Monica & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put down her bags and cupped my face with her hands and gave me a long kiss on my lips. I completely melted by that, along with her Chenel perfume. All I could do was moan.

“mmmmmmmmmm... ”

I could feel her nipples getting hard under her shirt and I’m sure she could feel mine as well. All of a sudden I started to feel horny, like I was about to have sex for the first time in my life. The sweet kiss was fast turning into a lustful kiss. Soon my hands were running all around her back and ass. Her breathing started to increase. After about a minute she broke off the kiss and looked deep into my eyes with those sexy eyes of her.

I turned her back to me and came up behind her cupped her big, beautiful breasts and started rubbing them slowly. Up and down, left, right and together I moved her breasts as I licked and kissed her neck and ears. I loved the way the silk was feeling against her smooth breasts. My pelvis rubbed against her soft, round ass. I could feel her body becoming warmer by the second.

“ohhhhhhh Saaarrrrraaahhhhhhh... oohhhhh... ”

She tilted her head back just enough so I could barley kiss her lips. While one of my hands remained on her breast, the other made it’s way down to her pussy. I took my two fingers and started to work at it, petting and rubbing it while she moaned with pleasure.

We made our way to the couch. I sat down and Monica climbed in top of me, pulled of my shirt and threw it on to the floor. Next she undid my bra and revealed my breasts. My nipples were hard and fully erect. They were so hard that they hurt. But I was paid no attention to that. I was so horny my breasts were swelled. She dug right into them. Sucking, licking, squeezing, doing whatever she could to them. Her hair bounced off my chest. All I could do was hold her head, feel her hair and moan.

“ooooohhhhhhhhhh... aaaaaahhhhh... yyyyesssss... yyyeessssss... oohhhh yessss... god... oooohhhhhhhhh... feels soooooo goodddd... ”

It was an incredible feeling. Her wet tongue manoeuvring all over my breasts, stomach and lips, it was a feeling that was ecstasy. I could feel her body getting hotter and hotter, which made me feel hotter and hornier. My pussy was getting wetter by the second. I could start to smell myself at this point.

Monica stopped kissing me. She looked at me and gave me that sexy, lustful smile of hers. She slowly started to unbutton her blouse. She did it on purpose, she knew that I was horny but she took her time with every button. I wanted to rip off her shirt but surprisingly I managed to control myself there. Finally she unbuttoned her shirt and revealed a lovely red lace bra. The bra looked as if it was barely covering the region above her nipples. It looked like her breasts were going to explode out of it. It was very sexy.

I reached out to touch the side of her breasts. They felt so nice, so soft, so warm... and very bouncy. Every time she moved, they moved. They even jiggled when she walked. She reached behind to undo her bra and let it slowly, softly slip off her. Monica stood up on her knees and stuffed her lovely breasts into my face.

I couldn’t get enough of them. I kneed, licked, sucked, even slightly bit her breasts. She pressed against my face. I could tell that she couldn’t get enough of my tongue on her breasts, she wanted more.

Monica said, “There’s no room here, lets go to your mother’s room, on the big bed, it that ok?”

“No no, that’s fine, lets go there.”

Monica picked up her blouse, my shirt and our two bras and put them neatly on the couch and said she needed to go to the washroom to pee but she will meet me in the bedroom. I said sure.

I made my way to the bedroom. It wasn’t that big of a bedroom but it was a fairly good size. The bed was a comfy queen sized bed. I removed the blanket and under blanket just in case we made a big mess. I climbed on the bed and lied there. I closed my eyes and pictured Monica in my head and started to squeeze my nipples and fondle my breasts. That always gave me an erotic, sexy feeling. That wasn’t satisfying my horny feelings so I reached down to my pussy and started to rub my wet clit. I let out a little moan. “When was she coming back?” I thought.

Finally about five minutes later I heard a knock at the bedroom door. There she was standing at the door, naked and looking her sexy self. She made her way to the bed. Her beautiful breasts jiggled with every step she took.

“Sorry I took so long,” she said with a soft voice and a smile.

I smiled back. “Its ok, its worth it.”

She climbed up the bed and crawled to me, her ass sticking out and her breasts hanging and swinging around, as she crawled me my hot horny body. I lifted my head off the pillow, got up and started to kiss her madly. The lustful kiss was incredible. Our lips could not get enough of each other. We both were breathing heavily and moaning. Our breasts squeezed together like two water filled balloons or as if the four pieces of flesh were wrestling each other. We managed to lie down, I being on top. After a bit more of the lustful kiss I made my way down to her breasts. I loved her breasts. They were so soft and felt very nice. They looked as if they were begging to be played with. Sucking, licking and slightly biting her nipples caused Monica to moan out loud.

“oooohhhhhhhh yyyyeeeessssss... aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh... oooohhhhhhhhh godddd yyyyeeeeesssss... ”

I could start to detect the sent of both our sexes. It was a mesmerizing scent. It smelt like nothing I had ever smelt before. Both our pussys were getting wet. We changed positions so that now Monica was on top of me now, fondling my breasts, kissing me and occasionally licking my clit. Then she did something that I found highly erotic. She lifted my leg up and climbed in between my pussy so that both our clits were touching each other. Then she stared to move back and forth, sideways, rubbing both our clits together. I closed my eyes. It was an incredible feeling. With in the first few seconds I let out a loud moan, it was feeling so good. Slowly started to grind my pussy up against hers.

I opened my eyes to see what Monica looked like. Her hair was everywhere, over her eyes, in her mouth and it looked as if she was sweating slightly. Her eyes opened and closed from time to time. Her breasts were bouncing with every grind and sometimes I could her them slapping her flesh. It was quite clear that she was enjoying herself.

My hand made its way to her leg then slowly up to her sexy ass. Her back was straight out which caused her love handles to be visible. I had nothing else to grasp so I held onto her ass and love handles. In time, we started grinding our pussys against each other harder and harder. Sounds of our juices mixing together, like someone putting oil or lotion on their skin, filled the room. The sex began to get more intense. My breasts as well as hers were starting to jiggle and bounce even more. Monica’s moans were beginning to get louder.

“Oooooooohhhhhhhhh Sarahhhhhh... Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh god... aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww... ooooohhhhh Sarah... hhhhhaaaaaaaaaa... oooooooohhh... ”

My moans were quickly turning into screams.

“Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh... Ooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh... Mmmoooooonnnniiiccccaaaaaaaa... Aaaahhhhhhhhhoooooooo... ”

The pussy fuck then turned up a notch. Our grinds started to go faster and harder. Both of us were screaming with pleasure. We gasped for breath as were running out of it. I could hear Monica’s Breasts slapping each other harder and feel her body temperature go through the roof. Our pussy juices were now sounding like clothes being washed in a washing machine minus the sound of the motor.

“Oooooooohhhhhh ggggooodddddddd... Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo Gooooooodddddddd... Fuck... Fuck... Oh Fuck me Sarah... Ooooohhhhhaaaaaaaa Fuck... ”

“Haaaaarrrrderr... Ohhhhhh Fuck... Harder... Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... Oooooohhhhhhhhh Fuck Harder... ”

I felt my juices starting to get ready to come out.

“Ooooaaaa... Aaaaaahhh... Immmm... Immm going... to cummmmm... Ohhhhhhh... Im gonna cummmmmmm... Oooooohhhh Monica Im going to cumm... ”

“Ahhhh... Ahhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhh... Immmm... Cumming toooo... Ahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh... Ooooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...

“Ooooohhhhhhhh... Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... aoooooooooohhh... Ooooooooooo... God... Yes... Oooooaaaaaahhhhhhh... ”

We both came at the same time. It was incredible. We both screamed with pleasure to the top of our lungs. This was by far the most incredible, most violent orgasm I had ever had. My body shook and jittered all over the place as did hers. It took about a minute or so for both our orgasms to finish. There was juice everywhere. Up and down my leg, down her leg some on the bed and the rest on our pussies. We were both out of breath.

Monica got off me and came and lay beside me on the bed. I was still rattled by what I had just experienced. I looked at Monica and she tried to catch her breath, her breasts heaving up and down, her body slightly covered in sweat, her hair over top of her eyes.

“Wow... Oohh my god. That was incredible,” said Monica as she breathed heavy.

“That was the best feeling I have ever had. Where did you learn to do that?”

“Just don’t ask and questions dear,” said with a smile.

After resting and catching our breaths we snuggled together and played with each other, fondling and kissing, stuff like that. After about an hour and half or so we both put on our clothes and talked for quite a while, drinking tea and whatnot.

Monica and I continued to have a relationship after that. It was mostly based on sex, well not all of it but most of it. And let me tell you, it was a great relationship. The sex was absolutely great and the friendship, even more so. Although she was a bit older than me, age really did not matter with her and I. Although I was really surprised that she did not try to seduce my mother. Or maybe she did and I just don’t know about it...

* * * * *

-This is my first lesbian story. I hope you liked it. Please, if you have any feedback or suggestions Email me and tell me what you thought. Also if you have any pictures of yourself (girls only) I guarantee you will get a more intimate reply from me J

12