Monica 39: Pickup Line

Story Info
Car lot chaos. Monica beds down the boys. Kind of.
5.1k words
4.54
8.9k
6
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 39 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Wednesday afternoon Monica Leann Gift prowled the streets. She had arranged things this past weekend with a friend named Owen to do some exhibitionism at his car lot. Owen being a big shot in town with a Chevrolet dealership that had over 2000 cars on the lot. One of the largest lots within a fifty mile radius. She wasn't a hundred percent sure what she wanted to do yet but it had to be sexy.

The sun was bright. Not a cloud in the sky. Traffic was mediocre for a Wednesday. Ordinarily she would do this type of thing on a Saturday when more people could potentially see her. Better yet play with her. Over the last month or more Monica had escalated her exhibitionist tendencies wherever she could. Her friend Ryan nudging her to go further and further. She was certainly making an impression.

In school she was known as the Fearless Leader. Her own urges pushing her into full nudity in class. So far her performances had met great success. Even the Teachers loved her for them. Certain ones going so far as to having sex with her.

Each time Monica got away with something the other girls in school were prompted to express their own sexual urges. Every girl had a fantasy to be wanted. Every guy wanted a fantasy. Put the two sides in alignment and the hijinks went through the roof. Before long over twenty girls had joined her squad of exhibitionist nymphos called the Braless Brigade. All of them forsaking bras and pointing out who they wanted to be. Literally.

This afternoon Monica felt like going solo. She wanted all the attention. Outside of school she tended to like being alone. This gave her a chance to be herself. Without expectation of the guys in school. She wanted to impress older guys too. At eighteen she knew older guys were chomping at the bit to tap a barely legal slut. One that wasn't a hooker. Merely a show off that gave them a reason to feel young again.

Wearing a tear away tan and white checkered mini skirt along with a darker tan blouse. One that was shoulder less with a V-neck cleavage expressing her bulging breasts.

Never wearing a bra left her nipples constantly perky. Panties forever outlawed unless it was on a private seduction. Simple white pumps finished her attire.

Her long tanned legs blended well with her clothing's color scheme. Soft and silky. A thin gold serpentine ankle bracelet on her left leg for a bit of bling.

Drop dead Goddess walking.

Reaching Owen's lot near the Interstate took her twenty minutes. Around the lot were either smaller car lots or fast food chains. A small hotel in the area the only other business in sight for three blocks. In passing a Taco joint she looked over at hearing a shrill whistle of allure. Somebody liked what she represented.

Leering to her right from the sidewalk she spots a Police Patrol car. It was her friend Officer Jarvis Byrd. He had stopped to rekindle with retiree Officer Kermit Boggs. She hadn't seen them in nearly a week. After giving them the time of their badge carrying lives they had promised to let her do whatever she wanted without getting arrested.

Kermit was sitting at an outdoor table while Byrd sat in his car next to the curb near him. Recognition met Monica skips over to their side. First leaning through the car window to hug Jarvis tightly, smothering his face into her cleavage. Secondly in bending in her short skirt gave Boggs a perfect view of her ass and inner thighs. A compressed clam shell pussy beautiful as ever.

"Good to see you Kid. Staying out of trouble?" Byrd knew better.

"No way. I'm always looking for something to break the law." She yanks her top down to show him her tits then spins in step to show Kermit. With a wink she pulls her shirt back into place before sprinting over to Kermit's table and hugging him from behind. Sitting there he pats her arms feeling her chest crush against his back.

"There's the hottest girl in town. How you been Sweetheart?" The elder spoke.

"Great. How's retirement going?"

"Pretty boring so far. No real excitement. The wife just gives me a honey do list."

"Am I on that list?" She giggles and hugs his neck tighter before running her right hand down across his chest.

"Could be. If not I'll scribble it in." He chuckles.

"Want some excitement here and now? I have a few minutes before I head to my friend Owen's car lot. I'm going to strip naked and prowl his lot. He said I could."

"Got ole Owen in on your games now? Sure go ahead just watch yourself." Kermit expresses.

"I like it better when others watch me." She kisses his cheek.

"Such a cute kid. God love ya."

"You never answered my question. Want some excitement?" She licks his earlobe this round.

"What you got in mind?" He shifts right in his seat. Reaching for a napkin to dab his mouth.

"I got this." She halts his hand. Releasing his neckline she sits beside him and leans forward to lick all around his mouth, "Hot sauce. Yummy."

He smirks looking over at Jarvis in his car who had watched her mischief with interest. Jarvis shook his head.

"She's still got it." He huffs.

