Monica 33: Rumble Seat

Story Info
Monica proves that she has one sassy chassis.
7.4k words
4.77
9.9k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 33 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

The noon day sun was bright and warm as Monica Gift strolled through town. She decided to enjoy her day by showing up in town unexpectedly. Wearing skin tight white shorts that were once yoga pants but had been cut and hemmed up to be more seductive. Her craftsmanship displayed the well rounded curves of her lower butt cheeks. They almost rode up like boy shorts but not quite. Those combined with a thin white shirt albeit transparent in the right lighting which was held up by spaghetti strings straps. The shirt at least hid very little. Her massive cleavage barely contained by the garment also decided to be tight in all the right locations. There was no mistaking her areolas through the cloth. Her nipples excited and stabbing through. It's hemline rode two inches higher than the waist of her shorts. Offering a sexy peek at her belly button.

The shorts were not quite as visibly ghostlike yet her camel toe was a thing of beauty at the tightness pulling taunt between her legs. Wearing no panties the back of her shorts sank deep within her butt crack.

She loved the looks she got from every guy who spotted her. Some of them literally drove by her at least four separate times to catch another glimpse of this small town Goddess.

Her dark brown locks were pinned up in lengthy pigtails today which were held within red ribbons. If you didn't know better she could have been three years younger than she really was. Amazing what youth brings to the table. Perverts were stalking her by the dozens today.

It didn't help that she was overly friendly with her fluttering fingers that made guys melt. She would stop cold in her tracks to admire herself in storefront windows. Each time seeing the reflections of men agonized by her sensual allure.

"I love this. Guys are so easy to tease." She skips along like a child, her breasts bouncing about playfully.

The down town area had a good number of people roaming the streets today. A classic car show was in town at a small park. People of all ages were in town to support it. She had yet to reach the park, taking her time to absorb the sun and the locals who were eying her. She did see a few appalling eyes from women much older and possessive of their mates. Monica didn't care though, she was friendly to all.

As she made her way across a crosswalk she noticed a Police squad car slowing up after spotting her. It was heading straight at her. She hadn't crossed paths with the local Cops as of yet. The sight made her tense up slightly. Had someone complained about her?

Creeping along side the curb she had just reached she decided to attempt friendliness. A gentle wave at the Officer's was returned with a scrutinizing glare. She had hoped for a big ole smile.

Deciding to a full stop against the curb the passenger side Officer motioned her toward his car door.

"Afternoon Miss." The Cop of at least 30 years of age spoke. She couldn't read his eyes through his dark sunglasses.

"Hello."

"Going to the Car Show?" He questions.

"On my way. The town's buzzing it must be attracting lots of attention." She steps within four feet of the car posing with an innocent naivety.

"That's not all that's attracting attention. You do realize the way you're dressed is making people talk. Some in not so kind words."

"But good in others I bet." She tries for humor yet doesn't smile. Merely offering a doe like gaze..

"I'm certain. While you are fully dressed it's pretty easy to see what's underneath. Kids are out and about. Mothers are complaining."

"Are you complaining?"

The Officer smirks, "I'm not. Just doing our jobs."

"As you said I am fully dressed. Therefore I'm not streaking. Am I really breaking any laws?"

"Not yet. Close enough though."

"Going to arrest me for what I'm wearing?"

"No. Just a warning to be careful."

His partner behind the wheel arches sideways to glance up at her. He was in his early 40's.

"What my partner is trying to say is you just made the day hotter."

She fans herself with a grin, "I am working up a sweat. Might be a wet t-shirt contest going on here soon."

As the two Officer's nod at her she lifts the front of her already short shirt to wipe her neckline. In doing so her entire stomach revealed itself. The faint bottoms of her breasts were also exposed. Not enough to create any real scene but just enough to spark interest.

"Try and keep it clean."

"I'm wearing white. That's impossible." She giggles.

The two men shake their heads, the passenger chuckling, "I'm thinking we need to keep our eyes on you."

"Just your eyes?" She sticks her tongue out at him.

" For now."

"I might have a concealed weapon. Or drugs." She fidgets trying to keep from laughing.

"You hide them well." He laughs.

Monica dares to offer with a beguiling smile, "You can frisk me if you want."

"Maybe later. Try and behave."

"No promises." She smirks coyly and lifts her body upward on her toes multiple times to keep their interest. Each time her breasts shifted about playfully.

Regretting their departure the Officer's pulled away leaving her to flutter her fingers at them.

