Monica's Art Class Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both of them no longer wearing a stitch of clothing they marched side by side toward the bed. As they neared, Angel put her hands on Shawn's shoulders and pushed him away from her pussy.

"Sorry Shawn," she said with a sheepish look on her face, "but we need to make our speeches to Monica. It's what we're here for after all."

"You're right," Shawn said with a nod.

Like those in the other two rooms before her, Angel patted the mattress beside her to indicate where she wanted Monica to sit. When Monica complied, Angel sat facing her with Len behind her and Shawn behind Monica. Angel leaned back and relaxed into Len's chest as he wrapped his arms around her and Monica found herself doing the same with Shawn. The two couples remained like that for a few minutes, simply enjoying the presence of their partners.

"We can't stay this way forever," Angel said, finally breaking the silence. "There is a reason we're all here."

"Yes we are," came Shawn voice directly into Monica's ear. She felt his hot breath as he spoke and shivered with excitement.

Without breaking contact with Len or changing positions within his arms, Angel stared directly into Monica's eyes. "Len probably already told you about his dislike for my habit of having sex with strangers. I know he hated it and I hated hurting him. I love Len, but there was a part of me I just couldn't deny that needed it. Since our class started to become a group of lovers that need has died off. This has made my bond with Len stronger and we have a better marriage for it. That's thanks to you Monica."

More memories of the conversation that first night flooded into Monica's mind as she listened to Angel's words. She pulled Shawn's arms in tighter to her body, seeking comfort from the feelings of unworthiness she was experiencing. He kissed the top of her head and she was able to take strength from this and relax.

Shawn shifted his body and Monica felt his chin come to rest on her shoulder. He began to speak directly into her ear. "I always felt that I had to prove myself. I always feared that people would only see me as just a jock; that they would fail to see the person I was beyond that. Since the first day of your class I have never had that fear around you or my fellow classmates. That environment was created by you and in that environment it was possible for me to fall in love with you. That's something I will always be thankful for."

Monica snuggled in closer to Shawn and smiled. These word weren't praising her for happy side effects of her arrogance. Shawn's speech thanked her for things she felt she could actually be proud of. She didn't think she could love him any more at that moment. How was it that even with the smallest things he seemed to come through for her?

She turned her body in his arms until they were face to face, their naked bodies sliding against each other as she spun. She looked deep into her eyes for a second or two before grabbing the sides of his head and pulling him in for a kiss. Shawn in turn pulled her in even closer to his. Monica moaned as she felt her breasts compress between their bodies.

Slowly Shawn lowered Monica until her back was on the bed. He broke the connection between their mouths and lowered his head to her body. He began his kisses on her collarbone. From there he moved to her breasts, alternating from one to the other as Monica moaned.

Turning her head to see what the other couple in the room were up to, Monica saw that Angel had her legs spread on the edge of the bed again. Like Shawn when Monica had first entered the room, Len was on his knees with his head between Angel's legs. Angel's head was thrown back and was slowly moving from side to side, showing the enjoyment she was taking from what Len was doing to her.

As Monica watched Len please Angel she felt Shawn's hand on her stomach. He used his finger to play with her navel, getting a rare giggle out of her for his efforts. As soon as he had gotten that out of her his hand went for her pussy. He ran his fingers between her labia before plunging two fingers into her depths. She gasped and threw her head back as she spread her legs to allow him access, taking pleasure from the invasion of his fingers. She closed her eyes so that she could concentrate on the bliss he was giving her.

She felt something flop on the bed beside her and opened her eyes. Angel was now on her back beside her, both of them lying crosswise across the bed. Angel's body was tightly arched, an open mouthed, wide eyed look on her face indicating that she was close to orgasm. Less than a minute later it hit her. Angel's eyes shut and her mouth open and closed wordlessly. Her body remained arched, but was otherwise still until she collapsed back onto the bed with a relaxed, blissful smile on her face.

Having seen what Len had just given Angel, Monica decided that she wanted to give it to Shawn. She slid down her fiancee's body and onto her knees on the floor. She then reached up and began to tug on his his hips, telling him wordlessly that she wanted him on the edge of the bed. He understood and moved to where she wanted him to be. As soon as he was in position she lowered her head and engulfed him in her mouth.

She slowly took him all the way in and held him there for a moment before raising her head back up. She flicked her tongue over the helmet of his cock while using her hand to stroke up and down his length. She then swirled her tongue over his tip before taking him back into her mouth.

After leisurely alternating between these activities for a few minutes, she swallowed him fully and began to concentrate on bringing him to orgasm. Increasing the speed of her head bobs while caressing his scrotum, she realized that he was close. She released him from her mouth and jerked his shaft with her hand until he came.

A sweaty Shawn slipped off the bed to sit on the floor beside Monica. He kissed her tenderly, running his hand up and down her back. A pair of moans reminded Monica that they weren't done yet. She took a peep to see what Angel and Len were up to. They were lying length wise on the bed in a sixty-nine position with Len on the bottom.

Giving Shawn a peck on the lips and a smile, Monica climbed up onto the bed and crawled over to Angel and Len. She tapped Angel on the shoulder to get her attention. Angel released Len from her mouth, looked up at Monica and smiled.

"Do you want to ride Len?" Angel asked.

"Yes," Monica said with a huge grin.

Angel rose up, back straight and pointed her finger at Len's cock, while maintaining contact between her husband's mouth and her pussy. Monica licked her lips and stared at Len's cock for a moment before swinging one of her legs over and straddling his body. She took a hold of his cock and guided it to the entrance of her body, She played with him for a few seconds, rotating her hips so that his tip moved back and forth over her entrance. When he began to push his hips upward, communicating his need, she decided to stop playing and dropped herself fully down onto him.

She settled onto his hips, holding herself still, enjoying the pleasurable sensations that came from having him inside her. As she sat there she watched Angel ride his face. Angel's hands were flung up over her head as she rocked her hips back and forth on his tongue. Little pants and gasps came from her mouth as Len brought her closer and closer to the edge. Finally, her arms dropped, her head was thrown back and her body became still. Monica watched the slight shaking of Angel's legs, the usual telltale sign of her orgasm. Len's face was covered in Angel's juices as she rolled off of him and collapsed on her side beside him.

Seeing this was Monica's cue to begin to move and she began to raise and lower her hips. She went slow at first, wanting to enjoy the feeling of Len sliding in and out of her, but gradually, she began to pick up the pace. Not wanting to be too energetic so early in her pregnancy, she held herself back somewhat.

Eventually she wanted to feel a different angle. She leaned backward, placing her hands on Len's legs and began to rotate her hips on his cock. Len brought one of his hands forward and used it to rub her clit. As his hand worked over her and her hips moved, she felt the familiar pressure begin to build and she knew she was close. The heat radiating from the apex of her legs, which had remained at a slow boil for most of Monica's time in this room, was now at its highest level she had experienced this evening With one last rotation of her hips her orgasm hit. She froze in place, her whole body shuddering, as a loud singular moan escaped from her mouth.

She collapsed to the side in a similar fashion to Angel's collapse off of Len's tongue. She lay there, watching as Angel used her mouth to finish Len off. She felt Shawn come along beside her and wrap his arms around her body. She snuggled into him, feeling the hardness of his cock between her butt cheeks.

Eventually he turned her over onto her back. She eagerly moved as he wanted her to and spread her legs for him, welcoming him as he speared his cock inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his body and lifted her hips to meet him with every thrust. The heat between her legs returned quicker than it ever had before. The result was orgasm after orgasm in wave after wave. She begged Shawn to fuck her, screaming his name as she found herself in and unending loop of rapture.

After one final orgasm Monica felt Shawn reach his peak. He cried out her name as his semen spurted out to fill her pussy. Monica recovered to find herself once again wrapped inside of Shawn's embrace. She turned her head just in time to see Angel reach another orgasm as she rode Len's cock. After Angel collapsed to the mattress once again, Len used his hand to bring about his own orgasm. All four of them lay together, enjoying the feeling that seemed to fill the room.

This atmosphere was broken by a familiar giggle. Monica sat up and looked back the length of the room to where the doorway was. A naked Ellie stood by the still open door. Bedside her stood Lenora, Mark and Dennis, all of whom were just as naked as Ellie with Dennis' cock and Mark's manhood rock hard.

As they all began to move toward the bed Monica held up her hand to put a hold on the evening's proceedings. She suddenly felt the need to voice the feelings she had been hiding all night. Everyone stopped and looked at her, their faces a mixture of puzzlement and concern.

She sighed before she began. "You've all had such kind words for me this evening, but there a big part of me that doesn't feel like I deserved them."

Words of disagreement suddenly filled the air and she waved a hand to bring a halt to them. When everyone was silent again she decided to continue.

She sighed again before she spoke "When this began I wasn't the person I am today. I love all of you and who you've helped me become, but back then I really wasn't that nice of a person."

"No, I have to disagree," Shawn stated. "You're a wonderful person and the woman I'm going to spend the rest of my life with."

"Please Shawn," Monica replied, tenderly touching his cheek with her hand as she tried to fight back her tears, "please let me finish."

"OK," he nodded, crossing his arms over his chest in a sign of displeasure that was equaled by the look on his face.

An even bigger sigh escaped from Monica's mouth as she continued. "After that first night I posed for the class Angel and I talked about all of you. I shudder when I remember all of the things I said. I compared you all to pieces on a chessboard and talked about how I could move you all about."

"When this began I thought I cared about all of you, but then I see my feelings for all of you as they are now and I look back at how I felt then. When I do that I have to admit that I didn't care about you as much as I thought I did. I cared about the fun I could have making you do what I wanted much more. I was a hedonistic, manipulative bitch."

With these last words Monica felt tears form in her eyes and knew she was losing her battle against them. She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned her head to find Angel looking directly at her.

"We both were," Angel said with a sad smile, "but neither of us is anymore. Isn't that something worth celebrating?"

As Monica considered Angel's words Shawn moved forward to embrace her again. She felt his hot breath on her neck and sighed in pleasure. His arms wrapped around her renewed her fight with her tears. She brought her had up to her eyes and wiped them away.

"It doesn't matter who you were back then," he said in a steady, but calm voice. "All that matters is who you are now and what has come out of your actions. We all love the woman you are today; me most of all. Your actions, no matter your motivations, have resulted in so much good. That's all worth celebrating."

Monica felt his words and the feeling behind them seep into her very soul. She kissed Shawn, moaning passionately as she did. She pushed him onto his back and began to run her hands all over his naked body. As they began to make love, Monica could hear the sounds of her friends and lovers as they engaged in the same thing with each other. Shawn was right, they all were; she was a better person and that was all that should matter now. She moaned as she began to climb to levels of pleasure she had never reached before in the arms of the man she adored, surrounded by the sounds of love.