Monica 28: Licker Store

Story Info
There's a Bluebird loose in the Toy Store.
4.9k words
4.72
8.9k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 28 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Entering the Adult Bookstore was like walking into a strip club. Neon lights and Metal music blasting. Monica was in total awe of the walls of toys, magazines, lotions, condom varieties, you name it. Even Shane and Holden strolled about almost embarrassed.

There were six middle aged men searching the shelves. Only one of them had a girlfriend in tow. Older to make it less appealing. Mid 50's she was.

Behind the counter was a younger woman with blue hair that feathered down over her shoulders and ended in black tips. The back of her hair was thinner and followed her neckline in length. Her build was 5'5, a lithe but toned shape that easily put her into a league all her own. She had a pale complexion yet her flesh was instantly alluring to the eye. A nose piercing gave her an interesting appeal. Although unable to see her entire frame from behind the counter she wore clothing to justify her job. Lacey white boy shorts offered her lower body a sensual exoticness that caught the fascination of the customer. From the waist to just below her 34C bust was bare flesh. A dangling trinket drifted down from her belly button, while a royal blue colored lace top contained her perky breasts. The house made lots of money on this girls appearance alone. Although extremely sexy there was a hint of Nerd to her. Possibly due to her glasses which had a thick blue frame. Finally her tummy, hips, inner thighs, and upper legs had a well designed set of tattoos. Thorny vines in a maze of sensuality. A similar arrangement of thorns surrounded her upper arms and tangling her shoulders. Crystal blue eyes amid perfected mascara topped off this Goddess.

Beside her stood a lanky man whose sexual preference was in question. He was regionally in her age group if not slightly older. Standing taller at 5'8 he had a Feuxhawk dangling forward like a feather and piercings of his own. Outside of that nothing special.

They took a dark interest in Monica who danced about mesmerized by her surroundings. Amused by her they kept a close eye on her youthful exuberance.

Shane made his way over to the movie selection. Chuckling at various movie titles that borrowed from familiar big screen blockbusters he kept to himself.

Holden trailed behind Monica feeling more protective. He knew that at any moment her spontaneous impulses might lead to trouble.

"Oh my God! Look? A double dildo." Monica lifts the packaged beast from its hook on a wall. She immediately poises it toward Holden with a glint of "Buy it for Me" on her face.

"Did I just win the lottery? Look how much that thing is."

She doesn't care, her eyes continue to persuade.

"I dunno Monica. My card is almost maxed out and I just got it."

Slithering up behind him with a finger to her lips was the blue haired employee of the Store. She crept to his back without notice and set about to tease his hairline. A soft whisper into his ear made him jump.

"Always give a lady what she wants. Happy Fem Happy Him."

Monica examines the woman with sudden admiration. She immediately stepped toward Holden and forced the toy into his hands.

"HELLO." Monica brightens up at the taunting woman as she continues to coax Holden into agreement.

Holden shivered at her touch. Her scent made his dick leap to life.

"Glad I could be of service. Anything else you want him to buy you?" She winks.

"Everything in the store." Monica giggles.

"Expensive tastes. You better get more credit cards." She continued to beguile Holden.

Nervously he laughs then panics pulling away from her.

"Nice hair. Nicer tats." He chokes up. Then he realizes her attire.

"Thanks. And, thanks. Eyes up here Good looking. Okay, now down here."

The woman was inspirational. Monica loved her charisma. She was easily reminded of her friend Lisa.

"I think I lust you." Monica offers a bubbly dance.

"It must be my see through boy shorts."

Holden trembles as he dares to look directly at her thighs. Behind the thin lace fabric he spotted a well designed pubic bush of equally dyed blue fur.

"Whoa!" He muttered.

While stunned Monica reaches her hand out, "I'm Monica."

"Hey, I'm "Crystal". Who's handsome here?"

"That's Holden."

Crystal puckers a blown kiss toward him, "Cute name. Like to "Hold" things?"

Stammering Holden could only nod and sweat.

Swiveling in step Monica searched amongst the customers. She then swiftly points.

"That's my friend Shane over there."

"Boyfriends?"

"Oh no. I just fuck them now and then." Monica giggles.

"Gotta keep them satisfied." Crystal grins.

Holden attempts bravery, "Yeah, our Buddy Ryan is her Master. We're just like bodyguards."

Crystal winces with a wry grin that turns into a smile. She then teases an index finger down Holden's shoulder until it reached his bicep. She then gently squeezed it. There was very little muscle there.

"You must work out." She feigns admiration. In all reality she would think, "Uh huh."

He grits his teeth, "Twice a year." then chuckles.

Crystal loses momentary interest in him and peels away. Her venture leads around him toward Monica. Facing her she reaches both hands up to play with Monica's long brown hair. Easing the hair from her shoulders she admires Monica's throat.

"Master you say?"

Monica freezes in step. Her eyes were haunted by Crystal's piercing eyes. They were incredible.

"Well, not really. Kind of though. It's more of a game really. I swore to obey anything he wanted me to do when it came to exhibition. Even sex." Monica manages to get out through a dry throat.

Crystal takes advantage of Monica's nervousness. Using both of her hands the blue haired bombshell encompasses the girls throat. Admiring her hands by darting her profile from side to side Crystal realizes the true beauty of Monica Leann Gift.

"Your neckline is perfect."

Monica wrinkles her nose, "Are you a Vampire?"

"No. But, it looks like you've had lots of blood drawn the last few days." Crystal releases her target to gently touch any bruises in sight.

"Oh, the bruises. Yeah, I had a gangbang recently." Her eyes flare up at the memories, "Loved it."

"I see. Was this something your "Master" ordered?"

"Oh no. This was something I wanted to do for myself. Ryan wasn't even around. So much fun."

Brow growing curiosity Crystal warmly smiles, "You need one of these."

Crystal lifts her chin to find a lovely lace choker around her own neck. It was blue but with a thin ring of white lace. Clasped in the front with a silver dollar sized white Cameo.

Monica examines it closely with trembling fingers. Hesitantly she decides better of it.

"You can touch it. It's designed to attract."

Monica realizes then that the cameo had a large thumb print on it.

"Whose finger print?" Monica already knew the answer.

"It belongs to my "Master"."

Monica's jaw drooped low, "Really?"

"Yes. I have served my Master for four years now. Right out of High School."

"Wow!" Both Monica and Holden huffed.

Holden had difficulty maintaining his attention though. While hearing her words his eyes were on the girls white lacey boy shorts. Her ass was chiseled perfection. The shadow of her butt crack was very vivid beneath the fabric.

"I want a collar." Monica brightened up with a look of necessity.

"Why? For show? If you do not truly serve this Man you call Master the collar is only ornate. It has no meaning in life."

"I can be my own "Master". If I want a collar it serves my purpose."

Crystal thins her smile down to pressed lips of amusement. She then changes the subject.

"Do you see my tattoo's?"

"Love them." Monica nods.

"My Master's name is "Thorne". These are symbolic that I am caught in his grasp for life."

Another round of "Wow!" from Monica and Holden. A third mumble gasped through the lips of Shane. He had finally realized the new girl of the group. He had hightailed it over to sneak up behind Holden.

Crystal twists in step and eyes Shane from head to toe.

"Your bodyguards are slow on the mark."

Shane realized that she was meaning that he hadn't noticed her before now.

"Sorry. Kid in a candy store." Shane winced.

"Never forgiven. If the candy is ignored it means you don't have the acquired taste for it."

Holden thinks about her answer, "Dude! She's calling you Gay."

Shane expresses a look of "Say what?"

Crystal swiftly turned away toward Monica. Monica in turn pointed toward the man behind the front counter.

"Is that Thorne?"

Crystal shakes her head, "Definitely not. He's your friends type."

Shane groans loudly, "I'M NOT GAY."

Snickers expel from Monica as Crystal rolls her eyes playfully.

"So, Thorne isn't here?" Monica grows curious.

"No. He expects me to keep in shape at all times. Not just physically as you can tell." She trails her nails over her body.

Continuing on Crystal finishes her story.

"Thorne has given me a mission. I work here for his pleasure. He then uses my earnings as spoiling me for whatever I might want."

"Pleasure? Are you a Hooker?" Shane grunts hoping to hit a nerve.

"No. I am forbidden to charge money for my body. By pleasure it primarily means eye candy. Casual touches. Teasing eyes. Whatever might excite all eyes be they male or female."

"I still want a collar. I can wear it when Ryan wants me to."

Crystal faintly giggles, "If you say so, "Mistress"."

"Mistress Monica. You sound like a Madame at a Brothel." Shane chides.

Crystal narrows her eyes and turns to Shane, "Why is it your friend here has a massive hard on? While you do not. You should go to the counter and meet "Lovebird". He might excite you more."

Shane holds his palms up defensively, "I told you I'm not gay. I got laid earlier by a hottie. Holden and I both did."