Once alone she bubbles up into a dance, "Oh my God! I just teased the Cops. They liked it. I'm so going to win those two over."

Moving onward she at least covers her chest with her arms around any kids on bicycles tooling through the streets. Unfortunately she had to shoo away a few brazen 8th graders who made comments toward her inappropriately. She dismissed them easily and kept moving. Even though the kids were tailing her from a distance. She knew they might become trouble. Regardless she wasn't going to let them ruin her day.

Shuffling through the downtown she passed by the Mattress Store of her friend Dave. Peering through the front window at Dave himself whom was attending to a Married couple looking for a new bed. She merely waved at him and jostled her tits about when the couple wasn't looking. Dave merely shook his head.

Stepping next door she walked into the Vapor Shop, "Darth Vapor's" where Proprietor's Nick and Paul were sitting about talking with friends and customers. The winner of her bed raffle was also there. He hadn't had a chance to talk to her about his triumph of winning her attentions for a day.

"Wade Olsen" jumped up from the sofa the store had for loitering the second he saw her enter.

"Hey you!" He shuffled up to her.

"It's too nice of a day to be inside. Why is everyone just sitting around?" She greets him with her hands clasped at the wrist crushing her breasts together vibrantly.

"I'm just here to grab some juice. When can I set up my bed for you?" He grins.

"How about????" She rolls her eyes back in thought before committing, "Is this coming Thursday after school good for you? Say 4:00?"

"That will work. Not too busy on a Thursday but steady enough."

"Great. Set the bed up in one of the carwash stalls. I'll wear my bikini there but you can take it off of me."

"There's glass garage doors on each stall. I'll close it down for privacy."

"Oooooh No! Wide open for everyone to see. I want everyone to be envious of you." She winks, "Getting the hottest girl in town naked on your bed."

He bulges his eyes, "What if people gather around us in the stall?"

"Then, I flirt and you ravage my body. I'm not afraid. Are you?"

"Uhhh! I don't know yet." He chuckles.

Nick and Paul move in around her as Nick grips her shoulders from behind.

"What's up Sexy?"

"Hey Nick." She tilts her head back to look up at him with brilliant eyes. Contacts today made her even more sensual, "I'm off to the car show at the park. I might model for some old guys on their classy chassis."

"Sounds fun. Love your outfit by the way. Pretty damned see through."

Paul jumps in, "Not see through enough."

"In the sun it reveals better. Can't miss the twins." She pinches her nipples through the thin white fabric.

Nick massages her shoulders as she tugs at them for all to see.

Wade looks down at her shorts and whistles, "Camel toe."

In response Monica grins sheepishly, "I know. Isn't it awesome?"

The room jumps to a rash of complimentary agreements. Their attentions devoted as Paul kneels in front of her for a better look. Sizing up the recess through her equally thin white shorts that constricted around her hips and thighs almost too small for even her.

"So freaking hot!" Paul brushes his fingers along the contours of her labia.

"Now! Now! Don't go getting me wet down there. I don't want stains so soon. Long day yet." She giggles.

Paul growls and stands up.

"I can come back by later before you close if you want me to."

"I want you to." Nick chuckles and releases her shoulders to toy with her pigtails.

"I want you too." Paul winks.

"Me too." Wade sighs.

Others in the store agreed with light whistles and hands boasting at their jeans tightening at the crotch.

"Oh my. I'll be back by 5:00. That is if the local "Popo" doesn't arrest me." She giggles.

"Local Cops here are pretty laid back. Depends I guess on which ones." Wade adds, "They use our Carwash every day. I know most of them fairly well."

Monica raises an eyebrow, "Really? I saw one name tag but not the other, "Ernest Gates "."

"Ernie is cool. He's usually partnered up with "Burt Dixon". Jarvis is rarely serious unless he has to be."

She snorts wrinkling her nose, "Burt and Ernie? Well tickle me and call me Elmo."

"I know right." Wade chuckles.

"Well they gave me a warning about my wardrobe being kinda see through. No underwear lets it all shine through pretty easily. They said they've had a few complaints from Mother's because of the impression I leave on their kids. That could be true. I've had a bunch of young boys on bicycle's tailing me and being crude. Puberty! Go figure."

Paul looks over her shoulder at his front window, "You mean those kids?"

She looks back groaning as four boys glare through at her.

"Yesssssssss! Go away!" She waves at them loudly.

