Monica 47: Cover Girl

Story Info
When Monica takes a makeup test the entire school gives her an A+.
7.8k words
4.57
8.7k
4
0

Part 47 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers

"How did I let you talk me into this at 3 A.M.? After all of the times you stood us up down at Darth Vapors I shouldn't want to do you any favors."

"Don't make me feel bad. I really did try to make it whenever I said I would. Things...happened beyond my control."

Monica Leann Gift hid the fact that she was arrested and used by the local Police Force as a retirement present. In compliance she made deals that gave her free reign to do whatever she desired in town. How could she turn such luck down? Her only stipulations would be that if complaints arose she would be arrested. Falsely arrested that is. The Cops all agreed to back her up. Taking her in but releasing her out of sight of others. It was good to be Monica.

"If not for Wade saying you came through for him at the Carwash I'd never consider this."

"You offered to body paint me. I'm naked and you have a boner. I swear I'll let you use that boner after school today."

"You're really going to walk right into school wearing nothing but paint? Ballsy Monica."

"I know right. Believe it or not I'm doing this for the Yearbook. Me and the girls want to make this years yearbook one to remember. We aim to see just how much we can slip by the Editors."

"Reserve me a copy." He chuckles as his airbrush coats her ass in a dark blue denim look.

"Absolutely. The spray tickles."

"Wait until I spray over your clit."

"Can't wait."

"So...only you going airbrushed?"

"Are you willing to paint other girls if I can talk them into it?"

"Someone has to buy the paint. I may be partners in a Vap Shop but we're hardly rich."

"I'll find the money. If not you're going to be one lucky Picasso. I'll have my girls treat you very well in return."

"You sound like a Madame at a whore house."

"Madame Monica does have a ring to it." She giggles.

"That it does. You do the whips and chains stuff?"

"Not yet. I'm game though."

"I meant...are you a Dominatrix?"

"OH!" She ponders for a breath, "I never thought of that. Maybe for fun I might try that. You want me to tie you up and spank you?"

"I wouldn't say no Mistress Monica." He winks up at her as she peers over her shoulder at him.

"Deal then. Let me practice my persona and we can plan something. The next two weeks are kind of hectic. Between actual schoolwork, this yearbook stunt, and the School's Charity Auction. You could always buy me this Saturday."

"With what money? It's sure not from my painting business."

"Guess not." She chuckles, "Have faith in me. I'll pay up BIG TIME."

"Believe it when I see it."

"Ye of lil faith."

"Stop moving if you want these jeans to look real."

"Are you certain the jeans will hide my coochie?"

"It's all about playing with the shadows. Unless anyone looks really close they shouldn't even notice. Lucky for you your pussy looks extremely tight. Camel toe to the rescue."

"You're so sweet. Any thoughts on my shirt? My nipples are always hard. I mean I can cover my chest around certain Teachers and students but these rivets won't stay down."

"Let me do my magic. Just remember a few things...one, don't rub the paint or it will smear. The sealant I'll spray over it will help but it's not invincible. Two, don't get wet ...I know that won't be easy."

"I'm always wet. "

"Exactly my point."

"Spend some time outside to avoid the scent. There's no mistaking the smell of paint."

"I'll figure it out. I won't be in school all day. I'll keep clothes in my locker. All I want is to get pictures with the students wearing only paint and shoes."

"Gonna be hot today. Sweat won't help any."

"I'll deal with it. Trust me I have so many people watching my back I can get away with anything."

"I bet you do. Bend over so I can get inside your butt crack." She starts to reach behind her to pry her cheeks apart until he slaps her hand, "What did I say about rubbing. Don't touch until it dries better. Let me do the touching."

"You go Graffiti Guy." She yelps as a thin spray goes up her anal cavity, "That was really cold."

"Hush up and take it like a slut."

"You really want a dead spray? I mean lay?" She laughs forcing him to shake his head.

"If you want to be ready by first bell shut the hell up."

"I bet Mona Lisa was never treated like this."

A pinky up her asshole made her shut up. Small talk after, she bit her tongue and let him do his job. The actual paintbrush strokes for detail were the most ticklish, especially over her clit. The torture would be worth every penis. After a grueling three hours just on her pants alone she was given a peek. Her eyes bulged at how real the painted on denim jeans looked. Even tiny frays looked real along the ankles.

"Oh my God! Pocket threads even look authentic. This is going to be so freaking awesome."

"Glad you like it. Now to do the shirt. Most colors are not going to mask nipples. School colors are black and white. I would suggest a jersey look but we both know those things are never tight. Can I suggest something to save time?"