"Wasn't me neither. I'm still licking my wounds." Monica chuckles while patting Crystal on the butt playfully.

Crystal smiles over her shoulder at Monica's courage.

"Tell me more about Thorne? Maybe I can encourage Ryan to act more like your Master."

"A true Master makes his own persona and builds from within. Without great strength and determination no man can control a woman. A slave must trust her Master. I trust Thorne with every ounce of my soul. Even that is his."

Shane groans reeling to walk away, "And, I'm out."

Crystal tilts toward his departure, "See? How hard was that coming out of the closet? Tell Lovebird I said, "Be gentle."

Rolling his eyes Shane flipped her off and went back to the Magazine section.

Monica couldn't stop giggling.

Stretching a palm toward Crystal, Monica added, "Not laughing at you. I swear. It's hilarious that you taunt Shane like that. He's so not gay."

"I know. Isn't it fun?" Crystal winks.

Holden had to know, "Why are you treating him like that then?"

Crystal creeps into Holden's body face forward. Her left palm caressing his chest. Her left foot lightly teasing the calf of his leg. Holden was dying inside. Her breasts were pressing against his ribs.

"I see strength in him. He has potential. Sometimes it takes a push to force the "Master" to the surface."

"Shane? A Master? Not even close." Holden smirks.

"We shall see."

Her hand slides down his shirt and fingers lightly slip beneath Holden's waistband. They stop there but dig ever so gently into his abdomen.

"Daaaaamn!" He wheezes.

Monica pouted, "Hey! I want to know more about Thorne."

Crystal pecs Holden on the cheek then releases him. Before she turns completely away her right hand lowers and pats his hard on.

"Don't go away."

Holden wanted to jerk off. Badly.

"Thorne? Description?" Crystal wonders.

"Everything."

"Thorne is very tall. 6'4. Very muscular. Tattoos everywhere. Goatee. Big brown eyes. I think."

"You think?" Monica looks puzzled.

"It is hard for you to understand. I have taken a vow to never look him in the eye unless he demands it."

"So weird. Go on."

As they chat the other customers wander closer from angles. Each wanted to eavesdrop. That and lust over the girls.

"I met Thorne at a tattoo parlor. My Mother and I were trying to decide what we wanted to get."

"So, he's a tattoo artist?"

"Yes. One of many jobs. He does Roofing on the side."

"What attracted you to him?"

"You don't see it now but I'm very shy. I tried to admire him but for some reason I couldn't get past his goatee. My Mother had to drag me out of there that day. I went back on my own because I felt a calling. It's hard to explain. On that day he blindfolded me and pierced my clit. So erotic."

"Wow!" Monica was mesmerized.

"His voice was deep and commanding. Yet reassuring. Never once did he compliment me or degrade me. His touch tender when I felt the need. Dark and demanding when he felt the need. I kept returning week after week."

"Did he fuck you in the parlor?"

"Never. That was sacred ground. We never had sex until he knew I was ready. He developed my soul. My body was claimed later."

"So when did he put a collar of ownership on you?"

"On the anniversary of the day my Mom and I came in to his parlor. Yes, I have seen his eyes. But most days he wears dark sunglasses. I have seen colored contacts on him though. So I do not truly know the color of his eyes."

Holden hearing her had to inhale her closer. Step by step he closed in on her from behind. Crystal didn't acknowledge him. His eyes seal from the scent of her perfume.

"That's crazy. Tell me more. Please."

"He forced me to realize what my shyness meant. It was inner defiance of what I should be. He would text me every weekend to meet him somewhere. Each time he would challenge my soul to open up and release the fire within."

"Sex?"

"Soon enough. Not at first. I needed to be comfortable in my shell. I lost weight in between meets not because he expected it. Because I needed to be confident in my body. I knew I was pretty. I would hear men whistle or stare me down. At first I liked it. Then I grew to entice it."

"I like to tease guys too. I know they all want me." Monica grins devilishly.

"It's not about ego. You should do it for them not yourself. I did what Thorne challenged me to. Each time I pushed myself harder and harder until things happened naturally. He adores showing me off. I adore keeping him happy."

"Sex?" Monica insisted.

"Many times even before Thorne and I. His challenges covered it all. From streaking to stripping for others. Strangers. I was never to make eye contact with those I was challenged to have sex with. Protection always he preached. I felt safe that he was near."

"So Thorne watched you having sex?"

"Oh yes. Most times. Not always. There were times he would tell me to meet someone alone. It was a test. I never failed him."

