Monica's Art Class Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark stood up and kissed Ellie. The two of them then turned to look at Monica. Mark had a happy grin on his face while Ellie had a sultry look of hunger.

"It's time to share out joy with Monica," Ellie said as she sat down next to Monica and reached for Monica's robe.

Mark sat down behind Monica and pulled the robe off her shoulders as Ellie untied it. Monica allowed them to remove the robe and soon sat naked between them. As soon as they took off their own robes their hands and mouths were on her.

Mark kissed her back, concentrating on the space between her shoulder blades. His hands reached around her body to caress her breasts and tweak her nipples. Ellie was bent over kissing Monica's midriff while running her hands up and down Monica's legs. The sensations the two of them were giving her were indescribable. The heat between her legs, which had dissipated somewhat, was now coming back with a vengeance. She spread her legs, hoping that Ellie would take the hint and move her hands to where Monica wanted them to be.

Ellie did take the hint and Monica soon felt her young friend's hand on her pussy. The fingers rubbed her clit before slipping between her labia. Monica moaned as two of the fingers slid inside her. The fingers pumped in and out for a few moments before slipping back out and rubbing Monica's clit again. Seconds after this they slid back between her labia and then into her pussy, beginning a pattern that had Monica falling onto her back on the mattress. There she writhed as waves of heat and pleasure rolled over her body.

No longer having access to her back, Mark was now concentrating his kisses on Monica's breasts. He alternated between them licking in a circular pattern around the breast before taking the nipple in his mouth and gently sucking.

Monica's moaning swiftly transformed into a cry as Ellie removed her hand from Monica's pussy and replaced it with her mouth. The heat coming from Monica's feminine core flared to an even hotter degree as her legs almost involuntarily spread themselves further. Granted better access, Ellie's tongue speared in and out of Monica's pussy, occasionally breaking away from this task to give the clit a couple of flicks.

Mark was still working his mouth on her breasts, but Monica realized that one of his hands was resting on her belly. He began to use it to caress the area around her navel. Gradually, these caresses moved lower, increasing the heat between Monica's legs even more. Her hips jumped when his fingers reached her clit.

She didn't know how much time had passed as they continued their double attack on her body. It felt like and eternity, but there was no way of knowing. Her pussy was now leaking like a faucet and her body was covered in sweat.

Finally she screamed out, "Please, just let Mark fuck me already!"

"Switch!" Ellie called out.

With that word Mark got down on his knees beside the bed while Ellie crawled up onto it. Mark grabbed Monica's hips and pulled her to him, lining up her pussy with his mouth. As Ellie's hands began a slow and sensual message of Monica's upper body, Mark lowered his mouth to her completely soaked hole .

For the next few minutes moans were all that Monica could make come out of her mouth. After much effort, she was finally able to put a sentence together. "Please Ellie," she begged, "please let Mark fuck me."

Ellie leaned down and whispered in Monica's ear, "Not yet, but don't worry, he will."

It was then that Mark stuffed two fingers into Monica's snatch. He worked over her G-spot as he moved his fingers in and out. His efforts were rewarded a short time later as Monica screamed incoherently as her orgasm hit.

She lay there on the bed for a minute or two as she recovered. Ellie and Marked used their hands to tenderly stroke her body as she did. When it became clear that she could continue, Ellie crawled up to the head of the bed and arranged a group of pillows against the headboard. She lay back, her head in the pillows and her legs spread.

She beckoned Monica with her finger. "If you eat me out, Mark will fuck you from behind."

Monica's pussy came roaring back to life with Ellie's words. The heat flowed from it to the rest of her body as she crawled, feline like, up to Ellie. She lowered her face until it was inches from Ellie's pussy. She softly blew on Ellie's clit, getting rewarded with Ellie's soft gasps. As she listened to the sound coming from Ellie, Monica raised her ass, wiggled her hips and spread her legs, signaling her desire to Mark.

She didn't have to wait long. She soon felt his hands on her hips and the tip of his manhood at her entrance. As he slowly entered her, Monica grabbed Ellie's legs, forced them up into a V position and latched her mouth onto her young friend's pussy. Monica began to lick and suck for all she was worth.

