Monica 46: Photo Graphic

Story Info
Yearbook pics Monica style. Say jizz!
6k words
4.56
8.9k
4
0

Part 46 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Hey Jimmy."

"Monica? Ummm uhhhh Hi." Nerves made the beefy young Jimmy Newton lower his .35 mm camera from snapping shots of the Varsity Squad doing lay ups on the basketball court. In his crouched position his lens was filled with tight denim shorts. Monica Gift's crotch dead center of his shot. Camel toe and all. Lucky Jim. He failed to lower the cam too far. He might never get this close again. A sneaky snapshot for posterity made him squirm in his stance.

"Taking pictures for the yearbook?"

"Y-yeah. You're--in my way."

"Oops! Sowwy!" She steps aside then watches him rise and glare at her with amazement. He was definitely a shy one, "I was just wondering...are you going to take pictures of the student body?"

"Body? Your--body?"

Monica giggles and tilts her chin playfully, "I am a student." She in turn beguiles him with a smile, "I could help you get some really good pictures."

"Of what?" He stands slowly almost losing his balance.

"And who. How would you like to take sexy pictures of me and some of the other girls? Sneaky pictures that we can get into the yearbook."

"What do you mean?"

She moves closer to him curling her right arm around his to snuggle up close. He felt faint.

"We can put our heads together and come up with ideas. I'll do anything you want. I bet I can even persuade the cheerleaders to offer the same."

"A-anything? Like what?"

"You know what I'm like Jimmy. You've seen me naked in Morrison's classroom. You can take pictures of me naked anytime you want to but what I really want is to be sly and shoot photos of people getting away with murder. Like for instance me naked in a huddle of guys. You can see me but not totally. Just enough skin to get past the censors. So to speak."

"Wow!"

"I know right? They don't even have to be nudes. I think it would be creative to do things that anyone seeing the yearbook photos would believe was innocent. Not really though. It's what we sneak past and know what we achieved that will make school history. Do you want to help me make History Jimmy?"

"I...I don't know. Sounds risky this late in the school year. I don't want to get expelled."

"Have I been expelled for what I've gotten away with?"

"No, but you're a girl. A really hot...in here isn't it?" He shies tugging at his t-shirt collar. He was too afraid to say what his thoughts truly were. Monica Gift knew what those thoughts were without his admitting them. His timid gaze tried to mask his lust but he was failing miserably.

"It is isn't it?" She runs her hands beneath the front of her own tank top and uses their roaming nature to lift the hemline up over her tight little belly. Reaching to new heights right before his eyes she palms her tits, her very braless tits. Pinching her nipples as he stammers she raises her right hand up through the sinking neckline and waves at him. Poising her hand as if to shake his offered a serious amount of extra melon for him to drool over.

"Do we have a deal?"

Hesitantly he accepts her hand gripping it tightly. Shaking really hard made her boobies jiggle. She grinned like the Devil in heat and continued pinching her other nipple with her free hand. His eyelids quivered at how close his hands were to her tits. Suddenly, Jimmy had a thought.

"What do I get in return? I'm the one taking the real risks trying to get the pictures into the yearbook. I need something worth my efforts."

"What do you want in return?" She knew it would be sex with her. Every guys dream right?

"Fifteen minutes naked with every girl I take pictures of. Me and them naked."

"Oooo! You make a hard bargain Mister Newton. Looking to lose something?"

"Like my life if their boyfriends find out." He sweats even harder using his wrist to wipe his brow.

"Here let me help." She removes both of her hands while breaking their handshake. In a bold move she reaches up to his neckline and drags him down until his forehead presses into her cleavage, her tanks cotton material absorbing his sweat. While embedded there her breasts crush around his cheeks. He was in Heaven. Once released he admires his sweat ring along her pink tank top. Tiny bead droplets on her chest formation. So close he thought.

"T...thanks. I still want my deal."

"I thought you meant lose your virginity." She giggles playfully.

"With the girl of my choice during the fifteen minutes alone."

"If you help me over the next few weeks I'll get all of those girls in one bed with you at the same time."

"No way." He drops his jaw.

"Way. All of them naked and kissing on you."

"WoooooW!"

"Can you envision that Jimmy?"

"Even the cheerleaders?"

"Even the cheerleaders."

His crotch tents up dramatically as he stares at Monica for any game she might be playing with him. This could be some cruel joke led by the varsity squad. They were in the background watching even as they practiced.

"Prove this isn't some mean mind game." He fidgets.

"I can do that." She offers a beguiling smile just before turning on her heel to face the squad. Seeing her they waver even further. Even the Coach on the sidelines across the gymnasium knew mischief was on its way. Abandoning the court Coach Randell headed to the restroom. Smart man. In her departure she leers back adding, "Get your camera ready." Jimmy swallowed and did as he was instructed.

Approaching the varsity she takes a moment to explain her idea to them. They were all for her inspirational idea. Everyone wanted to take part. Surrounding Monica, she faces Jimmy waving over the heads of those players short enough to accommodate her own height. Only two of them fit that requirement. Stripping her tank top off she hurls it over their heads toward Jimmy. Seconds later she steps out of her shorts and tosses them to join the tank on the gym floor. Jimmy Newton knew that he was going to have to jerk off after this.

Observing Monica holding the basketball over her head, Jimmy notes two boys hiding low. They were both sucking her nipples. Hearing her squeal was his cue. Snapping shots of them as they touched her all over, trying not to appear obvious, was just plain magical. Passing the ball to a player, she utilizes both hands by slipping them beneath the trunks of two players, gripping their cocks. Another player had his back to Monica hiding her entirely, save for her arms. They could be seen but only barely. Shot taken. Score!

Having had enough for the moment, knowing that she had made her point, her gathered forces part, letting Jimmy see Monica's full frontal nudity as she waltzed from her concealment, straight toward Jimmy. Picking up her shorts from the floor she puts them on, wiggling her ass at the squad behind her to howls of delight. Resistance to put her tank on she merely carries it with her on her return to Jimmy's side. Reaching him she lifts her right hand up to dab his brow a second time.

Hearing the squad yell out, "YOU GO, JIMMY NEUTRON." made him sweat even harder. The fact that he was an overweight geek in thick rimmed glasses gave him the appearance of a big brain type. Far from it.

"Don't listen to them Jimmy. Listen to me. We can get away with this. Help me?"

He drools over her pointy nipples and sighs heavily. His bargaining wasn't over. "You can guarantee my first deal? All the girls I take pictures of get naked with me? Kiss me all over? Even my..."

"This?" She reaches over to fondle his lifted crotch. "Yes. Even this."

"Swear to me?"

"I swear to you. Just like this." Monica kneels and leans in to kiss his concealed dick. Behind her the squad laughs, but also expels "Lucky bastard." His embarrassment mounted even as Monica hops up, her tits dancing about. Extending her handshake again she brightens up, "DEAL?"

"I need a promise I won't get beat up by their boyfriends."

"I'll deal with them. If I can, I'll figure out ways to get you even more fun outside of the girls. I have your back Jimmy. You have my word."

"DEAL." His hand extends to shake hers. Once done she takes his hand and palms her left breast curling his fingers around it. He could still feel a dampness of another man's mouth around it. He overlooked that. He was touching the luscious Monica Gift. So awesome.

"We start tomorrow." She puts her shirt on, stopping only at Jimmy's lingering grasp. Giggling up at him she sticks her tongue out, "I might need my booby back."

"Sorry. In the moment. Wow!"

"Give me your cell number, I'll text you ideas later. I might even send you a naked selfie of me for inspiration."

"Can you write my name on your tits with a heart?"

"Just for you. We make a good team Jimmy."

"I hope so." He offers her a cell number which she taps into her own cell from the bleachers where her bookbag rested. Once entered she bounces in step excitedly.

"This is going to be so much fun." Pausing with a finger she hops up on to the first bench of the bleacher to stand taller. Motioning Jimmy to turn around and back into her she leans over his shoulder. Her tits pressed into his back she rests her chin on his shoulder, cheek to cheek. Poising her cell she says, "SAY FUCK ME."

"F...fuck me." His smile was insanely hopeful.

With a peck to his cheek she shares her picture. Sending it to him, he would place it on his cells wallpaper. Pride sank in.

"Off for home. Talk to you tonight James." She snorts and plays with her voice for a British accent, "HOME JAMES. TA TA!" She walks backwards holding her tits in her palms, "Get it? TATAS? I kill myself."

Monica was the life of any party. Once things sank in Jimmy Newton just knew he had sold his soul. It might have just been worth it. Ah, Hell! Why not?

Later that night Monica filled Jimmy in with ideas after she had secretly talked to her Braless Brigade. Some were in at Yearbook hijinks, others hesitant at the thoughts of having to be with, or even see Jimmy Newton naked. Nobody said no, but some hadn't yet committed. Namely the cheerleaders and friend Thea. Thea was still getting over Monica's charade at her Father's church service. She wasn't truly mad at Monica, just worried of the events outcome. Too many of her Father's congregation now knew of Monica's reputation. Once her parents heard of it there was no way Thea would be allowed to associate with her buddy. She would deal with that when the bitching began.

Keeping her promise of the naked selfie she did indeed write Jimmy on her tits with lipstick, including at heart. Too some degree Monica meant it. She did love everyone. Jimmy Newton was part of that large number. She even called Jimmy to wish him goodnight as she masturbated. Such a good friend she was. Of course he jerked off without her hearing until his deafening snarl. She laughed at his dramatic exit the second he hung up on her, embarrassed by his revelation. A simple text afterward Monica said, "See you in the morning Loudmouth." Her words ended with a kissing emoji. It made him realize she was beyond cool. Both of them slept soundly.

The next day right after first period they met up in the gym again, this time during class. Coach Randall had the half court this hour, normally sharing every other hour with the girls Coach, today he an Marion Murray joined forces. Randall having had sex with Monica before would keep his mouth shut, and secretly assist her as much as possible...from a distance. For the most part he would turn the other cheek. Coach Marion Murray knew much of Monica as well, having witnessed her naked and playing with her friend Lisa at a classic car show. Marion still wanted the girl herself. Very soon she was going to approach Monica for just such a possibility. She owed her for her silence.

Out on the floor, Randall had his boys running laps back and forth from left to right. He was more focused on the athletes due to an upcoming Basketball game with their local rivals the Bucks. Randall needed to keep his players limber and in shape. Of course the less athletic students suffered exhaustion.

Noticing her friend Cheyenne's man Darius amongst the group, she found her pick of the litter. Walking around the court Monica approached Coach Randall and whispered her need for Darius. Rolling his eyes he whistles and motions the star player to their side. From there Randall put his hands up, "I don't need to know anything further. I'll be in my office." Seeing him leave Coach Marion Murray grimaces and follows him downstairs. Monica Gift had the group all to herself. Let the games begin.

On the sidelines Jimmy Newton stood ready with his camera loaded. Awaiting his call to action he trembled. Two of his biggest fantasies were practicing cheer kicks on the girls side. Becca Wright and Violet Rainier were drop dead gorgeous and on every red blooded American high school students list of hopeful bed buddies, male or female.

Seeing Coach Murray leave even they raced to join Monica at center court. Once surrounded Monica unleashes her schemes upon those already in the know and those still uninformed. It was a mixed bag of enthusiasm. Most jumping at the chance to get in the yearbook by being sneaky. Others shy, but willing to keep watch for those taking part. The careful coordination sent everyone to various locations.

"Let's get going here guys. Times a wasting." Monica claps and motions the group willing to head over to the bleachers for a group picture. Seating arrangements optional. The guys who were closest to many of the girls huddled near one another. Those without partners became fillers.

"Becca I need..." Monica gets cut off by a voice to her left racing to Becca's side.

"Hey Angel." Becca embraced her cousin, a busty blond with a ponytail. Monica taking them in trying to size up the blond.

Angel seemed giddy at inviting herself. "I want in."

"Ummm! In on what?" Becca played coy. She wasn't sure of her cousin knowing what she had done in the past. They weren't all that close. Her family learning how bad she had been the last few weeks kept her edgy.

Forgoing reluctance Monica fills her in, "Yearbook mischief. I had a brainstorm a few days ago to put together a yearbook that nobody will ever forget."

"Or, live down." Violet chuckles nervously.

"As long as you can keep an open mind, the more the merrier. Hop on up there freckles. Live a little."

"We getting nakie?" Angel blurts out. Becca shivered at her cousin's eagerness. She had never known Angel to be so verbally open before today. Still it haunted her the repercussions.

"I like this girl. Where have you been hiding?" Monica smirks.

"In the background. We don't have any classes together. Besties after this I hope." Before taking her leave she whispers "I've heard all about you. Loved it when you left your panties on the Principal's windshield." That brought on a respected pucker that even Becca couldn't deny.

As Angel left their side Monica explained to Becca and Violet her intentions. Becca didn't bother trying to make Monica understand her hesitance. Their eyes bulged at what Monica wanted from them. Finally, the two cheerleaders caved in and took their spots higher up. Becca would just pray that Angel was cool. If Angel included herself in their erotic goof balling she might not worry as much. Time would tell.

Violet looks over at Jimmy who nervously waves at her. Halting, she steps back to Monica. "What's with Jimmy Neutron over there?"

"Be nice. I asked Jimmy to help us, beings he's the yearbook photographer. He's going to help get our risqué pictures printed."

"Creepy."

"Get used to him. He's going to be our best friend, until we get enough photos to make the book sizzle. It won't hurt you to tease and flirt a bit with Jimmy."

"Tease and flirt with him? Ewww! Why can't we get a cute boy to do this? The Hunchback of Notre Dame gives me the heebie jeebies."

"Like I said be nice. He's our ticket to get our pics in the yearbook layout. I've already talked to Jasmine Fletcher about it. She's the page coordinator. THIS WILL HAPPEN." She insists with flaring eyes, "We can talk more about Jimmy later. We're running out of time. Get up there Red." Monica swats Violet on the rear making her yelp. Pom Poms went into a non verbal cheer.

Becca taking her seat pondered on if she should even do this. Recently she had let herself like a boy that she never expected to like, her standards usually higher. Now that she had let her guard down, it worried her that he might not like her anymore. Of course he had watched her play naked in the boys locker room. He hadn't even talked about that day since. Maybe he was alright with her being touched by other men. Hmmm?

Whistling loudly the crowd above quiets down for direction. "Tal, dark, and all Nike? Get in there." She points at Darius who laughs at her humor. "Get ready for your GQ pictorial." Monica then marches up behind him to seat him between Becca and Violet. Her attention turns to the cheerleaders prompting them to lean in on his muscular legs from both sides. In his gym shorts his hairy legs were reeling in the eyes from the girls below.

Looking up at Angel, Monica motions her a bench lower to sit behind Darius. "Put your chin on his shoulder. Violet? Becca? It's time to play Hide behind the bushes."

"I like bushwhacker better." Angel giggles looking at Darius through a mischievous glare. He got really hard suddenly. He had known Angel awhile, but she had never once flirted with him. Nice! The ditzy blond was charming as she chewed her bubblegum. Becca couldn't believe her cousin was being so open suddenly. Was this her breakout moment or had she never really known her all along? Either way Darius couldn't stop laughing.

Monica stood expressionless as she got the attention of Darius. "Whip it out Bushwhacker. You're about to get whacked."

"Say what?" He lost his grin before leering left and right to see an equally shocked pair of cheerleaders. Seeing their curiosity he puckers and raises his hips. Down over his jock strap the trunks lower. With a stress relieving sigh his jock strap is yanked down to his trunks. A mighty cock bursts free and bobs for all to see.

"THAT'S OUR BOY." Monica praises his boldness fanning herself looking at it. "Mmmm! Bigger than I remember." Both Violet and Becca blush and find their eyes glued to it. Not a single thought of what his girlfriend Cheyenne might think crept over their minds. Angel on his shoulder whispers, "HALO." Grinning Angel moves to his opposite shoulder and growls, "I'd fuck that." He had to laugh as he stroked his cock.

Those students left down on the court mumble and marvel just the same. This stunt was insane. Nobody appeared bitter or ready to run for the Faculty. Most knew of Monica's exploits and were eager to see her in action. Any guy or girl that she brought along for the ride were more than welcomed. Especially studs and super hot cheerleaders. Even the good Christian girls would repent after enjoying the show.

"And, the fans go wild." Angel cheers on his left shoulder. "I'm getting in on this shit." He looks back as Angel sits up straight and lifts her t-shirt and bra. Out pops a healthy pair of 38C's with bright pink nipples. Becca bulged her eyes thinking to herself briefly "Holy crap Angel." Bra unfastened Angel removes it carefully and tosses it over him to his friends below.

"Daaayam! Those are nice." Darius and a few varsity players concluded verbally. She ate it up sticking her tongue out at Becca. While doing so Angel lifts the jersey of Darius in behind and crushes her tits into his back. He was all smiles from that point on.

"Face forward Nike." Monica snaps her fingers trying to accomplish her mission. He obeyed her without hesitation, even with Angel's nipples taunting his spine. She was pure evil. Becca huffed her cheeks losing interest in her cousin.

"What are we doing here?"

"You're up Jimmy Olsen." Monica twists to reel in the Newton boy. Camera ready he zooms in on Darius and the girls as best as he could. She could tell he was shaking like a leaf, so Monica darted back down the bleachers to stand beside Jimmy. Rubbing his back she relaxes him, "It's okay Snapchat. You can do this."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12