"Sure."

"Just wear the jeans and go bottomless. Wear a loose shirt to hide better. We can always do this again and send you topless next time."

Eying the clock on his counter Monica nods in agreement, "I can do that. My girl Kendra is picking me up here. She's my size, well smaller tits. Much smaller." She snickers, "I'll have her bring me a few t-shirt choices."

She paces in front of him as he stretches his legs. She looked sexy as hell in her painted jeans with no shirt or bra on. He was going to have to jerk off after she left. No way around it. Watching her text Kendra at 6: 30 A.M. he was shocked to discover how faithful Monica's friends were to her cause. What student gets up at 6:30 in the morning?

"Done. Kendra's bringing five choices. She is going to love the paint job."

"Speaking of paint jobs." He grins and grips his bulging crotch.

"Aw! I do owe you that much at least." She expresses a flirtatious wince.

"Don't bend too much too soon. Just let me do what I gotta do." He tugs his sweatpants down and fondles his six inch beast. It was so tight the crown was a brilliant purple. She was tempted to help him but he kept her at bay.

"I can give you a quick hand job."

"No. Owe me that and more. Until that paint fully dries lets not go bending and stretching."

"I don't have to bend and stretch unless you're fucking me silly. I can stand and help you."

"Fine. I'll take over when it gets close."

Sensually Monica shuffles close to him and looks up at his eyes. Locked she reaches over and uses both hands to massage his girth. He groaned instantly at her touch.

"Do you like my hands around your cock?" She whispers up at him in a soft voice.

Sighing he nods without a word. Her left hand now coupled his balls while her right found a nice rhythm. Warm hands tenderly kneading his sack Nick trembled.

"Fuck you are gorgeous. I can see why every guy wants you."

"I used to look frumpy. Glasses with my hair in ponytails. Baggy clothing most days. Awhile back I just discovered myself. No turning back now. Guys lust hard over me and I can't get enough of feeding into their desires."

"Perfect motion don't change a thing. I just wanna look into those beautiful eyes and cum in your hands."

"I really am sorry for making you guys wait. I promise you I will do anything you ask of me in a few weeks. ANYTHING." She nibbles her lower lip to express her sincerity.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"I heard a vicious rumor awhile back. Something about a girl getting gangbanged at a bar in the country. Was that you?"

"Think badly of me if I said yes?"

"N-no. Why would you want that?"

"I needed to know what my capabilities were. I was just letting myself develop and evolve."

"D-did you...like it?"

"Your dick is throbbing really hard. Did the thoughts of my getting gangbanged turn you on more?"

"Maybe."

"Tell me." She begs with her eyes.

With a loud sigh he grimaces, "YES."

"There were so many hands all over me. I didn't know how to react."

"H-how many?"

"I don't recall counting. I might have, but if I had to guess 20 guys. So 40 hands."

"Fuck!" He swallows, "Jerk a lil faster."

She complies to his desire adding a bit more pressure to his scrotum, "Guys holding me down. Lips kissing me all over. I had hickies that covered my entire body for over a week."

"H-how many guys fucked you?"

She shyly rubs her chin on her shoulder without answering. Instead she returned to his gaze with a look of yearning.

"All of them fucked you. Didn't they?"

She merely looks up at him with glossy eyes. His mind reeled as his moans escalated. Without a warning he detonates all over her knuckles. Trickles coating her hand on his balls. Eyes forced shut as she strokes him harder until every drop vacated its chamber. Hearing the squishiness of his cum with every caress he finally opens his eyes. She was still looking up at him with so much innocence. She was far from it.

"Would you ever do it again?" He hoarsely expels.

"Kendra's at the door." She looks away waving at her with cum all over her fingers.

He looks over his shoulder at the cute little blond. She had flared eyes knowing well what was going on. A wagging finger toward them led Monica to lift up on her toes to whisper in his ear, "Don't move. Watch this." She then wiggled her way to the door of Darth Vapor's and unlocks it. Gaining entry Kendra finds Monica's fingers palming the girls face. A warm sensual kiss over her lips made Kendra squirm. This had never happened to the young blond before. Girl on girl. After a few minutes Kendra realized her face was wet on both sides. Jaw drooping she winced at Monica's devious act.

"You bitch. Is this his cum on my face?"

Monica points at Nick, "Artistic license. I just forged his signature on the canvas."

Lifting her shirt collar to wipe her face off Kendra chuckled, "You are insane. Be glad I adore you or I'd punch your lights out." After a playful sneer she becomes bubbly looking around Monica at Nick, "Hi. Nice dick."

He had left it out dangling and smirked, "Want your body painted?"

"Love to."

"Oh, she's getting painted before we graduate. Bet on that." Monica laughs then does a 360 allowing Kendra to look over her newly acquired jeans.

"You can't tell it's paint except for the odor. Perfume up."

"Shirts?" Monica greedily snatches them from Kendra's shoulder where they were draped, "Grey t-shirt. What's written on it?" She lifts it up to look it over. It was simple enough it had the word ARMY on it, "Oooo! I have big guns this works for me." Trying it on the tee was snug.

"Remember I don't have monster tits like you do. Shirt's are gonna be tight."

"Perfect. I'm starving. Let's go through a Mickey's for a breakfast burrito."

Out the door they went. Nick was left hanging. Literally.

"What the fuck?"

Before he could put it away Monica came running back in, "Forgot my cell and wallet." In a mad move she bends over and kisses the crown of his dick, "I'll be in touch." Again she was gone.

Grimacing he eyed his beast. It was growing just from the kiss. Stroking it twice he hears the front door open again. This time Kendra barged in bouncing toward him. She reaches out and grabs his dick in her right hand shaking it like she would his hand, "Nice to meet you." Kendra Stewart departed a happy camper.

Nick jerked off three more times. His dick was mighty raw. Who keeps lube in a Vap store?

The high school parking lot...after munchies...

"I can't believe you're actually going to try getting away with this." Ryan Quinones leaned against Kendra's beater with a heater, Monica sitting carefully in the front seat with her feet dangling from an open passenger door.

"I've gotten away with worse."

"True, but not all day long."

"Why are you worried? Doesn't April keep you busy enough without me being a burden?"

"You're jealous? Seriously?"

"I am not jealous. You were the one who wanted to be my so-called Master. Ever since you met April you barely talk to me."

"You know our baby news is weighing on me. Besides we both knew that whole Master slave thing was just for kicks. You always did what you wanted without my say so."

"Yes but I always obeyed you regardless when you wanted me to."

"Why are you even doing this paint thing? That stuff will wear off before lunch. What then? You can't get away running around with no pants on all day long."

"Bet me." She extends her palm as if expecting money.

"I'll put money on her." Kendra leaned over Monica from behind, still sitting at the steering wheel.

"Of course you would." Ryan rolls his eyes, "Just don't get expelled. Your Dad might stand up for you but I'm pretty sure your Mom would strangle you."

"I won't get expelled. Have some faith in my friends here." She looks behind him spotting a new arrival and waves enthusiastically, "Over here Jimmy."

Jimmy Newton wasn't sure of what he was getting into today. Even after suggesting her wear body paint he had no clue she would get it accomplished so quickly. He was about to find out. Yesterday he had a blast taking yearbook pictures of Monica and her friends in secretly risqué poses. He had not counted on Monica's next move so soon. As he approached Ryan he began to sweat. Although Ryan always treated the guy with respect he had heard Monica refer to him as Master in the past. Maybe there was a darker side to Ryan than he pictured.

"H-hey Ryan."

"Jimmy." He nods, "Glad to see you're playing Paparazzi. Crawling out of the shadows is good for you."

"What do you mean?"

"Stepping up to the plate. Getting over your shyness. Proving yourself to the other students."

"Oh! Meaning I'm not being made fun of anymore?"

"I wouldn't go that far. No offense. I'm not making fun, just saying don't expect miracles. People can still be cruel."

"I have Jimmy's back. He's in good hands." Monica stood up finally, bending over to retrieve her bag from between seats. In doing so Jimmy immediately realized her jeans were overly tight. In that second to breath he bulged his eyes.

"B-body paint? You really did it. Whoa! They look so real."

"Can you see my camel toe Jimmy?"

"Y-yeah I still see it." He swallows dryly. "I see pink between the blue. Sorry for staring."

"Don't be sorry Silly." Monica stood up and turned in step to let he and Ryan take in a full view. As they did Ryan's friends Shane and Holden arrived whistling at her. It was then that they caught a whiff of paint.

"They paint the parking lines again?" Holden looks between cars.

"They sure did." Ryan chuckled pointing at Monica's butt crack.

"Ohhhh shit!" Shane busted out laughing and danced in a circle.

Holden merely stared rubbing his chin as Kendra locked up her car and ventured around to join them. Eying Holden she giggled, "Maybe I should get painted. I would love to have Holden drooling over me like that."

Puckering her lower lip Monica realized something, the two would be the perfect pair. Playing matchmaker Monica nudges Kendra forward until she and Holden stood face to face between them. In a brash move Monica takes Holden's hand and makes him palm Kendra's left tit. Her eyes bulged as she stood awestruck. From there Monica continued arranging the two mannequins, applying her right hand to Holden's crotch. Both of them froze in time before shying away.

"The hard parts over. You two kids make a play date. Come on Jimmy let's use up some school funded film."

"Paint smell isn't so bad now." Shane noticed.

Ryan shakes his head, "Until she goes inside. You're out in the fresh air right now."

"I'll spray more perfume." Monica calls out over her shoulder, "Even if Teacher's notice the scent, unless they look really close they won't think twice about it. Let's go guys I need to do this before I get too sweaty and the paint runs." Ohhh they were hoping for that. It was going to be hilarious.

Entering the front turnstile leading inside the school Monica marched right past dozens of students. Jimmy Newton stood back a distance taking pictures as she struck up conversations with guys and girls alike. She intended to prove how oblivious people were. Having instructed Jimmy to capture her at every angle as she blended for interesting interactions not one of them realized she was bottomless. Her acting ability was spot on. A star was born.

At her locker with guys on both sides of her Monica sits her book bag on the floor and bends over as if tying her shoe. Jimmy took three excellent pictures of her bare butt so vividly hidden. A touch of pink revealed itself as her clam tightened up. It would never be noticed by the yearbook editors.

As she bent over her friends Toby and Lindsey stopped to say hi. Toby drooled over Monica's butt while she and Lindsey spoke. Luckily his girlfriend and he had a very open relationship. It was then that Toby noticed the paint smell. Strange behavior leads him to lean over sniffing until he realized the paint job. With a shrill WOOOOHOOOHOOO! Toby bit his knuckle and looked around to see if others had caught on. Not a one. They merely looked at Toby as if he was crazy.

"Damn Gift! This is an all time high even for you." Toby quieted down to let her in that he had discovered her secret. Lindsey followed Toby's concealed point at Monica's pants. The blond immediately bulged her eyes and eased in laughing.

"Oh my God! You're bonkers. I love it." Lindsey giggled.

"Our secret. Let people notice on their own like you did. Oh, and Toby? Don't get too high sniffing my twat."

"How long do those pants stay on?" He smirked.

"We both know I can't keep them on long Handsome. Here! Carry my book bag. Borrowing the BF cutie." Monica pecks Lindsey on the cheek then shuts her locker. Taking a deep breath Monica marches back out into the hallway. After a snuck kiss between lovers Lindsey and Toby parted ways. Toby trailed behind Monica like a lost puppy. Heading toward Morrison's class they saw Principal Janson taking a drink from the water fountain. Hurrying to stand behind him Monica carefully motions Jimmy to take pictures.

As Janson stood erect he turned around directly into Monica. Standing there boldly she faced the man and smiled up at him.

"Hi Principal Janson."

"Good morning Monica. You look nice today."

"GO ARMY." She points at her tits with nipple hard on popping zestfully. Janson admired the shirt without commenting on her nips. Instead he fidgeted having smelled paint mixed with perfume. Shrugging it off he opted for conversation.

"I'll be sure to salute the troops."

"They deserve it. Defending my CUNTry like they do. I might join the Army after I graduate."

"Good for you. Any thoughts on what you might like to be should you enlist?"

"Missile command?" She teases with a straight face, "I like pushing buttons." Her nipples were her buttons if she chose to push them. Her words were meant to make him look at her chest as he mulled over her answer. Janson merely nodded.

"That's a lot of responsibility. Maybe you should start smaller."

"As long as I can wear camouflage I'll be happy." Toby and Jimmy both had to hide their amusement. Jimmy got the photo whispering to himself, "Unreal." Stepping in behind Toby, Ryan, Shane, Holden, and Kendra stood in awe of their friend Monica's insanity. Blown away for a better word. There was still time for bombs to drop.

"I'm quite certain you will blend in no matter where you are. My Father was a Drill Sargent in the Marines. His values have made me the man I am today."

"A strong man. I can tell." She looked with innocence. He merely patted her atop her head as the first bell rang.

"Off to class with you. Learn something."

Stepping around her led Monica to grab a drink as Jimmy snapped more pictures. Keeping their distance she merely found them shaking their heads at her. Devilishly she turned her back to them and twerked for laughs. Guys all around her enjoyed her bouncy butt cheeks. People were slowly catching on. Secrets kept at the encouragement of a finger to her lips. Off to class she went.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers