Monica 35: Spin Cycle

Story Info
Godiva on a Crotch Rocket.
4.7k words
4.67
9.9k
4
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 35 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

As the sun began to lower over the trees Monica yet again stepped from a refreshing shower. Her hour of skyping with her Uncle left she and her bed sheets a mess.

Drying herself off with her favorite powder blue towel she drapes and ties it around her glorious body. Her bedroom window as ever wide open to enjoy the afternoon breeze. She opts to change her sheets and make her torn apart bedding. Checking her cell for unknown texts during her shower she finds nothing. She had hoped some of her friends from school might reach out to her. After the Detention she and three of her new braless Brigade endured she worried they might have had time to resent her. Regardless they had participated of their own free will. That much she knew. Still, she would hate to lose these friends.

Preparing to paint her nails something familiar distracts her forcing her to sit the vial aside.

"I know that reverb anywhere." Her eyes brighten making her leap to her feet from the bed.

Gawking out her bedroom window Monica notes a motorcycle roaring down the back alley. She knew very well whom it was.

"Kyle's home!"

Jumping in step she hurries from her room and through the empty house. Her parents gone on yet another weekly adventure. Darting out the back door and across the deck she scurried through the yard. Her towel loosening at her fevered pace. She merely held it together for effect.

Rounding the corner of Ryan and Brock's garage she found the eldest Quinones son shutting down his "Kawasaki" Crotch Rocket. Dropping the kickstand he sits up straight and stretches. It had been a lengthy ride from College over in "Clearwater".

Lifting his helmet from his head he dangles it from his handle bar. Twisting to prepare a dismount he freezes to sit back down. Before him stood the neighbor beauty Monica Gift hopping up and down on her toes. Excited to see him she nibbled her lower lip. This was the first visit home for Kyle since Monica had opened her mind to the future she embraced.

"Welcome home, Kyle."

Kyle Quinones was 21, 5'8 in height, 200 pounds. Short dark hair shaved short at the temples. Wearing a black leather jacket and old blue jeans. Brown boots and a concert T-shirt beneath his coat dedicated to the band "Avatar". Whom he had just seen in concert a week ago.

He had to take a break from school to keep from burning out.

"If it isn't Monica Gift. What's up Gorgeous?"

It was impossible not to lust over this girl. He didn't even bother trying not to.

Monica shivered with bulbous eyes, "It's been almost 2 months since you've been home. So much has happened."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" He eyed her bobbing breasts as she danced nervously in step. She wasn't even trying to hold her towel in check.

Just as quickly she opted to open her towel slightly to reposition it, tying it ever so neatly. In doing so her full frontal exposed through a mere two inch gap. Cleavage and snatch revealed themselves briefly.

"What hasn't happened? Oh, in case you don't know I've seen you watch me masturbate. Lots of times actually."

Surprised by her flighty persona he chuckles trying not to blush, "Yeah? I won't deny that." A smug expression presents itself.

Giddy at this long overdue confrontation Monica charges forward to hug him. Her weight made him change stance on his bike to prevent tipping over. He had never seen her like this. For that matter they never really spoke that often in the past. Regardless, he loved her scent.

"What's got into you?" He grins with a creased brow.

"That's a loaded question." She giggles, "I'm 18 now Kyle. You can seduce me now. Or, I can seduce you."

Her left hand lowers to rub his crotch. The rocket rose instantly.

"Whoa! Slow down Hotstuff. I just got home. Give a guy a chance to relax."

Offering a pouty face she sneers at him for turning her down, "Fine! The least you can do is give me a ride on your bike."

Nodding with a convinced pucker he agrees, "I can do that. Go get dressed and meet me back here in an hour."

"I don't want to get dressed. I'll wear my towel here."

He raises an eye brow then shakes his head in disbelief, "Yeah, okay. Sure. Why not." He didn't believe her but he figured it was a few laughs later when she chickened out. With a shrug he steps from his bike and moves around it to face her.

"Let me get inside. I'm gonna call Ryan and have him bring me and Dad a pizza. I'm starving."

"Awesome! Tell Daddy--I mean--Brock I said Hi." She twists wiggling her butt at him before fanning her towel wide at arms length. If facing him he would see it all. He had to grip his inseam.

"See you in an hour." He chuckles.

Without looking back Monica darts toward her yard and spots another familiar face. Her neighbor "Charley" from the opposite side of her house was outside spray painting a bird house he had built. He hadn't seen her exit her home nor her advance toward him at this very moment.

Monica winced with a devious look in her eye and removed her towel. Standing nude in her yard she twists her towel into a whip and stalks toward him quietly. Within reach she rears back and snaps the towel loudly against the retiree's fanny. The shock of the impact made him spray paint his knuckles.

"Good God! Don't do that to an old man." He eyes her nudity and points with an invisible tracing of her body, "Don't do that either. I might have a stroke."

She laughs defiantly and taunts him with another swat of the towel, " You've seen me naked before. Stop being shy about it. If there's any strokes here today it's with my hand around your cock."

Frowning Charley looks around for prying eyes, "Look! I know you have no real interest in a Grampa like me. You're a sweetie but I couldn't keep up with you. Or kieep it up in general."

"I'm open minded these days Charley. All I want is for you to feel young again. Enjoy the fact a sweet young girl likes to tease you. It makes me happy to see you happy. Now give me a hug and squeeze my buns."

Defeated Charley caves in and throws his arms around Monica. He refused to admit it how good she felt against him. A man of his age should know better. If anyone spotted them and told her parents, all hell would break loose.

Clearing his throat he tries to escape. She reaches around him and grabs his own Khaki covered butt cheeks. Growling he returns the favor by squeezing her tight little heart shaped ass.

"Was that so hard?" She grins and brings her hands to his chest patting it. Then just as quickly lowers her opposite hand to grip the contours of his dick. Not as lively as she had hoped but the intention was good. She sticks her tongue out at him, "Little hard maybe. Needs work. I'm game if you are."

Shaking his head he realizes the paint on his knuckles, "I might have wiped paint on your backside."

She peers behind her as she twists to locate any, "Oh well. It will wash off later. I'll leave you alone. Speaking of paint. I have toenails to color. Bye Charley."

Wiggling away after a blown kiss Charley looks at his bird house, "At least something here is for the Birds."

Next door at the Quinones home. Kyle had entered to find his Dad sitting in the living room watching a Home Improvement show on TV.

"Guess who the cat dragged in?" Kyle chuckles.

"There's my boy. How's classes Young Man?"

"Going good. All the partying I'm as surprised as you are."

Brock pauses his show to stand and offer his eldest a firm handshake.

"Ordering a pizza. Hungry?" Kyle nods at his Father.

"All I do is eat pizza. You go on ahead. I'm not hungry really."

"All good. Speaking of hungry." He halts to make his call to make his order, "I ran into Monica from next door. Met me actually."

As Mario from Ryan's parlor calls and takes his order Brock hisses and rubs the back of his neck. He knew this conversation was going to be awkward. Once the order was complete Kyle returns to his Dad.

"She was only wearing a towel. Can you believe that? Outside for everyone to see. Propped it open even. Of course I didn't get to see much. Crazy."

Brock nods with a sigh, "You don't know the half of it."

Taken back by his Father's reluctance he narrows his eyes, "Fill me in."

"Let's just say she's a wild one and leave it at that."

"Come on Pop. Let's hear it." Kyle chuckled.

"Might be better to ask your Brother. He seems to have a hold on her."

Kyle squints, "Hold on her? They dating?"

"Not exactly. He says he owns her."

Stunned Kyle smirks, "No way. Ryan doesn't have the balls to keep that girl."

Brock grunts and sits back down on his sofa, "Might as well get it all out in the open. I'm pretty sure you would find out anyways."

Kyle grew curious, moving to sit on the other arm of the sofa taking his leather jacket and riding gloves off.

Leaning forward on his knees Brock opens up, "Little Monica isn't so little anymore Kyle."

"So, Ryan tapped her?"

Brock huffs with a grin, "Ryan. His buddies. God knows who else." He fears opening up about everything he knew.

"Good for them. She's always been a hottie."

"Can we be honest here Son?" Brock clasps his palms together with friction.

"Always. What's up?"

"We've all seen Monica through her bedroom window or anywhere in her house while her folks weren't home. I caught you. I know what Ryan's been doing. Even I've watched her numerous times."

Kyle chuckles, "Dirty ole Man."

"This dirty ole Man fucked the holy hell out of her."

Kyle goes pale trying to comprehend what he just heard. Offering glances and smiles of disbelief until Brock uses a remote to turn on an old VCR. Which had been loaded for weeks now. His actions forcing Kyle to move from the couch arm into a cushion. After a speedy fast forward Brock pauses the video.

"Don't go blind seeing your Ole Man getting her before you did."

Kyle swallows at what he might see. His own Father in action. He puffed his cheeks and waves his Father to continue. For the next fifteen minutes Kyle Quinones was consumed by the footage. Monica was beyond erotic. Every inch of her was amazing. Every childlike word she spoke made his dick hard. Seeing his Dad tear her up made him nod with approval. As the movie ended Kyle sat expressionless. Then a hand raised.

"High Five Pop!"

The two chuckle awkwardly and collide palms.

"Lots more but I can't share. Just know our neighbor is quite the slut these days. Better get it and hit it."

"Wow! That's some crazy shit. Reminds me of a guy from my Fraternity telling a bunch of us about some crazy cunt in a park over in "Belltower". Tried to get her to come strip for a Frat Party."

Brock stares at him with a raised brow. A hand motion made Kyle realize that the girl from the park was indeed Monica. Ryan had filled him in on the events.

"Daaaamn! She wants a ride on my bike here in about 35 minutes."

"Give her a ride. Let her ride you." Brock winks.

They suddenly hear footsteps race up the front porch and hear the door open. In barged Ryan with a pizza.

"Hey Bro. Welcome back." Ryan sits the pizza on the coffee table, "On me."

Kyle stands up sneering at Ryan with interest.

"What?" Ryan looks at his Dad as Brock points to the TV to share the video. Ryan had to wince, "Oh Hell."

"What's this shit about you owning Monica?" Kyle hissed.

Ryan grins sheepishly, "Started out as a dare. She stepped up fast. Dude, you should see what I've gotten her to do in school. Totally nude in class. Even further. Showered in the Boy's Locker Room with every Senior we could draft. She's had sex with Teachers even. Remember Duncan? He and his buds tapped her at his house. I made her do it. She calls me Master. It's just goofing off but I like hearing it."

Speechless Kyle could only fist bump his Brother.

"Anything I should know about her? I'm giving her a ride on my Bike here shortly."

Ryan fidgets, "Naaa! I don't need to dare her. I guarantee you will fuck her by the end of the night."

Kyle smiled from ear to ear.

"Insane!"

Ryan bolts out to finish his shift.

Kyle devoured four slices.

Brock returned to his TV show.

Thirty minutes later Kyle made his way to the back of the garage. To his shock there sat Monica sprawled out on his bike in the very same towel she had on earlier.

He had to whistle.

"You are late Mister. I've been laying here for 5 minutes."

Kyle steps up to her and almost shyly grins. He then reaches up and parts her towel to offer him a complete view of her shaved pussy. Her pink snatch sweet and inviting. She purposely spread her knees for a livelier view. In doing so her tunnel parted as if awaiting a kiss. Boldly Monica just opens her towel and lets it fall behind her over the bike. Her big beautiful breasts heaving with excitement.

"Nice!" He manages.

She bites her lower lip refusing to blink as she notes his eyes taking her all in.

Suddenly, Monica looks behind Kyle after hearing a garage door open. Her hand immediately dances in the air waving.

"HI KRAMER."

From the house behind theirs stood the old grump Kramer who as ever shakes his head trying not to look. He merely waves and gets into his car. Backing out he doesn't bother to look at them.

"Do all of our neighbors know what you've become?"

"What have I become, Kyle?" She softly pouts with doe like eyes.

"Streaker? Exhibitionist?"

"I don't hide what I've become. You know you can touch me right?"

He takes a deep breath, "Maybe later. Let's ride."

She sits up quickly and retrieves her towel. Wrapping it around her she crawls off of his bike to let him get on. Once he starts the bike up revving it she crawls back on behind him. Handing her his helmet she declines.

"You wear it. I want people to know it's me."

He chuckles at her boldness, "Watch those sexy legs against the pipes. Don't burn yourself."

"I'll be careful." She feels the vibrations storm her senses, "Oh my God! I might cum on your seat."

"Go for it." He puts his helmet on and backs out into the alley. Gunning it he sprays rocks and forces her to hold on for dear life. Her squeals were barely heard.

Leaning forward to hug his waist allowed her towel to reveal the entirety of her ass. She knew it. He knew it. The thrill was just beginning.

Near the outskirts Kyle chose to hit the back roads first. The wind whipped her hair into a frenzy. Laughter led to cries of adrenalin. Kyle did everything in his power to make her squirm.

At high speeds he zipped past cars knowing well they could see her bare bottom. Honks were met graciously. If there were cursing it went by with the wind velocity.

Nearing the Interstate Kyle chose to take the off ramp over it. Reaching the Highway he stormed past Truckers. Their horns loud and proud to honor her.

A few miles down the road Monica let go with one arm to point at a Town Mile Marker sign.

"Go through "Anderson"." She got his attention.

Doing so he gunned past a Grain Truck. Monica leered back through her tortured hair to spot her Farmer friend "Lonnie" this time without his partner "Drake". He watched Monica pat her ass as if to say, "Giddy Up!" Lonnie had to call Drake and let him know. After he honked at her.

Careening around curves Kyle reaches the Anderson City Limits.

She points toward the "Sunny Side Up" Diner which was closing for the evening. Zipping into the Parking Lot they were lucky enough to stumble upon the gorgeous "April". Her Waitress friend. She had just locked up and was preparing to get into her car. The gunning cycle caught her attention. It took seeing Monica to make her leave her car to greet them.

Idling Kyle removed his helmet to smile at the girl. Monica quickly set him straight.

"Don't even start flirting. This is Ryan's girl."

April giggles, "Where is my Man?"

Kyle frowns realizing how hot this girl was. His brother was one lucky bastard of late.

"I'm Kyle. Ryan's older brother."

"I'm April." She grins shyly at Monica, "Both brothers are cute."

This attention made Kyle nod with a glint of ego, "Funny I haven't heard about you."

Pouting April shrugs and turns her attention to Monica, "Do you ever wear clothes?"

Monica in turn sits up straight and removes her towel whipping it around Kyle's shoulders. The move made Kyle twist to see Monica lifting her Tits up for him. Eying the monsters he wanted to reach in and kiss her nipples. To his surprise April beats him top it.

"I'll be damned." He observes April swirling her tongue around Monica's areola.

"I think she's missed me Kyle."

As the short haired Brunette steps back licking her lips she nods her agreement.

"You need to visit more often." April smiles from ear to ear.

"You wait your turn, Mister." Monica points at Kyle, "Now lets stop at the Licker Store."

"Licker Store?" Kyle chuckles, "I haven't been in there since I was 19."

"Follow us there April?" Monica insists with a pleading look.

Eying her wrist watch April puckers, "I have time."

"Yay!" Monica quickly snatches her towel and reties it around her. The trio then turn toward the Interstate again. Following behind April shivered and dialed Ryan on her cell.

After a few minutes Ryan answers, "Hey Beautiful."

"Hi. I just met your Brother. He and Monica are heading to the Licker Store. He's as cute as you are."

"Oh boy." Ryan sighs, "Losing you to my Bro?"

She giggles, "Not on your life. We can have a threesome though if you want."

He chuckles knowing he had no time to talk being on the job, "You really want that?"

"Maybe. You decide. I won't if you don't want me too." She giggles trying to stay on the road.

"I'll consider it. Go have fun. Text me later when I'm off work."

"Okay. I miss you."

"Miss you too." He quickly hangs up.

Reaching the exit Kyle swoops lanes and veers off the ramp. In minutes they pull up into the parking lot. April parks next to them.

Crawling off Monica winces at the gravel beneath her bare feet. Waiting for Kyle to stand and rest his helmet she leaps up on to his back unexpectedly.

"Warn a guy." He laughs hoisting her higher for a better grip on her legs.

Okay. Here's a warning. In a few minutes I'm getting you naked with three girls watching you jerk off."

"Three? Say what?" He huffs as they approach the entrance.

April opens the door for them and follows them through. Once inside Monica glares around. She spots the gay Attendant she had met her last time here, "Hi Lovebird." She waves.

The man grins coyly seeing her in a towel, "Hey Hoochie. Good to see you."

"You too. Is Crystal here?"

Kyle was nervous as Lovebird looked him over. His thoughts led to, "Wait. Who is Crystal?"

Overhearing them brought out the stunning blue haired Goddess from the back room. She had been flirting with customers. With a vibrant smile Monica dropped from her ride and darts into Crystal's arms.

"There's my Bluebird."

"Hey you. You look as stunning as ever." She pinches Monica's wind blown locks.

"Blowjob. What can I say?" She giggles turning, "This is my friend Kyle."

Kyle swallows looking at her crystal blue eyes. Hair. Sheer body suit. Her 34C's in full view behind the ocean of bluish plastic. Only her pussy was shadowed by a darker shade of plastic like material.

"Handsome Devil. Sexy Angels. Love the blue towel."

Monica giggles with a wiggle and swiftly removes her towel. Handing it to Crystal she blows her a kiss, "For you my Goddess."

Impressed Crystal looks around her. Numerous men and women admired her brazen nudity.

"The Natives are restless." Crystal smirks.

"Mind if I go say Hi?" Monica at least asks.

With a wave of her hand Monica darts away leaving Kyle in the care of Crystal and April.

"Nothing changes." Crystal bats her eyes at Kyle.

"Blown away. I never knew Monica was like this until today. Lots of smoking hot friends even." He flirts.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12