Monica 36: Plan Ahead

Story Info
Monica's Motto : "There's no quitting while there's a Head."
3.9k words
4.72
8.2k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 36 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Monday morning came along quick.

After spending Saturday with Kyle Quinones and sleeping all day Sunday she was relaxed and ready for a new week. The only regret she had was that Kyle didn't fuck her. She needed to fix that. He was only in town one more day. After school she would target him and get what she wanted.

Walking to school today she needed the time to gather her thoughts. She was still worried what her friends "Amber, Thea, and Tamara" thought of her after a weekend to contemplate their Detention activities. At the time they all seemed cool afterwards. Had that decision changed? She would soon find out.

Marching on to the school grounds wearing the red dress that her Teacher "Dane Morrison" loved so well she noticed a gathering of girls standing out by a lone Oak tree near the entrance.

"Oh, oh!" She halted in step and observed, "They look fired up. I see pitchforks and torches."

Hearing them faintly she really couldn't make out what they were saying. She swallowed and decided to suck it up. If they hated her so be it. Monica Gift refused to turn tail and run.

Slowly she crept closer until one of them noticed her. It was Lindsey's friend Sonya. Pointing her out made the other girls look and begin racing her way.

"Oh shit. Black eye Central."

In seconds she gets swarmed by ten girls. Of them were her friends from Detention plus Cheyenne, Rosa, Kendra. Zoe, Violet, and Becca,. the cheerleaders were also involved.

"You bitch." Cheyenne sneers.

Kendra jumps to Monica's defense, "Let her speak."

All voices cease.

"Ummm!"

Monica studies them until they all smile.

"So. No noose hanging from that tree. Guess I'm not being lynched by the Mob after all." She chuckles.

"We just heard what happened. You girl are crazy." Rosa chimes in.

"What exactly did you all hear?"

Thea squeals through gnashed teeth, "Sorry."

To her left Amber nudges the frail African American beauty, "Don't be. Girl talk happens. I'm proud of my part."

Tamara shrugs, "I'm okay too. I'm not mad. I just don't want my parents to find out and have the Teacher's arrested."

Monica throws her hands up violently, "WAIT! We promised to keep them safe. Don't be telling anyone else. Those guys are too cool."

Thea pouts almost ready to cry, "I'm sorry."

Monica quickly snatches her into a tight hug.

"Please be careful, Thea. This could ruin everybody. I should never have coaxed you three into doing that."

Cheyenne frowns, "Oh, so my fucking Darius in the hall is now a bad thing?"

"Or my wearing your see through sundress all day?" Kendra points out.

Zoe chimes in with, "Or my letting someone shave my pubes in the gym for all to see?"

Monica again raises her hands high, "Slow down Ladies. I'm not sorry I brought out your inner sluts. We all have that demon. We just need to learn to back each other up. Plan ahead in case we get cornered. Above all else we protect our Teacher's. Nobody talks about that ever again. Understood?"

The consensus is overwhelming. Calmness filled the air.

Safety in numbers they say.

But, who's counting.

Just before classes begin Monica runs into Ryan at his locker.

"Where was my ride this morning?"

"I hooked up with April. Got a room at the "Stikkit Inn". Woke up with just enough time to drive like a maniac here."

"No wonder you never answered my text."

"Sorry. Ride home okay?"

"Sounds good. I have lots of plans today though. Might run a little late getting to your car."

"Umm k! Like what?"

"Just girl stuff. My Braless Brigade needs more experience. Time to challenge them."

"Lead through example. April took me to the "Licker Store". I bought you a gift, Gift."

She brightens up, "For me? Why not for April?"

"Afraid her parents might find it. Country girl thing." He chuckles.

"So, it's hers but you want me to use it." She frowns.

"Something like that."

"Okay, Master Ryan. What is it?"

"I'll show you in Morrison's class." He lifts his book bag over his shoulder and nudges her to walk with him to class. In the hall they were joined by Toby and Justin. The group goofed off together before entering class.

Taking their usual seats they whispered amongst each other. The conversation led to the guys coaxing Monica into doing something crazy. She loved the attention. Things were so much easier now that her Teacher Dane Morrison would be less of a worry now that he had Monica sexually. Still, he might object to too over the top directly in front of him. Especially with the other students not knowing of their close ties. She would have to test the waters.

Awaiting Morrison Monica took her down time to text Cheyenne and Rosa. Today was Rosa's chance to be bold. She was given the weekend to gather up her nerve to perform something akin to her friend Cheyenne who literally screwed Darius Howard in the hallway at lunch. She then settled in for a reply. Cheyenne immediately typed back.

"I'll drag Rosa to the spot I had sex. Same time as I did it. Whether she wants to or not."

As Monica smiled and began to text back Rosa's response came through stopping her fingers. Checking Rosa's reply Monica grinned.

"I can do this. I swear. By the way I despise you Gift." With a winking Emoji.

"Same time. Same place as Chey had her fun." She stressed.

Rosa merely sent another Emoji with a wide mouth as if shocked.

"Good idea." Monica giggled. She had just let Rosa create her own challenge.

She decided to ignore her earlier text toward Chey and leered over at her friend Lindsey who was sitting next to her boyfriend Toby. They were chattering away like they had been together forever. Something must be going right for them. Although Monica had a hunch they would never last. Toby was a player. A good one at that.

Mister Morrison entered his class at the last possible second. In his possession were a stack of thin books. Resting them on his desk he parted each group of books into categories. Then, He leered out at his classroom. From person to person he took a mental attendance. From that point on he eyed Monica without smiling. He knew he had to be as professional as possible.

"Time to split into groups of eight. Five groups for eight books." He pats the stacks, "Today we are going to branch out into the Old West. Tombstone. The Gold Rush. "Wild Bill" Hickok. Billy the Kid. The Pinkerton's. And more. This is purely for fun. What I want from each team is to read a chosen book in class and perform a skit tomorrow. I should have enough for each team, but if not please share."

Toby chuckles, "Did we walk into the wrong classroom? I didn't sign up for Drama."

Morrison smirks, "Humor me. I just decided to give an assignment that might cheer you people up. Inspire you more. What will it hurt?"

"I might get saddle sore riding Lindsey." Toby guffaws.

Lindsey turned red and dropped her jaw. She couldn't believe he would say that out loud. Regardless her blushing she smiled. As did Monica who was pointing at her devilishly.

"Alright! Choose your teams and then call out the book you want to read."

Toby stuck with Lindsey and Sonya. His friend Justin joined up. As did "Barry". Three other boys named "Chad, Hector, and Dennis" filled out their ranks.

Ryan and Monica kept together with the boys around her. She was the only girl. She loved being the center of attention. When time came to choose a book Monica chose "Wild Bill Hickok". For three reasons. One it had "Wild" and "Cock" in the title. The third being that she knew there was a character named "Calamity Jane." She had her own solo circuit in Buffalo Bill's Wild West

Show. However the Bill part was mixed up. It proved how much she didn't know about their History. Nobody really cared. Her plans were already forming.

The rest of the class split up into circles with their chairs. Five mini groups. Books passed out amongst them Morrison chose to get them started.

"Take your time. I'm going to go make some copies. Please behave as best as you can." He specifically looks at Monica. In response she shook her head negatively. Morrison merely huffed and left the classroom to their mischief.

The second the door closes Ryan grabs his book bag and pulls from it a large wagging dildo. Easily eight inches with a realistic appearance. The students all laughed as Ryan stood up and made his circle of chairs widen their gap into a more open arena. Once done Ryan steps to the center and bends over. At the base of the dildo was a sizable suction cup which he pressed down hard on the tile floor. Removing his hand it wiggled on its own.

Looking to Monica he first points at her, then at the rubber beast.

"Time to hop in the saddle Calamity Jane." He chuckled looking around him at his admirers. They had come to respect that he was on occasion in control over Monica Gift. Monica jumped from her seat and threw her arms in the air to gather their silent applause. Without further hesitation she peels her revealing red dress over her head to stand up nude. Her 34DDD's bouncing at her rapid stance. She took time to shuffle her tits about and pinch her nipples taunt. As ever she needed to embrace their lust to give her the necessary encouragement to perform for them.

The seated students began leaving their chairs to stand around her circle. This helped them capture a better look as she kneels down to give the toy a blowjob. The reason being to get it nice and lubed up before she would straddle it and fuck herself. The students adored her no matter how nasty she became. As she sucked the dildo Ryan stepped behind her and reached down to ease three fingers inside her pussy. Monica wiggled her ass playfully at his insertion. After a number of finger infusions to get her nice and wet he slaps her bottom loudly.

"Hop on Cassidy." Ryan drew characters from the Old West from memory. His Dad watched old movies. He and his brother Kyle were forced to endure them.

Popping the toy from her lips she looks around, her flicking her tongue at the bunch. With a careful repositioning she guides the toy up inside her and eases down on to it. With the toys girth she opened her mouth at the sensations of it filling her up within. A glint of awe made the students laugh.

