Monica 25: Farm League

Story Info
Monica's friends come to her rescue. As if she needs it.
4.7k words
4.75
10k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 25 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,834 Followers

The stunning blond "Lisa Porter" pulled into the parking area of the small town shit motel called the "Stikkit Inn" named after the local scumlord, "Lyle Stikket". She knew of the place, even stayed there a few times in her younger days. Since marrying Michael Porter her choice of lodging improved immensely. Parking her White Corolla in front of the room given to her by an unknown source she wasn't sure what to expect. It was Monica's cell that called her. She left a message for Michael as to where she was going. Just in case.

Cautiously looking around before locating the room key she unlocks the door and peeks inside. Sure enough there was Monica covered up and snoring. Entering just as cautiously she checked the room out before shutting the door. Opening a curtain enough to get some daylight she eased around the bed and noted the girls matted hair. The odor made Lisa wince and pinch her nose. A return to the window opened them up for fresh air.

Sitting beside Monica she finds the girls cellphone left by the bed. Brock left it there in case Monica needed him. Along with a note.

Lisa read the note saying, "Sorry I couldn't stay. Room is paid for the weekend to give you a chance to get yourself together. I couldn't take you home because of Ryan. Regardless of what you told me. I text your Dad and told him you were staying at a friends. Acted like I was you. He mentioned a Lisa so I called her. She's coming to stay with you. Sounds like a nice girl. Call if you need me....Brock."

Lisa looks in Monica's texts and discovers the truth. Even the text about setting Monica's Dad up with Lisa herself. Reading that text made Lisa shake her head.

"The guy was cute." She snickered and set the cell aside.

Letting Monica sleep some more Lisa stepped out to her car and brought in a small bag of clothing consisting of sweats and t-shirts. Clean towels. Toothbrush and paste. Body wash. Shampoo. Among other needs.

After sitting there an hour scrolling in her own cell Lisa decides to nudge her friend awake.

"Hey Not so Beautiful? Wake it and shake it."

Monica groans and tries to roll over.

"Ohhhhhhh no. You need to get up and tell me what the heck happened."

Realizing the voice finally she rolls back over and stares at Lisa. Disbelief crossed her face.

"Yes. You're not dreaming. What did you do?"

Monica tucks her pillow under her more then sighs.

"Gangbang."

"Wow. Sure smells like one. I brought you stuff to get cleaned up."

"Where's Brock?"

"He brought you to this Motel. He left you a note here. Called me to come babysit you."

"Oh! It's good to see you." Monica pouts.

"Were you hurt?" She eyes the covers imagining what might be hidden.

"No. Just dirty. Lots of hickies."

"May I?" Lisa pinches the covers as Monica releases them.

As Lisa pulls them back to see her entire body Monica rolls over and gives her the complete view.

"Hickies between your butt cheeks even. They worked you over good."

"I loved it." Monica brightens up.

Sighing heavily Lisa nods, "I liked my first one too."

In awe Monica sits up curling her legs under her then winces at the pain all around.

"You've been in a gangbang?"

Lisa smirks, "Two. I told you Michael and I were Swingers."

"Awesome! They used condoms. All of them. Poured cum on me from bowls. At the end they pissed on me."

"I can tell." Lisa offers a repulsed expression.

"Sorry." She presses her lips together, "My ass hole hurts. I've only done anal once before. I got it a lot last night."

"You need to be more careful. Gangbangs can tear you up. My vagina was ripped slightly the second time."

"Ouch. I feel fine overall. Just really, really dirty."

"Why don't I draw you a bath and get you smelling better. I'm here as long as you need me."

"Awwwww! Thank you for coming. I loves my friend Lisa." Monica offers a hug.

"Let's save that for when you smell like cherry blossoms."

"Right."

Lisa gets up and goes into the bathroom and fills the tub with water and bath beads. Once it reaches a decent depth and still hot she steps out, "Your Jacuzzi awaits."

Monica eases out of bed and steps past Lisa. The water was perfect as she slid down the wall into the steaming bath. Lisa returns with a wash rag and body wash. Kneeling beside the tub Lisa wouldn't take no for an answer in bathing the girl herself.

Once the flesh was cleansed well Lisa brought out the shampoos and a ice pitcher she used as a fresh water container in washing Monica's hair.

Relaxing only for a few minutes Monica pulls the stopper on the water and let the dirty stank go down the drain. A secondary shower was needed to cleanse even more.

Once done Lisa held a large towel out for the girl. Cloaking her after a healthy dry Lisa then pulled her into a tight embrace.

"Feel better?" Lisa rubs Monica's back.

"Much. Thanks again."

"Any time."

Lisa leaves Monica to brush her teeth and hair. A hair dryer got things back to normal.

While Monica did her thing Lisa removed the smelly bed sheets and left the top covers. One to put over the mattress the other to cover up with. She removed them from the room entirely.

As Monica exited the bathroom she paced a bit before sitting on the bed and picking up her cell. She read the texts Brock had sent then blushed.

"Oh boy. My Dad replied with something personal. I'm glad it wasn't more."

"I read the texts. Sorry I snooped." Lisa bit her nail.

"It's ok. So you know my Dad wants you now." She giggles.

With a deep breath Lisa replies, "We will see. Michael and I have an open relationship. As long as we stay honest about it. Your Dad is cute. What about your Mom? Does she know he strays?"

"Oh no. She would divorce him in a second."

"I have to ask. What you and your Father did at the Mall. Doesn't that bother you guys? Especially about your Mom not knowing."

Monica fidgets, "Truthfully? I love my Mom but I don't care. I like satisfying my Dad. He fucked me yesterday while My Mom was on the phone with him. We had her on speaker. So erotic."

"So he doesn't care either?"

"No. Well, maybe a little. Not enough though. Obviously not if he wants to sleep with you."

"He knows I'm young and sexy."

"Yes you are." Lisa giggles.

Monica brightens up, "We should have a threesome with Daddy."

"Slow down Beautiful." She ponders, "Okay. But only if you have a threesome with me and Michael."

"Deal!!!!" Monica jumps in her seat then winces.

"Should we have your Father drive out here and care for you?" Lisa felt he should.

"No. Brock told him I was staying with you until after school tomorrow. I don't think I can hide all these hickies so school might be a few days without me."

"A few days? A few weeks. Those won't just go away."

"True. I can use make up on the ones around my throat and chest. My Mom seeing these would be bad."

"You might not have much choice. Your Mom won't let you be away from home too long. If she was like my Mom, three days max."

Sighing heavily Monica just draws her knees up to her chin and stares.

"If you don't want to stay here Michael and I have a couch."

"I can have people come to me here. I just feel badly for Brock's son. Well for Brock too. Ryan doesn't know I went to the gangbang. He doesn't even know his Dad has had me. I just told Brock that Ryan has fucked me for awhile now."

"Wow! You get around Critter."

"Critter? That's cute."

"Pet name. Bad habit. Sorry."

"It's alright. I like it. Beautiful is better though."

Laughing felt healthy.

Lisa finally pats her own knees, "So, what now?"

"I haven't eaten since yesterday. Unless you count cum." Monica cringes.

"Anderson does have a Mom and Pop Diner. Five booths and a counter."

"I don't have any money."

Lisa rolls her eyes, "Big Sis has credit cards."

"Aww! We're related now. So cool."

"Siamese twins."

"Yep! Stuck together at the lips."

Monica dives at Lisa and kisses her on the lips. Lisa accepted and they fell back on the bed. Twelve minutes later the Twins split up. Breakfast in bed.

Miles away Brock Quinones was drinking coffee when his son Ryan finally woke up and came downstairs.

"Hey Dad." Ryan opened a cabinet for a pop tart box.

"Son. We need to have a chat."

Frozen as he opened the foil wrapper he looks up, "About what?"

"Monica."

"What about her?"

"What's this "Master" stuff about?"

"Wow! She told you that?"

"More than that. Don't worry I'm not pissed off. We both have some demons in us."

Ryan drops his jaw uncertain what to say.

Brock sets down at the breakfast table and motions Ryan to join him. Once seated Brock nods and gives up.

"I had sex with her too. No more secrets. I'm not going to sleep with her anymore. I begged her not to tell you so don't be mad at her."

"I'm not. This is weird."

"You realize that you really can't control that girl right? It's just a game to her this Master stuff."

"I figured. It's just fun. So far she's done everything I tell her too."

"And, she might keep that up. The girls become a nympho."

Clasping his hands together around his coffee mug Brock growls, "I'm going to tell you something. Once I'm done I want you to go to Monica. Alright?"

Ryan looks in the direction of the "Gift" home next door.

"She's not at home."

"Where at then?"

"In Anderson. The "Stikkit Inn" Motel. I left her there to get things together. She had a rough night."

Ryan sits up with a glint of horror in his expression.

"She's fine. Just...tired."

"What did she do? What did YOU do?"

"Something I let her con me into. I think you know her better than me when she wants something her way."

"Tell me."

"How about I show you instead?"

He motions his son to follow him upstairs to Brock's bedroom. There Brock places the videotape of the night in "Holly's" bar.

They watched excerpts of it with fast forward. Ryan nearly pulled his hair out.

"She wanted that. I honestly did try and talk her out of it. I'm ashamed of myself for even allowing it. Let alone arrange it. If you hate me so be it."

Ryan watches the parts of her on the pool table with 3 guys in her at once. Then the bowls of cum. Followed by the urination squad.

"That's fucked up." Ryan mumbles.

"Blame me! I'll accept my fate."

"No Dad. It's my fault. I brought this out of her. Look at all those hickies. Her Parents will have a cow. Her Mom at least."

Brock looks bewildered, "Why not her Dad?"

Ryan swallows harshly and just offers a strange expression.

Brock caught on quick, "Incest too huh?"

"I have to get to Anderson." Ryan jumps up.

"Hold on. I called some girl named Lisa from her cell. She's out there with her. I just needed to be honest with you."

"Thanks. I'll go call her before I leave."

Ryan got dressed and headed for his car before dialing.

Back in Anderson,

Monica had donned the sweats Lisa had brought her and the two had drove over three blocks to the "Sunny Side Up" diner.

Sitting at a booth the two girls giggled and talked about their kiss.

The waitress was a young girl herself. Possibly twenty at best. Bringing them glasses of water with her.

"Morning. My name is "April". What can I get you today?"

"My aren't you a looker. Small town life does something right." Lisa winks.

April smiles warmly, "Why thank you."

April was 5'4, petite, with 34C's. Short brown hair and big brown eyes.

"What's good here, April?" Monica ogles the menu.

"Blueberry pancakes. We have a special of those with sausage and two eggs."

"Sounds yummy. I'll take that. Scrambled." Monica grins up at her.

Lisa adds, "Just bacon and 2 eggs for me. Sunny side up like the sign says."

April jots it all down then steps away.

As soon as she leaves Ryan calls. Monica looks at her cell. With a sigh she answers.

"Hey Handsome."

Ryan was already driving. He was three miles from Anderson.

"Are you okay? Dad filled me in."

"I'm fine. We're eating breakfast at the Anderson Diner. Me and my friend Lisa. You recall my Pizza Delivery friend?"

"Yea. Tell her thanks for watching over you. I'm on my way there now. Five minutes away maybe."

"You didn't have to. But I'll be waiting."

They hang up and Lisa looks at Monica's face.

"This Ryan sounds like he cares."

"He does. I just like doing things on my own. I'm sure he wants more but I'm happy being free."

"Good boys are hard to come by."

"I like all boys though. Some girls even." She sticks her tongue out at Lisa.

Monica brightens up with a brilliant idea, "My Dad asked for pictures of you. Let's take some and send them to him."

"Now?" Lisa squints with a hint of, "Seriously?"

"Yes. Come on. Please with sugar and me on top?"

Grinning sheepishly Lisa looks around the small Diner. There was only two older men at the counter. The workers were either cooking or assisting in back.

"Make it quick."

Lisa lifts her T-shirt and bra to reveal her perky 36C's. No bra. She then leans back winking at Monica's primed cell camera. A snapshot later they giggle over the pose.

"More." Monica hints.

Gritting her teeth Lisa stands up in her own sweats and steps back a few feet. She then turns around and moons Monica for a picture. No panties on. Commando this day.

"More." Monica insisted.

"What more do you want?"

"Coochie!"

"Good Lord. He better at least show me a cock picture after this."

"He will. I'll make him send one."

Looking around again for safety Lisa lowers the sweats to her knees and lifts her shirt up over her breasts.

At that exact moment Ryan pulled up in front of the big glass windows and saw the event. He dropped his jaw at Lisa's bravado.

Behind the counter young April also caught the lovely blond in her stance. Her eyes bulged and she smiled like never before.

"Over your head." Monica motions, knowing April was watching.

Lisa growls and pulls her T-shirt over her head and drags her hair through.

"Down to your ankles." Monica dares.

"Really?" Lisa whispers and hurries to comply.

The luscious blond was nude.

The picture was perfect.

Lisa hears the side door ping and bends over to pull her sweats up. As she stood up straight she realized April had seen her as well as Ryan. April zipped her lip with a grin and a thumbs up.

As her shirt went down Ryan was behind her.

"That was HOT!" He chimes.

Lisa blushes, "You must be Ryan."

"You must be Lisa."

They shake hands just as April brings their food. As Ryan scoots in beside Monica April steps up to Lisa.

"That was incredible. You have a perfect body." April turns red with her vocal admiration.

"I guess our compliments are even now. Except for one thing."

April rests the food on the table before asking, "One thing?"

"You've seen me and I haven't seen you." Lisa winks tickling April in the ribs.

Giggling April looks over at Monica and Ryan. Ryan was mesmerized by April's cuteness.

Monica sighs, "What else is there to do in a town this size?"

