Monica 23: Dial Tone

Story Info
"Put me on Speaker, Daddy."
4.2k words
4.56
24.4k
21
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 23 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers

Saturday morning was looking up as Monica woke up to the sounds of birds chirping outside her bedroom window. She rested well for once. It had been an exhausting week at school. Her antics had gained a following. She had played matchmaker. Had multiple orgasms in school. Even seduced her History Teacher. Just last night she had sex in of all places a Mattress store. The only thing that could have made it better is if she had gotten to go as far as she wanted to. Her friend Dave had other ideas. She didn't hold it against him.

Future connections were made in her mission to be the exhibitionist supreme she desired to be.

As she laid there at 8:34 AM she heard her cell phone ping next to her on the bedside stand. Plugged in to charge she carefully handled it.

Blurred vision at first she read the text, "Are you awake?"

"It's from Brock next door." She wrote back saying, "See for yourself Daddy Perv." She crawled from bed nude and stood in front of her window to let her neighbor see her. She shook her boobs to be mean.

He texts back, "Looking perky this morning."

Giggling she types, "I need a shower."

"My shower is hot. Come on over. Ryan's gone."

She knew Ryan had to go help set up the Pizza parlor for Prep. Still she frowns, "I can't. Parents are home."

"Saw your Mom leave twenty minutes ago. Only Aaron's at home."

This piqued her curiosity. It had been nearly two weeks since her shopping trip with her Father. Usually he was up hitting the gym by now. Fidgeting she texts back, "Raincheck Daddy?"

"Sure. Oh by the way. I have the news you've been waiting for." He writes.

Her pulse quickens, "Good news?"

After a long wait he returns with, "Tonight if you want."

The news makes her dance in step. Even though her ass was still tender from Morrison's hand and the guys from the Mattress store she was eager to reach this particular goal. She opens her screen and sticks her upper body out of the window. She waves up at Brock looking down at her. He loved her zest for life.

Quietly Monica calls Brock and whispers, "I'm too excited to type. So, your friend Holly gave me the go?"

"Sure did. On conditions."

"What conditions?" She whispers looking over her shoulder for shadows under her door. Just in case her Dad was near.

"Nothing good. He said he's put the word out about a young hottie wanting to strip for the bar. Sounds like a packed club if you can handle it."

Dancing in step she bites her knuckle, "I can handle it."

"Once you enter Holly locks the door. You don't leave until Dawn."

"Okay."

"Everybody gets to touch you. Turn anyone down he boots you out."

"You know I love being touched."

He sighs, "They're allowed to get a lil rough but he forbids violence."

"How rough?"

"You really gotta ask that?"

"Sexually? You know before I worried about that. I've had time to think differently. I'll deal with sex if it gets wild. I'll mostly just dance and flirt and let them paw me up."

"Monica. You know damned well a bunch of drunk horny men will take full advantage of a sexy young girl like you."

Her heart skips a beat as she tells herself, "God I hope so."

"Still there?" He worries.

"Yes. I'm not worried as long as you're there."

"That's just it. I have to wait outside. I'm just your ride."

"Seriously?" She was glad to hear of that condition. She was stressed that Brock might interfere.

"Yeah. On your own Kid. Not too late to back out."

"Nope. Just tell Holly to enforce condoms."

"Holly's an old Biker. He won't obey your wishes. It's one hell of a Russian Roulette Monica. You sure?"

A grim reality sets in, "I'm on birth control at least."

"That doesn't prevent STD's."

"Quit trying to scare me. I'm prepared mentally. What time do you want me to meet you out back?"

"I'll text you when I'm ready. Probably around Midnight."

"Hopefully my parents leave town. I'll go out and grill my Dad and see what their plans are."

"Okay. Talk at you later."

"Bye Daddy." She hangs up and blows him a kiss. She watched him jerk off looking down at her. Through his opened bedroom window he shot cum down into his yard. She clapped at his performance.

Closing her window she races to her bathroom and grabbed a ten minute shower. She needed to clean herself up. She reeked of sex. Perfume concealed only so much.

Draped in a short towel tied around her tiny body she opens her bedroom door and steps out. Shuffling to the Kitchen she discovers her Father Aaron reading the morning paper. She lays her cell on the table beside him without a thought.

"Wow. You're home still? Where's Mom?"

Aaron lowers his paper and leers over his shoulder at his daughter.

"Had to drive over to Princeton. There's an Antique Auction tonight. She offered to help the Owners."

"Sounds fun. What about you? No golf with clients? No mountain climbing in the Swiss Alps?"

She opens the refrigerator to grab a bottle of juice. While bending over her towel declined to hide her bare ass. She knew her Father was staring.

He hadn't said a whole lot since their sexual encounter awhile back. She didn't really push it. There was a part of her that felt guilty of betraying her Mother.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" She closes the refrigerator door and turns to face him.

Thinking with a vivid expression he closes his paper neatly and sets it in the chair next to him. He then rotated in his seat to grab her by the waist.

"I was just about to do that."

Caught off balance she squeals as he drags her towel off of her and brusquely hoists her on to the table in front of him. He pried her legs wide and eyed her beautiful snatch.

"I was thinking more of eggs and bacon." She giggles as he rubs the insides of her thighs.

"I was just recalling how tasty you were awhile back."

"I'm all yours Daddy. I told you that before."

"I know you did." He kisses her left foot which he poises before him. Sucking her toes made her giggle and try to get away.

"That tickles soooo much."

"I remember making you laugh as a baby by doing that." He chuckles then growls, "Dammit! That sounded all pedophile didn't it?"

"Yeah. But I know what you meant."

"Okay. Memory lane is closed. I'm going in."

He rubs his chin then collides his tongue with her clit. The lapping made her toes curl and she whimpers to his delight.

"Oh my God, Daddy. That feels ssoooooooooo good."

He slows up to murmur, "Miss me?"

She reaches for him trying to set up but he had her pinned, "Very much."

He notices the rosy tint to her ass cheeks, "Who's been spanking that bottom?"

"Who hasn't?" She giggles rubbing her foot along his bicep.

Aaron Gift rears back suddenly.

"Still swear never to get mad at me?" She rubs her clit to keep his interest.

Shaking his head he grunts, "I don't wanna know do I?"

"I will tell you anything and everything as long as you don't punish me."

He considers her offer but knows he's already made his bed of roses by sampling his kid. How could he be cross with her?

"Fill me in while I eat."

He draws her closer on the table and devours her pussy. His tongue dipped inside her making her squirm and tense up.

Whimpering and moaning she goes into details.

"I had a vibrating egg inside me during History class. I had an orgasm."

He mumbled with his mouth full, "Sounds interesting."

"I got Detention for it. Our secret from this point onward?" She quivers.

Nodding he flicked her clit like a lizard.

"I fucked Mr. Morrison in Detention. It was sooooooooooo HOT!" She rubbed herself above his forehead as he ate her.

Aaron surprisingly didn't pull away. This made her continue.

A finger teases her anal cavity making her squirm and lube up before his eyes.

"I went out of town and sunbathed nude at a big park. Talked to lots of guys there. Fucked a few."

Each time she added more Aaron ate her harder. She was quickly feeling his attentions.

"Fuck! Ohhh Daddy."

Fingers slide inside her pussy as he nibbles her clit. Twisting and turning.

"Do you hate me Daddy?" Guilt struck her for telling him her hijinks.

"No." He races his fingers in and out of her until he heard a sloshing sound of how wet she was getting.

"I'm becoming a slut."

"Somehow I knew that."

"I can't stop driving men crazy. I love to make them want me. Even girls in school like me."

He chuckles, "Maybe you should have a slumber party sometime."

She tenses and squeezes her tits firmly, "All boys or all girls?"

He shakes his head nuzzling her tiny triangle of pubic hair.

"Girls of course. Invite your blond friend Lisa."

Monica lifts her head, "You want to fuck Lisa?"

"She was pretty sweet. Married though right?"

"So are you."

"Don't remind me. You can't get mad at me if I'm not allowed to give you hell."

"Give my pussy hell Daddy."

Aaron winces at her then smirks, "Wanna see what your ole Man's got?"

"Yes." She hisses.

Aaron stands up placing her right knee under his armpit then vengefully finger fucks her like a madman. The rhythm was so fast that her head began to spin. In and out he blessed her with the God of Speed. She screamed and covered her mouth as her juices flowed. With an insanity crying within Monica gushes like a fountain drowning the table cloth and the floor below.

Admiring her mess Aaron leans over his daughter and bites a nipple.

"Owwww! Shit! Shit! Shit! That was incredible."

"Didn't know your Daddy had some tricks in him did you?"

He lifts her up to sit on the table and cradles her in his arms.

"I love you Daddy."

"Love you too. Even if my baby girl confesses to be a slut."

Laughing she looks up at him, "Fuck me?"

He sighs, "Not this time sweetheart. Lil here and there but not this round."

She pouts and reaches low to grab his erection behind his sweatpants. She refused to take no for an answer.

Dropping back into his chair he pats her legs, "Now! Now! I said no."

Whining she kicks her feet like a baby.

Finally, she stops and accepts his wishes.

"I have a busy night anyway. I need to conserve my energy."

Aaron sits back and eyes her, "Meaning?"

"Meaning I have plans." She sticks her tongue out at him.

He frowns, "Okay. Keep your secrets for now. Just don't get hurt."

"I won't. Oh, we should try anal sometime. I found out I really like that."

"Yep. Slut."

She nods repeatedly, "Hand job at least?"

Her brow raises with the hope he might say yes.

"Fine." He relents.

She hops down and leads him into the Living Room. He drops his sweats and lets his beast roam free. Monica knelt before him and took both hands to task. Her Father was that large.

Watching her rub her pussy for lubrication to lather him up he merely chuckled.

She was becoming a pro at this. Hell, she was becoming a pro at everything sexual.

"Am I doing okay Daddy?"

She corkscrews his crow making him grit his teeth. Not even his Wife had ever did that.

"Perfect. Stroke it faster."

As she built up steam the cordless phone next to them on the table rang. Aaron eyes the annoyance and decides to look at it. His eyes narrow, "It's your Mother."

Monica's eyes flare, "You should answer it."

Squinting at her he growls, "Are you nuts?"

"I dare you." She teases him with an open jaw of "DO IT".

He shakes his head, "Be quiet."

Answering he livens up, "Hey Sweetheart. How's the Auction?"

Monica could hear her Mother blathering about all of the Antiques she wanted. The entire time she stroked his cock harder and faster. He huffed a number of times and closed his eyes at the brewing sensations.

"We don't need a piano." He sneers.

As the conversation continued Monica felt mischievous. She leaned forward and swallowed his cock whole looking up at him with daring eyes. Kneading at his balls only made him squirm harder.

Groaning aloud his Wife questioned what he was doing.

"Muscle spasm. Working out the kinks as we talk."

Monica gave him vicious head until her face turned blue from lack of air. Finally, Aaron planted his massive hand on top of her head and forced his daughter to stay there longer. Eventually, he released her up for a loud gasp.

The breath knocked out of her was echoing. So much so her Mother wondered what that was.

"Monica just woke up. Yawning out loud. Morning Sweetie."

"Morning Daddy. What's up?" She mumbled so that her Mother heard her convincingly.

"Me." He winked.

Monica smirked then went low to suck on his balls. So hard that he grit his teeth.

"Sorry Honey. Our wondrous daughter is being stupid."

Monica lets up and playfully adds, "Mom? Dad's sitting on the TV remote."

He hears her Mother chuckle and tell him to behave.

"Hey! Watch it Youngster. I'll turn you over my knee."

Monica smiles brightly then lays across his lap. He pats her silently on the butt then sticks his pinky in her ass hole. The shock made her jump and squeal.

Another debriefing occurs as Aaron covers his tracks.

"She's wrestling with me. I jabbed her in the ribs. Tickling her now."

He really does this time. His fingers know her ticklish spots well. Giggling she crawls to her knees on the couch and points at him to stop. He makes a face at her which prompts Monica to take him into an uncomfortable zone.

Straddling his lap she reaches beneath her and guides his cock up inside her. Sitting down on him she hugs him with an evil grin.

"What was that Hon?" Aaron didn't quite hear his Wife.

Nodding with a confused look Aaron felt his daughter gyrate on top of him. Up and down softly and sensually. His voice cracked in his conversation.

"Yeah. Buy that. Feels good. I mean it feels right. To purchase." He presses his lips together as Monica moves up and down harder.

"Are you two still wrestling?" Charlotte Gift was heard to say.

Monica took the initiative and stretched to the table next to the sofa. From the phone cradle she put her Mother on speaker.

Aaron's eyes grew large and he dropped his phone.

"Aaron?"

"I'm here. Keep talking."

Monica smothers her Father in warm close intimate caresses. Her chest coaxing his mouth to feast on her nipples.

He did just that as Charlotte rambled on.

"Do you remember that cute little bicycle we bought Monica for her 5th birthday?"

"I loved that bike. I rode it everywhere. Up and down alleys. I remember Daddy holding my arm and back when the training wheels were removed."

He rubs her back from butt to neck sensually. This was just too erotic.

"That brings back memories. Doesn't it Aaron?" Charlotte sighs.

"Yup. Every time she went down I helped her back up. Rode that sucker like a champ."

Monica giggled and licked her Father's nose. His cock felt snug and strong within her.

"Anyways. I just noticed a similar bike here at the Auction. Oh, speaking of Auctions. Monica dear I got a piece of mail from your school about a Class Slave Auction. Parents bid on students to do chores and stuff and the money goes to a worthy charity."

Monica moans as she slides up and down his shaft, "Sounds fun. I hope somebody cool buys me."

"It is for a good cause. The local Nursing Home needs wheelchairs."

"If this muscle of mine doesn't ease up I might need a wheelchair."

"In your neck?" Charlotte knows he always has neck strain.

"Yeah. Kinked up bad."

"Monica? Massage your Father's neck for him."

"I can do that." She sighs throwing her arms around his neck and leaning in to kiss him on the lips. He moans and kisses her long and hard. The atmosphere was smoldering.

"I hear that. You must be doing something right." Charlotte is oblivious.

Aaron pulls away and gasps, "Our daughter has magical hands. Little to the left Sweetheart."

He holds her body and rolls them both over to lay on the sofa. His dick never leaving her. He positions her on her back and holds her right ankle out at arms length. Aaron Gift fucked his daughter missionary.

He held a couch cushion over his daughter's face to mask her escalating moans. Even through the padding her whines were shrill.

"Feeling better?" Charlotte strays away as if looking through Auction items.

Aaron grunts, "Getting there."

His entry and exits were soft and sensual now. He chose to remove the cushion and look into his daughter's watery eyes.

"That's just beautiful." He murmurs.

"I'm glad I could help you Daddy."

"Little longer Sweetheart. A few more kinks."

"I'm going to spoil him Mom."

Charlotte sighs, "I'm sure you will. Is there anything you want me to look for Honey?"

Monica digs her nails into her Father's ribs forcing a loud guttural, "FUCK!"

Charlotte acts worried, "What happened?"

"I dug my fingernails into him by accident. Sorry Daddy."

"I'll show you sorry Young Lady. Prepare to be tickled til you pee."

He rams his cock into her harder forcing a loud squeal that led to another and another and another. The friction within her made her cry out.

"Stop Daddy. I might pee for real." She gasps and moans at the same time.

"You two play nice." Charlotte laughs.

"Oh we're playing." He growls leaning over to give Monica's breast a loud suctioning exhale that made her break out laughing.

"Oh my God. I can't believe you just did that." Monica laughs uncontrollably.

He tenderly sucks her nipple making her caress his scalp. Her left leg rubbing his hip.

"Mmmmmm!" Monica releases without thinking.

Aaron ignored her delight and tenderly kept fucking her.

As conversation quieted down Charlotte kept calling out, "Hello? Where did everybody go?"

Aaron hisses in a low tone, "Right here. Monica's just massaging my neck so deep that I lost all thought."

"I'm getting good at this. Maybe I should become a Massage Therapist." Monica giggles.

"Come here. I'll show you a real massage." Aaron pins her down in the couch and starts fucking her pussy without waver. She immediately cringes and belts out, "Not so rough Daddy."

Her eyes tear up at his assault. She was going to cum and cum hard. There was no hiding that fact from her Mother.

"Ow! Ow! Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

Charlotte listened closely without so much as a clue to what was really going on.

"Don't break me Daddy."

"Little muscle will do you good." He grunts as her face contorts with her hormones.

"It feels so good but it hurts." She whimpers as her legs tremble.

"Take it like a Champ. You'll feel 100% better." He chides.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Monica blurts in recession.

"Watch your language young lady." Charlotte grows cross.

Her moans become uncontrollable and suddenly she doesn't care what her Mother hears.

Aaron was close to feeling the same way as he begins straining. Another few minutes he was going to explode.

"Ohhhh yeah. Take it." He mumbles.

"What was that?' His Wife questioned.

"Making our kid cry. Best back rub she ever had."

"Don't hurt my Baby."

Monica holds her breath turning beet red at his assault. She ushers, "Don't stop. Hurt me."

"What?" Charlotte acted confused over the line.

Monica lost it. Her scream was loud and clear as she orgasms.

"Thank you, Daaaaaadddddyyyyy."

He follows her with a resounding grunting array as he detonates a load into his daughter's cunt.

"NOW THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE!" Aaron yells out.

Monica catches her breath, "Holy shit. Mom? Don't ever let Dad give me a massage again. My body's putty."

"That sounded like..." Charlotte stops talking.

Aaron hisses, "Like what?"

"Nothing. It will only create problems." She hesitates before adding, "I know how you sound Aaron."

"What? "

Monica crawls to her knees and sucks his cock of any leftover droplets. Once finished she sighs and lays her chin on his hip.

"Mom?"

"Yes?" Charlotte sounded upset.

"It was just a massage. What did you think? Oh crap. EWWWWWWWWWWWW! Seriously, Mom?" She winks at her Dad.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers
12