Not even worried about who or what was around her Monica hops to her feet and steps up on the concrete seat next to Kermit. Nudging his burritos out of her way to sit down on the table in front of the retiree. Hiking her skirt she sits back with her legs wide.

"Spicy enough for you?" She giggles.

Looking around him he sizes up the potential viewers. Seeing no trouble he dives right in and eats her pussy. Monica easing back to support herself with palms down on the table. Watching Kermit eat her she smiles and looks over at Byrd.

"Hey Byrdy? I'm going to be over at Wade's car wash tomorrow. He says you guys wash the patrol cars there. If you want to come say hi I'll wash your car."

"Drive through car wash Hotstuff. But, sure I'll be there. What time?"

"Around now. Shortly after school gets out. I'll be naked and letting Wade give me a massage on a bed in one of the open stalls. Drop by and maybe I'll wax your Johnson."

She giggles pointing at Boggs chowing down, "Kermit's really hungry."

"You're a regular Taco Belle." He laughs.

Her expression changes the deeper his tongue enters her. Jaw drooping with a look of awe. Low whimpers expel along with, "Oh my God! Uncle Kermie I love that tongue."

He winks at her as she starts moaning. Her head tilts back under his sensitive assault. Within five minutes she tenses up and cums at his mercy. Rearing back with his mouth drenched he huffs, "Damn! I'm getting old. Lil winded."

Shivering she sits up straight and slips from the table down into his lap. Giving her room to sit comfortable in her straddle she throws her arms around his neck and kisses him hard on the lips. Licking up her juices from his face. He tried not to laugh as she bit his lower lip. Her eyes staring deeply into his with a glint of yearning.

"That was a nice pick me up. Might have to do that more often." Kermit sweetly kisses her on the forehead.

"I love you guys. You know my cell number. If you're nice I might arrange something to make that retirement really relaxing."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Like me and a couple of my girlfriends." She wiggles in his lap.

His eyes study her with a pucker. The idea percolating in his mind. Finally, he rubs her back and motions her to hop out of the saddle. Crawling off she hugs him once more then looks over at Jarvis.

"Give me a ride to Owen's?"

"Sure. Hop in. I'll look you up later Kermit." Byrd waves.

Monica twists in step to blow Boggs a kiss, "I'll look you up too."

"I'll be around. Thanks Sweetheart."

Racing around the squad car Monica jumps in and puts on her seatbelt. Laughing as she looks around Jarvis to yell at Kermit, "CLICK IT OR LICK IT."

Everyone had a good laugh.

A short distance away Jarvis Byrd drops her off at the car lot. Pulling up in front of the showroom. Before leaving the car Monica felt mischievous after unhooking her seatbelt. Leaning over the seat she moved her head below his steering wheel and nibbled at his crotch. A definite erection buried behind his slacks.

"Damn girl."

"See you tomorrow at the car wash. Don't be late. And, bring Johnson there."

"Will do. Have fun Monica."

"Always." Climbing out she skips toward the glass door. In her travel hiking her skirt up in back to let Jarvis see her bare butt dancing away. The Officer had to growl. Man on a mission he went on patrol.

Entering the showroom Monica went into best behavior mode. Looking about at all the new cars she strolls around checking them out. She wondered if her parents would get her a car for graduation. Probably not, considering they wanted her to get a part time job as it was. She tried to avoid that and just enjoy herself. This was her senior year. A job could come afterwards. Besides, now that her Father Aaron had tasted his daughter sexually there was wiggle room in his budget to keep her from having to work. Whether her Mother agreed or not.

In her journey from fresh cart smell to fresh car smell Monica found herself approached by a young 20 something Salesman stepped from a side office. He was entirely too cute. 5'7 brown hair, big steel grey eyes. Clean shaven and smelling better than the cars.

"Can I help you?" He smiled letting her beguiling glow draw him in.

"Can I help you?" She winks and flutters her lashes. Then twisting in step to let her overly short skirt rise up in her twirl. He was gifted a brief view of her butt cheeks. The sight alone made the man flare his eyes and smirk.

"Looking to buy a new car?"

"Not really. Looking to get laid in a new car maybe." She giggles and nibbles a nail. Her eyes daring him to reply.

Glancing around him to be certain they were alone the man chuckles, "My Dad might have something to say about that."

"Your Dad?" Her jaw droops, "Is Owen your Dad?"

Taken back the man raises a brow, "You know my Dad?"

"She sure does." Huffs a voice to their left. Stepping from outside entered the dashing Gent himself, Owen Falcone, "I see you've met my oldest boy Wesley. Wes? This here's Monica. Hottest youngun around."

Amazed by his Father's reaction Wesley shakes his head, "Mom know you know Monica?"

"Do I know about her lover Gordon? No." He chuckles, "Keep it to yourself or I'll tell Monica to keep her clothes on. I don't think either of us want that."

"Speaking for me now?" His boy smirks. Then jumps as he feels a hand rub along an already disturbed erection.

"No. He just noticed this big ole hard on. Hard to miss." Monica nibbles her lower lip with her eyes dancing.

"Damn!" Wesley shivers, "Just how do you two know each other?"

"Oh! Your Dad watched me masturbate while sunbathing in my back yard. He and his friends came over to say hello." She continues to rub his crotch.

"Okay." He laughs, "You have to stop doing that. Before somebody see's us."

"Live a little Son."

"What about Wanda? She might step out of Finance."

"Quit worrying. Wanda won't say much considering I've tapped her behind her Hubby's back."

"You what? No way." Wes looks shocked.

"Quiet down Boy. You know darn well your Mom and I are three steps from the Lawyer. Why do you think I let her walk ahead of me. Two steps closer and a third to kick her to the curb."

"Christ Dad. Don't make me choose sides." His son snickers then looks down at Monica, "Mom's a bitch."

Monica finally releases her palm from Wesley's bulge and hops toward Owen giving him a tight hug. Owen in turning rubbing her back while winking at his son. Wesley silently mouthing words, "Have you fucked her?"

"Not yet. Maybe today." Owen returns with a silent reply.

Whistling under his breath as he see's his Dad lift the girls skirt up and grip her ass cheeks, Wesley glared with awe.

"Did you bring Bucky?" Owen sighs on her shoulder.

"No. I left him at home. I want the real thing."

"Wesley? Why don't you take Monica here out back and show her the Silverado's. Take your time." Dad winks then slaps Monica's ass in a loud impact. Monica yelps and twirls in step to lay her back against Owen's chest. She pouts toward Wesley.

"Your Dad is a meany. He didn't spank me hard enough."

Without expression Wesley lost all train of thought until his Dad growls, "I guess my boy there will have to do better." Owen nudging her forward into his Son's grasp. Looking up at Wesley she continues her pouting.

"Wow! Follow me." He steps away as Monica darts her gaze toward Owen. She had already tore away the Velcro on the back of her skirt and had let it slip down her hips to the floor. In her shuffle she steps out of it and keeps on going. Not bothering to look back. Owen Falcone had to laugh.

"Wonder what Wanda's doing?"

The Car Dealer felt mischievous he left the skirt on the floor. Business was slow today anyway. Few stragglers at best.

As Owen disappears into the Finance office a loud yelp was heard. Wanda Riley was being felt up. So was Owen. Lucky day.

Wesley turns around to see if Monica was following him. To his surprise he found her right on his heels with a devilish grin. Then looking down he realized her skirt was missing. Her freshly shaved snatch uncovered and seeking trouble.

"Pretty fearless aren't you?" He chuckles almost blushing.

"Get's better." She pulls her tan V neck top over her head and casts it aside. She wore this particular outfit because she didn't care for it much. Easy to lose and stay lost she planned. Now walking totally nude she squeezes her breasts together to make Wesley sweat.

Her sexual prowling forces him to scan the area for car shoppers. Her carefree nature inspiring her to dance about the lot in circles. Going so far as to race toward a chosen vehicle and laying across the hood. Her playfulness was contagious. Her smile drawing Wesley in like a mosquito to a bug zapper. Too bad she hopped off the hot car hood and was moving away from him.

"Wait! Where are you going? I thought we were heading to see the trucks?"

"I'll get there. You just hold your horsepower." She giggles and heads out into the open. Monica Gift wanted to go streaking. Unencumbered and as free as a as a used Firebird. Her prancing led Monica right along the front sidewalk of the lot. The busy street directly in sight of her.

Wes was having a panic attack. Somebody might call the cops. Then again, if he hid and acted like he hadn't noticed the beautiful young streaker he nor his Father could be responsible for letting her get away with this. Wesley Falcone was a bit of a coward but he was smart enough to let this play out from a safe distance. He just hoped that she would come back. She was pretty hot.

Dancing about freely in front of the used car area she heard cars on the street honking. With each toot she would turn and wave at them. Thank goodness most were guys. The women shocked and puzzled at the same time. This time of day it meant people getting off of a stressful work day. They needed to unwind. Men couldn't agree more.

With a sly guidance Monica drew men into the lot. Three cars pulled through slowly and each get out to feign looking at cars. Too shy to really approach her for fear of someone reporting them. Two of the three had wives and kids at home. The third single and hitting on hard times looking for a date.

Seeing the arrivals Wesley swallowed dryly. His job meant to offer assistance. He knew the men were not there for a car but it was his responsibility to touch base all the same. A nervous deep breath later the man strolled casually toward the car lovers who loved Monica more.

Reaching one of the guys Wesley announced his arrival with a smile, "Can I help you?" The forty something man rubbed his chin smirking, "Maybe. I have my eye on that baby over there."

"Ah, the Eclipse?"

"Ohhh yeah! Bet if I stare at her too long I'll go blind." He chuckles.

"She is a beauty. Low mileage." Wes stutters.

"Come on I saw that gal at a car show last weekend. She fucked a gear shifter. Low mileage my ass." He chuckles.

"Seriously? Whoa!" Wes froze to imagine Monica doing that.

"Matter of fact I saw ole Owen there watching her do it. Your Dad's a freak."

The guy offered a grin and a fist bump that went unchallenged. At least his Dad wasn't coming across badly. The guy seemed to respect him even.

Monica had teased all three sets of arrivals as she continued her curbside escapades. Bending over the hood of a white Camaro she began twerking her ass. Honking increased due to her performance. Eventually this reeled in three more cars. One holding her friends Toby and Zoe's new beau Carson. They had been tooling around town looking for something to do. Found it.

Parking near the building the boys made their way out to Monica. Responding to their approach she chose to tease and evade. Lifting her tits up to lick her nipples then boldly dart away. Giving chase laughing Toby watched her run up to Wes and the man he was talking to. Giggling she used the man as a shield. Hugging him from behind and pressing her tits against his back.

"Save me. They like to tickle me." She playfully laughs.

Toby and Carson know her hijinks well and lay back like lions in wait. Soon after taunting the amused man she strolls away saying, "I think I'm safe now."

Three steps away Toby charges. She takes flight letting her breasts dance about as she joins another choice onlooker. Hiding behind this man for protection. The gent chuckled at their behavior. He too had a wife at home and felt a bit like cheating just being in this position. Still, her tits against his spine felt really good.

"Need me to wrestle them to the ground?" He snickers.

"No. You can wrestle me to the ground though. I'm aiming for the new trucks in back shortly. Meet me there."

She swiftly darts away directly into the younger man with no dating life. Reaching him prevents a capture at Carson's hands. Feeling Monica breathing heavily as she hid behind him made him want to see her better. Twisting in step he faces her and literally finds her embracing him full frontal. She pouts, "Hold me. I'm scared."

His hands surround her shoulders and melts at her body so close to him. Allowing his hands to roam her spine she sighs, "I feel so safe in your arms."

"I got your back." He huffs.

"You can have my butt too." She encourages him to reposition his arms and slide his palms down to clutch both of her butt cheeks, "Hold me tight."

Fingers dig into her ass as Toby and Carson stand behind her watching this guy paw her up. To help him along Toby expresses a vivid thumbs up. Chuckling the guy coaxes his left thumb between her cheeks and teases her anal cavity. The move made Monica squeal and brighten up. Her mischief forcing him to witness her pleasure at his challenge.

"Bring that thumb back to the new trucks here in a few. I'll meet you. Don't be shy. I won't." Patting his chest she was off again. This time a mad dash into the newest arrivals that had left the street following Toby in. Three more guys stood together as she huddled amongst them. All hands directed to touch her somewhere. Informing them as she had the others of her destination. Her offer too appealing to ignore. If for only a good show of support.

After a quick steamy grasp of crotches as inspiration Monica Gift wiggled away. Directly toward Toby and Carson this time. Admiring her devious expression the boys froze in step. The second she faced them she knelt down before them. Guys observing their reaction to her.

"What are you doing Gift?" Toby chuckles as she fumbles to unhook his belt and unzip his fly. Once she nurtures his cock out for air she shifts her attention to Carson. Doing the same she winks up at him, "That thing belongs to Zoe. You pull him out and follow me."

Gripping Toby's erection Monica strokes him twice then stands up turning around to face the congregating testosterone. Wesley Falcone beet red but mesmerized all the same. With a flutter of fingertips she waves, then begins curling her index finger for them to follow her. Her opposite hand dangling behind her grips Toby's beast and tugs him along behind her. Both boys laughing and trailing Monica. She was something else. It became the blind leading the blind. Monica had created an unconnected Conga line. Wesley Falcone shaking his head. He had gone from first to last in line.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12