Monica's Awakening - Monica's Story

Story Info
Wife's perspective of first time with another man.
6k words
4
45.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. The events in this story took place in April 2011 and the names have been changed. I am the wife and this story is from my perspective. Chris will share his perspective in another story.

My name is Monica and my husband's name is Chris. We had recently moved from our home town where I was an executive at a local company. I made good money but the hours were long and I wasn't home with Chris much. I am prone to weight gain. Over the years of our marriage, I had let the pounds creep up and creep up on me. Chris hated the weight. He had dogged me about it until I was tired of hearing how unattractive I had become. The more he complained, the deeper I threw myself into my work. It was the only place that I felt worthy.

By the time we moved, Chris had given up and quit pushing me about my weight. Without my work to throw myself into and a husband that was home in our bed every night, but that was about as present as it got, I really ballooned. I was so unhappy with my life and didn't care anymore. I was married, but to a man that thought I was repulsive and hadn't touched me with love or tenderness or desire in years. The occasional hand job and dinner on the table was all I was good for. I had begun to look at Chris as a very unattractive person. How could I see him as anything but ugly and vile when he treated me that way?

Eventually I got a job at the local school and made some new friends. Life was starting to turn around. That's when Chris dropped the bomb. He had met someone else and had an affair with her! I was devastated. But, rather than throw him out and start over, I began to see the man that I fell in love with! He was still as handsome as he ever was. And I had spent almost one half of my life as his partner. Was I really going to throw that away? It took me about a minute to decide that our marriage was worth it and start making changes in my life. I lost a lot of weight and began being more attentive to him and what he needed. It amazed me how much I wanted to change once I rediscovered my desire for him.

So, after a year of healing and re-learning to love one another, there were still walls up all over the place with Chris. I knew there was no chance of our marriage surviving if I didn't find a way in. Our sex life had become better than it had ever been. We had sex 4 or 5 times a week at least; sometimes every night. With my renewed desire for Chris, I began to experiment. I learned that I loved to suck his cock. Lick his balls. Bringing him pleasure doing this was amazing. I found that I liked to be a little dirty when we had sex. I let him cum on my face all the time. And then ran my fingers through it and licked them clean. He REALLY loved that. We invested in a lot of sex toys. I discovered that I really liked him to fuck me in the ass while we had a dildo shoved deep in my pussy. That was the best! I would cum every single time! And we talked a lot during sex about how hot it would be to have a third person present. So, even though there were walls, there was absolutely nothing missing in the bedroom. Anyway, you get the picture. Things weren't bad between us. There just seemed to be something missing. Almost like Chris was going through the motions, but his heart wasn't in it.

One night while I was riding his cock and we were fantasizing about another man with us, Chris asked me if I would really do that. In the throes of passion, I said yes. He squirted cum deep in my pussy almost immediately after I said yes. Later, as we lay in bed together, he asked me if I was serious about letting another man join us. Being the "goody two shoes" that I had always been, I replied, "Yes, but with rules." I told Chris that only if the other guy didn't fuck me. I would let this guy lick my pussy and I would suck his cock. But no way would I be able to handle him fucking me. And Chris had to be there and be involved. This was, after all, for him. Not for me.

So, the next day Chris called me at work to tell me that he had posted an ad on a local internet site. He forwarded me the ad. I was extremely amazed at how intuitive he was with the ad. I can't remember the ad other than he referred to me as a big beautiful woman. It had been years since he had referred to me as attractive, let alone beautiful! I do remember that I couldn't wait to get home that afternoon. When I got home, we fooled around a little bit. Then he told me that I had gotten a lot of responses to my ad and we looked at the responses. There were tons of them! Most were of very young men with very crude descriptions of what they wanted to do to me that had pictures of their cocks attached. I am in my 40's and don't feel cougarish at all! So, these didn't appeal to me much. There was one ad in particular that piqued my interest. It was of a man that looked to be in his 40's. His response was to ask if I would enjoy a sensual full body massage. He didn't send naked pictures, just one picture of himself. He wasn't ugly, but definitely not someone that I would have given a second look if I had seen him on the street. But there was something about him and his response that caught my interest. His name was Bob. After looking at all those ads, we fucked like rabbits that night!

The next afternoon more responses had come. We looked through these. And I decided that I wasn't interested in any of these. Chris asked if I would like to call Bob that evening. I was nervous, but after a glass of wine I summoned the courage to call and speak with him briefly. His voice was very reassuring. He immediately put me at ease and put all my fears to rest. Chris continued to e-mail back and forth to Bob trying to find a time and place that we could all meet. I called him a couple more times. Of course, Chris was in the room each and every time I spoke with Bob. Finally an afternoon opened up that we were all available. We set the time and place! I was immediately nervous and excited all at one time.

We had a little over a week before we would see Bob. So, I had lots of time to really get nervous. But Chris handled it beautifully. We talked a lot about my nervousness. In these conversations, it came out about my childhood and always feeling like I was not sexy or as attractive as my friends or my younger sister. Chris decided that he wanted to make it a weekend about me. In preparation for my big weekend, he took me shopping for very sexy clothes. Something I would never do for myself. Not seeing myself as very sexy, I didn't see the point. But, as I tried on dress after dress for him, the look on his face convinced me that I had to have the dresses! As the time grew near, he continued to reassure me and make sure that I knew this was a weekend about me; a time for him to show me that I was attractive and sexy even though I was still considerably overweight.

Oh, and the sex... Wow! We fucked constantly. From the time I said yes, the sex was incredible. We couldn't wait to get home from work so that we could get our hands on each other. The first order of business everyday was to fuck each other's brains out. And then we would go at it again when we crawled into bed. And it wasn't just missionary style stuff... He ate my pussy daily. I sucked his cock every chance I got. He fucked my ass and we used every one of our toys almost every single day. It was amazing. Needless to say; between Chris's attentiveness and the fucking, I didn't have time to get nervous about Bob.

The weekend arrived. Chris had booked a hotel with a Jacuzzi for the night before our "appointment" and the night after. He wanted to make sure that I was able to detach from "real life" before and able to just enjoy the moment before returning to reality. He was incredible. We went shopping and out to eat; anything to help me relax and get into the moment. I drank too much at dinner. We returned to the hotel and climbed into the Jacuzzi. We fooled around a little and then went to bed.

We arose at 6:30 AM to start getting ready. We were supposed to meet Bob at 1:30 at a local bar. We wanted to meet him somewhere besides the hotel so that I still had a chance to bail out. Chris and I took a long soak in the Jacuzzi. Then he shaved my legs and my pussy. That was very erotic! I was getting more and more nervous and more and more excited as the day wore on. We showered and then started to get ready. I did my makeup. I was very careful to make sure that it was meticulous. I knew that Bob was a sure thing, but I still wanted to know that he was attracted to me. When I finished my makeup, Chris came into the bathroom and helped me with my hair. We then straightened up the hotel room so there would be room for Chris to set up his massage table. When that was done, I went in the bathroom and put on one of my new dresses. It was very slinky. Not too tight as to show all the bumps and bulges that I still have around my waist and hips. But it was tight around my upper body which is definitely my best feature now. My tits are a 38F. The dress was not very low cut, but had a huge keyhole right across my chest that showed off the girls to perfection. When I stepped out of the bathroom, Chris gasped. I could do nothing but smile at the reaction. It was nice to see that Chris still thought I was attractive.

We arrived at the bar about 1:15. It was the bar in a restaurant. As we pulled up, I realized that it was Sunday afternoon and the restaurant was packed. It was full of people that had just left church. And I was dressed for anything but church! I vocalized to Chris my concern about going into the restaurant full of church goers. He just smiled and said that I looked beautiful. We went into the bar. I felt like I walked the gauntlet. The looks on the men's faces made me very proud and made me feel incredibly sexy. The look on the women's faces, however, made me want to run out of the restaurant screaming.

We made our way to the bar and ordered a drink. Just before our drinks arrived, Chris leaned forward and told me that Bob had arrived. I took a deep breath and looked toward him with a smile. I wanted to do anything but smile. However, my southern upbringing kicked in and I was nothing but gracious! Chris asked if Bob wanted anything to drink. Bob ordered a glass of tea. We sat and chatted as we drank our drinks. Actually, Chris chatted with Bob as we drank our drinks! I was so nervous I could barely speak! Chris finally told Bob that I was nervous. Bob leaned over and whispered into my ear that I had nothing to be nervous about. That I was in the driver's seat and was calling all the shots. I instantly felt better about the whole situation. Chris asked if I was about ready to go and I nodded my head as I drank one last long drink. Again, I had to walk back through the gauntlet. This time it seemed worse because I was leaving with 2 men! But both men were very reassuring and patient with my nervousness. Chris told Bob where we were staying. We then got in our vehicles and headed to the hotel.

I looked over at Chris in total fear and took a deep breath. He smiled at me and told me I was doing fine. He again told me that I looked absolutely beautiful. Hearing that from my husband made it all worth it! On the way over to the hotel, I told Chris I was nervous about going through the lobby with both guys. Chris told me that we could go in through the back door and up the stairs. That way no one would see us. I was a little nervous about going up the stairs. Even though it has been close to a year since I have made the lifestyle changes contributing to my weight loss, I still forget that I am better shape than I have been in years.

When we arrived at the hotel, Chris and I walked over to the door and waited while Bob got all his massage gear out of his vehicle. We then went in the hotel and up the stairs. Bob came up the stairs with his massage table and other gear. He managed it with ease. We went into our room. Bob immediately began to set up the table and I went into the bathroom to change. I slipped out of my dress and underwear and put on my bathrobe. I came out of the bathroom.

The table was all set up with a blanket lying over it. Bob asked if I would be more comfortable if he stepped into the bathroom while I got on the table. I nodded in relief. He stepped into the bathroom. Chris helped me get up on the table and then covered me with the blanket. I was lying on my stomach with my face down in the table. I couldn't see anything but the floor beneath me. Chris told Bob that I was ready and he came out of the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I felt the blanket being lifted off of my feet and calves. I then felt his warm hands begin to massage my feet. It felt amazing. I began to relax. I have had massages before and this felt familiar. Then he worked his way up to my calves. At one point, he put my foot against his body to get me to flex my foot while he massaged my calf. I was surprised that my foot was against bare skin. When did that happen? My anxiety again took hold. I guess Bob recognized my tension and began to talk to me in his soothing voice that I was in the driver's seat. That any time I wanted to stop, he was ok with that. I relaxed a little and the massage continued. He worked his way up to my thighs. I have to admit that when I felt his hand begin to massage my inner thighs higher and higher, I started getting wetter and wetter. He asked me if I had ever had a massage before. When I told him yes, he asked me what my favorite part to be massaged. I told him that it was my ass.

Upon hearing that, he pulled the blanket off of my ass and began massaging my ass. It felt amazing. Much more erotic than any other massage I have had. He massaged closer and closer to my ass crack. Then he slowly slid his fingers along the edges of my ass crack a couple of times. Each time sinking his fingers a little further into my ass. Then he began to massage my asshole gently. I moaned and spread my legs wider so that he had total access to my ass. He slid a finger or thumb (I couldn't tell which) into my ass. I was aching for his touch. I wanted his fingers to find my pussy. And they did. He slid his fingers into my pussy. Because I was lying face down, it seemed that he really had to reach to get to my pussy. And since that is where I wanted his fingers to be, I asked him if it would be better if I rolled over. He said yes. Actually it sounded more like a moan than actual speaking! Wow! He was getting as much pleasure from this as I was. Amazing!

I rolled over with Chris and Bob's help. Bob removed the blanket and lay it aside. He began massaging my stomach. I was completely amazed at how comfortable I was lying there naked in front of him. I commented that my stomach was my least favorite part of my body. He offered to stop and I asked him not to. I reassured him that I was very comfortable with him touching me there and that I was amazed. He then continued to rub my stomach for a short while. I was aching for him to move his fingers lower and massage my pussy.

He moved up beside my shoulder. He began to massage my arm. While I expressed pleasure to him, I was disappointed. I had wanted the massage to move back down! He then moved to the head of the table. He began to massage my shoulders, neck and head. I had my arms over my head at that point. I extended my fingers to find his cock and was surprised that he only had on underwear. Yet again I was surprised that another garment had disappeared and I didn't know when it happened!

When I began to massage his cock, he leaned forward and popped my right breast into his mouth. He then quickly pulled it out of his mouth and apologized for not asking permission. I was breathless and barely whispered that it was ok. He began sucking on it again. It felt wonderful. All the while he was sucking on first the right and then the left breast; he continued to tell me how wonderful they tasted. All my inhibitions left me at that point.

Suddenly I felt a warm tongue on my pussy. It was flicking at my clit; sucking on my clit. I was surprised! Chris had moved away from my head when Bob had taken up residence there. He had moved down to my hips and was now licking my pussy. He didn't lick very long before he pulled away. I must have moaned or vocalized my displeasure because Bob raised his head from my breast and asked if I would like to have his head between my thighs. Having my pussy licked is my favorite sex act. There is nothing that feels as good as a warm wet tongue licking my wet pussy. So, I moaned in pleasure. I couldn't help it! Bob took my moan as a yes and moved down to the foot of the table to give my pussy a tongue lashing like I have never had. Now Chris is great at licking pussy. He can make me cum with his tongue every time. Sometimes multiple times... But, as I said earlier, Chris hadn't been the most attentive lover until recently. So, my pussy had gone without for a long time. And the idea of another man finding my pussy delectable really made me hot!

It obviously made Chris hot too. He came to stand behind my head. I reached out with my fingers and touched his rock hard cock. He moved his shorts aside. I looked up into his eyes with all the love that I felt for him at that moment. And then I slipped his cock into my mouth. It tasted so good. Chris didn't let me suck for long. He pulled away with a smile. I then refocused on the tongue lashing that Bob was giving me. It felt so good. I knew that I was going to cum. I began to moan loudly. At one point I could hear people in the hall of the hotel. I didn't care. I wanted to cum. Chris came over and stroked my hair and told me to cum baby... And I did. I arched my back and felt wave after wave of pure pleasure envelope me. Bob continued his tongue lashing and I had to beg him to stop. My clit was so sensitive. I couldn't take anymore. After I lay there coming down from my intense orgasm, I asked to excuse myself to the bathroom. I was embarrassed, but knew that if I didn't pee, I would be more embarrassed the next time I came!

When I came out of the bathroom both men were waiting on me. Bob was naked. Yet another garment gone like magic! I didn't care. I snuck a look at this man that had just brought me so much pleasure. There was not an ounce of fat on him. He wasn't a huge man, but he apparently took very good care of himself. I suggested that we move into the bedroom where we could all be more comfortable. It seemed a little awkward as we moved into the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and reached behind me to rub my lower back. Lying on my back for so long had made me stiff. Bob immediately came over and sat behind me with his legs on either side of me. I could feel his rock hard cock pressing against my ass and the small of my back. He began to rub my lower back. As his hands moved up to my shoulders, I reached around and grabbed his cock. It felt so good. He then pulled me back toward him, encouraging me to lean against him. His body was so warm against my back. He reached around and began to again massage my breasts. I leaned against him and let him continue to manipulate my nipples until they were rock hard. He continued to lean back further and further, pulling me with him. I knew that what I wanted was to feel his rock hard cock in my mouth. I sat up and he sat up with me. I told him to lie back down. I turned and pushed his cock all the way in my mouth.

He was fairly clean shaven. Just the way I like. I licked his balls and sucked each one into my mouth. I licked every inch of his cock. I took his cock all the way into my mouth. My head was bobbing up and down on his cock. I wanted so badly for him to cum. He had brought me so much pleasure. I was so completely engrossed in sucking Bob's cock, that I had almost forgotten Chris was in the room. Then I saw the flash of the camera. Chris had been taking photographs throughout the afternoon. I had been so wrapped up in the pure pleasure that Bob was bringing me that I hadn't even noticed! I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip of Bob's cock so that Chris could take a picture of me. I couldn't help but smile at him. I was having so much fun! I began bobbing up and down on Bob's cock again.

12