Monica 54: HIDDEN AGENDA

Story Info
"Me and my Shaaaaadow! Right behind you Dude."
5.1k words
4.81
3.6k
4
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 54 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

At lunchtime rebellious friend Toby Purl cornered Monica Gift in the hallway near her locker. He had questions that he needed answers to. Knowing her pretty well now that she was the craziest bitch in school he had a series of selfish ideas he wanted to see come true. Although funny as hell, no yearbook bullshit like she and Jimmy Newton were staging, nor about her friend Ryan Quinones not attending classes which was abnormal. This was all about him.

"Hey Sexy." He directs with an air of suaveness. Caught off guard by his intrusion behind her Monica nibbled her lower lip while planting her back side against the lockers to face him. Wincing at his lowered gaze as he checked out her heaving she held her breath and stared at him with unblinking eyes. Her chest contained behind a fully covered yellow t-shirt, nipples pointing at him with deadly inspiration, he lost his train of thought. Easy for anyone to do around Monica, she was pure perfection and knew how to attract.

"Shouldn't you be telling Lindsey that?"

"I do all the time." He shrugs, eyes glued to her tits and mouth watering, "She knows I'm a free agent. The more we talk the more she understands me."

"So, she's okay with you talking to other girls and ogling my tits?" She intentionally lifted herself higher on her tiptoes to bring her chest closer to his face. Girl had game!

"She's cool. I told her she could date other guys too. Believe it or not Lindsey isn't jealous. We just get together now and then. Thanks for setting us up by the way."

"Glad to help. Just know I never want to hurt Lindsey." Still on tiptoe she arched her back and stretched vividly arms to her side so that her left breast hovered a swollen nipple less than two inches from his watering mouth. "I respect her friendship. Heck, I respect all my new girl besties." She did, but this was just teasing.

Toby chuckles, "All is right. Half the Senior class are in your entourage. Cool how you got Darius and Chey back together. Hell I think she's even cool with Thelma now."

"The girls just needed someone like me to trip their triggers. Now that I have, I'd expect lots more exhibitionism from them. I just lead the pack." Alpha female or not she loved dick, and Toby was one most days so tormenting him was great fun.

"Awesome! What about you? You're tapering off since that day you masturbated out by the flagpole in front of everyone. Now that you succeeded in getting the yearbook looking all skank under the Editors noses you lose your mojo? Letting the other girls steal your thunder nowadays?"

He had no clue of her spending more time working with Principal Janson aka Knave. Since the Slave for a Day charity event she had warped the poor man's sensibilities. He whom appeared a Master was more in tune with being Monica's bitch now. He adored her so much he was risking his career to do anything and everything she commanded. Going so far as humiliating himself in front of more students than he bargained for, even Coach Marion Murray. He was putty in her hands.

"Oh hell no! Queen slut nympho right here Buddy." She laughs jabbing him in the ribs playfully aiming for a wrestling moment that never came. "Just because I've been...busy doesn't mean I'm not all in to sin."

He rides the playfulness with a smirk of hope, "I have a question."

"Shoot! Right here!" She points at her face, then lowers her fingers to her swelling tits, then sneakily glides her hands to express her thighs. Finally she giggles, "All of the above...and below!"

Grabbing her wrists to avoid further pokes to his ribs and abdomen he held her steady in hopes to garner a seriousness in her, this led her chest to press against his and their exhales attracting one another's breath. She nearly kissed him but he tilted his head back to glare down at her over the bridge of his nose, "Does Quinonas own you? I mean, I know he's dating that April chick but, you two still seem tight."

"Not really. I guess Ryan is like my security blanket. I call him Master just to make him feel good. To be honest I just love it when he dares me to push my limits. Which I haven't discovered quite yet, if I even have any. Good for you guys." She chuckles, "I accept his dares because I know he has my welfare in mind."

"So, if I dare you to do something you would?" He pauses without a breath.

"I don't know Toby." She seemed hesitant on purpose to make him feel as if he were in a losing battle, "I just have a lot to lose if I get caught by the wrong Teachers. I've been really lucky so far." Pulling away from him to grip her right forearm with her left hand Monica posed with a concerned slouch. She wasn't going to inform him of her deal with Principal Janson for the remainder of her senior year which protected her craziness from ever really being punished. She knew who she could fully trust 100% even when she got dumb and did things in front of those less honorable.

"I think you underestimate the student body here. Strange I know but you've rubbed off on a large amount of us. People respect your boldness. Don't be shocked when people defend you."

"That's nice of them. And, I'm not shocked. We'll see. I might try something later. Spread the word to the trustworthy ones to watch my back if I do" She hesitates briefly, "Out of curiosity," She smirks, "What would you dare me to do?" That alone a dare!

He shrugs, "I dunno. It was pretty freaking cool when you got naked in Morrison's class that day. Walked right out without him noticing."

"Loved every second of that. That's a huge risk though. Even with guys blocking Morrison's sight of me." She didn't want to let him know that She and Morrison had already bonded. Safer to protect her teacher than put him under duress. Bonding was hardly problematic when she was firing on all cylinders.

"What would you do if Morrison wasn't in the classroom?"

"Got a plan to get him out of class?"

"We can figure that out. What would you do if we could get him out for awhile? Like that day we watched the movie and you got Lindsey involved."

She puckers, "I'd strip totally nude."

"Done that. And?" He expects more.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Sit on his desk and masturbate for the entire class."

"Been there, done that too." She frowns. "Be original!"

Pondering further Toby shrugs, "Sex in class in front of everybody?"

Her eyes bulge at the possibility, "As long as the girls in class don't create problems for me." As if and she knew it. Her besties craved her insanity and stood by her like Amazon warriors in heat.

"I'll talk with them ahead of time."

"How about something really crazy?" She ponders with an idea.

"Like?"

"Baby oil massage with the whole class rubbing me down?"

"That would be killer. Maybe you could let everyone kiss your body."

"Oooooh! Gotta lick it too." She shivers with flaring eyeballs.

"I know I would. Even though baby oil tastes nasty as hell."

"I'll consider it. Didn't I hear something from Lindsey about your birthday coming up?"

"Yup! In two weeks. You're invited. Beer! Bonfire! You streaking!"

"You know I would." She chuckled, "Let's make this birthday bonfire memorable. I can do something crazier than just streaking."

"Can everyone eat my birthday cake off of you?"

"That sounds fun. Sure!"

"How about I light candles all over you and make a wish?"

"I know what you would wish for." Laughing her chest bounces about, his eyes following those amazing nipples as if a cat chasing a laser pointer on a wall.

"What would I wish for?" He smirks.

"To fuck me silly."

Nodding he agrees, "You read my mind. Can I?"

"I guess we will see when you wish and blow out the candles."

"What if I wished that you would fuck every guy at the fire?"

Taken by surprise she fans her face with her hands. "How many are you inviting?"

"Dunno. Forty? Fifty?"

Monica drops her jaw, "Gangbang?"

He winks at her, "I dare you."

Eyes glisten at her recollection of Holly's Bar when she had Ryan's father Brock Quinones take her there, then he getting locked out so she was the only girl in the bar. That was her inspiration for this party deed, reliving that night was making her wet as hell. Add in the visions of all the boys, Toby himself included, jerking off over her in the schools Men's bathroom and smothering her in glorious cum. Her record was roughly 27 guys. Forty or more makes her shiver. Not from fear, but from the thrill.

"Maybe! I might have conditions though." She eyes him with enthusiasm.

"What kind of conditions?"

"Cancel your current plans. I want to be the only girl there."

He looks surprised, "Not even Lindsey?"

"Nope. This would be something I would want to do alone."

"So, keep it a secret?"

Monica fidgets, feeling badly for Lindsey. She was suddenly going behind her back in a very selfish way. "Is that even possible?" She dims her hopefulness.

"What about Ryan? If I'm not allowed to let girls come, Ryan, Holden, and Shane can't know or come to the fire either. That's my condition. No one can interfere."

She puffs her cheeks. A big risk she knew but this thought was consuming her desires. Taking a deep breath she moves from the wall of lockers to once again stand body to body. Eyes looking up at Toby with lust she nods her commitment.

"Condoms on everybody. No exceptions."

"Deal." He agrees.

Her thoughts running wild she squints feverishly at him, "Rip my clothes off me?"

"You want raped?" His eyes study her with a curious wonder feeling as if she might just be fucking with him.

"Gang raped. Everyone tears my clothes off. Besides it's not rape if I'm begging you to do it."

"We get as rough as we want with you?" He counters.

"No bruises. No black eyes. Hold me down and fuck me hard. Every single one of you."

"Tie you up?" Her eyes stimulate with emotion. She was liking this idea already.

"Yes."

"Anal?" He winks.

"Yes."

"Skull fuck you one guy after another?"

"Yes."

"No safe word bullshit?"

She shakes her head no without reservation, her cunt was wringing wet and on fire just picturing it all. The more they wheeled and dealed the hornier she got. He too was building a better mouse trap and ventured to pucker his lower lip. She was giving him a lot to think about. Monica goes a step further, clutching his t-shirt to drag him closer.

"Does Toby want to be my Master on his Birthday?" He creases his brow at her offer and mulls it over in a single breath.

"Fuck yeah."

"Then, I will obey anything my Master orders me to do." A single finger teased his chest and moved South until tapping the tip of his erection.

Swallowing harshly at her stern approach he nods, "For the whole weekend."

She pats his crotch with both hands, then moved her hands up under his t-shirt raking her nails across his abs. He wanted to fuck her right there again her locker. She was not far behind in that desire but kept it casual.

"Deal."

Whistling Toby looks toward the ceiling at this triumph. He wanted to brag but knew if he did the fantasy might be pulled out from under him. "Swear you won't back out?"

"Not even if I get grounded." She giggled with sparkling eyes.

"Your parents still ground you at 18?"

"They try. I don't listen." She giggled, "Rebel without her clothes."

"I hear ya! My dad tries but I just roll my eyes and head out anyway. He just throws his hands in the air and gives up."

"Lunch is over." Monica sighs hearing a bell ring. "I won't go back on my word as long as you don't. I want to have the experience of a lifetime. Don't even let my girls hear about it. Swear anyone you invite to secrecy. If there's a reason for me to cancel it's going to be my hearing any of my Brigade call me out over your party. So tell them to zip it or no rip it." She feigns shredding her shirt with her hands.

"Wait! Have Ryan dare you to do something wild in class."

"I don't have any more classes with Ryan until tomorrow." She makes a queer expression almost as if saying, "Duh!" That made Toby wonder why. "Besides he hasn't been here in two days. I don't need him to dare me."

"Then, let me dare you. We have Calculus together this hour."

"Lady Teacher."

"Plimpton's not here today. I saw that substitute teacher Winn Garvey at the Office talking to Principal Janson."

"Garvey's cute." She giggled.

Excitably Toby reacts with, "Exactly! That should get you turned on enough to try something."

"Most of the class are guys and girls that have seen me do shit already." She considers.

"Right! Do it for me?"

She frowns, "Is that any way for a Master to act?"

Toby admires her dazzling gaze. In a rare commanding performance he nudges her back against the lockers and places a hand around her throat ever so gruffly.

"Do it." He exhales firmly. With a second to breath Monica liked this side of Toby. Winking at him she recalled how aggressively she had been taking control over Principal Knave. While liking being the boss she preferred being the slave. After last night dealing with Coach Marion Murray and her pet girlfriend Karla, the whole bi-sexual thing needed to be purged from her system as well. This would be a nice diversion from the last week or more doing all of the ordering around and striking deals to get Jimmy Newton laid. Smiling at Toby she lowered her eyelids and mumbles her answer.

"Yes Master." The Queen needed a break.

Toby leers at her forcefully then leans in to lick her cheek. The move gave Monica chills. He then turned away leaving her behind. Watching him walk away left her wet as hell. "It is time for me to be me. I've earned that!" Yes indeedy!

On her way to follow him after obtaining her books from her locker, she headed toward the classroom. Her journey was cut off by Mr. Morrison who walked along with substitute Winn Garvey. They were old friends. Winn was a healthy specimen of a man at 5'8, 170. Short brown hair with a thin goatee made him sexy but a bit naïve in appearance.

Both men halted in their tracks to eye the oncoming beauty, she sheepishly flirting, tits bobbing to capture their imagination. Morrison leaning over to whisper at Garvey informed him of her reputation. Garvey in turn flared his eyes toward Monica with a glimmer of surprise. This was a sign. Monica had a hunch Morrison had told his friend what she was like. This might prove easier than she thought.

Monica closing the gap between them decided on a bold move. Feigning a trip over her own two feet she drops her books directly in front of the two men. Kneeling in front of them to retrieve the books led to both men offering her help. She warded them off with her hands which were dangerously close to touching their crotches. Students about found it amusing.

Monica's yellow tee clenched her titties tightly while looking up at them, her forward reach crushing them together forming a huge crease in her shirt. It was easy enough to know there was no bra behind it. Her blue jeans with rips and tears designed all around the legs and butt, she revealed a distinct amount of flesh. She often ignored the dress code now that Janson was not preventing her from getting away with it. Her teachers were becoming accustomed to her rebel attitude and simply gave up enforcing anything further. She was a good student that was all that mattered. Even after worrying about certain teachers, that by itself was simply more a ruse over Toby, to make him think she had a conscience. Not even close!

"Me so clumsy." Monica giggles as Garvey offers to help her up.

"Told you she was a bold one." Morrison lets her hear.

She drops her jaw, "Ooooh! Talking about Mwah?"

Morrison winks at her, "I am." He then leans closer careful to watch his tone, "Winn knows of our detentions. It is safe with him. Old friends He and I."

"Goody! That makes things easier when I get naked in his class."

Winn bulges his eyes and adjusts his tie, "I'm sure it won't come to that. But, the option does sound appealing."

Monica rolls her eyes, "Look the other way. If you don't want rumors to fly."

Morrison chuckles, "Believe me she's serious."

"I'm just here today to oversee Valerie Plimpton's notes. I'll avert my attention as much as possible." Winn smirks, his gut told him he had nothing to worry about. Surely Morrison was just making this all up. She following his lead.

"I doubt that." She winks.

As steamy as her gaze was she headed into the classroom. Toby had already arranged the seating and had warned the class of her incoming actions. Taking a seat next to Toby and his buddy Justin she admires her surrounding camouflage. The bigger students were as ever shrouding her as Ryan had taught them. This time though Toby had taken the lead. He even had his own notebook ready to send her messages. She wanted to laugh, this whole scene was being played out like she was doing this for the first time. It brought back memories.

"As if they think I'm a newbie! HA!"

Winn Garvey finally entered his classroom and the students refrained from further talking. The tall man with brown hair took the time to settle in at his desk by leaning on the edge to face his class. Refreshing them of who he was and what Ms. Plimpton had requested of them he rubbed his goatee with a pleasant persona. After a brief but humorous banter he lets his students read and go over their own notes. Convinced he was in control and leaving them to their studies Winn opted to walk over and gaze out the window on to the school's lawn. The second Garvey ignored them Toby was ready. He raises his notebook for her to read.

She smiles at his words, reading, "Butt ass Naked. Now!"

Huffed cheeks Monica eyes her friends amongst the class. Only Kendra, Rosa, and Sonya were present. The other four girls had never witnessed Monica's bold displays but regardless knew of her. They were eager to see it first hand.

Without further ado Monica whipped her shirt up over her head and tossed it at Justin. Stretching her legs out she kicks her shoes off and slithers her jeans down and off of her toes. Today she wore a white lacey pair of boy shorts. Those remained on her for a bit longer. She stretches her foot across to the boy in front of her and lets him take her ankle socks off. The class was captivated by her immediately. Stressed as well! Not knowing him well they were worried that Garvey was going to turn around and spoil everything.

Emphasizing his note by waving his fingers over each word. Monica continued to wear her boy shorts and stuck her tongue out at him. Pinching her nipples taunt for her admirers she gazed lustfully about the room. Sonya was beet red complimenting her ginger lifestyle. Kendra rubbed her palms on her knees nervously hoping Monica hadn't crossed a line with someone untested by her wild ambitions. Rosa? She was still reeling from fucking Jimmy Newton in the Principal's office. Yesterday was insane. Matters worse she knew Sonya liked Jimmy. It wasn't like Rosa truly wanted the pudgy nerd but damn his tongue and pecker talents were awe inspiring. She truly did want at least another round with him. Poor Sonya having to live with her friends all getting Jimmy while her heart was timidly breaking simply survived. This spectacle with Monica here and now at least got their thoughts off of Jimmy.

Toby had taken time to scribble down his next command while Monica defied his butt naked order. Overlooking her defiance he just crossed his fingers that she wouldn't continue her minor betrayal. She knew what she was doing.

"Dare you to get up and walk toward Garvey." His scratch paper read.

Monica instantly stood up in stealth mode, gripping her breasts under a bare knuckle bra and wiggled her way up the aisle between students. She feigned her concern of being caught by biting her nail which meant exposing one tit. She was undecided as to which was more important, coverage or nibbling. The class was blown away, but fought off laughter at her goofy actions. Reaching the head of the class she tiptoed toward Garvey whose attention was totally oblivious. Within four feet of Garvey she looked back at Toby. Toby's next note read, "Closer." She had to squint at his writing being so far from him.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12