Monica 34: FIVE-Ohhh!

Story Info
Prisoner of the local Cops Monica scares them straight.
4.3k words
4.68
9.2k
8
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 34 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,834 Followers

Local Police Officers, "Gates" and "Dixon" hadn't said a word to Monica since her arrest for indecent exposure. Facsimile arrest that is. No Miranda Rights read at least. Still, she was locked in the back seat of their Squad Car with handcuffs binding her wrists behind her back. Naked.

She didn't know whether to laugh, smile, cry, or beg for mercy. After all they told her they would take her home. Yet, there was also a very verbal, "You owe us a favor" clause. Her mind was racing a million miles a minute.

Through the windows of the car she noted her entire town passing by. The Police Department was the other direction. That part was good.

They hadn't bothered to ask her name or address. That part was strange. The Cops seemed nice earlier in the day but since taking her in the vibe grew grim.

Was this their version of "Scared Straight"? If so, it had failed thus far. She was edgy but confident that she was safe. So far.

There went the City Limits sign. Population one less.

"Uhhh! Where are we going?" She couldn't keep quiet any longer.

Officer Gates peered back at her bound beauty.

"Somewhere nobody can hear your sexy ass scream."

Monica turns pale, "Is this the favor?"

"Might say that, Miss Gift." Dixon chuckled.

"Wait! You never asked for my name. How did you know that?"

"Our secret. We've been watching you for awhile now. Long before meeting you on the street this afternoon."

Her imagination ran away from her at Gate's confession.

"Oh boy. Who ratted me out? What do you know? Am I really in trouble?" She frets.

Gates breaks out his personal cellphone and rifles through his photo gallery. Finding what he had been searching for. He then poised the screen over his shoulder for her to see. First he played a video of her gangbang at Holly's bar. Close ups of her facial expressions as she was deeply penetrated by two big cocks at once.

She sat stunned as he pulled up another video of her coated in cum from head to toe. Another scene from Hollister's bar.

A third video caught her off guard. This one was a little closer to home. It was from the day she walked out of school in only her underwear, posing nude upon Principal Janson's car.

"Should I show you more?" Gates chimes.

"There's more?" She swallows.

"Lot's more. Amazing what gets shared over the Cloud. Like you being molested by three dogs over in Kingman. My personal favorite."

"Nothing happened though. They were pulled off before it got bad." She cringes.

"Still looked like you got nailed. Even if you didn't."

"That wasn't planned." She argues.

Gates huffs, "Appears to me like you were enjoying it. I see smiles and laughs."

"It tickled. A lot."

"I bet it did. Don't worry Kid. If we were going to arrest you for real you would be in a cell by now. We're actually big fans of your movies. You should consider being a Pornstar. For real."

"You think so?" She smirks, "I just like having fun teasing. Sometimes things get out of hand. Unpredicted things like those dogs."

"And the Gangbang?" Dixon squints into his mirror.

"No. I knew that would end up happening. I hoped it wouldn't go that way but I'll admit I'm happy it did. I loved the experience."

Gates puckered, "Your folks know what you've been doing?"

"Not so much. That could be bad." She sweats, secretly defending her Father who knew way too much. It was her Mother she was worried about.

"Let's keep it that way then. Here's the deal, "Gates adds, "We, meaning the entire local Police force will protect as you serve. You keep on continuing your public acts until the wrong people complain about it. We can only ignore it so much before it looks bad on us. Only the Mayor might get in your way. Until he does you just keep on having fun."

Monica drops her jaw, "Seriously? What's the catch?"

Dixon shrugs before they turn down a dirt road five miles out.

"Keep us smiling we look the other way."

"So you're saying if I fuck you guys I'm untouchable as far as being arrested?"

"Close enough." Dixon chuckles.

A mile off the dirt road leads to a large clearing shrouded by trees on three sides. It was there that Monica spotted two other patrol cars. Dixon pulls in line roughly beside the cars and shuts the engine off.

Observing both Officers vacate the car then stroll away to meet with three other Officers she squirms for a better view.

One was a tall Black male with a large frame. A second shorter white male with large ears. The third easily the oldest of the bunch had white hair and a moustache. He was a tall lanky White gentleman.

Her nerves were tensing up the second she heard barking in the background. Especially after seeing her video feed from her Park encounter.

After five minutes Gates steps to her car door opening it up.

"Slide on out. I'll introduce you to everyone."

Monica did as told, even with fear attacking her heart.

Still cuffed he nudged her amidst the group. The elder Cop grinned as he rubbed his chin.