Over the course of the past few years, Mark had developed into a skilled and patient lover. He knew that he couldn't just shove himself in given the size of his manhood. As usual he pushed it forward a few inches at a time before withdrawing it and pushing forward a few more inches. The pleasure he gave as he did this was amazing. By the time he was fully sheathed inside her Monica had Ellie thrashing around in pleasure.

Mark allowed Monica's pussy to fully adjust to his large girth before he began to pump with it. Just as he was beginning to very slowly increase his tempo, Ellie shrieked and her legs shook as she had her first orgasm of the night.

Letting go of Ellie's pussy, Monica began to concentrate on the pleasure Mark's manhood was driving into her. The heat and electric shocks coming from between her legs grew greater with every thrust and she felt her juices running down her legs. She began to thrust her hips backward to match his movements. She felt his hand reach under her body to rub her clit The combination of his hand and his manhood soon had Monica on the verge of orgasm. Les than a minute later she screamed again as her body rushed over that edge.

Just as Dennis promised, he and Shawn had given Mark advice on his level of control. It was another thing Mark had learned well in the past three years. His manhood continued to pump in and out of Monica's pussy as her first orgasm subsided and her second began to build. It wasn't long before she was rushing over the edge again. While in the middle of her orgasm she felt Mark pull out of her and felt his spunk as it spurted all over her behind.

She came back to her senses not long after to find herself lying between Ellie and Mark. The two of them were smiling as they gently stroked her body with their hands again. She stretched her body and sat up. Ellie and Mark followed her as she got up out of the bed and to her feet.

"Thank you," she said, hugging them both.

She once again thought back to the person she was when she began the seduction of her class. She inwardly shuddered at the memory of the arrogance she showed in her conversation with Angel after that first night. The thought that she wasn't deserving of the praise she had received so far tonight came to her again.

Ellie and Mark helped her get her robe back on and kissed her before she opened the door to leave. On the hallway wall opposite the door hung a mirror. Monica's face, reflected in the mirror, was one of a well fucked woman. Her hair was disheveled, her mascara was running and she had a telltale post coital smile.

She looked further down the hallway to see Len sitting on a chair; he must have brought it up from downstairs. He held a paperback book with a blue cover open in one hand as he read it. The sound the door made as she closed it caught his attention and he looked up at her. He then set the book down on the floor beside the chair.

"You look like you had a good time," he chuckled.

"I think you might be right," she replied with a smile.

With this exchange Len stood up and offered Monica his arm. She slid her arm into his and allowed him to lead her further down the hall. The door to the second spare bedroom was set into the opposite wall as that of the first.

"Inside you will find Dennis and Lenora. You helped them overcome problems that could have proved damaging to their marriage had they been left unsaid." After making this statement, Len bowed and waved at the door in the same manner had had done for the other.

As she opened the door Monica was once again flooded with memories of he conversation with Angel the first night of the seduction. She felt shame, particularly after the wonderful time she had just spent with Ellie and Mark, as she flashed back to telling Angel that Mark was just a pawn on the chessboard of the game they were playing.

She put these thoughts to the back of her mind and smiled when she saw Dennis and Lenora, both of whom, like Ellie and Mark, wore robes identical to Monica's. The bedroom she now stood in was furnished similarly to the other spare bedroom. It had a blue theme to it instead of brown.

For a second time that evening Len wished her a good time as he closed the door. With the door shut Dennis took Monica's hand and led her to the bed. Just like Ellie before him he patted the bed as he sat down on it, indicating where he wanted Monica to sit. The three of them sat on the bed and grinned at each other.

"Why don't you go first Dennie," Lenora said.

Still holding Monica's hands Dennis began to speak. "Before all of this I had one hell of a piece of emotional baggage from my past that I had never dealt with. Your actions forced all of that to the forefront where I had to deal with it whether I liked it or not. Thanks to you, and everyone else, there was a comfort level that allowed me to; I guess I can't say get over it, because it's something I'll never be fully over; but I have moved passed it. My relationship with my wife is also stronger and that's also thanks to you."

After saying this Dennis stood up, kissed Monica on the top of her head and sat back down on the bed behind her. Lenora then scooted forward into the empty space vacated by Dennis and grabbed Monica's hands.

Lenora looked straight into Monica's eyes and began her speech. "Dennie and I have known each other since we were kids. In all that time the love between us was slow to grow, but that slow growth made it strong. His secret involving his mother was big though and could have torn us apart even with that strength."

"It had been a fantasy of mine for a long time to get involved with group sex. I shudder to think about what might have happened had our first attempt at trying it out been with a group of strangers. Dennie probably would have reacted the same way he did that first dinner here. I'm not sure he would have been able to open up under those circumstances the way he was able to with all of us. I want, and I need to thank you Monica. In the end, your actions saved and strengthened the relationship I have with my husband."

Tears began to appear in Lenora's eyes as she spoke the last two sentences. She hugged Monica closely as tears of joy began to flow freely.

Dennis slipped around behind Lenora and placed his hands on her shoulders He leaned forward and spoke directly into her ear in a tone filled with tenderness. "Hey, don't cry, you'll make me cry too and this is supposed to be a happy occasion."

Lenora broke away from from her hug with Monica and turned her body to face her husband. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. The two of them pressed close together, their hands reaching between their bodies to loosen their robes. A cough from Monica caused them to break their embrace. Their heads whipped around to look at Monica, startled looks on their faces.

"Aren't I supposed to be involved in this?" Monica laughed.

"Absolutely," Dennis replied with a huge grin.

Both he and Lenora stood up, their robes falling away from their naked bodies as they moved. They each took one of Monica's hands and pulled her to her feet. She offered no resistance as they moved close to her body on either side of her. She moaned as two mouths began to kiss the side of her neck and nibble her earlobes. Dennis untied her robe and Lenora pulled it open before they teamed up to lift it off her shoulders and drop it to the floor.

Their hands now seemed to be everywhere, moving across her naked flesh, leaving lingering feelings of warmth wherever the went. Her pussy was beginning to flow again, the heat from it expanding in a familiar and exciting way.

A hand was moving through her pubic hair. It felt muscular and Monica knew it had to be Dennis'. Her moan became a cry when he reached her clit. As he rubbed it a more feminine hand began to squeeze her left breast and play with the nipple. Dennis' hand moved away from her clit, down to her labia. It spent some time there, rubbing between them before two fingers were inserted into her pussy.

Monica began to thrust her hips forward, trying to match the inward movements of Dennis' fingers. As she began to do this, Lenora's hand left her breast and touched her clit. Monica's cries became louder, the heat between her legs exploding in intensity as the two hands played with her pussy and clit. This intensity continued to grow and expand until her entire body seemed to be inflamed.

Dennis' fingers stopped moving in and out. He began to use his entire had to quickly move back and forth, giving continuous stimulation to Monica's G-spot. This stimulation, combined with her already highly aroused state, brought about a shattering orgasm. Her whole body shook and she remained on her feet only due to Lenora and Dennis supporting her weight as they held her.

In a dazed state she felt herself being lowered to the bed. She lay there, feeling Dennis and Lenora give her kisses all over her body as she recovered. After a few minutes she was able to turn her body to face Dennis. As she began to kiss Dennis' chest she felt Lenora kissing her back.

This teasing of each other continued for some time. Eventually, Monica realized that she wanted more and pushed Dennis onto his back. She slid down his body until her face was right above his erect cock. She kissed the tip twice before taking him into her mouth.

She began sucking him, bobbing her head up and down as she did. Looking up, she saw Lenora straddle his head and lower herself to his mouth. Lenora smiled at Monica, but soon threw her head back in pleasure as Dennis' tongue began to work her over.

Monica decided to concentrate fully on Dennis' cock. She could hear Lenora's panting and gasping in the background as she increased the speed of her head bobs. Numerous times she released his cock from her mouth and ran her tongue up and down its length before taking it back between her lips.

"Monica!" Dennis finally yelled. "I'm going to cum!"

She released him one last time from her mouth when she heard him. She wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked him until his cum spurted out of his tip. Seconds after she saw this she heard Lenora cry out. She looked up she saw Lenora's whole body shudder before falling off Dennis to the mattress beside him. Lenora lay on the covers quietly murmuring and sighing.

About a minute later, Lenora spoke. Her voice was filled with laughter as she said, "Oh God Dennie, that was really good."

Dennis chuckled in response before replying. "Thank you, and Monica was pretty good too."

"I'm not done with the two of you yet," Monica grinned.

After arranging the pillows around the headboard so that Lenora could relax among them, Monica positioned her body so that her head was between Lenora's legs. As she began to lick every inch of Lenora's pussy she wiggled her bottom and spread her legs as an invitation to Dennis. She had really enjoyed doing this with Ellie and Mark and now she wanted to do it with Dennis and Lenora.

Eventually, Monica had Lenora thrashing around in response to her tongue. She continued to wiggle her butt as her mouth worked on Lenora's pussy.

Monica felt the tip of Dennis' cock at the entrance to her pussy and she realized that he had finally recovered. Lenora's hips were thrusting up to meet her licks as Dennis plunged himself into Monica's pussy.

Monica pushed two fingers into Lenora's pussy and began to thrust them in and out in tune with Dennis' thrusts of his cock into her own pussy. Soon all three of them were a writhing, sweaty mass of moans, gasps and grunts.

The heat between Monica's legs became almost unbearable. Just seconds before she exploded in orgasm she heard Lenora scream her name as Lenora's juices began to cover her face. In the middle of her waves of pleasure she felt Dennis pull out of her and the sensation of his cum as it splashed over her back.

The three of them lay together for a few minutes. They laughed among themselves as they recovered. When they could, they sat up and looked at each other with big smiles on their faces. Monica hugged Dennis before turning her body and giving Lenora the same treatment. She then got up out of the bed and retied her robe around her body. As she was making her way out of the room she waved at her two lovers still lying on the bed. They were waving back at her as she opened the door and stepped through.

Beyond the door in the hallway Len was once again sitting on the chair reading his paperback. Like before he looked up from his book to see Monica when she closed the door.

"You look like you had an even better time in there," he said, smiling as he set the book on the floor and picked up a water bottle that had been sitting next to the chair.

"It was different, but similar," Monica chuckled, "not better though, but still very good."

"I thought that you may need this after undertaking such vigorous activity," he said as he handed her the bottle. "It's just water, but you probably do need to replenish your fluids at this point."

"Thank you," Monica said. She walked over to him, took the bottle from his hand and gulped the cold liquid down her throat. Len was right, she did need it.

Len stood up and clapped his hands together. "One last room."

"Lead the way."

The two of them walked arm in arm back down the hallway, past the door behind which Ellie and Mark and been waiting for Monica. Back at the top of the stairs they stood before the door to the master bedroom.

With the same bow and wave of his hand he had performed before the other doors, Len began to speak. "Our own two significant others await us on the other side beyond yon portal milady. Come let us join them and partake in their pleasure."

Monica laughed at his flowery speech. "Why the fancy words?"

"They seemed to fit the moment," he replied with a wink.

Len laughed and bowed again as he opened the door for Monica. She walked through the door and looked to her left down the length of the large bedroom. At the far end, at the edge of the room's king size bed, an already naked Angel sat with her legs spread. Shawn was busy on his knees, his head between her legs.

Through her partially closed eyes, Angel looked up at Monica and Len. "Sorry, we just couldn't wait."

Beside Monica, Len sighed and laughed. "Why am I not surprised that you alone couldn't wait my dear wife."

"I'm hardly alone," Angel replied, pointing down with her finger at Shawn.

In response Shawn stopped eating Angel and looked over his shoulder at Monica and Len. "Sorry, but when Angel dropped her robe and spread her legs I couldn't help myself."

"Shall we join them?" Len asked Monica as he helped her out of her robe.

"I want to see you naked first," Monica said, her eyes moving up and down his body.

He was soon naked and Monica marveled at his fitness as he playfully posed, flexing his muscles for her. He was one of the hairiest men she had ever know. Ellie had tried once to get him to shave his chest, but Angel nixed the idea, saying that she loved her bear of a man too much to loose him. Since he was her husband, Angel had won that particular argument.