April holds a finger up, "Give me five minutes. Lester is ready to pay his check. I need to make sure my Aunt Greta won't step out of the Kitchen. I might just surprise you."

Scurrying away Lisa puckers her lip and sits down eying Monica and Ryan.

"I didn't see that coming."

Monica begins sending pictures to her Dad while hugging her body against Ryan. She stops only to peck Ryan on the cheek.

"Thank you for coming out here."

"I have your back. You know that."

Smiling warmly she whispers, "Thank you Master."

He huffs, "You know that's not true."

"I will obey you whenever you want me to do something. Just let me do what I want when I feel the desire. Fair enough?"

Nodding Ryan agrees, "Fair enough. I can't believe you did that Gangbang."

"Brock told you?"

"Told me? Showed me the video." He puffed his cheeks eying Lisa.

"Video? My aren't we just all Debbie Does Dallas. I wanna see." Lisa giggles.

Ryan chuckles, "Pretty sexy yourself."

"I haven't seen you naked yet Mister Ryan." She wags her finger smiling evilly.

Monica straightens up in her seat, "Show her. I dare you."

Ryan creases his brow, "What?"

"Here in the Diner. Be brave like Lisa did."

As they antagonize each other Monica's Dad "Aaron" texts back.

"Here's Dad. He says, "That is one FINE ass woman."

Lisa offers an impressed expression, "I still haven't seen his picture neither."

A quick text later Monica tells her Dad to send him a dick pic. Then it dawns on her, "Wait a second. You saw my Dad's dick at the Mall."

Lisa blushes, "Oh yea. I guess I did. How did I forget that?"

"You just wanted to see it again." Monica narrows her eyes pointing at Lisa.

"Sue me. I'm a slut too."

Ryan shakes his head, "Wow! This is insane."

They get distracted as the old Farmer Lester and his friend both leave at the same time. April asks for one more second then hurries into the Kitchen. Seconds later she returns.

"Okay. Aunt Greta stepped out back to smoke. What you did was so freaking sexy." April speedily recites.

"So, let's see just how wild you are." Lisa encourages.

April eyes Ryan, "Hi."

"Hey." Ryan nods.

Biting her lower lip April discards her apron to the next booth then quickly unbuttons her white blouse. Beneath was a lacey pink bra. She lifts it up to let her perky breasts breath. Nervous April looks over her shoulder before removing the shirt entirely. Then the bra unclasped and she sat it over the clothes in the booth. She was topless.

"Don't stop there." Lisa winks.

April eyes Ryan then turns her back to him, "Unzip my skirt."

Ryan swiftly obeys and she wiggles it down to her feet stepping out. Now other than her socks and shoes she wore only a pink thong.

Ryan huffs at her shape, "Wow!"

Monica admires his interest and needs to escalate. Just for Ryan.

"Might as well lose the thong too." She giggles.

"I only have a few minutes more. Greta usually smokes two before coming in."

Bending over the thong peels off and she tosses it.

"Bravo. April you have a stunning body. I love that silky soft snatch." Lisa grins reaching over to caress the pubic area, "Ryan? You should feel how soft this is."

Ryan hesitates until April steps closer to him. Encouraged he caresses the area and sneaks a thumb along her clit. April's eyes flare and she hisses, "That sent shivers."

Monica poises her camera, "May I?"

"Just don't use it against me." She continually looks over her shoulder then out into the parking lot at cars driving by.

Monica snaps a quick set of three poses.

"Your turn Ryan. Strip and pose with April." Lisa motions him to hurry.

April fidgets, "Group pose?"

Lisa leaps up and quickly loses her shirt and drops her sweats. Posing with April. Monica snaps pics of Lisa and April touching each other's breasts.

With an elbow to his ribs Ryan takes the hint and stands up. His shirt comes off and he quickly unfastens his jeans dropping they and his boxers to his boots.

April dropped her jaw at his proud erection. It was huge to her.

"Oh my Gosh. He's gigantic."

"Touch it." Monica charms her.

"Let's both touch it." Lisa pulls a shuffling Ryan further from the table. There Lisa crouches dragging April down with her. They both stroke his cock playfully laughing.

April marvels at his girth.

Monica pushes the envelope, "Both of you lick his cock."

Lisa grins at April, "Want to?"

April distorts her mouth, worried of Greta returning. Finally she nods with a wanting grin and joins Lisa in molding their tongues to each side of his crown. Ryan was grinning from ear to ear.

After the picture Lisa hops up and quietly tells April to stay there. She gets dressed really fast before leaning down over April's shoulder, "I'll run interference if Greta steps inside and comes this way. I can see the door open from here. Have fun."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,834 Followers
12