"So this here is the renowned Monica Gift. I'm a huge fan. It's a distinct pleasure."

She shies a bit, "I'd shake your hand but I'm a bit chained up."

Dixon chuckles adding, "This is Captain "Kermit Boggs". He's retiring in three days."

She raises an eye brow studying the group.

"Kermit? Burt and Ernie? Does that make the other two "Grover" and "Oscar?"

The Officers jointly laugh at her comment. The Black man steps up, "Cute Kid. you're close. My name is "Jarvis Byrd". You can call me Big Bird."

The shorter Officer sighs, "The street stops here I'm afraid. I'm "Terry Voorhees". Drug Enforcement. I handle the drug sniffing dog."

"So that makes you, "Animal". She snorts.

Terry nods, "I can live with that."

Gates grips Monica's shoulders from behind, sparking her to tilt her head back to look up at him.

"Yes?" She pouts.

"Reason we brought you here. You're going to be Kermit's retirement gift."

"That's my name. I'm already unwrapped."

The group laughs at her spirit. They loved her spunk.

Without waver she returns her eye contact toward Kermit who was lost in examining over her body.

"You're one fine looking Gal. If I didn't know differently I might think you were 15 or 16."

"I can be if it makes your retirement party more exciting, Uncle Kermit." Her voice lowering to sound like a child.

"Sweet of you." He chuckles.

"I like sweets." She kneels down in front of Kermit Boggs, peering up with trembling eyes, "If I'm a good little girl can I have a Lollipop?"

All five men feel their erections increase. Her commitment toward temptation fed their egos.

From her kneeling position she leans forward with her face and wallows her cheek in Kermit's crotch. Her eye contact firmly visiting his the entire time. He had to sigh heavily.

Behind her Officer Gates confirms it yet again, "Pornstar ready."

The brood all agreed with acknowledging nods. Their greatest fantasy was unfolding right before them.

Whimpering playfully while rolling her chin strait along his dicks concealed impression Kermit's groin gives in.

"Close your eyes you perverted Bastards." He snarls.

He waits for the group to turn their backs before unzipping his trousers and producing a Viagra induced seven inch cock. He had popped a pill the second he saw the squad arriving. It was taking effect quite readily.

Her eyes brighten up staring at his release. Acting shy she marvels over it as if it was her very first good look at a Man. Nibbling her bottom lip she gasps for effect. With an adolescent innocence she giggles, "He's a big one, Uncle Kermie. I'm not sure that's going to fit in my mouth. I might have to open up really, really wide."

Boggs huffs at her giddiness, "You just give it your best shot, Honey."

"Uh-huh!" She nods repetitively, "Anything for you, Uncle Kermie."

Her tongue extends teasing the underside of his monster. Flicking its way up his foreskin to taunt the base of his purplish crown.

While barely kissing it she speaks between pecks.

"So, I can sunbathe in the naked anywhere in town and not get arrested, Uncle Kermit?"

He shivers at her puckering lips succulently kissing the crown, "Anywhere your heart desires, Honeybee."

"Goody!" She kisses the crown harder lightly letting her lips part enough to mold around the mushroom.

After a round of giggles while admiring her effect over him she adds, "Does that include sex anywhere I want? With Any body? They won't get arrested either?"

All around her the other Officers chime in with various promises. Impatient to say the least.

"You can get fucked up the ass at WallyMart and I got your back." Jarvis cackles.

Dixon huffs, "Gangbang at the Public Pool? I'll be your swim Coach."

"I don't care if you're streaking in Church. Halleluiah!" Gates contributes.

She warmly smiles nuzzling along Kermit's cock, "I promise to Repent."

Voorhee's was a bit too preoccupied to make promises. The dog in his car was going nuts being locked up in the Van. Even with the windows down for ventilation.

Regardless, Monica needed confirmation, "SWEAR TO ME."

The entire bunch groans aloud, "YESSSSS!"

"I'm going to suck Uncle Kermie's big ole cock now." She playfully tilts her head from left to right smiling.

That she did.

Swallowing the 62 year old man whole she sounded like a woman possessed. Kermit had to arch his neck backwards to compensate his pleasure, "Good Lord! It's been way too long since I've had one of these."

Monica halts just long enough to ramble like a kid, "Lolli! Lolli! Lolli!", before storming her throat with her beast feast.

The Officers did their best not to laugh and ruin their Superior's fun. They knew it was difficult on him just doing this.

It wasn't long before Kermit Boggs retired with a toast of cum. Nutting in her mouth she took her time letting him escape. Inch by inch he withdrew from her locked lips until she offered him a view of his leftovers upon her tongue and drooling from her lip.

Exhausted by her youth he glared down as she wagged her tongue at him for approval.

"You can swallow that already."

Giggling sheepishly Monica gargled with it before down the hatch.

Hearing his Captain zip up, Jarvis Byrd began whistling out of boredom.

Boggs frowns at the sound, "This is my party not yours. Dammit Byrd."

Chuckling the group return to face down at Monica. She glared around expectantly.

"Too bad "Crowley" got stuck back at the switchboard." Dixon winced.

Responding, Gates nods, "I got an idea."

He helps Monica to her feet and nudges her toward a Squad Car. The others followed. Gates then unshackled her handcuffs. She had to rub her wrists for a bit to regain circulation.

After a short breather Gates cradles Monica in his arms, hoisting her shapely hourglass form up to rest on the car's hood. He then slid her around to face the windshield, patting her thighs to part her legs wider.

"Turn the dash cam on Jarvis. Call in a Code 3."

Byrd shuffles around the others and drops into the car seat awkwardly due to his size. He activates the camera offering a thumbs up for readiness. He then utilizes his shoulder Mic to report an accident.

"Rural Code 3. Suspect sprawled out on the scene. Footage in route."

A feminine voice replies, "10-4! Visual coming through right---WOW!"

All Officer's attending bust up laughing.

"This is what caused a pileup." Gates palms his own Mic.

"Copy that. I can certainly see why."

"How is that for a Retirement present?" Gates adds.

Monica smiles at the camera, poised with her hands behind her for support.

"Dana Crowley" sighs, "Wish I was there. I'd give the suspect a cavity search."

Sticking her tongue out Monica fans her legs wider yet and brings her right hand around to open her labia wide. The camera could see right up inside her soaked tunnel.

"Starting right there." Crowley huffs, "She's a beauty Guys."

Dixon steps to Monica's side and hands her his nightstick. Her eyes brighten up as she obtains it.

"Get off on that." He winks.

Without resistance Monica Gift awkwardly strokes it for effect before guiding the baton up inside her pussy. Gates held her up from behind.

In and out! Over and over! She abused herself while moaning with a joyous expression. The Actress in Monica demanded she put on a flurry of emotion. Within five minutes of rapid thrusts the brunette bombshell exploded to everyone's amazement.

Dana Crowley sighs heavily, "My strap on would have been better."

As Dixon reclaims his baton he makes Monica lick her juices off of it before he returns it to his belt sheath.

Dana hears another call coming in over the airwaves from a separate channel.

"Thanks for thinking of my Guys. Gotta take this call. Nice meeting you Sweetcheeks."

Goodbyes all around Monica blows the camera a kiss. She then swivels her neck around to eyeball each of them individually.

Jarvis Byrd had shut the car cam off, stepping out and to his Squad car's trunk compartment. Popping it open he retrieves a large blanket. With the help of Gates he lays it out on the grass neatly unfolded.

Gates then snaps his fingers for Monica to slide off of the hood. Obeying yet curious as to their plans for her Monica slips noisily to the grass below the front bumper. Gates then takes her by the wrist and marches her over to the blanket.

"Lay down and spread those legs."

Her eyes lit up with reservation yet she complies. No more than setting down Dixon's foot stops her from completing the command given to by his partner. A clinking of her earlier Handcuffs halts her.

"Hold up." He crouches behind her to shackle her wrists once again. Helpless he grips her shoulders and topples her backward to lay on her arms. Brusquely he stands and uses his feet to nudge her legs wide. She reacts with a glimmer of momentary fear.

Silent but trembling at the unknown she frets that these Cops were not as nice as she had hoped.

Byrd returns from a second trip to his car and tosses a bottle of Baby oil over to Gates. Popping the cap Gates proceeds to tilt it over her body and pouring its contents all along her upper body. In the sunlight her flesh glistened. It felt really good. Her eyes sparkling at her Captors.

Gates and Dixon then knelt down to roll their palms over her chest and stomach. Taking time to coat her neckline and face. The gloss was vibrant and sexy.

"I hear this stuff does the complexion good." Dixon winks at her.

"So does cum." She sticks her tongue out at him.

"All in good time Convict."

She winces at the term. Although a prisoner to their attentions at the moment she didn't feel like a Felon. Monica shivers as Gates tilts the bottle again to coat her thighs and legs. Byrd now had joined them in surrounding her. His own hands glazing her legs and moving up into her thighs. Dixon's fingers meeting Byrd's at her pussy. Hands all around as Gates squeezes her Tits and tugs on her nipples until they couldn't get any more aroused.

