Monica 37: Pyramid Scheme

Story Info
Monica schemes to build her empire of Sluts.
2.9k words
4.62
8.7k
5
0

Part 37 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers

Violet Rainier was jittery.

She was always nervous before Cheering at games or during Pep Rally's. Today she had to perform a Pyramid with her fellow cheerleaders. Being the top had no room for error. She was the only one strong enough to reach the peak and stand victorious. Regardless she feared the worst. Especially, after swearing an allegiance along with her besties Zoe and Becca to the Braless Brigade. And, the fact that she had her panties removed over lunch.

Monica Gift had consumed every Senior girl in school almost. Turning them into eager sluts rejoicing in getting guys hard from their teasing. Today just happened to be the day that her fears might reveal themselves. Along with a burning bush that she should have groomed before today. Violet was unprepared to be challenged so soon. Especially in this manner. She could easily wear a one piece beneath her skirt and cover that with a satiny sweater. However the temperature in the gym made those options unbearable.

Not too mention she didn't want to look bad in Zoe and Becca's eyes.

Zoe had already been baptized by shaving her pubes right here in the gymnasium. Becca was next and Violet needed her to have to embrace a future challenge just to make her feel as uneasy about it. Once today was over she would either be expelled, humiliated, or banished for not fulfilling her end. Violet Rainier needed to be accepted. It was in her egotistical nature to be better than everyone else.

Today that ego would be checked.

Joining her squad on the sidelines of the basketball court Violet peered out at the growing crowd. Students were filing in by the dozens. She felt ill. So many people to bare witness to this. At least Cheyenne and Rosa had a group of friends to conceal their bravery. Violet had no one. Unless her squad would come to her defense. She needed to at least suggest it.

"Zoe? I'm going to go through with this challenge. For you guys."

"You know you don't have to be what these other girls are. What I did was only because I like Carson. I got jealous and made a silly decision."

"Do you regret it?"

The blond shrugs shyly, "Not really. It opened my eyes more. Guys are admiring me more than usual. Carson and I are going to the movies on Friday. If I hadn't done what I did he might never have asked me out."

"Right. I wish I had a date. I'm so sick of the Jocks. I want a real boy. One that wants a relationship. Not some one night fling. That's what worries me about what Monica is doing to all of us girls. Guys might look at me like a slut more than somebody worth dating long term."

Becca joins their conversation, "Same here. I like when guys watch me walk down the hall and desire me. But, I hate looking bad."

"I'm going to do this. Can you guys at least try and shield me. So many Faculty members watching. I'm terrified."

"We have your back." The trio heard a voice behind them. Turning to see whom it was the cheerleaders discovered Amber and Kendra along with Monica's friends Shane and Holden. Holden in turn points at Monica across the gymnasium floor sitting near some teachers with her would be owner Ryan Quinones. Beside them were Thea, Tamara, Cheyenne, and Rosa. Everyone was rallying to assist her. They hardly knew Violet. So confusing.

Racing toward the cheerleaders were their compatriots, "Kelly Frost, Deanna Swift, and Trish Harper. Two male cheerleaders, "Dustin Cooper and Trey Noonan". Violet had liked Trey for the last year. The athletic young African American a gymnist with incredible talent. While appearing gay he was far from it. Just living life to the fullest.

"We heard what you're doing." Trey smirks sneaking a peek under Violet's skirt by lifting it, "Nice!"

"Really? You like my butt?" Violet perks up, stunned by his notice.

"Can't wait to hold you up over my head."

Beet red Violet sighs, "Don't drop me."

"If I do it's gonna be on this." Trey tilts his head and wags his tongue toward the sky. Everyone laughed at his actions. Violet smiled at him.

"In that case drop me hard."

"That's the spirit." Shane chuckles.

The band starts playing from the sidelines telling everyone it was time to get into position. The Rally beginning as soon as the Principal made his way on stage to the microphone. He had been talking to numerous Teachers and Faculty members until the gymnasium filled to capacity.

Finally, Principal Lloyd Janson shuffled his way up to a dais upon the sidelines of the floor. Tapping the mic for reverb he opts to be funny, "Bueler? Beuler?" to numerous chuckles. Mostly from the Faculty who were old enough to even recall the John Hughes classic.

"Welcome Tiger fans. As we claw our way to yet another victory against the Terapins. Let's give them Shell this week." He snorts realizing his pun went over their heads. Regardless the students applauded.

With raised hands to ignite the bands rendition of Rocky's Eye of the Tiger he steps aside in favor of the cheerleaders. From the sidelines Monica Gift yells at a pacing Violet Rainier.

"You got this Vi."

Violet turning to see Monica she fans herself then continuing the fanning fingers for circulation. Her heart was pounding. Beside her Becca and Zoe give her a nervous thumbs up. This challenge was entirely too risky for a first time event. The other girls had people watch their back and race to protect them. She didn't have as much of a luxury. Unless Zoe and Becca wasn't telling her something. The risk was totally on her. Looking across the gym floor she spots Trey wagging his tongue at her. As sexy as it was his actions worried her even more. He seemed overly attracted to her. Never before today had he shown much interest. Had Monica told him to butter her up?

