Monica 57: SECOND FIDDLE

Story Info
Played like a fiddle, Monica in the middle!
6.5k words
4.84
4.9k
4
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 57 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

The smell of bacon rallied eyelids as if an outer body experience, the allure raising spirits that by all means should be terrified. Monica Gift peeled from her father Aaron's armpit and eyed his morning wood. As tempting as even that slab of bacon was, she had a bad feeling she needed to lay low after her mother Charlotte caught them engaging in inappropriate incest. What troubled Monica was how her mother insisted she and Aaron come back to bed. Was it the alcohol talking? Charlotte was quite drunk last night, so drunk that she had no clue what Aaron's visiting clients Mitch and Jared had done to her. It could have been worse if they hadn't merely jerked off over her face as she slept through her intoxication. Well, a few lip smacks with the heads of their cocks as a passing thought. Aaron was despicable for allowing that just to take Monica to their bed and fuck her. While she loved spending time with her father Monica's guilt was welling up in the pit of her stomach. Probably just hunger pangs. That bacon was orgasmic to the senses.

"God, what do I do now? Mom can't possibly be coping with this now that she's sober. I'm the worst daughter ever. Daddy really fucked up this time, I just know they will get a divorce and make me decide who I'm living with. Thing is I've already told daddy I'd go with him. I'm eighteen and graduation is only a few weeks away, maybe I should find a job and move out on my own. I could get a few of the girls in my Braless Brigade to be roommates. That way we can still have our fun and be independent." It was not a horrible idea! "I have to go pee." Getting up carefully she Monica stepped into the adjoining ensuite and took a seat on the toilet. Tinkle time!

"I hear a weed eater. Brock must be trimming around his house. That or maybe Ryan finally came home from April's. I feel so badly for him if April hasn't been on the up and up after saying her baby might belong to that Proctor guy. Man, I'm glad I keep up with my birth control. Crap! What if I were to get knocked up by Daddy? I'm so stupid but... I can't say no to him. Any guy almost! Okay, none of them." Flushing, she washed her hands then stepped out of the bathroom to see her mother at the bedroom door with a breakfast tray. Two plates with scrambled eggs and bacon were being delivered.

"Good morning!" Charlotte smiled at her cringing daughter. "Do me a favor and go to the kitchen for the orange juice. I couldn't carry everything in one trip." Shy not wanting to ruin her mood swing Monica shuffled from the bedroom and looked for her clothing in the living room where she had left them last night. Which just happened to have gone missing. As she went into the kitchen, she heard the washer going and presumed her mother had just started a load with her discarded attire. Glasses of juice full resting on the island Monica plucked them up and returned to the master bedroom. To her surprise Charlotte was stretched out between Aaron's legs and had taken it upon herself to wake him up with a morning blowjob.

"I can go to my room." Monica took her plate of food from the tray resting on Charlotte's side of the bed for when she was done. Lifting her lips from Aaron's crown Charlotte smiled but winced with an odd expression of stop right there young lady. Monica knew it well.

"Oh no! You started all of this, you get your butt in bed and eat. Feed your father bites." Eyes bulging Monica did see Aaron reviving, his slumber not as much as the ladies due to wondering what today would bring. Long night awake he was struggling. The blowjob however was welcomed. Seeing Monica first, he lifted his head from the pillow to look out over his body at Charlotte's own breakfast. There were only two plates!

"What's going on?" He mumbled. This was so unlike Charlotte to begin with. Sex was good when they had it, but that was rare the last year or so. Now it seemed as if Charlotte wanted to make up for lost time.

"Eat your breakfast and let me finish my job." Charlotte eased off of her hubby's head just long enough to inform him. Monica waved in by Charlotte crawled into bed and sat up against the headboard holding the tray in her lap. Fork in hand she offered bites of egg to her father. Enjoying this pampering Aaron looked worried, sharing his gaze with Monica who simply shrugged. Mom was acting like Monica's age suddenly. Competition? That was Monica's first instinct.

She figured once this wore off, she would be yelled at for being a homewrecker. Aaron however, pondered that maybe Charlotte had thought things over and simply felt that in order to save her marriage she needed to prove to him she was still wanted. Aaron had on occasion pondered divorce, but he did love his wife even if there were stick in the mud moments. He couldn't wait for Charlotte to start asking if he were cheating with other women. Only once! Monica was his safety net concerning that, but he would have to tell her there were considerations. He did just hire a hot young secretary named Shelly Cortez; a Latina hottie just turned 22. That was too soon to develop though. The girl did wear sexy outfits to work, and he did encourage it with well received compliments. Shit! Now Aaron was thinking of Shelly. Helpful!

"Drink!" Monica tilted her juice as Aaron fluffed his pillows behind him to rise up better in order to eat. Charlotte was going to town now, her tender suckling increased to a steady rhythm and went full on obsessive, eyes rolled back in her appetite quest. Aaron swiped a piece of bacon and chewed on it while rubbing Monica's leg. Eyes flaring at how bizarre this was Monica wolfed down her own plate just listening to her mom's anthem of deepthroat dedication.

A jealous moment struck Monica's emotions but she couldn't comprehend why. That weed eater outside was getting louder, luring Monica to look toward the slightly parted curtains. She really couldn't see anything but the side of home belonging to Brock and Ryan Quinones. Plates cleaned Monica took the tray from the bed and went to place it on the dresser temporarily. Peering out, she saw Brock with his back turned to her. Good thing considering she was naked in her parents' bedroom. That might look alarming! Not a second thought if she were in her own room though, seeing as Brock had fucked Monica a couple times now. Easing away she took the tray back to the kitchen and rinsed the plates and glasses. Dishwasher they went!

Hearing her father snarl Monica knew he had nutted into Charlotte's mouth and tiptoed back to their bedroom to witness her mother crawl up over his body to kiss him and share in his jizz. Pouting briefly Monica stepped back into the living room and told herself, "That should be me. This is bonkers weird! I feel like mom is trying to steal my thunder. Ugh! What am I thinking? They're married, I'm just the stupid cunt they created out of love. I need to get a shower and go get some air. Maybe Ryan's home, I'll check with Brock shortly."

"HI BROCK!" Monica heard her mother call out then felt a faint gust of wind filter over her flesh. No way did her mother open that window and call out to their neighbor. Hurrying to the door she found her mom standing proudly waving.

"She's... become me." Miserable in the moment she even found Aaron climb out of bed and take Charlotte from behind in the windowsill. Screen raised he forced Charlotte's upper body outside then wailed on her dimple coated ass cheeks, dick deep within her cunt. "Holy shit! I rekindled their childhood." Hurrying to her own bedroom she opened her curtains and lifted her window, the exterior screen removed long ago and under her bed for fast escapes. Leaning out expecting to ask Brock about Ryan she was caught off guard by Brock standing right up under Charlotte talking to her as she moaned, her unbridled titties wagging at Aaron's punishing thrusts.

"Now this is new." Brock chuckled. "What brought all this on kids?" Kid indeed, blame Monica.

"Things are going to change around here." Charlotte told him, "Isn't that right Honey?" She called back to Aaron. A man-to-man nod down at Brock through the upper portion of the window Brock puckered.

"You don't say." He then noticed Monica leaning out on her folded forearms, her breasts perky and nips saying it's chilly this morning. "Wow! The whole family?" Charlotte looked to her right to see Monica and shook her head.

"I should have known when I caught you outside in your bath towel talking to Ryan. Has everybody in town seen you naked?"

"50/50!" Monica mused. "Not changing! So, no more reading me the riot act. Speaking of Ryan act? Has Ryan come back from April's yet?"

"Sure did. He got home a few hours before sunup. April stayed out at the farm. Oh, Kyle should be here in a few he's coming home for the weekend."

"Awesome! I need to talk to him too."

"Oh yeah?" Brock was torn by youthful Monica, and the more mature beauty of Charlotte. A single man for the last few years he was recalling his wife more due to the age. "I'm going to leave you two Lust birds to your playtime and finish up out here."

Monica backed up into her room then cast her leg out the window, followed by the other then dropped down into the yard. Charlotte seeing her daughter walk naked between yards took her back a bit. Marching right into the front yard and through the screened in porch Monica disappeared inside the Quinones home. "Does Monica always just walk in?"

"She and Ryan were a thing for a short while until April came along." Brock paused with his weed eater in hand. "Guess you don't know, I'm going to be a grandfather. Ryan knocked up April."

"Is that good or bad?" Charlotte asked cupping her tits to avoid further whiplash, her demeanor changing. "Hold that thought!" Orgasm striking like lightning Charlotte squealed and expressed the most amazing facial yearn Brock had ever seen. It did remind him of Monica's expressions when he made her climax. Interesting!

"Guess we'll know in eight months. Those two have issues but at least the girl fessed up. Hid things from her parents too. I'm supposed to go meet them tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. Partly why Kyle came home too. Moral support! Anyways, you two enjoy your day." Twine spinning Brock killed some ragweed.

********

Inside the Quinones house Monica went right on up to Ryan's bedroom, finding him sprawled out face down in his boxers and drooling on his pillow. For a pouty second Monica felt badly for not putting on at least a shirt. April although not always honest was Ryan's girl now, it felt slightly wrong to be up here nude. His days of being her Master were likely over with now, heck he was barely able to go to school the last week over his nerves. Monica completely understood. Besides, she was busy dealing with a certain Jimmy Newton and making sure he was getting what was due to him. Those girls involved had to honor his help in taking risqué pics for the yearbook over the last few weeks.

The Braless Brigade and a few other sources were taking the heat in having sex with the not so handsome fellow. Scarred for life most likely, the ladies were getting the job done but only because their fearless leader was enforcing the issue. Add in dealing with her lesbian Coach to secure a week's residence in Daytona during Spring Break, and keeping Knave under her thumb, the principal just such a freak that he served Monica the parttime Mistress without fail. Now? Mom and Dad! There was just no end to her wonderful stress.

Seeing a Florida State Seminoles t-shirt draped over his desk chair's arm, she shuffled in and snatched it up. Putting on the maroon and gold shirt at least helped in feeling better about herself. She swam in the length, Ryan being much taller and broader than her petite body. Still, she made that cloak look damn good, her nipples stabbing out in the maroon cotton blend like arrowheads. Nibbling her lower lip at how she looked she smirked. "Next airbrushing, I wear I'll go Semenhole!" Seminole! Good lord Slut! Staring at how peaceful Ryan was sleeping she almost hated to wake him, but they really needed to talk. Especially now that her mother was knowledgeable of way to many lies.

Crawling in beside him she sat on his extra pillow and pulled her shirt over her knees before pinching his nose closed so that he couldn't breathe. It was merely a wakeup call. Wincing in his out of it groggy state, his eyes popped open and looked over at Monica's hip, then higher. "Wha are you doin'?" His voice was strained due to her fingers compressing over his nasal passages. "Snoring loud again that you could hear me next door?"

"Yep! Sonic boom! Taking your breath away like I do every day." She giggled, "Talk to me Homie!"

"About what?" He swatted her hand away and rolled over to lay on his back, then covered his eyes against daylight through his bedroom window. "Why are you wearing Kyle's shirt?"

"This is Kyle's?" She primped at it, "No wonder it's so baggy on me."

"I laid it out when I got home so he wouldn't forget to take it back to his dorm. He's coming home today so he and dad can meet April's family."

"So the baby is yours?"

"Yep! We finally went to a doctor. That's why I skipped school three days this week. Once we knew for sure she introduced me to her parents. They were so not happy. Her dad could be a linebacker he's so big. Mom was nice at least, but she still wasn't happy, although I get the feeling she was only siding with April's dad. Jim and Carol are their names. Anyway, Jim grilled me about how I planned on supporting his first grandchild. I told he I wanted to go on to college to be a business manager. He rolled his eyes at that, said there's nothing more than makes a man than field work. I stood my ground though and said nope, not my style. No calluses for me. I want my own pizza parlor I just need the know how to keep it running. My boss is thinking of selling his parlor I'd love to find the cash to buy it."

"Maybe talk to my dad. He has tons of money stashed away that's why we live so cheap because he and mom hoard. Oh, speaking of mom... she found out I was fucking dad."

"Why in the hell are you even doing that Monica? You have so many guys after you there's no reason to go incest." Ryan shook his head.

"I can't help myself. Daddy has a huge dick and he's good with it."

"Your mom filing for divorce?"

"Not yet! It's crazy but after she busted daddy and I last night she made us all sleep together. I woke up in daddy's arms and mom had breakfast in bed waiting. It's like she's gone from wholesome busy body to maxi me in eight hours."

"Maybe Charlotte feels like if she doesn't she loses your dad and you. Or, she's hoping to win him back and find out what she's done to deserve his change. Is your dad cheating on her with anyone else?"

"No clue! I don't ask." Only her friend Lisa, but Ryan didn't need to know that with all of his own problems, "I presume not but then again; he did have me seduce some business clients last night... kind of. More just naked and touching myself. I stroked their cocks a while but dad called me to him and took me to bed. Mom stayed on the sofa passed out drunk. Oh crap! I wonder what those guys did to mom? They let themselves out and I was kind of cumming hard thanks to dad. Do you think mom is having a nervous breakdown?"

"Coping most likely. Just be yourself and talk to her."

"I should really apologize and tell dad I... no... I need dad's cock. Uggggh! Why do I have to be such a whore? Even here and now I want to ride you Mister Morning Wood." She reached over and flicked his tented boxers. "I put the shirt on because I didn't want you to think I was getting in the way of you and April. If you're happy, I'm happy for you... Master." She held her breath, "I hope you still are."

"We both know it's just roleplay. Just like you controlling Janson. How can I be your master when you're master... mistress... whatever over him. Kind of contradictory, don't you think? We're just friends Monica. Always! I know you had my back the other day at the restaurant. Hey who was that big dude with the girl that had blue hair?"

"Bluebird, well Lovebird, and her Master. She works at the Licker Store, that adult place out by the interstate. Kyle... knows her." Monica froze for a moment to think, "Oh crud! Did Kyle fuck April that night? Ryan and Kyle would have the same DNA if it was Kyle that accidently knocked her up. I don't think they did but I was kind of busy with my teacher and Lovebird. That would totally suck for both of them."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking about things. Did you tell Kyle he was going to be an uncle?"

"Dad did! Wouldn't make sense to have him meet April's parents if he didn't."

"Right! So are you going to marry April?"

"Not for awhile. We need to fix us first. I love her but... "

"You love me more?" She playfully fell against him, he capturing her and holding her to him. "Oh boy! I was teasing... I think. Just friends right?"

"Yeah!" He stared into her eyes swallowing dryly, "If I'd never met April... maybe."

"Sucks to be me. My fault for introducing you to the waitress. I don't think I'm cut out for a relationship anyway. I like variety. I hear a motorcycle... Kyle must be here." She patted his belly, "I better... " Ryan pulled her closer and kissed her unexpectedly. She whimpered but ended up enjoying herself. Where did this come from? Lost in his intentions she ended up under him as he rolled over but merely made out with Monica. April who?

********

Next door ten minutes prior...

"Mrs. Gift? What has cum over you?" Aaron was winded from wailing on his wife in the windowsill. "We need to talk about all of this."

"No... we do not! I suspected long ago, you lied to me over the phone that day I'm sure of it. Just so you know I set up a nanny Cam in the living room and in our bedroom here. I... so wanted to believe in you Aaron. Our daughter? Really?"

"Cam's? Where?" He looked around.

"I removed them two days after when everything looked normal. I just wanted to see your reaction just now. It's obvious this has been going on awhile, I just didn't leave the cameras active long enough."

"Three times... Monica and I. We're... enjoying one another. If you want out of this marriage I'll understand." He really hoped those camera's weren't active when he and Monica entertained her friends Lisa and Michael Andros. His desire for the blonde bombshell was just too invested not to risk it.

"You know I don't! Just know this though, if you can cheat so can I. You go shower I have things to do." She did kiss him passionately, "We can play more tonight. Even if it must involve our daughter. I will not let her have all the fun."

"Actually, I have plans tonight. Meeting my clients... yes Mitch and Jared who were here last night. Drinks at the North Pole." He was afraid to mention he was taking Monica with him, his clients buying her way in due to not being old enough to drink. At 18 she could at least sit. On laps! Dance on stage possibly.

"A strip club. Well, thank you for being honest with me about that. You go enjoy yourself, I might go for a drink by myself."

"This possible merger is too important Charlotte."

"Understood! I'll do my best to remain the woman you married, but with... a revived energy. I think I might hire a fitness trainer and help me lose my middle aged laziness." She patted her ass. "Go shower and wake up better."

"Where are you going? Aren't you going to get dressed?"

"Why? If Monica can roam free so can I. Get used to the new me Aaron. I love you."

"Love you too." Aaron Gift did head for the showers. He wasn't certain he wanted to know where she was actually going. Besides, he had his secretary on his mind. Monday things were going to be very different. Yep! New dress code for Shelly.

Moving clothes from her washer to her dryer then starting the load Charlotte stepped out on to her back porch, the first time ever in the nude. "Oh Lord! What am I thinking? After Brock saw me naked hovering over him I... maybe I can see through Monica's eyes more. What have I been missing all these years trying to be the model wife and mother? As terrible as this all is, I believe I needed this eye opener. The way Brock... his mouth was watering just watching us... me. I... think I want to test myself... all I can do is humiliate everyone involved." She inches closer to the back screen door and locates Brock weeding along the side of his garage. "There he is. Let's... see what happens."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12