As Byrd raised her right leg slightly to probe his large fingers around her anus, Dixon dipped his own digits inside her pussy. She closed her eyes and tilted her neck backward.

"Now this is what I call frisking." She huffs.

Above them Kermit Boggs stood with his arms folded, "Complete this and you can go home. Our earlier promises stand. All of us will look out for you. Even myself after I retire."

"I'm prepared." She whispers in the delight of their hands ravaging her body.

Hearing her commitment Kermit looks behind him, motioning Terry Voorhees. The scarce Officer steps from behind a car walking a huge German Shepard on a leash. The dog was tugging him along after picking up the scent of Baby oil.

Watching them approach Monica tenses up.

"Why did I not predict this would happen?" She whines.

"Relax Kid." Dixon pats her thigh.

"You try relaxing when you know your body is dog food."

The three men rise from touching her and merely tower over her with a gaze of expectation. No one was smiling. All step back three feet and retrieve their cellphones to capture the upcoming reaction.

Voorhees carefully guides the dog into a circle around her. The entire stroll Monica followed them with her eyes. Behind her head Monica tilts back and awaits the first move. Voorhees maintains a strong grip on his K-9 Cop letting the dog simply sniff at her hair. Its nostrils exhaling over her brow. Tender licks lap at her forehead. Her nose is pelted forcing her to crease her brow and close her eyes.

"I'm not Frenching. Police brutality." She giggles.

No laughter resulted in her humor.

Voorhees introduces her new friend, "This is "Stash"."

"Wish I could say it was a pleasure, Stash." She groans.

The dog licks her chin and neck. Voorhees kept a tight reign.

Down her shoulder. Arm. She quakes, "Seriously? Come on Guys. Not funny."

Gates stops filming with his cell cam and kneels opposite of the Dog's lapping tongue. He reaches over and clenches a patch of her long brown hair to force their eye contact.

"You looked like you were enjoying the Pooches at that park."

"No I wasn't. I was only after the guy walking the dogs. I was laughing yes. Not moaning or begging for bestiality." She pouts.

"Close your eyes." He snaps.

Whining she complies bracing for the inevitable.

"If you open those eyes we WILL lock your ass up. Are we clear?" Gates growls.

"Yes." She swallows hoarsely. Fear was evident.

Smirking up at his partners Gates motions Voorhees to continue on his path. The Drug Enforcement Officer tightly keeps the beast at a snouts length of her flesh. Gentle licks lap barely touching her. Her ribcage. Her outer hip. Down to her kneecap. Her ankle. The dog allowed to lick her toes longer than any part of her body. The sensations made Monica wiggle about from ticklishness.

"How's that tongue feel?" Gates chuckles releasing her hair.

Without lifting her head she hisses, "Better than it should. Is that what you want to hear?"

No one replies. Gates however nudges the dog away from her toes. He moves around her body and leans over her thighs to reach in and pry her labia as wide as it could get. Byrd and Dixon halt their own filming and crouch beside her at Gates nods. The two Officers grip her ankles and pry her legs as wide as they could take her. Her discomfort wheezing gentle, "Ow!"

Gates winks up at Voorhees to lower Stash in to hover over her pussy. She could feel panting and braced herself with gnashed teeth and a high pitch whine. Then the exhales faded away. Her trembles were felt by all of the Officers.

Suddenly, she feels a tongue flick at her tunnel of love. It barely touched her. She felt Gates fingers prying her wide more so than the tongue. Hearing the dog whine made her suspicious. She kept her thoughts to herself and opted to play along.

"Oh my God! I love his tongue. Eat me harder Stash."

The tongue increased. She felt whiskers tickling her pink recesses. She knew it certainly wasn't the dog. Still she chose to let them presume she was being tortured by the beast.

"Dig on up in there Stash." Gates smirked, "This slut loves her puppy Dog. Ain't that right Missy?"

"God, YES!"

The tongue dipped inside her as laughter began. As a human nose brushed over her clit she reared back and let whomever was eating her feast. She loved every second of it. Convulsing minutes later she drowns the features of her dining Paramour.

"You can open your eyes now." Gates grins.

Monica shook her head, "Noooo! Let Stash eat me again."

The group looked puzzled by her admission. They knew she must have known it wasn't really the dog.

Finally, Byrd decreases his hold on her leg and motions Dixon to do the same. In a blur of activity Byrd rolls Monica over on to her belly and arches her ass in the air.

"Lick that asshole, Stash." Byrd growls just before lowering his own tongue down to flick at her cavity.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,834 Followers
12