Paul moves around her and goes out to talk to them. The kids show attitude until he pulls his cellphone out and takes a picture of them. They panic after a swift pep talk, racing off in a hurry. Paul then re-enters the parlor.

"Won't bother you no more. Took their picture and told them I would call the cops if they came near you or our parlor ever again. Told them I would say they were vandalizing our storefront. That I had spray paint in the store to frame them with. I think they bought it." He laughs.

"Thank you!" She huffs loudly with relief.

"Anytime. By the way. I do body painting in my spare time. Thus the paint." He chuckles, "If you ever want painted."

Her eyes flare as she smiles brightly, "Oh my God! I'll have you paint me here soon and walk totally naked through town unnoticed."

"Give me fair warning and you got it, Hotstuff"."

She twirls in step and wiggles toward the door. Stopping to look over her shoulder at them she drags the back of her shorts down to moon them. Her bare ass a thing of beauty to their lustful gaze.

"Bye!" She just as quickly darted out the door.

Moving on she still noted the boys on bikes in the distance. They were still going to be a bother she thought. Somehow she would need to escape them. She hoped by reaching the Car Show that the Car owners would shoo kids away from their cars. She might need to instigate a trap for those pesky kids. Nothing was going to prevent her teasing of guys today. Namely of age and much older.

Another six blocks later she reaches the park. Not as many folks as she predicted but still a large enough amount to get her jollies she thought.

Crossing a small foot bridge into the park from the side street she came in on she passed a number of guys already eying her. She saw them stopping cold to focus on her jiggling breasts. Monica smiled vividly and fluttered her hellos toward them. Women were luckily taking more notice in the cars. Their men not so much. She fidgeted thinking that it should be the other way around. Still, she was glad it turned out that way.

Monica also noticed that a lot of the women who were in shape were wearing short jeans and dresses. She had a bit of competition today. More the merrier.

Strolling about with her arms swaying higher than normal she did her best to look interested in the Vintage Cars. Moving up close to eye the chrome engines under raised hoods. Then the interior. They looked nice but her true interest wasn't in them.

"69 Chevy Convertible. Candy apple red. Original interior. She's a beauty." A deep voice pointed out.

Behind her was a man in his late 50's with peppered hair and clean shaven. He looked fit for his age.

Turning to see him she smiled sheepishly, "Why thank you. Oh, you mean the car." She then giggles.

"A beauty yourself Young Lady. I'm "Stan"."

"Hi, Stan. Is this your car?"

"It most definitely is." He beams with pride.

"I wish I had brought my cell. I would take a picture of it." She pouts.

"I just happen to have my cell here in the ole shirt pocket. You pose and I'll snap a pic. I can forward it to you."

"Really? So cool. Tell me where you want me. You can use me as a model and share me with friends."

He huffs grinning, "Well now. Just like the old Calendar Girls."

"Exactly." She dances in step as guys begin to creep in closer to appear interested in the car.

Stan gets his cell ready and opens the driver's door offering her a seat. She shuffles forward and carefully bends over to look inside. Her shorts tightening up between her thighs. Tanned flesh peeking through for a perfect shot. Her camel toe expressed even more vividly. Stan had to smirk. So did the men huddling behind him.

Twisting to sit down she keeps her left leg out dangling on the ground. The rest of her sitting at an angle. Legs wide and expressive of her inner thighs finishing line.

"How's this pose Stan?" She beguiles all of her onlookers.

"Perfect Sweetheart. Smile and say "69"."

She brightens up and pouts her lips to whisper, "I love 69".

Guys all around chuckle at her remark. Stan felt powerful suddenly.

"More pictures Stan." She pouts.

"Okay. Lean forward and act like you're excited to be in my car."

She keeps her leg out but arches forward, her breasts bulging and barely contained by her thin top. In her positioning a spaghetti strap drooped down over her bicep. Her eyes flare for the picture.

"Should I say, "Nice body?" She giggles with a tender hiss.

Four of the six guys watching nod at her.

Stan snaps a picture then looks behind him, "Any ideas Fellas?"

Immediately discussion began forming on a plan. One guy took charge, "Put the seat back and place a foot on the dash."

Stan made sure he moved in to help her find the recline bar under the seat. Her legs parting wider to give him room. Still she hunched forward to close in on his reach. In doing so his arm and shoulder were smothered by her breasts as he crouched in to reach the release. He turned red as she whispered, "Oopsie!"

"N-no harm done. Sorry about that." He blushes.

The seat back lowered she complies with their request by raising her right leg up to carefully plant her foot on the dash. Awkward as it was she still kept her left leg outside of the doors threshold. Her legs were stretched wide causing her shorts to tighten up between her thighs. The stretchiness sinking deeper into her snatch.

Sweating Stan takes the picture.

The man who offered his idea added to it, "Put the top down."

Monica giggled and pulled her other shirt strap to the side and wiggled her breasts free and out into the air. Her nipples crying for freedom.

Jaws dropped all around her until Stan coughs, "I think they meant the convertible top Sweetheart."

The man abruptly ushered, "That tops fine too."

His friends and associates couldn't agree more.

Eyes bulging she pulls her shirt back up, "I'm so gullible."

"And sexy." The man compliments her.

Stan carefully unhooks the pop top and turns the roof down into the back half of the car. The sun caressed her beautifully now. Her shirt more transparent.

"There! Now we can see you better." Stan leaned on the opened car door.

"I like being seen." She beguiles winking at her viewers.

The men congregate further as more people moved in from the opposite side of the car. Guys gathered from all directions. Including a few that Monica knew.

"Look who it is Elvis." A familiar voice growled.

Peering over her right shoulder Monica smiles vividly, "Hi Owen. Where's Kramer?"

Owen Falcone was the brother of her neighbor Kramer, who lived across the alley from her house. With him was his friend Elvis Sinclair who had watched her masturbate on her hammock in her back yard weeks ago. Both men were adamant about egging her on.

"Kramer's over on the other side of the park keeping tabs on our entry. Whatcha doing?" Owen already knew.

"What I do best. Make guys drool." She sticks her tongue out at her opposite side audience. They were ready for more.

Elvis chuckles, "Drool? Don't you mean molest?"

She charms the crowd with a shrug of her shoulders from side to side, "Should I behave?"

A resounding "No" made her look back at Owen and Elvis.

"There you have it." She giggles.

Stan Lockley was amused as all get out by this mesmerizing young lady. As long as she wanted to do her thing he was going to let it happen. His car was her playground.

"More pictures Stan?"

Guys raised their cells and actual cameras as if a celebrity arrived. Her eyes flared wide at the sight, "Oh my! I hope you all make posters of me. I would look good on your man cave walls."

"And, on my dick." A member of the first batch of guys quietly mutters as friends concur. She overheard him and wagged a finger. Then she placed that finger between her lips sucking on it with flirtatious eyes. The crowd loved her. That same finger left her lips and moved south to caress between her cameltoe in a smooth sexy manner. Chuckles filled the air along with a few, "Damn's" .

She drags her foot from the dash and decides to sit forward enough to twist her body and plant her knees on the seat. Ass in the air she crawls forward over the recline of the seat. Pictures were taken of her ass. She wiggles it vividly hearing all sorts of comments ranging from, "I'd slap that ass" to "Wish she would sit on my face."

Owen and Elvis were recalling their backyard adventure with the Princess here. They agreed that they should create chaos.

"Too bad Bucky isn't here." Elvis laughs.

Monica grinned at him recalling her adventure a few short hours ago for her Uncle Gary to watch, "You remembered his name. Yay!" She then turns to her crowd, "Bucky is my vibrator. I love Bucky. I used him earlier."

The crowd began talking amongst themselves until the man who began the ideas offered another, "I think the gear shift's name is Bucky."

Monica's jaw dropped as she gazed at them with awe. Even Stan had to smirk.

"Now that you mention it. I think I did nickname him 'Bucky"."

Monica slowly looks to her left and down at the gear shift between the seats. The shifter had a chrome skull mounted to it that wasn't huge but shapely.

She bites her lower lip while moving her hand down to stroke the shifter seductively. Her eyes darted between it and Owen.

"Should I, Owen?"

Owen Falcone shook his head, "Your show Kid. Just be careful."

Around her guys were waging bets on if she was full of shit or whether she might just do it.

Elvis adds fuel to her fire with, "Wasn't she naked the last time we saw her and Bucky, Owen?"

"I do believe you're right, Elvis. Something's not right with this picture."

Monica fidgets her gaze at their antagonizing nudges. Finally she sits up on her knees and grips the hem of her shirt dragging it over her flopping pigtails. The crowd was blown away by the topless beauty who flung her shirt at Elvis. Her tongue razzed the man as he caught it.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers