Monica 56: FACE OFF

Story Info
LOOK AT ME YOUNG LADY. "Ummm! Mom I can sexplain."
6.6k words
4.61
4.6k
2
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 56 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,851 Followers

Monica Gift came home from a lengthy late night walk. A lazy Saturday evening for once to counter weeks of outrageous activities. Over the last few weekends which included the Slave for a Day Charity event and dealing with the lesbian girls High School Coach Marion Murray and her lover Karla she was pretty wore out physically and mentally.

Her High School Principal having bought her and made her a sex slave led to more than she bargained for. She expected teachers galore to have tapped her holes more than a few times. Miraculously an odd turn of events worked more to her advantage. Lloyd Janson switched it up and admitted his own sick desires to be her slave. Thriving on the abuse, she made Knave as she referred to him her bitch.

Not only to create havoc by pushing him into decisions that could have blown up in her face but to show off in front of her fellow classmates. By ordering him into sexual misconduct with many of her Braless Brigade and her nerdy protégé Jimmy Newton it had slipped beyond chaos. Lloyd adored Mistress Monica so much he simply could not tell her no to anything. His career on the line he pushed onward in his loyalty. As much fun as it was she needed time off. Even a Mistress struggled with a bit of conscience now and then.

Teachers not only from her school but surrounding schools wanted her and she had ignored them due to Knave and fulfilling the promises she made to Jimmy for his assist in the yearbook debacle. Each of those taking part in the sly sexual photos that only they knew existed were getting away murder. Their sneakiness a resounding success had passed through the editing process and the yearbook was off to the printers. Those girls in her Brigade who had contributed to the mischief secretly had a bargain with Monica to do one sexual act with the pudgy often called gross Jimmy Newton. That originally did not go over well until many discovered just how talented he was. Big dicks and energy spoke volume. Lord have mercy! Thankfully those favors were nearing their end. A week longer at worst, best in some cases. Jimmy was living the dream. So was Knave.

Tonight however things would become a bit more intimate. Having strutted through town in tight grey hot pants and a thin white spaghetti strap camisole that was sheer in its majority she could have gotten into all kinds of naughtiness like the hot pink bikini string along a few days back. Not over the top sex today she merely wanted to feel freedom and let the guys drool. After three hours of mental mischief she found her way home. Extra clothing tucked under her bedroom window in a bag by a shrub was hidden away just in case her Mother was home. Busted recently for being outdoors in nothing but a towel with her roleplaying Master Ryan Quinones, Charlotte was keeping a closer watch these days. When she wasn't drunk off her ass. Monica liked to be prepared.

While on her walk her parents Aaron and Charlotte did indeed come home from the Country Club. Both were pretty intoxicated. For once not alone. They had chosen to socialize with a pair of clients from her Father's work. Both men Aaron's age! Peeking through a window before heading around to find her extra clothing she spots a note tacked to the front door. Tiptoeing up on to the front porch she unpins it and reads it beneath a dim nightlight.

"I checked to see if you were home. Left voicemail on cell. Guess you left your cell home or got too busy. If you come home and find this I need a favor. Your Mom is plastered off her ass. I popped her a sleeping pill to help her along. The two guys we have over are Mitch and Jared. Clients of mine. I need you to come home and tease them. Far as you want to go long as Mom is out cold. From what I hear these guys like to watch. So, game on my slutty but loving Daughter....Dad."

Monica's eyes flare up with interest as she nibbles a nail, mostly with her lips so as not to chip it. Paper crumpled up she tosses it over the rail into the bushes. With another peek inside she see's the four of them sitting in their dimly lit living room, watching television with drinks in hand. Her Mom resting next to her Dad looked cozy and far beyond tipsy. Aware but not that aware. Decision made to stay in her current attire she reaches for the door knob and enters. Game face applied.

"Hey! You guys are still up. Company even." She folds her arms over her sheer chest with the paper bag of clothes just in case her Mom was of enough mind to override her drunken state.

"Hi Pumpkin." Aaron sat forward slightly beaming with pride. "Mitch? Jared? This is our daughter Monica."

"Hey there Monica." Mitch smiles standing up to outstretch a hand of friendship. His body blocking her Mom's view Monica let her arms fall, his eyes immediately noticing her perky quite visible tits. Nipples stabbing hard and saying hello she hoped Charlotte was oblivious once he sat back down. Mitch in turn looks back at Jared still sitting as if saying are you seeing this? Jared had noticed her dancing eyes long before her dancing breasts. Both quite stunning.

"Hi." She bites her lower lip while shaking Mitch's hand. In turn her other hand waving at Jared with a tad of flirtatiousness. Those eyes were all Jared could process. Devious and delightful they were.

Quickly folding her arms again, bag blocking her while Mitch returns to the sofa, Monica looks at her parents. Dad winking at her while Charlotte squinted her eyes as if straining against the darkness of the room, "Aren't you cold? It's chilly in here."

"I'm hot actually." Male eyes falling to her grey hot pants and that extremely evident cameltoe. Even Aaron's! "How many drinks have you had Mom? You look pretty toasty."

"Not enough." Charlotte grins, patting Aaron on the chest with a loving glare. Aaron leans down and kisses his wife, Charlotte acting a bit sensual. The alcohol was definitely stimulating her hormones. After a lengthy tug to her Husband's lower lip Charlotte settled in under his armpit and sighed.

Monica changed the subject turning to the TV, "What are you watching?"

Aaron grinned flipping channels quickly while Charlotte had her eyes closed. On mute the other channel was a Porno. The second Charlotte stirred the channel changed to a Sporting event.

Eyes sparkling Monica fans her face allowing one breast to be seen. All eyes were drawn to its availability while they had the opportunity. Her bubbly nature led to covering herself as if modest, accompanied by a drooping jaw that spoke, "Perverts.",followed by a razzing tongue sticking out at the two men. Well received!

"Join us. Here come sit by me and your mom." Aaron scoots closer to Charlotte who giggles and enjoys the crushing feeling of her Husband closing in on her. Monica turns first to take off her shoes. Bending over in front of Mitch and Jared. Monica's skin tight grey hot pants molding over her contours like a second skin alluded to her clam shell pussy, inviting lustful eyes. The thin cloth over her butt crack embedded between her cheeks as if an arrow directed the two men to her hidden pearl. Once the shoes are off she sachets over to the second sofa and sits down beside her Dad, snuggling up to him like her Mom.

"I love you Daddy." Monica eases up to kiss him on the cheek. While Mitch and Jared watched her every move Monica gravitated her pouty lips up to her Father's earlobe and boldly sucks on it, her devilish eyes on the Men for reaction.

Aaron merely smirked using his arm around his wife to hug her tighter. Charlotte holding her wine glass took a sip trying not to spill it in her endeavor. Her motor functions were most definitely slowing up.

"Need a refill Sweetheart?" Aaron encourages his Wife.

"Yessssss!" She giggles and leans over to kiss his nose. It was amusing to Mitch and Jared seeing both Wife and Daughter so playful toward Aaron.

"Allow me." Jared reaches to the coffee table for the bottle and graciously tops off the glass with red wine.

"Such a Gentleman. Isn't he Monica?" Charlotte drunkenly glares over toward her cuddling Daughter.

"We'll find out." She wiggles her eye brows at Jared. Her words getting louder to appease her Mom, "Yep. Nice guy."

While Charlotte turned her attention toward Mitch and Jared, Monica reaches up and caresses her Father's cheek, tilting his profile until facing her as she kisses him full on the lips. Seeing this Jared maintains Charlotte's attention by talking about her dress. Charlotte in her flirty mood pinched her cleavage with her own flirty smile. It was nice to be noticed! The discussion lasted three minutes. The entire time Father made out with daughter. The Men were mesmerized.

Breaking away Aaron returned things to normal adding to the chat over his Wife's dress, "Didn't we buy that dress online?" He knew better but found it hilarious to rile her up in her condition.

That led to Charlotte frowning at Aaron speaking up with a slur to her speech, "We most certainly did not. I bought this in Miami. That cute little Cuban dress shop."

"Oh yeah! I got an illegal cigar just for paying so much for that dress."

Charlotte shivers abruptly, "It's so cold in here. Monica go get my fuzzy blanket."

Monica peeling away from her Father hops up, breasts bouncing for a jubilant show. Her hands pinching the waistband of the hot pants she tugged them up deeper into her gap as she whirled in step. While sitting the tight pants had lowered to expose her butt crack at the top. Both men caught a glimpse and held their breath. In a second thought Monica leered over her shoulder at the visiting clients, mooning the men ever so briskly. Over half of her ass came into view. Instant hardon on all three men, Father included. Charlotte had not seen a thing as she sipped her wine.

Returning moments later with the blanket Monica concealed herself as she voluntarily covered her Mom, Aaron eager to snug up the blanket to keep his wife warm. The massive blanket bulged high obstructing much of her viewpoint as Charlotte playfully masked half of her face.

"Much better." She closes her eyes smiling vibrantly, enjoying its comfortable plushy feel.

Monica settling back under her Father's arm again nibbled her lower lip. Taking her Dad's hand boldly from her shoulder downward over her chest she let him squeeze her tit and pinch her nipple taunt. Mitch and Jared became totally invested in the show.

As Monica enjoyed Aaron's playful hand she slipped her own hand down over the concealed erection he had built up. Massaging it with her palm before pinching its contour. Aaron kisses Monica on the forehead and whispers, "Want that don't you?" Nodding with neediness she again kisses him on the lips. Tongues swirling.

"Are we watching TV?" Charlotte slurred her words, "Sporting events are terribly boring." Her yawns were becoming a welcome sight.

Aaron without breaking lips with Monica turns the volume up. As an Announcer for the Miami Heat informs the audience of plays and stats. The more boring the better. More wine is sipped as Charlotte retreats into her blanket afterward. Mitch and Jared talking about the game only added to her boredom.

Kiss intensifying Monica's roaming hand unzips her Father's slacks and slips within. Massaging a massive beast held at bay right in front of the clients. Mitch and Jared observing her every stroke found it thrilling, amazed that Aaron and his daughter would be so bold in front of their wife and mother respectively.

Finally, Aaron retreated from Monica's pouty lips to check in on Charlotte, "Falling asleep over there Sweetheart?"

Eyes dreary Charlotte stirs as he pulls her back against him. Her free hand roaming out over his chest from beneath the blanket while he kisses his wife. Melding into him she closes her eyes. Monica meanwhile chose to continue rubbing her Father's beast while eying both men watching her. Inspired by their brewing lust she digs deeper and encourages her Father's monster from its cage. Out into the open now Aaron fluffed the heavy blanket up to make certain Charlotte couldn't see the dirty deed, going so far as tucking it between them. Only Mitch and Jared could see it all from their angle.

Monica slyly leans over her Father's dick and spits on it for lubrication. She then strokes it with a lustful grin toward the men. Letting them read her lips she recites, "I love my Daddy's cock." They could almost envision the inner child by her tone of expression.

Thumbs up by both men Monica looks over her Dad's chest to see her Mom slipping away. Gentle whimpers led to Aaron saying, "I think we need to take that wine glass from her before she spills it over my back."

Jared jumped forward standing to cautiously peel the chalice from Charlotte's limp fingers, then resting it next to him on an end table. As he did Aaron switched channels with the remote, returning to the very steamy porn. Monica admired the actors, including a beautiful blond giving head with ambitious vigor. Inspiration claimed, Monica leaned over her Father's cock and swallowed him as far as she could down her throat. The Men were amazed. Right here in front of Charlotte should she revive enough to catch them.

Aaron watched his daughter's building hunger and swept her hair away from her face so Mitch and Jared could easily admire her technique. In and out, tongue swirling, kisses to his crown, Monica loved putting on a show. Especially with her mother right here and totally lost to what was going on.

Heated by her appetite Monica withdraws long enough to quietly sit up straight long enough to examine her mother's slumber. Convinced she was out cold, a whipped tongue at her Father she swiftly removed her camisole. Showing the guys her bare breasts while teasing a fingernail around an areolas she expresses a glare of look at me. A dramatic shuffle of her breast with a squeezing grip she teased them, until deciding to toss her shirt at them. Catching it Mitch immediately placed it up to his nose inhaling her scent, Jared leaning over shared the material as if jealous. She followed it up with a lizard like flick of her tongue to inspire their lust. Crawling cautiously from her seat and down to her knees in front of Aaron, Monica leaned over his lap to compress her breasts around his cock for a stimulating titty fuck. The clients easing forward sought out the visual as best they could, Aaron grinning over at them as if Master of the World. They were eating this up. Just what Aaron wanted to seal a deal.

As Monica enjoyed the emerging crown with every downward lean she kissed his urethra before departure, again upon return. Aaron was so proud of his baby girl. Pausing in her compressing grasp just long enough to reach both hands behind her Monica wiggled her hot pants off of her hips, lifting her perfectly sculpted butt up until the material was down to her knees. For the most part Monica was naked. Mitch and Jared drooling at the beauty of her revealed body found her well toned shape sexy as hell, ass tight and begging to be patted. Nay...spanked. Nay...wailed on!

As she returned to sucking his dick Aaron boldly reached over to coax his wife toward waking up. Stirring slightly, she raises her face groggily to let him kiss her, an index finger lifting her chin. Charlotte Gift had no clue of her daughter's deceit. Mitch and Jared were biting their nails at the possibility of their being caught. This was just insane. While Monica was youthful and delicious, the men in truth found Charlotte just as appealing. Her being plastered and giddy to the touch only made the two adventurous clients that much more intrigued as to how far this night might go. Aaron was a man of his word in telling them it would be a night to remember. Freaks loved one of their own.

"I love you Charlotte." Aaron told his wife.

"Love you more." She managed with genuine interest in his scrumptious lips. All while Monica ravaged his cock. In her fever Monica reached down to peel her hot pants over her uplifting knees and guiding them the rest of the way off. Once removed she tilts her mouth sideways over Aaron's cock licking it from the side while preparing to hurl the shorts at Mitch and Jared. Catching them before Mitch did, Jared had first dibs on sniffing the crotch, her sweet pussy forcing his eyeballs to roll white. Mitch like his ally found jealousy and almost looked as if he were going to kiss the man in inhaling her shorts from the outside. Sharing them with Jared in almost a queer manner almost made Monica laugh. Monica Gift was completely nude and trembling with hormonal adrenalin. Her Mother oblivious as she made out with her father a mere three feet away. So erotic.

Fingers lightly snapping in front of Monica, Aaron points toward Mitch and Jared. Hesitating with his cock still in her mouth she notes him repeatedly motion her toward them. Carefully she kisses his beefy head with respect then departed prowling away on hands and knees. Her slow seductive crawl sent her around the coffee table until kneeling between their laps. They were so busy hogging her clothing to their nostrils they hadn't even noticed her unexpected arrival until feeling Monica's hands roaming up their thighs to rub her palms along bulging erections. Eyes relocating to the touch the clothing lowered until she herself inhaled her own scent, they holding her forsaken fabric right to her face. Intoxicated by her own pheromones she squeezed their concealed beasts. A glance between they and Aaron found the parents hot and heavy, the porno raging to their right on the TV. Putty in Monica's hands.

With shimmering eyes she coaxes them to pull out their dicks. Neither man could resist. All while watching Aaron kiss and cuddle with Charlotte. Half asleep his Wife shared intimate moans still enjoying his attention. The sleeping pill doing its job well found her kisses waning the longer he applied his love. She was so lost in his kiss that her mind couldn't even recall having guests.

Dicks revealed Monica examined their length and girth with temptress selection, her shifting gaze going from one penis to it's neighbor. Unable to decide which she wanted more she chose to just begin stroking them vigorously. Both men settling back to enjoy her hand friction divided her clothing as if a security blanket each. Monica never bothered to look back, caught by her mother or not she was horny as hell right now. Her Father would protect her.

After a few more tender strokes Monica selected Mitch's cock first, her nasal exhaust offering a warm foreplay to his stimulation. Once noting his erection turn purple she couldn't resist any longer and slobbered all over his knob in a vicious tongue bath. Once wet with anticipation she followed it up by deep throating him in a gurgle of righteous demand. Not to leave Jared out she just as swiftly jumped ship to treat him to the same, hands stroking one while sucking the other. Back and forth she kept both men entranced and feeling good. Faint moans through held breath were evident on their part fearing Charlotte's notice. It wasn't until hearing Monica's audible increase, enticed by her emotions that they realized Charlotte was no longer any threat. Hell yeah!

As Charlotte's kissing failed her Aaron eased out from under her and assisted in laying her down facing the back of the sofa. Covering her up snug as a bug he stood tall and observed his wife's whimpering snore. Convinced he had no worries Aaron began disrobing right in front of Mitch and Jared. They were too into Monica to even care.

Standing nude it became more noticeable to Mitch and Jared they amazed by his boldness. Coaxing Monica to crawl up on to the other sofa to sit between Mitch and Jared, Aaron's hands gripped her hips as he positioned her ass on the edge of the cushion. Her hands returning to stroke Mitch and Jared to make certain they weren't feeling abandoned she awaited her Father's next move. Eyes locked on her Father's she stuck her tongue out at him just for her own amusement.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,851 Followers
12