Monica and Alex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why does this kind of stuff only happen to me when you're around?" She said asked frowning up at him.

"Oh you again," he said dryly, realizing who she was.

"That's right, 'Sandal Guy'." She smiled mockingly.

His jaw clenched tightly, she could sense that he didn't like her pet name for him.

"Well, are you going just going to stand there? I mean you could at least get me a towel or something!"

Alex stared at her for a moment in disbelief before going in search of a towel.

"There! Are you happy now?" he said tossing it at her.

"Not quite," she said scrubbing at her clothes. "You ruined my new outfit and I smell like a drunk!

"Do you always have to be such a bitch?"

"When was I ever? You're the clumsy one! How can you be a basketball player and be this uncoordinated?" she asked angrily.

If looks could kill Monica would probably be dead at this point by the way Alex was staring at her.'How could any one look so dangerous, yet so hot?'she wondered, unable to look away from him.

12