Gyrating on it she lets her chest bob about for effect. Hands in her hair she moans. The guys were loving her eye contact. She offered a pouting expression that bordered on yearning. Monica Gift loved this new toy. Immensely. As her mind reeled she chose another tactical performance. Looking to each individual guy in the class she whimpered dirty thoughts. Words meant to turn the guys on. Name after name she chose to tease them.

"Oh, Barry...I love your cock."

This led to, "Mmmm Chad. Fuck Me harder Hector. Make me cum for my Master Ryan." She then flipped off Ryan for her own amusement. He shook his head and enjoyed the rest of the show.

Each downward thrust left a froth of her juices on the sturdy shaft attached to the floor. It was a beautiful sight to behold. Twelve minutes more expires before she cums loudly and leaves a puddle on the floor around the toy. They class praised her performance as ever.

As Monica slides off of the dildo she yanks it from the floor and suckles her juices from it. She goofily offers tastes to the class. Everyone avoided the opportunity laughing and waving her away. Finally, she points at Lindsey and Sonya.

"Come on you two. You know you want to ride my Horse." Monica points the crown toward them. Both red in the face from embarrassment. They were teased by Toby and Justin.

Noting the clock Monica got dressed just minutes before Morrison returned with his Xerox copies. Their chairs back to normal. Smirking from the entire class made Morrison suspicious. Another glance toward Monica he noticed the dildo under her dress and clamped between her crushed breasts. The crown peeking up toward her chin.

Monica winks his direction and whispers, "Giddy up!"

He had to set down to hide his erection.

The puddle remained there on the floor until it dried.

Lunch time finally arrived and Monica had coaxed a good number of her confidants to circulate near the lockers. It was here she awaited Cheyenne and Rosa. The girls arrived late but there was still enough time to accomplish a goal. Joining them were the newest members of the Braless Brigade. Cheerleaders "Zoe, Violet, and Becca" in full Cheerleading uniforms. They had heard through the grapevine of Rosa's challenge. They wanted to see if she would come through or run like the Devil was chasing her.

Rosa was nervous to say the least. She was quite active sexually in her social life yet not in front of an audience. If not for her best friend Cheyenne there to give her confidence she might put up a fight. The Hispanic Goddess eased through the congregation to face Monica who stood with her hands behind her back.

"I'm here." Rosa brightened her eyes while tilting her body up on the tip of her toes. Palms sweaty she fans her face to confront her doubts.

Violet and Becca chuckle at Rosa as Violet makes a bet that Rosa would chicken out. The words were heard by Monica. This made her eye the Cheerleaders.

"I have faith in Rosa. Much more than you three."

The blond bombshell Zoe separates from her two friends to express fearful widening eyes. She knew what was coming. Oh boy.

Violet pauses as Toby and Justin escort her closer to Monica. Face to face the redhead swallows dryly.

"I'll make a wager with you." Monica lifts her chin with expectation.

Violet shivers and folds her arms over her breasts, "What kind of bet?"

"You know your turn is coming. If Rosa chickens out you don't have to do anything. Free pass."

Squinting with hesitance Violet braves her next words carefully, "And, if she doesn't?"

Monica ponders with an expression of deep thought.

"Seeing as you act so high and mighty. If Rosa goes through with her challenge then you have to accept what I challenge you to. Today."

Violet drops her jaw, "What?"

Behind them Rosa looks uneasy and hides behind Cheyenne. Seeing her spooked nature Violet suddenly felt confident. With a thin devilish grin the redhead smugly replies, "Look at her. She's terrified. I'll take that deal."

Hands shook Monica eyes her entourage. The group hears the bet and would enforce it.

Monica then turns to face Rosa.

"Ready to rise to the occasion, Chica?"

Rosa from her hiding spot boldly steps around Cheyenne and points at Violet with an evil expression. Eyes looking over her tilted brow.

"You lose Sucker."

Rosa danced about with her hands in the air. Her enthusiasm made Violet whimper. Her future unknown. Finally Rosa twists in step and barges up to Monica.

"Hit me."

Monica puffs her lower lip and nods her approval. Then, her arm revealed itself from behind her back. The dildo she had ridden earlier was brought around quickly and high enough to slap the crown across Rosa's lips. Laughter couldn't be contained.

"You said to hit you." Monica giggled.

Rosa offered a pouty smirk, "I still despise you."

"Of course you do. We're running out of time. You ready?"

"Yep."

"Blue jean skirt off." Monica points.

The heavenly Hispanic unzips the back of her short skirt and drops it to the floor. Without bothering to look around her for security. She had faith that her classmates would protect her.

"Thong off." Monica adds.

"Fuck that. I'm going all out." Rosa pushes herself.

She grabs the hem of her yellow button down top with thin strapped shoulders and forsakes unbuttoning it. A rough tug over her burgeoning breasts and the top escaped. Braless her boobs bounced from the shirts escape. Her caramel flesh enticing to all the boys around her. Discarding it into Cheyenne's clutches she wiggles her white thong down to her toes and swings the panties around on her index finger for all to see. She throws them directly at Violet.

Violet grimaced at catching them. Luckily, Toby claimed them from her with a greedy smirk. They smelled great. He even decided to share their scent with the other guys.

Rosa stood ready rolling her palms over her lightly pudgy stomach. Sliding her fingertips down into her freshly shaved pubes. Thinking ahead she came prepared.

Monica moves behind Rosa and mashes the suction cup on a locker. Low enough that Rosa could abuse it while standing. Wagging it for stability it remained nice and snug on the metal exterior.

"Start moaning." Monica uses her thumb to encourage Rosa into her battle stance.

"I hope I'm wet enough." She chuckles and backs up toward the extension.

Suddenly, a familiar voice was heard.

"Here! Let me help."

From behind the gauntlet stepped Darius Howard. He eased by Cheyenne taking enough time to kiss the girl on his way through. Reaching Rosa Darius winks at her before kneeling down in front of her. His hands moved in to part the girl's labia enough to lick at her clitoris. Ten licks later Rosa who stood wide eyed and excited glanced at Cheyenne with a shrug. Cheyenne flipped her off playfully. As Darius looks up at Rosa he slips a finger up inside her pussy. The sensation made Rosa fall back against the locker nearly unhinging the toy. The feeling was remarkable.

"Time's ticking." Monica enforces.

Darius removed his finger and stood up to warmly kiss Rosa on the lips.

"What do you say to a threesome? You, Me, and Cheyenne?" He whispers.

Rosa nods her agreement. She was up for that.

As Darius moves away Rosa fans herself then locates the still snug dildo. It was surprisingly at just the right height. Bending over she reaches under and around to plant the toy inside her dripping thighs. With the toy gently easing into her she offers an expression of awe. The fit was tight and overwhelming. Not even the crowd watching her deterred her. She realized quickly just how aroused being watched was. Her gyrations grew faster. Even though the fear of the toy coming undone bothered her she rode it without waver. If it happened so be it.

Watching her cell for time Monica stepped past Darius who had joined Cheyenne to watch Rosa perform. Stepping to the Cheerleaders who appeared frantic of being caught Monica puckered her lips.

"So, Violet. You guys have a Pep Rally last hour, right?"

The redhead bulges her eyes as fear hit home hard.

Monica held the girls arm firmly then reaches over to lift the girls skirt. To her shock Monica realized that the uniforms were no longer a one piece with a skirt around the waist. Violet whimpered at Monica's examination.

Violet wore only a pair of boy shorts the color of her namesake beneath the skirt. Acknowledging that fact Monica removes her arm from Violet's and pats her on the bottom.

"Those come off during your Rally."

Violet reacts with terror, "I can't. I do cartwheels and I'm the top of the Pyramid."

"Yup. High and Mighty." Monica winks and moves away from her. Leaving Violet to hold a hand over her mouth. She wanted to cry. Weird that she didn't.

Rosa was moaning louder and louder with each thrust of her hips. Her smile vibrant and joyous. Pearly whites grinning at one moan to a glint of ecstasy that compressed her lips the next. Trickles of her wetness were streaking down her legs. Her thoughts wanting to put on the ultimate show. Huffing the hair from her eyes she uses her hands to outstretch toward the crowd. Motioning them to spread out further to give her space. The risk was great. A Teacher or the Principal could walk the hall at any time.

Monica puckered her lower lip and stepped out further looking both ways. Students were coming from the cafeteria. She spotted a pair of Female Teachers head the other direction. None the aware. Finally, Monica helps Rosa out. Using her own hands Monica encourages the gathering to disperse. Some of them abandoning the concealed young woman entirely. Eight students including the Cheerleaders, Toby, Justin, Darius, Cheyenne, and Monica herself stood near by awaiting Rosa's orgasm. Eyes glued to the girls every twitch. Observing her fingers between her legs massaging her clit as the beast is pounded. Breasts swaying wildly. Her long curls whipping about at her muscles trembling to the point her neck jerked from left to right. Eyelids fluttering as if she were possessed.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12