil bottle as if giving him an Award. He accepted graciously.

Tilting the bottle high he coated every visible inch of her flesh. Billy had even heated the oil in the microwave for a tender feeling of warmth. Monica cooed.

Ross then led the way to massaging her spine and shoulders. He nodded to the others to enjoy her arms and legs. Before long she adored six sets of hands roaming her flesh.

Nick from the Vapor store began squeezing her ass cheeks, prying them apart for a lively exposure of inviting temptation. His thumbs teased her ass hole causing her to expel a confined exhale. Followed by a whimper of pleasure. With that she burrows her face directly into the mattress.

Dave begins feeling awkward about everything even though friends Owen and Elvis nudge him for being their hero. He didn't feel like one. It all felt wrong. This young girl might be old enough to make her own decisions but she still seemed to follow along when others threw ideas at her. Was this her decision or was she just trying to make everyone else happy? He knew one thing. The massage was as far as this gathering was going to get. Enough was enough.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12