Monica Meets a Cumslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,351 Followers

"Not like you did."

"But you did have an orgasm with him?"

"Two of them."

"And still, you came to see me." I walked back around the breakfast bar. Her eyes tracked me, looking again at my hard-on until I sat down and her eyes worked their way back to mine.

"I knew I had better ones waiting for me." She touched my knee.

"You always will, if you want."

"Is that what you want?"

"I want you to be happy. I want you to have fun. I want to see you laugh and smile and have as many orgasms as you want. Good ones. Really good ones."

"Like the kind I have with you."

"I hope so."

"What if it changes? What if I find someone else who can do me better?"

I shrugged. "I'd die a little, but okay." I don't know why, but her question dulled my thrill.

"You know, in French, that's what they call an orgasm; a little death. La petite mort."

I nodded. I did know that, but it wasn't how I meant it.

"You know you kill me, right?" she asked, smiling. When her hand caressed my prick, I regained the bit of a thrill I had lost. "What if I don't fuck Gary today? What if I break-up with him instead? Would you still want me?"

"Please," I said, smiling at her foolish question. "I can't help but want you. I've always wanted you."

"Because I'm pretty?"

"Because you're you. Pretty turns my head, but not my heart."

What she said next surprised me. "Gary hates when I talk about you."

"When do you talk about me?"

"All the time, because you make me laugh and you're nice. I'm always telling him about something funny you said at work. He said I should ask Tim to change my schedule, so I don't work with you so much."

"But you almost always work with me."

"Yeah, I might have gotten it twisted when I put in my schedule request," she said. "I might have told Tim you were my ride or something like that."

I didn't know what to say. I stared at her, probably wearing a goofy grin, but at a loss for words.

"When do you work?" she asked.

"I open," I reminded her, glancing at the clock.

"Can I come over when you get off?"

We stared at each other for a beat as the double entendres of her words sunk in and then we both started laughing. She stood and so did I. I needed a shower and had to leave if I wanted to get to work on time. Still smiling from laughing, Monica cupped my sex in her hand, at least as much of it as she could fit.

"Can you do something for me?" she asked, pulling off my t-shirt. I nodded. She turned around, leaning against my breakfast bar. Over her shoulder, she asked, "Can you just put it inside of me. I don't want you to get off, I just want to know you were there first today." Smiling, I nodded. I pressed against her, inside of her, filling her with my hard-on. I didn't thrust back and forth, I was too close to an orgasm that I knew she didn't want me to have yet. Reaching around her body, I wormed a finger against her clit, caressing her clit with one hand while my other caressed her breasts.

"Are you going to fuck him?" I asked, my lips right next to her ear.

"Yes," she said, her voice a soft sigh.

"More than once?"

"If you want."

"I do," I said, fighting hard to hold back. Could she feel the way I was throbbing inside of her?

"And I want you to come with him. Twice."

"Maybe," she gasped, pushing backwards against me and squirming.

"Twice," I insisted.

"Yes," she moaned and I felt her pussy clutching rhythmically around my hard prick. Was she saying yes to my instructions or yes to how I was making her feel? Did it matter? I didn't care. I pulled out of her before it was too late for me. She turned, looking down to admire how hard I was. "You're so close, aren't you?" she asked, her voice a gentle post-orgasmic purr.

"So close."

"Good thing you wear an apron at work." When she caressed me, a droplet of clear precum oozed from the tip of my prick. She scooped it up on her finger and fed it to me. "I might have to suck him at least once, too." I kissed her deeply, wishing we could do more. She pushed me away. "You're going to be late. Go take a shower and I'm going to do the walk of shame." She crossed to her black dress, pulled it on, and smiled. "Later," she said.

Work was a blur. I'm sure I didn't stay hard the entire time I was at work, but it felt like I did. I know I didn't stay completely hard, because sometimes I would notice how I was hard again. It was like sleeping with Monica last night. I don't know when I slept, I only knew when I woke up to find her still pressed against me. I know I worked like a wildman, on top of everything, all day. I didn't want anything to slow me down when it came time to leave at four.

I raced home. I didn't know Monica (or Gary's) schedule. He was going to the game that night. The game started at 7:35. How early would he want to get there? How soon could she get away? I stripped naked again, ready for her, tortured in the most delicious of ways until there was a knock on my door. I made sure it was Monica before I swung open the door.

"Nice," she said, looking at my hard-on. She was wearing a strapless sundress and when the light hit it just right, I saw she was wearing panties, too.

"It's been like this all day," I confessed.

Monica pulled off her sundress, dropping it to the floor by the door. "We need to do something about that."

"Did you fuck him?" I asked, leading her to the couch. The bedroom was too far away for me.

"Twice," she said, smiling proudly as she sat on the couch. "Does it show?" Between her legs, I could see the wet stain on her panties. I pressed my mouth against her panties, making them wetter. It didn't last. It couldn't. I tugged them off of her and any more words were lost to her passionate cries as I licked her used, salty pussy. She tasted so fucking good! I cupped her ass, pressing her sex against my mouth as I licked, sucked, and cleaned her. Her first orgasm happened as soon as my tongue touched her clit. Her second one arrived a few minutes later. Her third happened when I replaced my mouth with my prick. Her fourth happened when I reversed the order, going down on her to clean my own cumshot from her pussy. Her fifth one occurred when I shoved my still hard dick back inside of her. She wrapped her legs around my ass, holding me deep inside of her as we kissed. I loved that she wanted to kiss me. I pressed against her, ready to help her find another orgasm, but she stopped me.

"Just stay like this a minute," she said, holding my ass and keeping me pressed inside of her. "I like how this feels and I have something to tell you."

I nodded. I like how it felt, too.

"I broke up with Gary today."

"Before or after you had sex with him?"

"A little of both?" She told me how they started to have sex, because that's what he wanted to do. "I knew it before I saw him. He wanted to get off a couple times before he went to the game." She shrugged, pressed her heels tighter against me, and squirmed before she went on with her story. "I wanted to do it, too. Not for him or me, well, sort of for me. I wanted to do it for you and me, doesn't that make sense?" I nodded. "But that's how I knew I didn't want to do it for him and I had to break-up with him."

"But you did it?"

"Yeah. I told him I wanted to talk. He said talking couldn't wait and we did it. It wasn't really good." She looked down and to the side. "I didn't get off. He thinks I did, but I didn't. I know I was supposed to, but it really wasn't that good and he didn't last very long."

"He didn't go down on you?"

"He hardly ever does."

"Did you go down on him?"

"I tried, but he just wanted to fuck."

"Idiot."

"It's what we usually do. I did him, or more correctly, I let him do me. It didn't take that long." She smirked, but then caught herself. Looking me in the eyes, she asked, "Is it wrong that I got most excited when he came?"

"Not for me."

She kissed me and squirmed against me again. "This makes it hard to tell the story."

"No, this makes the story better."

"I can feel you twitch."

"Good. Tell me the rest."

"I was sort of mean. When he was done, I asked him if he would go down on me." She smiled. "You can guess how that went over." I nodded, laughed, and waited for her. "Then I asked him what he thought about the idea of seeing other people and he got real belligerent. He was like 'What this isn't good enough for you?' and 'You really want to give all this up?'"

"What did you say?"

She giggled. "I started rubbing his prick, getting him hard again, and I told him the truth, 'I still want this. Can't we maybe do both?' And he got real weird. 'You want this? I'll give this to you. One more time, the last time.' And then we fucked again." She bit her bottom lip as she searched my eyes. I slipped in and out of her a couple of times, just half strokes, but it was enough. "It was the best fuck he ever gave me."

"Oh yeah," I said, pressing deeper inside of her, my cock pounding. "How good?"

"So good," she said, grinding against me. I started working in and out as she talked. "He fucked me so hard, angry like. And he kept telling me, 'Is this what you want?' And I kept telling him, 'Yes!' Because it was what I wanted, but not for him."

"But for me, right?" I asked.

Monica nodded. "For you and your tongue, so you could eat me, eat him... like you did... and I kept thinking about how he was getting seconds and didn't know it and that felt good, too... I wish you came inside of me this morning... I'm glad you didn't... he didn't deserve that." I kept fucking her until our fucking became too much of a distraction. She tried to tell her story, but it was choppy, just pieces. "He came inside of me... He fucked me so hard... I came... I came from him fucking me... I'm... I'm... I'm coming!"

I rode out her orgasm, her sixth from me if you're keeping count and her seventh of the day. I was too far gone to hold back, but that didn't mean I couldn't have some fun with it. I pulled most of the way out of her and jerked off with just the tip of my prick inside her. It felt like my signature move. She watched between us.

"Do it, baby," she said, rubbing my face. "Do it." And I did. I came inside of her and I finished what I had started, which added to her orgasm count for the day by two before I was done. "Oh fuck," she sighed between giving my wet, sloppy face kisses. "I've never done that before." More kisses. "I never came so close like that." More kisses until she said, "Let me taste you." I stood and she gave the rest of her kisses to my wet prick. Still stroking me, she gazed up at me and I saw a new look in her eyes. It was somewhere between wonder and astonishment. "You know you've ruined me."

"That was always my plan," I said and we laughed and kissed away the next hour before heading to my bedroom.

Now the real disclaimer: This has been a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real peoople, living or dead, is coincidental.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,351 Followers