Hovering dangerously close behind Crystal, Holden held his breath. As the girl spoke she totally ignored him. So he thought.

Crystal never let on that he was there yet she bent ever so slightly until her butt smothered up against Holden's crouch. His erection taunted by her butt crack. He nearly fainted.

"Working here at the "Licker Store" was his way of keeping me in the public eye. I swore to him that I would always make men desire me."

"I desire you." Holden barely whispers.

In response she places fingers in the sides of her boy shorts and peels the back of them down an inch. Her butt crack now revealed more. Holden cringed his eyes at the sight. It was begging him to touch it but he was frozen toward the allure.

Monica couldn't laugh. She admired Crystal's behavior. By offering more Crystal maintained his interest. Yet kept her focus on Monica herself.

"I can't get enough of this." Monica huffs.

Suddenly before another word or movement could be exchanged Shane bursts toward them excitedly.

"Coach Randall is here. He just pulled up outside."

Holden wasn't even fazed by the knowledge. He was too in tune to Crystal.

Monica shrugged, "We're all adults. Let him have his fun."

Crystal rolled her butt crack along the contour of Holden's erection without even a reaction to Shane.

All of a sudden Monica had inspiration.

"Wait. Everyone hide. It's my turn to play "Bluebird". "

Crystal snickered, "Bluebird? I like that. Too much like "Lovebird" though. Only you can call me that."

Shane drug Holden off of Crystal and he immediately felt the separation anxiety of it. Regardless the boys faded to the back of the room behind magazine racks.

Monica herself mischievously went around Crystal and yanked her boy shorts lower than before and slapped her ass. The move made Crystal squeal and growl at the same time. A second later Monica had her skirt pulled up and Crystal returned the favor. The two girls would become good friends.

Coach Paul Randall entered the store none the aware. He was a single man. His best friends were his dog and his Television stuck on ESPN. At least that's what anybody truly knew about him. A Basketball junkie since he was a kid he went on to playing in College but ultimately ended his career as a High School Coach himself. He was content.

Like all Men he had his secrets. Temptations that led him away from any simple bar scene. While a reasonably handsome guy he didn't have the suave attitude to meet women on his own. This led to an easier recourse. Thus the "Licker Store" had a recurring customer.

Having been here many times before he knew the layout. Therefore, with hands in his pants pocket he shuffles about through the various and still loitering customers. Reaching the video section he like Shane earlier examined the DVD assortment. It was time for something different he thought.

As he sorted through the section, to the opposite end hid Shane and Holden. They cringed behind a turn style rack of, of all things flavored Lubrication. Their whispering led to an intentional arrival.

"I like "Fireball". It's cherry flavored but it makes your body feel all crisp and cozy. I find it relaxing."

Shane's eyes bulge as he turns to look directly at a Man's crotch. He instantly bolted into standing up Straight. It was the other Employee the man Crystal called "Lovebird". Shane swallowed hard as he faced the smirking man.

"I'M NOT GAY!"

Lovebird creases his brow and points between Shane and Holden. Holden had to stand tall just to avoid the stance he was in bending over to look around the rack. Shane had twisted to face Holden for support and had literally pressed his crotch against Holden's ass. The realization made Holden uneasy enough to stand quickly.

Lovebird winked, "Could have fooled me."

Holden held his palms up out of defensive tactic just as Shane darts back and forth between Lovebird and Holden. In doing so Shane's chest touched Holden's hands. Both of them turned beet red. Growling Shane pushed Holden's hands away.

"Dude! You're not helping."

Lovebird adds fuel to the fire by using his hand to make a jerking off motion toward Holden.

"Try the Fireball. Don't say I didn't give you good advice."

He then turns away and moves on.

Shane and Holden wince at each other. Awkward!

Coach Randall had come prepared. With a pocket full of quarters he decides to move from the DVD's into an enclosed Movie Booth. Entering he shuts the door and takes a seat in a Theater style chair. It even had motion sensors that moved as the Actors did at pivotal moments. Concluding which movie he wanted to see he pumped in multiple quarters. Locked in he felt at ease enough to lower his pants and release the beast. Five minutes into the movie he had nurtured a full erection. The movie was about tender love making.

Just as he began to stroke harder he is interrupted by a soft knock at the door.

"Occupied!" Paul Randall answered.

Another soft knock leads to a louder version of "OCCUPIED!"

He then hears a soft sweet voice, "May I join you?"

His eyes erupt into saucers. He could tell whoever she was that she was young. Her voice soft and almost trembling.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12