Ready to perform the cheerleaders broke out into a dance as a student wearing a Tiger costume darted about riling the kids up. The Mascot charging toward Violet and Zoe made her whine. In a mad pawing up the Mascot grabbed Zoe and twirled her into the air. Unknown to either of them the student within the orange and black outfit was none other than Zoe's future date Carson. He made sure that his paws squeezed at Zoe's breasts catching her off guard. Zoe nearly panics until she hears Carson say, "Grab my tail."

Realizing it was Carson, Zoe did indeed chase his tail as he danced around Violet. Stressed as she was she had to laugh at their playfulness. That was until Carson the Tiger grabbed the back of Violet's skirt lifting it up to display her bare ass. A quick nab of the costumes tail Zoe turned Carson sideways so that she could use the soft tail to whip Violet's bare bottom. As fast as it had occured it was over and her skirt was dropped. In her defense nearly everyone whistled lustfully toward Violet. Her eyes erupting at their support. This made Violet jump up and down dancing. Her skirt whipping about. She even chose to bend over and touch her toes.

The crowd loved it. Her ass tight and shiny. Her pussy clammed tight and shrouded by her red pubes. Whistles escalated into cheers. She decided then and there that she was going to own this day.

Carson sped away to give the cheerleaders their chance to shine. Darting about to perform numerous routines. This leading into somersaults. Only Violet and Kelly knew they could do multiple cartwheels and balancing acts. While Kelly did the balancing it was up to Violet to do her set of four somersaults for the crowd. In a mad dash she charged head on and vaulted into spin after spin through the air. Hands on the floor, legs in the air. Skirt falling to her waist on all sides to reveal her butt, thighs, and hips in all their glory.

Seeing her the student body cheered even harder. Luckily only the Teacher's that were known to enjoy the of age students a bit too much admired her performance. Four quick somersaults and her show was over at the moment. Face beet red but smiling she embraced her fans with a rally run around the other cheerleaders. Those cheerleaders who were unaware of her challenge stared at her in awe.

"What? Never seen pubes on fire before?" She blurts at them. Zoe and Becca racing to her side hugging her for her feat. That meant a lot.

Trey Noonan and Dustin Cooper gave her a thumbs up. Trey however took it a step further and poised his thumb up by using his other hand like a pussy. His thumb moving in and out of a contorted circle. Connecting his opposing thumb and index finger. She had to laugh and offer a beguiling smile. Her eyes flaring at her success.

Unfortuneatly her success wasn't quite over. She still had routines coming up. As her fellow cheerleaders performed their own sets she prepared herself mentally for what was coming. In doing so she paced about looking at her fellow students for inspiration. Her eyes immediately locking on to Monica who now sat between Shane and Holden. Eyes bulging she realized that Monica was giving both boys a hand job. Her jiggling breasts and shoulder motion a telltale sign. That and both boys had rolled their eyes back into their heads trying to maintain what little composure they had.

Shocked further she found more of Monica's braless brigade following suit. Amber was giving hand jobs to two other boys the next row up. There was Kendra Stewart too her left jerking off Toby and his buddy Justin. It was amazing their boldness.

Exploring further she found Rosa and Cheyenne amid friends of Darius Howard. Their own hands full with rapid hands nurturing their beasts. Tamara White doing the same near Thea King. Fourteen cocks were getting beat up by these luscious beauties. Incredible.

Closing in on her next routine it took Becca Wright to race up and shake Violet out of her mesmerized state. This crap was just too hot for words. She even heard the girls yell out for encouragement.

Monica Gift leading the charge with, "GO VIOLET."

Reacting to Becca Violet begins bouncing up and down with a cheer of her own. Each time her skirt bobbing up and down. Only the base of her butt cheeks visible. Enough to ignite a chant. She began hearing the students erupt with a verbal exhaustion of "PYRAMID. PYRAMID. PYRAMID."

Zoe joins Violet and Becca preparing for the next big move. Coordinating it with Kelly and the other cheerleaders they all united in the center of the gym. Formation building. Each taking their spots on all fours. The base row being Becca, Kelly, Trish, and Dustin. Climbing on top of them were Zoe, Deanna, and Gemma Olson.

Atop the second tier was Deedee Vance and Thelma Jacobs.

Once sturdy Violet took her touring run to climb the mountain. Reaching the top she stands slowly garning her balance before raising her hands in the air triumphantly.

Cheering loudly she prepares to dismount. In front of her stood Trey Noonan looking directly up her skirt licking his lips. She smiled and launched herself forward in a somersault.

Standing ready Trey catches her awkwardly. Choosing to do something unplanned by their usual routine. In a crowd induced, "WHOA!" Trey catches Violet with her legs over his back. Her thighs sprawling around his face. Her skirt literally covering Trey's face. Hands up under her skirt gripping her bare bottom. Violet squealed at her predicament. Then, out of shock she screams laughing. Trey Noonan was licking her pussy in front of everyone.

She began cheering while on top of him. This was beyond her wildest expectation. After feeling his tongue dig up inside her she yelped and held his scalp through her skirt cloaking him.

As the cheerleaders dismounted and returned to cheering Trey felt forced to lift her off and to the floor in front of him.

Violet rushes to his chest, "You so have to finish that routine in private later."

He admires her flaring excitement and winks at her, "Oh, I'm doing more than that. See you in the showers."

"Wait. What? Showers?" She watches him chuckling and dancing away to join the cheering section. She shivered at the thought. Did he plan to shower with her?

Merging beside Zoe and Becca, Violet rejoiced at her second feat of success.

"I did it. I really did it."

Becca rolls her eyes, "Was Trey eating you out?"

Violet glares at her friend with wild eyes, "All the way in."

Becca flares her gaze back, "Holy crap."

"You're turn Sucker." Violet teased.

Becca whimpers faintly wondering what her fate might be. She was beginning to hate Monica Gift.

"Trey wants to shower with me after this. Oh my God!" Violet giggles.

Zoe in response nudges them, "Off the floor. Here come the Varsity."

As the cheerleaders split up on two sides of the gym Coach Paul Randall mans the Mic and introduces the Tigers to the crowd in a chivalrous vocal pride for his players.

Darius Howard led his team of Tyler Mason, Carlos Espinosa, Rico Chavez, Garrett James, and other giants of the Football team. In their stampede they lined up facing the bleachers. Proud and smug all the same. It was easy to express ego when you were a jock.

As silence lowered a round of loud male growls forced a deeper sense of peace among the students. The gymnasium hearing one set of snarls after another. In a remarkable round of ejaculations each girl was succeeding in finishing off their targets. Fourteen detonations in three minutes of momentary solace.

Distracting everyone that looked around for the reason in hearing their echoing snaps of climax. Monica led the newest cheering section. Both hands drenched in cum rising into the air. Messy as they were the students around her felt droplets of creamy rain.

"GOOOOOOOOOOO TIGGERS!" Monica bellows laughing.

In response Amber adds her own zestful hands in the air. Followed by Kendra. Tamara. Cheyenne. Rosa. Thea.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGGERS!" All yelled out.

Their bouncing hands had drained the Christopher Robin's within their grasp.

Zoe leads her troop in an interference racing in front of the Varsity and dancing for them. Weirdly the cheerleaders that were in the dark joined them reluctantly. Once dancing the Varsity boys decided to join in with a dance of their own. Each boy finding a girl to grind along side. It was going beyond routine.

Violet in a mad thought raced from player to player bending over up close to let them rub her bare ass. Slaps became their own routine.

The band kept playing. Instruments of their confusion.

Amid the Faculty watching Principal Janson and Coach Randall chuckled. The other Teacher's at a loss for words. Nobody really understood the chaos. They merely admired the students enjoying themselves.

Trey Noonan watched Violet make her rounds and shook his head. His buddy Dustin stepping up to nudge his fellow Cheerleader.

"Violet's on a roll."

"Roll of my tongue." Trey smirks.

Violet's up close frolicking led the other girls to move up close. In a fellowship of playful lust even Trish, Gemma, Kelly, Thelma, and Deanna wanted their butts felt up. It was becoming an epidemic.

From the crowd Monica Gift sat back. Behind her sat Ryan Quinones with her leaning between his legs. She lifts her gaze toward her would be Master but foremost friend.

"Now that's what I call a 21 gun salute."

"Only 14 but who's counting." She giggles as he palms her face.

"Next step going as you planned?"

"Yep. Becca's up. I figure I'll help her along. Look's like Gemma and the other girls might not be reclusive for much longer."

"Harem?"

"Sure! You want a night with all the Cheerleaders Mister Master?"

"Naaa! I'm good. I have April. She's enough for me."

"Awww! Sure you don't miss me even a little?" Monica flicks her tongue at him while still being held by her cheeks.

"My brother filled me in on your stunt out at the Licker Store. So did April. You know you're crazy right?"

"You helped make me Buddy." She points out smiling, "By the way, tell Kyle he needs to fuck me before he heads back to school."

"Yeah, I'll get right on that. Slut."

"Your slut. Even if you are with April now."

Ryan nods. He liked the feeling of being in control over two women. Although April was more into just him. At least he thought so.

"I have a surprise for you Ryan."

"What surprise."

Waving her hands around her she reels in her braless brigade. Standing up all of Monica's girls force their way around Ryan. Beside him. In front of him. Behind him.

Wincing he looks at each of them. The girls brightly smile at him and giggle. All at once they speak.

"HI MASTER." Each reaching out to touch him in some fashion. All batting their lashes at him.

Ryan Quinones turned beet red.

Guys around him looked at him with respect. He could only shake his head and laugh. Monica turns on her bench and hops on her knees in front of Ryan. Burying her face in his crotch to bite at a brewing erection. Laughing she lets up and slaps her palms on his chest.

"Gotta go Master. We girls have others to shower our affections upon."

His herum stand and leave him with blown kisses. Assembly over.

Assembly just beginning.

Becca Wright broke out in a sweat.

Surrounded.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers